Author Topic: real confessions  (Read 848939 times)

tobey

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -13
Re: real confessions
« Reply #7320 on: November 13, 2017, 05:48:31 PM »
But if someone actually gets IN your face, you should headbutt them. Even if you they beat you to death, they can't win against someone who hits people with their face.
Like this?

No, that was stupid. You want to hit them in the nose with your hairline and ruin their face forever.

Is that what happened to Owen Wilson

Grind King Rims

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 142
  • They really work!
    • Amaze your friends!
« Reply #7321 on: November 14, 2017, 04:04:27 AM »
But if someone actually gets IN your face, you should headbutt them. Even if you they beat you to death, they can't win against someone who hits people with their face.
Like this?

No, that was stupid. You want to hit them in the nose with your hairline and ruin their face forever.

Is that what happened to Owen Wilson

No, he tried to fix it with his hands and made it worse.

"Strictly for the culture" - Brian Wenning 2017

Tongue punching the Life Gnar button since 2011.

Foray

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 193
  • Miglios
« Reply #7322 on: November 15, 2017, 09:53:00 AM »
sharted in my computer chair while eating a taco

Jollyoli

• Rep: 15
« Reply #7323 on: November 17, 2017, 06:48:25 AM »

Did you finish the taco?
Hey, hey, hey, hey-now. Don't be mean; we don't have to be mean, cuz, remember, no matter where you go, there you are.
Buckaroo Banzai.

SodaJerk

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 506
  • Butterscotch yo!
« Reply #7324 on: November 17, 2017, 09:38:15 AM »

Did you finish the taco?
Dude? You don't waste tacos.

1. AVE - the way he skates is incredible. Its as if youre more afraid for the obstacle than for him.

Pigeon

• Rep: 42
  • I ate too much and now my stomach hurts.
« Reply #7325 on: November 17, 2017, 09:56:03 AM »
Iím hornier since I started working out and it fucking sucks. On the plus side, my semen is way more viscous and completely white. It used be translucent and more runny. The testosterone increase is making me easily pissed off, though. Smoking weed doesnít really help. When this woman was swerving on the sidewalk, while texting, she got pissed off at me. Iíve never wanted to piss on anyone more badly.

shit_for_brains

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 562
« Reply #7326 on: November 17, 2017, 10:24:07 AM »
I've been working out for years and have never felt like that. You might just be a dickhead.

Andrew Allen is a living legend and must be protected.

Grind King Rims

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 142
  • They really work!
    • Amaze your friends!
« Reply #7327 on: November 17, 2017, 11:42:25 AM »
Maybe it was recent illness, maybe it's that I'm back from holiday's, maybe it's my job or the weather, but I'm really awfully depressed lately.

"Strictly for the culture" - Brian Wenning 2017

Tongue punching the Life Gnar button since 2011.

Foray

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 193
  • Miglios
« Reply #7328 on: November 17, 2017, 01:00:01 PM »

Did you finish the taco?
Dude? You don't waste tacos.

yeah and i had a taco on deck, too.  ate them both.  i put my boxers in a ziploc bag like a classy person and threw them away

shit_for_brains

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 562
« Reply #7329 on: November 17, 2017, 01:32:40 PM »
What makes it classy is that it's ziploc brand.

Andrew Allen is a living legend and must be protected.

bawtawd5

• Rep: 2
« Reply #7330 on: November 18, 2017, 01:44:23 AM »
I was watching skate videos on youtube on the tv and left it on and went somewhere. Then I got back and its playing revive videos on repeat and my mom is sitting there watching them. This is fucked, I hope she doesn't think Im gay.

ImportantGuy

• Rep: -23
  • I'd rather be a tree.
« Reply #7331 on: Today at 12:08:32 AM »
I was watching skate videos on youtube on the tv and left it on and went somewhere. Then I got back and its playing revive videos on repeat and my mom is sitting there watching them. This is fucked, I hope she doesn't think Im gay.
Are you?
Stop Scrolling

SodaJerk

• SLAP Pal
  • Butterscotch yo!
« Reply #7332 on: Today at 12:55:47 AM »
Are you?

1. AVE - the way he skates is incredible. Its as if youre more afraid for the obstacle than for him.

ducky darnsworth

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -127
  • im fucking uppity with this shit
« Reply #7333 on: Today at 02:58:40 AM »
Are you?

Quote from: internet
I'm not gay but $20 is $20

SodaJerk

• SLAP Pal
  • Butterscotch yo!
« Reply #7334 on: Today at 04:16:39 AM »
Are you?

So weird the photo I posted of that quote disappeared.

ducky darnsworth

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #7335 on: Today at 05:19:06 AM »
Are you?

huh, i see the link you posted, it was saying something about my connection not being private i think you used a url from some wonky ass website, but from reverse url searching this the image you were trying to post right?

SodaJerk

• SLAP Pal
  • Butterscotch yo!
« Reply #7336 on: Today at 05:22:49 AM »
Are you?

huh, i see the link you posted, it was saying something about my connection not being private i think you used a url from some wonky ass website, but from reverse url searching this the image you were trying to post right?

That was it.

ducky darnsworth

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #7337 on: Today at 05:27:59 AM »
Are you?

That was it.
aight cool, ima be honest i dont get the picture reference but i feel like its probably pretty funny