Author Topic: real confessions  (Read 1734653 times)

Pigeon

Re: real confessions
« Reply #7260 on: November 17, 2017, 09:56:03 AM »
I’m hornier since I started working out and it fucking sucks. On the plus side, my semen is way more viscous and completely white. It used be translucent and more runny. The testosterone increase is making me easily pissed off, though. Smoking weed doesn’t really help. When this woman was swerving on the sidewalk, while texting, she got pissed off at me. I’ve never wanted to piss on anyone more badly.

shit_for_brains

« Reply #7261 on: November 17, 2017, 10:24:07 AM »
I've been working out for years and have never felt like that. You might just be a dickhead.

Grind King Rims

« Reply #7262 on: November 17, 2017, 11:42:25 AM »
Maybe it was recent illness, maybe it's that I'm back from holiday's, maybe it's my job or the weather, but I'm really awfully depressed lately.

Foray

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 224
  • Miglios
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #7263 on: November 17, 2017, 01:00:01 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
sharted in my computer chair while eating a taco
[close]

Did you finish the taco?
[close]
Dude? You don't waste tacos.

yeah and i had a taco on deck, too.  ate them both.  i put my boxers in a ziploc bag like a classy person and threw them away

shit_for_brains

« Reply #7264 on: November 17, 2017, 01:32:40 PM »
What makes it classy is that it's ziploc brand.

bawtawd5

• Rep: 134
« Reply #7265 on: November 18, 2017, 01:44:23 AM »
I was watching skate videos on youtube on the tv and left it on and went somewhere. Then I got back and its playing revive videos on repeat and my mom is sitting there watching them. This is fucked, I hope she doesn't think Im gay.

ImportantGuy

« Reply #7266 on: November 19, 2017, 12:08:32 AM »
I was watching skate videos on youtube on the tv and left it on and went somewhere. Then I got back and its playing revive videos on repeat and my mom is sitting there watching them. This is fucked, I hope she doesn't think Im gay.
Are you?

SodaJerk

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1085
  • Butterscotch yo!
« Reply #7267 on: November 19, 2017, 12:55:47 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]
Are you?

ducky darnsworth

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -113
  • personal text
« Reply #7268 on: November 19, 2017, 02:58:40 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
Are you?
[close]

Quote from: internet
I'm not gay but $20 is $20

SodaJerk

• SLAP Pal
  • Butterscotch yo!
« Reply #7269 on: November 19, 2017, 04:16:39 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
Are you?
[close]

[close]
Expand Quote
[close]
So weird the photo I posted of that quote disappeared.

ducky darnsworth

• SLAP Pal
  • personal text
« Reply #7270 on: November 19, 2017, 05:19:06 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
Are you?
[close]

[close]
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]
huh, i see the link you posted, it was saying something about my connection not being private i think you used a url from some wonky ass website, but from reverse url searching this the image you were trying to post right?

SodaJerk

• SLAP Pal
  • Butterscotch yo!
« Reply #7271 on: November 19, 2017, 05:22:49 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
Are you?
[close]

[close]
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]
[close]
huh, i see the link you posted, it was saying something about my connection not being private i think you used a url from some wonky ass website, but from reverse url searching this the image you were trying to post right?

That was it.

ducky darnsworth

• SLAP Pal
  • personal text
« Reply #7272 on: November 19, 2017, 05:27:59 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
Are you?
[close]

[close]
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]
[close]

[close]
That was it.
aight cool, ima be honest i dont get the picture reference but i feel like its probably pretty funny

buttchin

• Rep: 18
« Reply #7273 on: November 25, 2017, 12:08:16 AM »
I think I might have genital warts. I hooked up with a really thrashy chick no condom and now I'm paying the consequences. I have small white bumps on my dick. I am about to go to a clinic to get it checked out, but I know 100% that I have the HPV virus. I'm super bummed because now I feel like I'll ruin a ton of potential relationships after disclosing this shit to girls I meet or If they see my dick at this state.

shit_for_brains

« Reply #7274 on: November 25, 2017, 03:13:03 AM »
I think I might have genital warts. I hooked up with a really thrashy chick no condom and now I'm paying the consequences. I have small white bumps on my dick. I am about to go to a clinic to get it checked out, but I know 100% that I have the HPV virus. I'm super bummed because now I feel like I'll ruin a ton of potential relationships after disclosing this shit to girls I meet or If they see my dick at this state.

Just keep banging dirty whores for the rest of your life and you'll be fine/have more fun.

straight

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 979
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #7275 on: November 25, 2017, 08:55:21 AM »
ive been thinking about starting a thread called "ask shit for brains" that's basically an advice column ..
What kind of mikey taylor logic is this?

Grind King Rims

« Reply #7276 on: November 25, 2017, 09:53:23 AM »
Do it

doublesteveburger

« Reply #7277 on: November 25, 2017, 10:55:09 AM »
Do it

I thought I had something once but it turns out it was just the way my pants were constantly tugging at my junk while at work (full shifts at production line tables) and it cleared away within the week after quitting that job. At least that's what I tell myself. I don't get out much anyway.

Grind King Rims

« Reply #7278 on: November 25, 2017, 11:41:38 AM »
I get eczema on my junk from time to time and when I was like 13 I thought I got herpes from a toilet seat or some shit.

doublesteveburger

« Reply #7279 on: November 25, 2017, 02:34:22 PM »
I get eczema on my junk from time to time and when I was like 13 I thought I got herpes from a toilet seat or some shit.

A buddy of mine got Chlamydia first try bolts when he lost his Virginity.

Grind King Rims

« Reply #7280 on: November 25, 2017, 04:04:00 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Well. Do me a favour and tell "your friend" that he's gnarly as all hell, that's heavy as a hammer. Also tell him that I loved his epicly later'd when he clowned Birdo.
« Last Edit: November 25, 2017, 04:05:32 PM by Grind King Rims »

imad

• Rep: -167
« Reply #7281 on: November 25, 2017, 04:12:05 PM »

LOL

shit_for_brains

« Reply #7282 on: November 25, 2017, 05:29:10 PM »
ive been thinking about starting a thread called "ask shit for brains" that's basically an advice column ..

"Someone else have ideas" isn't an idea

doublesteveburger

« Reply #7283 on: November 25, 2017, 10:43:59 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

Well. Do me a favour and tell "your friend" that he's gnarly as all hell, that's heavy as a hammer. Also tell him that I loved his epicly later'd when he clowned Birdo.

Link me, I've never seen my friend Chance's epicly later'd.

Pigeon

« Reply #7284 on: November 26, 2017, 12:53:58 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

LOL

Grind King Rims

« Reply #7285 on: November 26, 2017, 09:00:48 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

Your friend Chance has a very apt name considering his sexual history.

doublesteveburger

« Reply #7286 on: November 26, 2017, 03:06:08 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

That's funny, never thought of it that way. Ammo for the next roast for sure.

Grind King Rims

« Reply #7287 on: November 27, 2017, 01:34:39 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

That's funny, never thought of it that way. Ammo for the next roast for sure.
Yeah

So, uh... wanna hang out sometime or what?

bawtawd5

« Reply #7288 on: November 30, 2017, 01:49:30 PM »
I skipped work twice to smoke blunts

bawtawd5

« Reply #7289 on: November 30, 2017, 01:52:24 PM »
I like the game leaf ripoff bacwood