Author Topic: real confessions  (Read 855566 times)

Mongoloid and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

iKobrakai

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -687
Re: real confessions
« Reply #7380 on: December 05, 2017, 01:01:42 AM »
hey umad would you rather kiss a bearded man on the lips every so tenderly in front of your dad or spend an entire day with your own thumb shoved up your butt

He'd do both same time first try.
No warm up

Nah umad made it very clear thats hes alpha as fuck. Which is pretty ironic because the most alpha dudes are the ones who like cuckolding

Are you thinking about Gay for Pay in bodybuilding?

ChuckRamone

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 50
« Reply #7381 on: December 15, 2017, 11:50:11 PM »
my workplace is an old house converted into an office and it has thin walls. I sit close to the women’s bathroom and I can hear them peeing and farting. every once in a while one of them will have an explosive shit session and I find myself getting strangely aroused by it. if I smelled it or saw the shit, I probably wouldn’t be that stoked but hearing a girl rip some spluttering farts and bombard the toilet gives me a bit of an erection. the downside to this is I also have to hear my male coworkers’ butt sounds coming from the other bathroom and I don’t really like that.

SodaJerk

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 538
  • Butterscotch yo!
« Reply #7382 on: Today at 03:03:41 AM »
my workplace is an old house converted into an office and it has thin walls. I sit close to the women’s bathroom and I can hear them peeing and farting. every once in a while one of them will have an explosive shit session and I find myself getting strangely aroused by it. if I smelled it or saw the shit, I probably wouldn’t be that stoked but hearing a girl rip some spluttering farts and bombard the toilet gives me a bit of an erection. the downside to this is I also have to hear my male coworkers’ butt sounds coming from the other bathroom and I don’t really like that.
It's a slippery slope from listening Tom bathroom boners to spending your kids college fund on a motel room Cleveland steamer.

1. AVE - the way he skates is incredible. Its as if youre more afraid for the obstacle than for him.

Grind King Rims

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 155
  • They really work!
    • Amaze your friends!
« Reply #7383 on: Today at 08:15:53 AM »
It's a slippery slope from listening Tom bathroom boners to spending your kids college fund on a motel room Cleveland steamer.
Sounds slippery indeed.

"Strictly for the culture" - Brian Wenning 2017

Tongue punching the Life Gnar button since 2011.

I sniff my own butthole all the time

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 370
  • "jewel's poetry changed my life"
« Reply #7384 on: Today at 08:23:36 AM »
Sounds slippery indeed.
every once in a while you'll read in news of the weird about a guy who hacks his way into women's toilets to satisfy his urolagnia. let it rain down like manna from heaven!
idk the ins and outs of plumbing but i see vocational school in your future.
Does it make you nostalgic?
Nah, it just really makes me miss certain times. Dgkalis

ChuckRamone

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 50
« Reply #7385 on: Today at 09:38:49 AM »
Sounds slippery indeed.
every once in a while you'll read in news of the weird about a guy who hacks his way into women's toilets to satisfy his urolagnia. let it rain down like manna from heaven!
idk the ins and outs of plumbing but i see vocational school in your future.

but a real fecophile would take it to the sewers so you could go macro level and get a whole shit deluge from multiple women at once.