Author Topic: real confessions  (Read 960953 times)

Grind King Rims

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 192
  • They really work!
    • Amaze your friends!
Re: real confessions
« Reply #7350 on: November 27, 2017, 01:34:39 AM »
I get eczema on my junk from time to time and when I was like 13 I thought I got herpes from a toilet seat or some shit.

A buddy of mine got Chlamydia first try bolts when he lost his Virginity.

Well. Do me a favour and tell "your friend" that he's gnarly as all hell, that's heavy as a hammer. Also tell him that I loved his epicly later'd when he clowned Birdo.

Link me, I've never seen my friend Chance's epicly later'd.

Your friend Chance has a very apt name considering his sexual history.

That's funny, never thought of it that way. Ammo for the next roast for sure.
Yeah

So, uh... wanna hang out sometime or what?

"Strictly for the culture" - Brian Wenning 2017

Tongue punching the Life Gnar button since 2011.

bawtawd5

• Rep: 132
« Reply #7351 on: November 30, 2017, 01:49:30 PM »
I skipped work twice to smoke blunts

bawtawd5

« Reply #7352 on: November 30, 2017, 01:52:24 PM »
I like the game leaf ripoff bacwood

Pigeon

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 90
« Reply #7353 on: November 30, 2017, 02:41:05 PM »
I almost fucked a dude, but backed out, at the last minute...used to think I was bi-curious, but not anymore.

straight

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 376
« Reply #7354 on: November 30, 2017, 02:56:50 PM »
full story asap .. see truhillos for a how to write this

I sniff my own butthole all the time

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 134
  • fresh as monkey's breath
« Reply #7355 on: November 30, 2017, 03:17:07 PM »
is that how you pronounce it? i always read it as 'thrill hoes'. i'm hoping for a similar essay too.

imad

• Rep: -162
« Reply #7356 on: November 30, 2017, 04:17:18 PM »
I almost fucked a dude, but backed out, at the last minute...used to think I was bi-curious, but not anymore.

Lol, fuckin faggot.

Gay Imp Sausage Metal

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -389
  • We're just 2 lo(b)s(t)ers sitting behind a screen
« Reply #7357 on: November 30, 2017, 04:25:49 PM »
hahahaha
#GMOsbeforeHoes #-65gforRyfe #teamdogdrugs

#lobsterlivesmatter #thenumbers1and8offendme #yearoftheeagle #tatergate2018

tobey

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -22
« Reply #7358 on: November 30, 2017, 04:29:08 PM »
We need this story Pigeon.

Also I sometimes have dreams of getting fucked or fucking dudes and the moment I'm about to cum in the dream I wake up

If anyone is a dream expert or like if you have a positive rep and tell me what this means for me I'll gladly accept it

fulltechnicalskizzy

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 801
« Reply #7359 on: November 30, 2017, 04:50:05 PM »
I’m no dream expert but I think it means you are completely straight

bawtawd5

« Reply #7360 on: November 30, 2017, 05:31:31 PM »
What's the deets, full story. He touch yo Dick?

shit_for_brains

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 805
« Reply #7361 on: November 30, 2017, 05:57:06 PM »
It's thrillhouse show some fucking respect

Andrew Allen is a living legend and must be protected.

Pigeon

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #7362 on: November 30, 2017, 07:05:06 PM »
I always swipe right on Tinder and matched up with a, "woman." I really should have looked at the pics, but it turned out to be a tranny.

When I got to the meetup spot, I was looking for a chick in a gray jacket. Then, a guy in a gray jacket tapped me on the shoulder and explained that he is a tranny. There was also a little bit about how guys don't really like fucking cross-dressers so he listed himself as female. In my mind, I was like, "A hole is a hole," so I told him I was still down.

When we got to his place, his roommates were home so he wasn't comfortable dressing up...but still wanted to be fucked. We watched some South Park and John Oliver, while smoking a decent amount of weed and hash. Once I was really high, I came to my senses. I rather wait and have sex with a woman, than fuck a guy. So, I told him that I couldn't go through with it and he was cool about it. I left and don't remember what I had for dinner

Moral:
Don't swipe right to everyone on Tinder. If you do, go through their pictures before deciding anything.

Gay Imp Sausage Metal

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -389
  • We're just 2 lo(b)s(t)ers sitting behind a screen
« Reply #7363 on: November 30, 2017, 07:23:25 PM »
yeah, but did he kick your are at mortal kombat?
#GMOsbeforeHoes #-65gforRyfe #teamdogdrugs

#lobsterlivesmatter #thenumbers1and8offendme #yearoftheeagle #tatergate2018

imad

« Reply #7364 on: November 30, 2017, 07:41:35 PM »
Takes a real desperate gay loser to just decide you'll fuck a dude for a night because no chicks wanna fuck you.

Pigeon

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #7365 on: December 01, 2017, 12:51:54 AM »
Takes a real desperate gay loser to just decide you'll fuck a dude for a night because no chicks wanna fuck you.
Lol. You sound a lot like a homeless crackhead who always yells stuff about ,”faggots,” and how he cured AIDS in the 60’s, before it was a, “gay virus.” He’s probably your biological father.

Ken1

• Rep: 2
« Reply #7366 on: December 01, 2017, 03:14:20 AM »
I love it when a big girl sits on my face; I haven't gotten pink eye yet because I wear goggles.
Just your average living Ken doll.

bawtawd5

« Reply #7367 on: December 01, 2017, 04:13:23 AM »
I always swipe right on Tinder and matched up with a, "woman." I really should have looked at the pics, but it turned out to be a tranny.

When I got to the meetup spot, I was looking for a chick in a gray jacket. Then, a guy in a gray jacket tapped me on the shoulder and explained that he is a tranny. There was also a little bit about how guys don't really like fucking cross-dressers so he listed himself as female. In my mind, I was like, "A hole is a hole," so I told him I was still down.

When we got to his place, his roommates were home so he wasn't comfortable dressing up...but still wanted to be fucked. We watched some South Park and John Oliver, while smoking a decent amount of weed and hash. Once I was really high, I came to my senses. I rather wait and have sex with a woman, than fuck a guy. So, I told him that I couldn't go through with it and he was cool about it. I left and don't remember what I had for dinner

Moral:
Don't swipe right to everyone on Tinder. If you do, go through their pictures before deciding anything.
yeah that woulda been gay, if he woulda stayed dressed up that whole time it woulda been straight.

SodaJerk

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 778
  • Butterscotch yo!
« Reply #7368 on: December 01, 2017, 01:31:21 PM »

Moral:
That's not even close to fucking a dude but it's still a great story.

ImportantGuy

« Reply #7369 on: December 01, 2017, 05:09:39 PM »
Lol. You sound a lot like a homeless crackhead who always yells stuff about ,”faggots,” and how he cured AIDS in the 60’s, before it was a, “gay virus.” He’s probably your biological father.
If you want something to die, why do you give it food?

shit_for_brains

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 805
« Reply #7370 on: December 02, 2017, 11:27:05 AM »

He doesn't sound anything like bawtawd

Andrew Allen is a living legend and must be protected.

iKobrakai

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -660
« Reply #7371 on: December 04, 2017, 02:05:46 AM »

Moral:
That's not even close to fucking a dude but it's still a great story.

I did some semi-gay shit when I was in my early 20's. Wasn't really my thing either.

imad

« Reply #7372 on: December 04, 2017, 09:10:11 AM »

You're mad for being such an emasculated desperate bitch boy loser. You've left chicks so unsatisfied and curious if you're actually straight, then pussed out on fucking a dude when you know you want to. Legendary cuck status.

doublesteveburger

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 505
« Reply #7373 on: December 04, 2017, 12:03:25 PM »
hey umad would you rather kiss a bearded man on the lips ever so tenderly in front of your dad or spend an entire day with your own thumb shoved up your butt
« Last Edit: December 04, 2017, 04:07:29 PM by doublesteveburger »
Everything I've ever done has been on drugs

h00man

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -102
« Reply #7374 on: December 04, 2017, 12:51:34 PM »
hey umad would you rather kiss a bearded man on the lips every so tenderly in front of your dad or spend an entire day with your own thumb shoved up your butt

He'd do both same time first try.

Silky Johnson

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 768
« Reply #7375 on: December 04, 2017, 03:19:00 PM »
hey umad would you rather kiss a bearded man on the lips every so tenderly in front of your dad or spend an entire day with your own thumb shoved up your butt

No warm up

tobey

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -22
« Reply #7376 on: December 04, 2017, 05:13:04 PM »

No warm up

Nah umad made it very clear thats hes alpha as fuck. Which is pretty ironic because the most alpha dudes are the ones who like cuckolding

fulltechnicalskizzy

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 801
« Reply #7377 on: December 04, 2017, 07:25:25 PM »
I might be down to be the bull in a cuckold relationship but I think that's considered cultural appropriation these days

iKobrakai

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -660
« Reply #7378 on: December 05, 2017, 01:01:42 AM »

No warm up

Nah umad made it very clear thats hes alpha as fuck. Which is pretty ironic because the most alpha dudes are the ones who like cuckolding

Are you thinking about Gay for Pay in bodybuilding?

ChuckRamone

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 53
« Reply #7379 on: December 15, 2017, 11:50:11 PM »
my workplace is an old house converted into an office and it has thin walls. I sit close to the women’s bathroom and I can hear them peeing and farting. every once in a while one of them will have an explosive shit session and I find myself getting strangely aroused by it. if I smelled it or saw the shit, I probably wouldn’t be that stoked but hearing a girl rip some spluttering farts and bombard the toilet gives me a bit of an erection. the downside to this is I also have to hear my male coworkers’ butt sounds coming from the other bathroom and I don’t really like that.