Author Topic: real confessions  (Read 1734753 times)

straight

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 979
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
Re: real confessions
« Reply #7350 on: December 22, 2017, 09:53:10 PM »
im really sick and came home early today .. to my surprise, my wife and kid were gone (park i presumed) .. so of course, i immediately think it’s a good time to take care of business .. lather up and head to the shower the way i like to do it (phub propped) .. and i keep going from like 80% to 50% hard and can’t reach maximum stiffness, all while my nose is running like a fountain and im trying to wipe the snot away with my forearm .. i end up gettiner done at like 75% and it shriveled immediately after up which is not normal .. real demoralizing experience
What kind of mikey taylor logic is this?

Mongoloid

« Reply #7351 on: December 23, 2017, 06:26:44 AM »
im really sick and came home early today .. to my surprise, my wife and kid were gone (park i presumed) .. so of course, i immediately think it’s a good time to take care of business .. lather up and head to the shower the way i like to do it (phub propped) .. and i keep going from like 80% to 50% hard and can’t reach maximum stiffness, all while my nose is running like a fountain and im trying to wipe the snot away with my forearm .. i end up gettiner done at like 75% and it shriveled immediately after up which is not normal .. real demoralizing experience

Sounds like a standard wank for old Mongoloid.

Speaking of which.. wanking when having a cold (head cold specifically) always kind of sucks. The pleasure factor is generally nerfed by a large degree, and the dick needs a little more coaxing. Plus for me it always seems like my penis is trying to retreat back into my body for hibernation.

I get a lot of head colds.

shit_for_brains

« Reply #7352 on: December 23, 2017, 07:55:55 AM »
Nobody does but it is weird to think that he might be dead by his own hand yet to be found in a Walmart parking lot at this very moment.

Walmart security is good about policing their parking lots.

Mongoloid

« Reply #7353 on: December 23, 2017, 08:30:43 AM »
He strikes me as more of a “behind the 7-11” kind of guy, rather than a Walmart parking lot type.

bawtawd5

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: 134
« Reply #7354 on: December 23, 2017, 02:03:41 PM »
Probably a gun to the head in his house. Maybe shotgun.

bawtawd5

« Reply #7355 on: December 23, 2017, 02:21:55 PM »
Was lookin at guns today actually just didn't have 400, nigga in the south they got some wild shut. Was gonna dope a pearl handle siver .38 for thrpocketbut I wanna cop thus for 399 except it longer barrel and different make.. Hitting niggas wit 22s

shit_for_brains

« Reply #7356 on: December 23, 2017, 02:31:33 PM »
Realistically how long do you think it would take you to get $400

Pigeon

« Reply #7357 on: December 23, 2017, 03:59:35 PM »
He probably can’t save more than $40, before spending it on dog drugs.

Grind King Rims

« Reply #7358 on: December 23, 2017, 04:28:19 PM »
I'm really dreading heading home for Christmas.

bawtawd5

« Reply #7359 on: December 23, 2017, 05:19:26 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]
I get it in one day if I need to, I stack cash sotimes,walkin witta couple G's. But yes I'm poor now.

shit_for_brains

« Reply #7360 on: December 23, 2017, 05:39:55 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]
I get it in one day if I need to, I stack cash sotimes,walkin witta couple G's. But yes I'm poor now.

That's what people asking for money at gas stations say. Honestly how long would it take you to get $400?

shit_for_brains

« Reply #7361 on: December 23, 2017, 05:41:19 PM »
My guess is 18 months

bawtawd5

bawtawd5

« Reply #7363 on: December 24, 2017, 10:16:05 AM »
Ran out of PG. ABC store closed next to days. Pops got tangerine Bacardi cause I need a solvent and I injectect half a mil. Taste cool. Don't hurt, sometimes, I hit it 3 already.

lickcakes

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 200
  • breathcakes
« Reply #7364 on: December 25, 2017, 07:44:59 AM »
Last night, I cut off a friend who has used me for emotional support for 3 years. I feel bad about the timing, but it couldn't wait until tomorrow. I don't hate him, but I can't deal with it anymore.

Wizard Fight

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -191
« Reply #7365 on: December 25, 2017, 10:04:20 AM »
Last night, I cut off a friend who has used me for emotional support for 3 years. I feel bad about the timing, but it couldn't wait until tomorrow. I don't hate him, but I can't deal with it anymore.
That's a good health move. Setting boundaries is hard.

doublesteveburger

« Reply #7366 on: December 25, 2017, 03:16:25 PM »
I avoided going to a family member's white elephant party today so that I could jerk off, eat cheese cake and mend what's left of my withdrawal symptoms.

Grind King Rims

« Reply #7367 on: December 25, 2017, 04:25:10 PM »
I avoided going to a family member's white elephant party today so that I could jerk off, eat cheese cake and mend what's left of my withdrawal symptoms.

Was it a good day?

JB

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 858
  • Rusty Berrings Roll Forever
« Reply #7368 on: December 25, 2017, 06:07:16 PM »
Ran out of PG. ABC store closed next to days. Pops got tangerine Bacardi cause I need a solvent and I injectect half a mil. Taste cool. Don't hurt, sometimes, I hit it 3 already.

You shot up Bacardi?

bawtawd5

« Reply #7369 on: December 25, 2017, 06:37:14 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

You shot up Bacardi?
Tangerine.

Shoot grey goose before , wit drugs in it duh, but I like this tangerine in my throat. Preferred.

childhood

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 663
« Reply #7370 on: December 26, 2017, 10:11:14 PM »

:( Get well soon DubSteve!
It was good to see you posting in the "Post you skating" thread.

When I was in detox, the first girl I talked to, told me a wild story about her shooting up whiskey, when she had no dope.
She said she was able to taste it still, it got her wasted immediately, but the feeling went away really quick.

Mongoloid

« Reply #7371 on: December 27, 2017, 08:35:38 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

When I was in detox, the first girl I talked to, told me a wild story about her shooting up whiskey, when she had no dope.
She said she was able to taste it still, it got her wasted immediately, but the feeling went away really quick.

From what I understand this has to do with the resulting vapor leaving the body through exhaling.

I don’t know how accurate that is, but I seem to remember reading about it somewhere.

shark tits

« Reply #7372 on: December 27, 2017, 08:47:03 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

From what I understand this has to do with the resulting vapor leaving the body through exhaling.

I don’t know how accurate that is, but I seem to remember reading about it somewhere.
nah, it inundates your cells. you shoot dope you taste it. you shoot cocaine, you taste that. it comes from inside.
i've shot liquor, goes in cold like saline and then your body gets a chill and you wrap up and take a nap.
unless you're at the bar or out, you keep it moving.
[teenage suicide] don't do it!

Mongoloid

« Reply #7373 on: December 27, 2017, 09:21:59 AM »
Is it weird that I like needles as far as tattoos, and giving blood, but I could never imagine poking my own veins?

I have little interest in drugs outside psychedelics, but shooting anything up is a terrifying thought to me. I’d not make a very good diabetic.

the snake

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 348
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #7374 on: December 27, 2017, 09:33:00 AM »
I love beer too much, with small joints, every fucking nights, help me !

tobey

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 5
« Reply #7375 on: December 27, 2017, 09:41:26 AM »
Is it weird that I like needles as far as tattoos, and giving blood, but I could never imagine poking my own veins?

I have little interest in drugs outside psychedelics, but shooting anything up is a terrifying thought to me. I’d not make a very good diabetic.

Nah I'm like that. I have tattoos and they weren't scary except for the first one I got, don't mind getting shots at the doctors or giving blood either. I would have panic attacks just by smoking weed so that definitely scared me away from doing actual drugs. I only fucked with drinking but when I did drink it was raging till you literally run out of alcohol

doomstation55

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 865
  • ಠ_ಠ
    • [b]TEAM DOOM MS 2018[/b] avatar image
« Reply #7376 on: December 27, 2017, 02:02:57 PM »
I had to take daily shots for my MS for like 3 years and I hated it every time and still hate all types of needles. Thank jebus they made an oral medication for this shit even though I have to eat a buttload every twelve hours so it's not painful.

But for some reason getting a tattoo didn't freak  me out. It did hurt tho.

bawtawd5

« Reply #7377 on: December 27, 2017, 08:28:29 PM »
Ya know how they say they can feel the withdrawal in their bones, shoot and you feel that in your veins,

Thinking about making blood spray art. Fancy,edgy,expensive.

straight

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 979
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #7378 on: December 27, 2017, 09:40:24 PM »
if you steal famous paintings and spray them with your blood you can make a lot of money .. it’s a niche
What kind of mikey taylor logic is this?

Jim and Dan

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 464
  • Pure East
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #7379 on: December 29, 2017, 07:10:06 AM »
Expand Quote

[close]

Nah I'm like that. I have tattoos and they weren't scary except for the first one I got, don't mind getting shots at the doctors or giving blood either. I would have panic attacks just by smoking weed so that definitely scared me away from doing actual drugs. I only fucked with drinking but when I did drink it was raging till you literally run out of alcohol

Welcome do the world of opposites...

Never had an issue poking myself hundreds of times with a dull railroad spike, have massive anxiety when giving blood...

Been clean off the spike for almost a year now though, although I care very little about "sobriety dates".
Roll for Rusty, Frip, Dapple and Tate

Ross Norman - Last of the Mohicans