Author Topic: real confessions  (Read 1734865 times)

Grind King Rims

Re: real confessions
« Reply #7380 on: December 29, 2017, 07:16:38 AM »
Hell yeah, Jim and Dan, a year sobriety is no small feat. Fair play.

Speaking of anxiety about blood donations, I went to donate blood a year or so ago because I thought it was an ethical thing to do, but at the time it was illegal to give blood in my country if you've ever had gay sex (now only if you've had gay sex in the past 6 months) so I freaked out and left. I don't have an STI or anything, but I felt mad shameful.

lickcakes

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 200
  • breathcakes
« Reply #7381 on: December 29, 2017, 09:30:55 AM »
Speaking of anxiety about blood donations, I went to donate blood a year or so ago because I thought it was an ethical thing to do, but at the time it was illegal to give blood in my country if you've ever had gay sex (now only if you've had gay sex in the past 6 months) so I freaked out and left. I don't have an STI or anything, but I felt mad shameful.

I tried to donate plasma knowing they were probably going to have the no men who have sex with men (MSM) rule. I am on PrEP which is an HIV-prevention med, and despite that, they wouldn't accept me because I'm MSM. I used that opportunity to sort of be a voice to the person who was running the tests... like I think it's super important to take a stand in ways like that. I wasn't blaming that guy, but we discussed how fucked up the system is, basically. He was a straight white male, of course! I learned it was FDA who enforces the law, and Talecris or whatever who was running the clinic has no choice to enforce it.

So sometimes I get this pimple, usually a whitehead right under my lip. It's a huge cause of anxiety because I'm sure it's super noticeable since it moves whenever my lips move. I don't really care when I get pimples in other places, but this one drives me so crazy because it's so noticeable. I usually only have one pimple at a time, so anytime I get one, that really makes it stand out more. So sometimes that means I cancel plans or avoid social events because of this goddamn stupid pimple. Like today, when I was thinking of organizing a breakfast with some extended family on my last day visiting California for probably a year. Fuck.

Pigeon

« Reply #7382 on: December 31, 2017, 03:54:52 PM »
I hate Rob Schneider and Adam Sandler.

Mongoloid

« Reply #7383 on: December 31, 2017, 05:55:57 PM »
My list definitely includes Jack Black.

SOTY

« Reply #7384 on: December 31, 2017, 10:12:51 PM »
I've only had one nut for the longest time and it sure as shit doesn't look healthy.

Mongoloid

« Reply #7385 on: January 10, 2018, 08:41:57 PM »
Prepared to jerk off by pulling trou- around the ankles, got sidetracked, and watched I.E. in its entirety loose dicked. Didn’t realize till about halfway through Diego’s part, and for continuity’s sake left the twig hanging till the very end.

straight

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 979
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #7386 on: January 10, 2018, 09:31:35 PM »
I've only had one nut for the longest time and it sure as shit doesn't look healthy.

i have two and a half
What kind of mikey taylor logic is this?

doublesteveburger

« Reply #7387 on: January 10, 2018, 11:10:38 PM »
My cousin's kinda hot for a 40 year old. And for being my cousin.

Pigeon

« Reply #7388 on: January 11, 2018, 04:38:26 AM »
Whenever I get sick, I immediately psyche myself into thinking there’s a possibility that I have HIV/AIDS.

shit_for_brains

« Reply #7389 on: January 11, 2018, 09:29:50 AM »
Whenever I get sick, I immediately psyche myself into thinking there’s a possibility that I have HIV/AIDS.

I get excited that I might die when I even get a cold

SodaJerk

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1085
  • Butterscotch yo!
« Reply #7390 on: January 11, 2018, 02:33:19 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

I get excited that I might die when I even get a cold
I'm so glad it's not just me

JB

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 858
  • Rusty Berrings Roll Forever
« Reply #7391 on: January 11, 2018, 03:14:31 PM »

I have a cousin who was a cheerleader for the Arizona Cardinals. She's real hot.

straight

• SLAP Pal
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #7392 on: January 11, 2018, 03:37:07 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

I have a cousin who was a cheerleader for the Arizona Cardinals. She's real hot.

what year? the cardinals cheerleaders once came to my high school and i had them all sign my skateboard .. i wish i could remember the deck .. your cousin has fake tots by the way

JB

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #7393 on: January 11, 2018, 04:27:54 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

what year? the cardinals cheerleaders once came to my high school and i had them all sign my skateboard .. i wish i could remember the deck .. your cousin has fake tots by the way

I'd say it was about six or seven years ago and I think she was only on the team for maybe two seasons. If her tits are fake, they're very tasteful and not obnoxiously large. I have an aunt who has those though.

SodaJerk

• SLAP Pal
  • Butterscotch yo!
« Reply #7394 on: January 12, 2018, 12:35:54 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

I'd say it was about six or seven years ago and I think she was only on the team for maybe two seasons. If her tits are fake, they're very tasteful and not obnoxiously large. I have an aunt who has those though.
You guys talking about hot cousins and big tittied aunts make me sick. How can you do that...and not post pics?

JB

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #7395 on: January 12, 2018, 06:05:11 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]
You guys talking about hot cousins and big tittied aunts make me sick. How can you do that...and not post pics?

my cousin looks like a skinny brunette who used to be a cheerleader. my aunt looks like a lady from florida in her mid 50s with fake tits who thinks shes hot (shes not). use your imagination.

shit_for_brains

« Reply #7396 on: January 12, 2018, 06:15:24 AM »
They both sound cool

Beeda Weeda

« Reply #7397 on: January 12, 2018, 09:02:23 AM »
they sound chill af

Joust Ostrich

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 662
  • Speculatnaciousness?
« Reply #7398 on: January 12, 2018, 02:24:44 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]
[close]

my cousin looks like a skinny brunette who used to be a cheerleader. my aunt looks like a lady from florida in her mid 50s with fake tits who thinks shes hot (shes not). use your imagination.

My imagination broke last spring.  So if you could post some pics, I won't feel left out.  Thanks.
I'm posting from my blackberry wtf?!?!?

JB

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #7399 on: January 12, 2018, 02:51:59 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]
[close]

[close]

My imagination broke last spring.  So if you could post some pics, I won't feel left out.  Thanks.

You think I'm trying to get reported?

straight

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #7400 on: January 12, 2018, 03:22:38 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]
[close]

[close]

[close]

You think I'm trying to get reported?

im reporting myself to the entire 2012 cardinals cheerleading squad as we speak cuz jb is hogging the solo shots

iKobrakai

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -718
« Reply #7401 on: January 17, 2018, 10:12:25 AM »
It they stay close to each other, do they appear hotter due to The Cheerleader Effect?

JB

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #7402 on: January 17, 2018, 10:18:47 AM »
It they stay close to each other, do they appear hotter due to The Cheerleader Effect?

totally different families. i doubt theyve ever been in the same place as each other.

iKobrakai

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #7403 on: January 18, 2018, 01:58:43 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

totally different families. i doubt theyve ever been in the same place as each other.

Gofundme for science.

Mystical Leader

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -130
« Reply #7404 on: January 18, 2018, 02:27:02 AM »
Last few weeks have been really hard for me to even get out off a bed..

Just had to type out somewhere

fulltechnicalskizzy

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1936
« Reply #7405 on: January 18, 2018, 06:22:11 AM »
damn bro u roll ur ankle?

shark tits

« Reply #7406 on: January 18, 2018, 06:24:58 AM »
if you don't get outta bed who's gonna take charlie to mr wonka's factory?

SodaJerk

• SLAP Pal
  • Butterscotch yo!
« Reply #7407 on: January 18, 2018, 12:42:47 PM »
Last few weeks have been really hard for me to even get out off a bed..

Just had to type out somewhere
You might be suffering from depression

Pigeon

« Reply #7408 on: January 18, 2018, 08:01:40 PM »
I relapsed today and had two drinks, after not drinking for a bit over 4 months. Honestly, I was going to post something about being stoked on making it four months. In the future, I’m just no going to keep track of how long I make it. Also, getting food at a bar/grill wasn’t a good idea, even though I got a $18 pizza for $5. I didn’t enjoy drinking, either. It kind of gave me a headache and I took a nap when I got home...sticking to weed only, but I’ve been cutting back...skating more.

iKobrakai

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #7409 on: January 20, 2018, 07:06:05 AM »
I relapsed today and had two drinks, after not drinking for a bit over 4 months. Honestly, I was going to post something about being stoked on making it four months. In the future, I’m just no going to keep track of how long I make it. Also, getting food at a bar/grill wasn’t a good idea, even though I got a $18 pizza for $5. I didn’t enjoy drinking, either. It kind of gave me a headache and I took a nap when I got home...sticking to weed only, but I’ve been cutting back...skating more.

Get back at it and good luck.