Author Topic: real confessions  (Read 1737351 times)

Pigeon

Re: real confessions
« Reply #7500 on: February 23, 2018, 01:01:57 AM »
Haha I heard about "the gonz" and video days, so I watched as a kid and was like man, mark González fucking sucks and this video sucks. I was like I could do most a that gonz shit. Haha little kid shit, but he kinda does suck though right? I mean skill level wise.

I'm never even going to watch animal chin cause I know its gonna suck too.
I never kicked a guy in the balls but I want to. Haha, right?

SodaJerk

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1085
  • Butterscotch yo!
« Reply #7501 on: February 23, 2018, 01:58:43 AM »
Expand Quote
Haha I heard about "the gonz" and video days, so I watched as a kid and was like man, mark González fucking sucks and this video sucks. I was like I could do most a that gonz shit. Haha little kid shit, but he kinda does suck though right? I mean skill level wise.

I'm never even going to watch animal chin cause I know its gonna suck too.
[close]
I never kicked a guy in the balls but I want to. Haha, right?
I like the part where he claims he could do that Gonz shit. It's been nearly 30 years since that was filmed so I expect you could post some clips of you doing that shit?

bawtawd17

« Reply #7502 on: February 23, 2018, 02:11:39 AM »
What was that? Was that a diss or something. That diss sucked. I didn't get put on to skate media until like 2000 that time the shit out was way more advance. Its just not what I grow up on.

Gonz was boardsliding shit, I was boardsliding shut, I was like 12 man. Ill delve deeper in my nine club episode. Real niggas know what I mean.

Fuck, you guys are gonz fags

SodaJerk

• SLAP Pal
  • Butterscotch yo!
« Reply #7503 on: February 23, 2018, 05:36:12 AM »
What was that? Was that a diss or something. That diss sucked. I didn't get put on to skate media until like 2000 that time the shit out was way more advance. Its just not what I grow up on.

Gonz was boardsliding shit, I was boardsliding shut, I was like 12 man. Ill delve deeper in my nine club episode. Real niggas know what I mean.

Fuck, you guys are gonz fags

I couldn't give a fuck if you diss Gonz but you claim you can do what he did back then at any time now you're tripping.

bawtawd17

« Reply #7504 on: February 23, 2018, 09:24:54 AM »
No, I couldn't, or still cant, that's just how I felt, because I was 12. Its not hard to wrap your head around what I was trying to say.

bawtawd17

« Reply #7505 on: February 23, 2018, 10:12:54 AM »
Actually no I take that back, I could do a lot of shit in this, I'm sure you could too.

SOTY

« Reply #7506 on: February 23, 2018, 10:22:04 AM »
bawtawd17, mediocre troll or stupid?

bawtawd17

« Reply #7507 on: February 23, 2018, 10:46:28 AM »
I could recreate a solid 30% of that part

Am I fucking crazy or something?

bawtawd5

• Rep: 134
« Reply #7508 on: February 23, 2018, 11:48:15 AM »
Get off my dick fauxtawd, I don't even wanna be me why do you?

bawtawd17

« Reply #7509 on: February 23, 2018, 12:47:34 PM »
I thought you were cool and I wanted to be like you. Its okay though I'm going to kill myself. Goodbye everyone.

Pigeon

« Reply #7510 on: February 23, 2018, 12:58:18 PM »
I thought you were cool and I wanted to be like you. Its okay though I'm going to kill myself. Goodbye everyone.
Dude, you need some help...killing yourself shouldn’t be an option, especially over a message board.

bawtawd9

« Reply #7511 on: February 23, 2018, 01:17:22 PM »

Monkey_Mcpott

« Reply #7512 on: February 25, 2018, 03:29:04 PM »
With all the Heath controversy from the Hardy Bunt episode I still think Heath is a beautiful man.........and also a good skateboarder.

shark tits

« Reply #7513 on: February 25, 2018, 03:35:42 PM »
With all the Heath controversy from the Hardy Bunt episode I still think Heath is a beautiful man.........and also a good skateboarder.

shit, bet you're scared to say otherwise.
heath gives the worst birthday gifts.

mynameisnotjeff

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 582
« Reply #7514 on: February 25, 2018, 06:23:42 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]
Decided to finally listen to the podcast episode
Honestly, Heath kinda grew on me (look wise) he has this more rugged appeal and with a part like Sight Unseen out, I have nothing but respect for my president
Nothing I do deserves more than an iphone camera.

somethingmustbreaknow

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 489
« Reply #7515 on: March 02, 2018, 12:28:16 PM »
i did not have a single drop of any alcoholic drink in 33 days.
i'm going to a party tomorrow. will have some beers, i guess.
« Last Edit: March 02, 2018, 12:52:53 PM by somethingmustbreaknow »

bawtawd5

« Reply #7516 on: March 02, 2018, 06:35:31 PM »
Prostate stimulation feels good

bawtawd9

« Reply #7517 on: March 02, 2018, 08:34:53 PM »
I will accept bawtawd5 as my son, but I will not pay child support.

bawtawd5

« Reply #7518 on: March 02, 2018, 10:00:42 PM »
Accept these nutz punkk
Anyone recommend a prostate stimulator tired of sticking sharpies up my ass

SodaJerk

• SLAP Pal
  • Butterscotch yo!
« Reply #7519 on: March 02, 2018, 11:27:39 PM »
Accept these nutz punkk
Anyone recommend a prostate stimulator tired of sticking sharpies up my ass
Any Bawtawd will do the job.

dirtyweemidden

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 59
« Reply #7520 on: March 04, 2018, 05:30:20 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]
[close]
Decided to finally listen to the podcast episode
Honestly, Heath kinda grew on me (look wise) he has this more rugged appeal and with a part like Sight Unseen out, I have nothing but respect for my president

dude is aging into an aidsy Hugh Jackman.. I dig it

ChuckRamone

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 529
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #7521 on: March 04, 2018, 08:07:29 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
I am happy that these trap rappers, soundcloud rappers and other abominations of hip hop rappers exist and are making music I don't like or don't understand exist. The world wouldn't be right if the youth didn't make music I older folks like me don't get.
[close]
That's a good way to look at it mate, shit makes my ears bleed but my parents probably said the same shit about crass and spazz when I was younger.
[close]
That's what I'm saying. It's fucking terrible but if it wasn't the kids are doing it wrong or I'm holding on to ma yute too hard.

well, now when I listen to music from my youth I recognize how awful a lot of it really was. most of those people were terrible musicians.

iKobrakai

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -717
« Reply #7522 on: March 05, 2018, 11:43:56 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
I am happy that these trap rappers, soundcloud rappers and other abominations of hip hop rappers exist and are making music I don't like or don't understand exist. The world wouldn't be right if the youth didn't make music I older folks like me don't get.
[close]
That's a good way to look at it mate, shit makes my ears bleed but my parents probably said the same shit about crass and spazz when I was younger.
[close]
That's what I'm saying. It's fucking terrible but if it wasn't the kids are doing it wrong or I'm holding on to ma yute too hard.
[close]

well, now when I listen to music from my youth I recognize how awful a lot of it really was. most of those people were terrible musicians.

Fucking really? Even terrible shit I liked, like Placebo, gets better with years.

SOTY

« Reply #7523 on: March 05, 2018, 05:49:13 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]

Fucking really? Even terrible shit I liked, like Placebo, gets better with years.
The worst band I've ever liked is Metallica. 

JB

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 857
  • Rusty Berrings Roll Forever
« Reply #7524 on: March 05, 2018, 06:30:49 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

How old were you guys when you got into music, because I probably didn't start getting into respectable shit until I was like 14 or 15. This was the first album I ever owned and I was 9.

Every few years I've changed up what my main interest is and all my life I've liked at least some type of lame shit along the way. Shit, I liked vaporwave for a few months when bronze 56k first blew up and that was only a few years ago. I liked dubstep too back when that first hit the states. I've seen skrillex live!

ChuckRamone

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 529
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #7525 on: March 05, 2018, 07:49:06 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]
[close]

How old were you guys when you got into music, because I probably didn't start getting into respectable shit until I was like 14 or 15. This was the first album I ever owned and I was 9.

Every few years I've changed up what my main interest is and all my life I've liked at least some type of lame shit along the way. Shit, I liked vaporwave for a few months when bronze 56k first blew up and that was only a few years ago. I liked dubstep too back when that first hit the states. I've seen skrillex live!

my friend got me into punk when I was 12 or 13. he was the precocious weirdo with dyed hair, dead milkmen t-shirts, and 7 inches (not a dick joke). his mom was cool too. she drove us to my first punk show which All (some former members of descendants) headlined. my introduction to punk was 80s/90s stuff but I grew to like the 70s stuff much more and even 60s garage and of course chuck berry and the like. I keep going back in time with my musical tastes. I really like slim harpo and other blues stuff lately. that 90s punk stuff still makes me feel nostalgic and I’ll always love it but I don’t idealize young people’s musical tastes. I think most of them just haven’t developed their tastes completely. that was true for me at least.

Gray Imp Sausage Metal

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 113
  • We're just 2 lo(b)s(t)ers sitting behind a screen
« Reply #7526 on: March 05, 2018, 08:46:17 PM »
you shouldn't be embarrassed by Metallica ... unless of course we are talking post- And Justice
I still listens to tonnes of music I listened to when I was young, that's what happens when you get old right?

Impish sausage is definitely gonna blow up as a euphemism this year

Francis Xavier

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2191
« Reply #7527 on: March 05, 2018, 08:50:18 PM »
I gave Korn,Limp Bizkit and other shit I thought I liked when I was young(and dumb) a second chance,but it didn't work out. Prodigy's Fat of the Land and old Offspring still gets some love though. My tastes are all over and go in waves but lately I have a steady Rudimentary Peni and Three 6 Mafia rotation with Converge mixed in. I need new tunes.

Damn I left my bubbler at my parents house

iKobrakai

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -717
« Reply #7528 on: March 05, 2018, 11:04:58 PM »
I gave Korn,Limp Bizkit and other shit I thought I liked when I was young(and dumb) a second chance,but it didn't work out. Prodigy's Fat of the Land and old Offspring still gets some love though. My tastes are all over and go in waves but lately I have a steady Rudimentary Peni and Three 6 Mafia rotation with Converge mixed in. I need new tunes.

Music for the jilted generation is fucking awesome. Way better than that pussy hack semi electro shit they play on the radio.

lickcakes

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 200
  • breathcakes
« Reply #7529 on: March 06, 2018, 07:31:39 AM »
There's nothing wrong with liking shitty/embarrassing music, it's better to embrace it than deny it. My music taste developed from skate videos, music coverage in Thrasher and Transworld, and this girl Amber from high school. Lately it's been browsing through certain genres on Bandcamp or ripping CDs from the library based on their cover art.