Author Topic: real confessions  (Read 1734746 times)

L33Tg33k

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 701
  • F.A.P. - Forever Alone Party
Re: real confessions
« Reply #7620 on: April 17, 2018, 09:05:55 PM »
Damn supervisors always got their eyes on me. I'm a mailman so the majority of my working day is spent outdoors and away from the bosses which is great, but I also have a dumb barcode scanner on me that tracks all my movements. If the scanner doesn't move for 10 minutes the supervisors get an alert back at the office. I get two 15s and one 30 minute break. The 30 minute one is lunch and is automatically deducted from the hours worked after 6 hours on the clock regardless if the the break is actually taken. It's common there is not enough time to deliver everything and be back at the prescribed hour if the breaks were to be taken. Besides those "breaks", if there are legitimate reasons why my scanner's GPS shows I didn't move for a while, and there often are, I will be questioned as to why it didn't move every fucking time. If I'm ahead of schedule on my route I have to walk around aimlessly or take a drive around the area so that the scanner doesn't report that it's idle. No down time at the ol' post office. Good thing is no bosses are actually physically looking at or talking to me the vast majority of the time.
Before you say the music sucked, have you considered shutting the fuck up?

Paco Supreme

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 525
  • One Trick Pony
« Reply #7621 on: April 17, 2018, 09:48:44 PM »
Damn, some of you guys having monitored work days seems rough. I think i spend 70% of my day alone, wasting time and up until a year ago i was fine with it, now i have to show up 6 days a week (still here alone), waste an even greater amount of time and i hate it, but i'm too stuck in my slack off ways to take the offers i get here and there.

SodaJerk

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1085
  • Butterscotch yo!
« Reply #7622 on: April 18, 2018, 12:56:51 AM »
Damn supervisors always got their eyes on me. I'm a mailman so the majority of my working day is spent outdoors and away from the bosses which is great, but I also have a dumb barcode scanner on me that tracks all my movements. If the scanner doesn't move for 10 minutes the supervisors get an alert back at the office. I get two 15s and one 30 minute break. The 30 minute one is lunch and is automatically deducted from the hours worked after 6 hours on the clock regardless if the the break is actually taken. It's common there is not enough time to deliver everything and be back at the prescribed hour if the breaks were to be taken. Besides those "breaks", if there are legitimate reasons why my scanner's GPS shows I didn't move for a while, and there often are, I will be questioned as to why it didn't move every fucking time. If I'm ahead of schedule on my route I have to walk around aimlessly or take a drive around the area so that the scanner doesn't report that it's idle. No down time at the ol' post office. Good thing is no bosses are actually physically looking at or talking to me the vast majority of the time.
Are you a union member? Talk to them about it because if you finish ahead of schedule you shouldn't be penalised for efficiency.

Francis Xavier

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2137
« Reply #7623 on: April 18, 2018, 02:46:29 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]
Are you a union member? Talk to them about it because if you finish ahead of schedule you shouldn't be penalised for efficiency.
Yea straight up, my parents are mail carriers and they go home once they're done, regardless of time left, and aren't really allowed to waste time.

Damn I left my bubbler at my parents house

straight

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 979
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #7624 on: April 18, 2018, 04:50:36 PM »
i t-boned my mailman a few weeks ago and now he’s claiming injury .. poosy
What kind of mikey taylor logic is this?

L33Tg33k

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 701
  • F.A.P. - Forever Alone Party
« Reply #7625 on: April 18, 2018, 06:59:31 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]
Yea straight up, my parents are mail carriers and they go home once they're done, regardless of time left, and aren't really allowed to waste time.
Yes, I'm a union member. I don't get penalized for finishing a route early, but every route is timed to be 8 hours. In reality route times are wildly inaccurate. Like +/- 2 hours inaccurate. If I don't take the entirety of the 8 hours it can lead to changes in the route.

Your parents are career carriers which is a different position than mine. I'm what's called a CCA which is what you have to be before you become career. Most career people are on what is called Work Assignment wherein all they have to do is their own route and leave whenever they're finished. I, on the other hand, can be made to take more mail out or help other carriers if I come back too soon. I'll also probably be given more work to be done the following days on top of the full route that I'm already doing. We're all guaranteed at least 8 hours for a full route no matter how light or heavy the mail is. If a carrier is leaving before the 8 hours on the clock is up then they're doing it of their own volition. Therefore it is always in my interest to do at least 8 hours. If that means driving around the block in circles every hour, then that's what I'll do. I'll have to come up with some bullshit to explain myself, but as long as I don't go into overtime because of excessive breaks, then there is no real problem. If I misjudge my timing and come back to the office 30 minutes late then I'm at risk of punishment.
Before you say the music sucked, have you considered shutting the fuck up?

Francis Xavier

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2137
« Reply #7626 on: April 18, 2018, 10:13:06 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]
[close]
Yes, I'm a union member. I don't get penalized for finishing a route early, but every route is timed to be 8 hours. In reality route times are wildly inaccurate. Like +/- 2 hours inaccurate. If I don't take the entirety of the 8 hours it can lead to changes in the route.

Your parents are career carriers which is a different position than mine. I'm what's called a CCA which is what you have to be before you become career. Most career people are on what is called Work Assignment wherein all they have to do is their own route and leave whenever they're finished. I, on the other hand, can be made to take more mail out or help other carriers if I come back too soon. I'll also probably be given more work to be done the following days on top of the full route that I'm already doing. We're all guaranteed at least 8 hours for a full route no matter how light or heavy the mail is. If a carrier is leaving before the 8 hours on the clock is up then they're doing it of their own volition. Therefore it is always in my interest to do at least 8 hours. If that means driving around the block in circles every hour, then that's what I'll do. I'll have to come up with some bullshit to explain myself, but as long as I don't go into overtime because of excessive breaks, then there is no real problem. If I misjudge my timing and come back to the office 30 minutes late then I'm at risk of punishment.
Damn okay then,pretty strict!

Unless you happen to spot a supervisor on your route I'd say you're good with the time killer plan you run with.

Damn I left my bubbler at my parents house

jomeara1

« Reply #7627 on: April 19, 2018, 06:28:38 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]
[close]

[close]
Damn okay then,pretty strict!

Unless you happen to spot a supervisor on your route I'd say you're good with the time killer plan you run with.

I was a CCA once for the post office too.  Those bar scanners used to drive me nuts. If I forgot to scan it my supervisor would call and bitch at me, and Im like cmon dude just let me work. I would also get yelled at everyday for not delivering all the packages, which was tough at times because it’s hard to remember every street and house number for each package i got. I would try to write them down before I would start my route but my supervisor would just yell at me for wasting time.  I also didn’t have a legit work schedule. I was on call every morning so I’d have to wake up and wait between 6 and 9 o’clock just to see if they would call me.  Some weeks I would work 6 days other weeks just 1 or no days at all, which fucking sucked.
After working at fedex, UPS, AND the post office I got tired of that and once I finished school I just went my separate ways.

shark tits

« Reply #7628 on: April 20, 2018, 10:18:41 AM »
i kinda wanna fight lord jamar but i don't wanna jump up to get beatdown so i'd only sock him if we were locked in a cell or alone in some other context.

bawtawd9

« Reply #7629 on: April 21, 2018, 08:37:45 AM »
Why do you want to assault lord jamar? I'm assuming djvlad disagreements? I like him because he's about as racist as I am.

doublesteveburger

« Reply #7630 on: April 23, 2018, 10:33:10 AM »
I kinda wanna buy Kratom from johnes.

fulltechnicalskizzy

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1936
« Reply #7631 on: April 23, 2018, 01:33:45 PM »
Me too kinda

SOTY

« Reply #7632 on: April 23, 2018, 01:40:38 PM »
I kinda wanna buy Kratom from johnes.
Me too kinda
Feel no shame in how you wish to run your temple.

SodaJerk

• SLAP Pal
  • Butterscotch yo!
« Reply #7633 on: April 23, 2018, 03:19:59 PM »
Who wants to buy me mushrooms and hash?

bawtawd9

« Reply #7634 on: April 27, 2018, 10:19:10 PM »
Pretty sure I got a minor case of them assburgers. I don't care but that would explain some things. Sound about right to yall?

shit_for_brains

« Reply #7635 on: April 29, 2018, 05:30:21 AM »
Pretty sure I got a minor case of them assburgers. I don't care but that would explain some things. Sound about right to yall?

No it sounds like an easy excuse for being stupid

jomeara1

« Reply #7636 on: April 29, 2018, 08:21:26 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

No it sounds like an easy excuse for being stupid

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=UIDx96vraYo

bawtawd9

« Reply #7637 on: April 29, 2018, 10:39:51 AM »
I'm not lookin for a excuse I'm just tryin to figure out the rootiest cause of why my brain functions like it does. Been like this since I was a kid. I'm gonna go with some new shit and say I have ADDburgers as my official diagnoses. Apparently 1 in 50 got assburgers and I bet that number is way higher among skateboarders.

iKobrakai

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -718
« Reply #7638 on: April 30, 2018, 03:18:33 AM »
I'm not lookin for a excuse I'm just tryin to figure out the rootiest cause of why my brain functions like it does. Been like this since I was a kid. I'm gonna go with some new shit and say I have ADDburgers as my official diagnoses. Apparently 1 in 50 got assburgers and I bet that number is way higher among skateboarders.

I'm not a doctor but ADD as a diagnose is vague at best.  If you would to test the entitre population of the Earth too many people meet the "criteria" thereby nullifying it since it is not really a "dissorder" then.

Having said that, you might have it, I don't know.

Pigeon

« Reply #7639 on: April 30, 2018, 08:09:50 AM »
I have the first part and about 700 grams of nug-run oil made from Purple Urkle. If you want bubble hash, I can make some of that too. Where are you located?

SodaJerk

• SLAP Pal
  • Butterscotch yo!
« Reply #7640 on: April 30, 2018, 09:08:14 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]
I have the first part and about 700 grams of nug-run oil made from Purple Urkle. If you want bubble hash, I can make some of that too. Where are you located?
Dirty ol' Londontown.

bawtawd9

« Reply #7641 on: April 30, 2018, 09:17:38 PM »
O̡͈͎̜̞͙ͅf̴̲ ̣s̜͚̀l̀a͏̳̤̻͍͔̹̫p͚̙͓.̟ͅ ̦͡It͙̠̤̳͚ ̬̖͍͕̠f̰̠̩͘e̻̘̺̳e̳̬̺̥̲͕̦͞ls̗ ̹̼͉̗n͉̪̠̺͇̱͞e͠c̴̝͙͇e̬͝ss̻̻͘ar͏y̶͙̠ ͚͙t̮̭̗o͓ͅ ̦̪̻̠ͅd͔̪o̢̻̭̖̩̣̲ ̷̺͖̠̻s̛ơ̝̭͕̤̩̜ ̡̝͉̳̘t̠͚̞̝̲͜o ę̡̗̼̯̺̩͖̺͕̝̭͉̫̫͎̳͓̪̕͟͡n̡͎̜͈͖͚̻̝̹͔͓̬t̢̠͚̗̞̩͎̼̭͠͞͠é̘̭͙͖̰̩̪̠̜͚͚ͅr̷̡̛̼̭̝̮̀͡ ̶̧̠̖͖͉͎̘̺͈̬͈͓̞͟͢m̛̫͚͈̟̳̰͔͠͞y̲̣͔̝̩̻̝̙̥̣̕͟ ͡͞҉͈̻̱̘̤̪̗̯̞͈̝̳ń̶̶̨̪̟͚̜͖̟̠͇̼̹̳̬̖̤̗̀é̛̩̰̼̥̬̻̬̘̮͎̲̻̠͍̫̜̝̰́̕͡x̟̟̞̙͓̼̺̳͓̼̬̥͈̦̰͟t̨̳̬̗͚͡ ̡̮͔͚̻͓̭̪̱̰́͡͞s̮̠͈̖̥͓̻̱͙̟̻̟̝̤̙̦͟͡͞ț̶̶̡̛͇̳̩̳á̶̠͕͚̙̭̫̰̮͍g͘͏͈͔͎̮̥͈̼͉̲̪̦͈͇̘̭ͅȩ̴̨͎̱͔͓̜̟̮̖̭͉͘ͅ ̧̨͇̞͕̩͚̙̰̱̼̬̤ǫ̬͍̠̫͇̯̣f͏̲̺͕̯̻̬̭̥͓̱̞͎͖̖́ ̵̸̧̯͈̙̺̜̟͈̹̪͙̦̀p̸͜͞͏͚̳̙̙̖͚̯̬̱͈̣͎̠̹̩è̦̤͇̮͖̲̖̯̺̺͙̠̦̀͢͝ͅͅr̸̞̰͉̞͇͞͝s̛̛̭̣͔̩̦̥̮̺̠͓̲o̸̯̥̭͖̦͓̟͓͠n̕͢҉̻̦̭̬̻̣a̺̺̘͎̦̩̜͜͜l̵̮̰͍̦̠̠͙̠̬̫̞̩̹͟ͅ ̫̹͔̀é̛͘҉̷͉͍̩v̡͏҉͏̠̫͉̞̩̝̟̤̥̮͍̦̖o̲̼̩̼͍͙͍̜̪͉̤͔̬̤̥̯̠͈͘̕͟͡l̢̯͓̣̫̝̪̪̣̜͚̝̖̖̭̯͚̰͚͚͝u҉̹̬͔̳͎̝̲̝̯̬͉͖̝̰͉̖̱͜͠͠t̷̨̖̹͎͇̱̗̥͘i̷̧̖̝̙̭̘͔͈͔̥o̶̵̸͖̖̪͓̞̞̟̙͎͉̘̱̫̮͙̖̹̹̕ͅń̴̡͖̤̤̣̲̱͎̫̥

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tH2w6Oxx0kQ

I͋̈́ ͘l͘ovͦ͐ͧ̑̑͋͡ę̄̈ ̌ͥ͋̐yͪ͛o͋͐̓̉ͬ̎u̧͋ ̓ͣͣ͑̒͌aͬ̅̃lͥ͋ͯ͑̇̄̂l̈͗ͪ̍͊ͨ͒ ̛̈́͆ͭ̓̿̈́̓I̓̔ͫ̄̾̐ ͭ̇ͨͧ͞wĩ̛̃ͯl̡̐̾̇̎͐ͫͫl̋ ͆ͭs͌ͪ͗̿̅͢ee̓͗͌̾̋͊ y̋̎ǒ̵u͌͆ͮ̋͒ͦ̈́ ̊̃̒ą̽̔̾͂̽͐ͮg͗͐aͨ͐͠ín̛̏͒͛̋͊̍ ͛ͮ̉̒ͮ͐̕iͥ̑̉̅̾ņ̅͂͋ͭ̏̋̽ ͩ̇͛̓̓ͯ͡t̋ͤ̄͆͆͋̿hͨ͂͗̆ͩ̋ě̷͒̓ͫ̐ ̌ͫ͐ͤ̍̍fͯ͑̀͞ú͛̐ͭͪ̐͢t̍͢ŭ͝r҉eͧͩ

bawtawd5

• Rep: 134
« Reply #7642 on: April 30, 2018, 09:30:00 PM »
Goodbye sweat prince

doublesteveburger

« Reply #7643 on: May 01, 2018, 12:24:13 AM »

SodaJerk

• SLAP Pal
  • Butterscotch yo!
« Reply #7644 on: May 01, 2018, 02:21:09 AM »

Baron Samedi

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 371

shark tits

« Reply #7646 on: May 01, 2018, 11:39:14 AM »
Goodbye sweat prince
hello sweaty pie

zzz

« Reply #7647 on: May 02, 2018, 12:03:57 PM »
Evolution incomplete. Back on slap. I wanted to stop slapping but all the other internet communities are gay ass hell. And I can't stop interneting, internet is tight.

Silky Johnson

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1355
« Reply #7648 on: May 02, 2018, 01:26:44 PM »
Evolution incomplete. Back on slap. I wanted to stop slapping but all the other internet communities are gay ass hell. And I can't stop interneting, internet is tight.
Hello sweat prince

straight

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 979
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #7649 on: May 02, 2018, 01:30:09 PM »
mods can you change bawtawds name to sweat prince
What kind of mikey taylor logic is this?