Author Topic: real confessions  (Read 1734647 times)

JB

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 858
  • Rusty Berrings Roll Forever
Re: real confessions
« Reply #7710 on: June 12, 2018, 05:41:24 AM »

feedmeseymour

« Reply #7711 on: June 12, 2018, 06:00:01 AM »
when i was 13-18 i thought tony hawk was the lamest dude, i had no understanding and appreciation for his skating till i got older and skated tranny on the regular. god damn how wrong young me was. i know im not alone.

straight

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 979
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #7712 on: June 12, 2018, 12:21:44 PM »
when i was 13-18 i thought tony hawk was the lamest dude, i had no understanding and appreciation for his skating till i got older and skated tranny on the regular. god damn how wrong young me was. i know im not alone.

you’re right .. in our group, we had a nerd kid whos favorite skater was bird man .. said kid was actually pretty good and eventually learned backside airs above coping on vert .. he was the first one of us to do a handrail (with vert knee pads) .. last i heard he was a tutor for some middle schoolers so it just shows you we were right to think tony hawk was lame cuz look at me now, mark!
What kind of mikey taylor logic is this?

bawtawd5

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: 134
« Reply #7713 on: June 12, 2018, 06:52:13 PM »
All my jerwee is fake IM phoneyier than at&t

bawtawdinfinity

« Reply #7714 on: June 12, 2018, 08:17:39 PM »
I been so high I been applying to jobs with 120% junkie binge arms I didn't even know. I went super hard for 2 days I don't remember. But one laughed at me and said no so I stole a bottle of wine from his store .

My jewree fake too. It all looks the same its just style shit. Had real chain but sold it. I really wana cop bootleg gear from china. Like some shirts with the logo misspelled.

I sniff Jim Gagne's butthole all the time

• Rep: -156
« Reply #7715 on: June 14, 2018, 07:43:15 PM »
in my life there's been heartache and pain. i don't know if i can take it again.

iKobrakai

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -718
« Reply #7716 on: June 14, 2018, 10:55:39 PM »
in my life there's been heartache and pain. i don't know if i can take it again.

Know that feel, bro.

I have anxiety so bad that I was about to cry yesterday. I can usually handle feeling like shit for long periods of time but it has been six months, or so, now. Pretty sure the stress at work is not doing me any good. Oh, well, going on vacation for four weeks soon.

doublesteveburger

« Reply #7717 on: June 14, 2018, 11:22:56 PM »
I hate myself and I hate my friends.

bawtawdinfinity

« Reply #7718 on: June 15, 2018, 02:28:49 AM »
I think your pretty cool dude. I can only get close to one friend at a time but it gets lonely. A group of friends would be cool but it would be to complicated or something for me, but I wish I could. I only felt part of a group once but it felt real good. But yeah then things fuck up like that with a group dynamic. But its better than nothing. I feel like I'm starting from scratch again but I haven't even started yet, Ive been stuck for years.

Fuck I wish I could breakdown and cry but I cant.

I had a dream about this a couple days ago, everyone I met once and forgot about were all hanging out together. It felt good but awkward. A reunion of everyone I didn't know, very friendly but fake. But looking back at it now it coulda been a starting point of something.

Yu Dum

« Reply #7719 on: June 15, 2018, 06:43:18 AM »
I’m a huge poosy and will probably be kooked for this, rightfully so, but I’ve been debating on sending off a short video to a few companies (éS and Quasi for example). I just feel like it would be a waste of time in the end, though. Idk. Maybe I shouldn’t post this bc it’s a dorky thing to be concerned with, but fuck it. It’s what’s been on my mind as of late.

shark tits

« Reply #7720 on: June 15, 2018, 06:51:32 AM »
I’m a huge poosy and will probably be kooked for this, rightfully so, but I’ve been debating on sending off a short video to a few companies (éS and Quasi for example). I just feel like it would be a waste of time in the end, though. Idk. Maybe I shouldn’t post this bc it’s a dorky thing to be concerned with, but fuck it. It’s what’s been on my mind as of late.
what are you expecting to get?
you're good but there's a vast seas between like your level of good and gilbert crockett or someone like that. i'm curious what they tell you.

Francis Xavier

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2137
« Reply #7721 on: June 15, 2018, 07:05:12 AM »
Send it,make sure it's all street. Who knows maybe you'll get some stickers at best haha.

Damn I left my bubbler at my parents house

SodaJerk

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1085
  • Butterscotch yo!
« Reply #7722 on: June 15, 2018, 07:50:17 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]
Send it,make sure it's all street. Who knows maybe you'll get some stickers at best haha.
A box of shoes is a box of shoes. I say do it.

Yu Dum

« Reply #7723 on: June 15, 2018, 08:39:00 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]
what are you expecting to get?
you're good but there's a vast seas between like your level of good and gilbert crockett or someone like that. i'm curious what they tell you.
I’m expecting literally nothing but a “hey, nice try”, but if they decide to send me anything then I’ll be incredibly grateful. Also, I know there are vast differences between me and someone like Gilbert. I’m not delusional.
I guess I’m doing it moreso out of curiosity. I don’t like leaving “what ifs” in my life.

MintySandwhich

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -128
« Reply #7724 on: June 15, 2018, 09:35:20 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]
A box of shoes is a box of shoes. I say do it.

I conquer..

Companies nowadays look at it like some level of influencing marketing.

A box is a box..

doublesteveburger

« Reply #7725 on: June 15, 2018, 10:45:14 AM »

Nodding out while I wrote this apparently cause I don't remember. Mostly agree with the 'myself' part. Friends are okay.

Anyway, send the tape Fisherman. There's really no reason NOT to.

the snake

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 348
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #7726 on: June 15, 2018, 11:01:32 AM »
that was a good shocking drunk post

Joust Ostrich

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 662
  • Speculatnaciousness?
« Reply #7727 on: June 15, 2018, 04:42:05 PM »
This morning it thundered so loud that I woke and felt around the bed to hug my dog to comfort him.  He's been gone for three years.  #poosythatmisseshisdog.
I'm posting from my blackberry wtf?!?!?

straight

• SLAP Pal
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #7728 on: June 15, 2018, 05:04:52 PM »
I conquer..

veni vidi vici minty!

blind: make sure you film clips with the product you’re going after .. also, check your pms

dblstee: what you doin noddin of

Sad Hippo

« Reply #7729 on: June 16, 2018, 12:10:21 AM »
SEND THE TAPE. Is it even a tape now though? I think you should straight send a vhs, someone would appreciate it.

Confession: I didn’t speak to me father for 12 years, and have only maybe a dozen or so times in the last 4. For some reason I’m driving 3 hours and taking him out to lunch Sunday.

SodaJerk

• SLAP Pal
  • Butterscotch yo!
« Reply #7730 on: June 16, 2018, 01:19:50 AM »
This morning it thundered so loud that I woke and felt around the bed to hug my dog to comfort him.  He's been gone for three years.  #poosythatmisseshisdog.
You have to get another. Dogs are the best people. Here's my best friend of the past 12 years.

straight

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #7731 on: June 16, 2018, 05:47:38 AM »
dude, your dog looks like gino

ChuckRamone

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 523
« Reply #7732 on: June 16, 2018, 09:43:01 AM »
I’ve been feeling very contemplative and even sensitive like a poosey lately. A song has made me cry. Getting old.

SodaJerk

• SLAP Pal
  • Butterscotch yo!
« Reply #7733 on: June 16, 2018, 09:46:36 AM »
I’ve been feeling very contemplative and even sensitive like a poosey lately. A song has made me cry. Getting old.
Which song?

« Reply #7734 on: June 17, 2018, 04:44:15 PM »
do people still 'send' videos?
like can't you just email them your instagram now or is that what you're speaking of, fisherman?
i think you ought to flood the market, someone somewhere will reward you for your footage.
even if it's cake muscle.

feedmeseymour

« Reply #7735 on: June 20, 2018, 12:02:19 PM »
like can't you just email them your instagram now or is that what you're speaking of, fisherman?
i think you ought to flood the market, someone somewhere will reward you for your footage.

you would hope people dont send videos like they used to, that way when you send yours it will be like "oh wow sick, this dude sent us an actual tape" you should get it on an actual vhs but have it be good quality. just so it doesnt get lost in a stack of cd/dvds in the potential office.

edit: just dont put any music in it at all.
« Last Edit: June 20, 2018, 12:09:02 PM by feedmeseymour »

JB

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 858
  • Rusty Berrings Roll Forever
« Reply #7736 on: June 20, 2018, 12:09:40 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

you would hope people dont send videos like they used to, that way when you send yours it will be like "oh wow sick, this dude sent us an actual tape" you should get it on an actual vhs but have it be good quality. just so it doesnt get lost in a stack of cd/dvds in the potential office.

send a link to the a digital file with the tape if you're going to do that. assuming someone has a VCR in the office is more hopeful than practical.

pinche gringo

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 85
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #7737 on: June 26, 2018, 10:36:51 AM »
Send the vid, Fisherman! It's better to try and be rejected than wonder. Good luck!

« Reply #7738 on: June 26, 2018, 06:28:34 PM »
you should film all your tricks nude to get mic-e's attention.
isuck! wouldn't be here w/out full frontal bluntity

shark tits

« Reply #7739 on: June 28, 2018, 06:25:22 PM »
i'm watching him talk to joe rogan and god help me, ted nugent is growing on me!
i think i read his biography ages ago and he had good points about hunting meat but he called detroit 'planet of the apes' [kinda read racist to me] and he was pompous but here he is talking about archery in an almost spiritual way.
maybe we wouldn't be friends but heros fall and villains have good in them or some shit.