Author Topic: real confessions  (Read 992460 times)

Grind King Rims

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 192
  • They really work!
    • Amaze your friends!
Re: real confessions
« Reply #7770 on: June 10, 2018, 03:53:12 AM »
I don't even skate anymore, except sometims
So then you do skate.

My masseuse girl laid into me pretty firm last time I went, she started in on my hips and butt cheeks after my back, and I honestly thought I was going to cum so hard with how it felt. That was the first time ever for such a feeling too,tipped her good but no thug life naked happy ending
I predict butt play in you near rear future.

"Strictly for the culture" - Brian Wenning 2017

Tongue punching the Life Gnar button since 2011.

Francis Xavier

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 231
« Reply #7771 on: June 10, 2018, 06:07:43 AM »
I've had enough fingers and cameras in my ass uncomfortably when I was going through cancer treatment,pretttty sure I'm good. Haha a massage would probably be as far as I'd go,sorry pals!

straight

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 387
« Reply #7772 on: June 11, 2018, 01:53:21 PM »
i judge ppl by their area code on their phone

JB

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 627
  • Rusty Berrings Roll Forever
« Reply #7773 on: June 12, 2018, 05:41:24 AM »
i judge ppl by their area code on their phone

feedmeseymour

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 233
  • Babba Booey
« Reply #7774 on: June 12, 2018, 06:00:01 AM »
when i was 13-18 i thought tony hawk was the lamest dude, i had no understanding and appreciation for his skating till i got older and skated tranny on the regular. god damn how wrong young me was. i know im not alone.
You got questions? Ask me like a fucking man. You know my Insta.

straight

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #7775 on: June 12, 2018, 12:21:44 PM »
when i was 13-18 i thought tony hawk was the lamest dude, i had no understanding and appreciation for his skating till i got older and skated tranny on the regular. god damn how wrong young me was. i know im not alone.

youíre right .. in our group, we had a nerd kid whos favorite skater was bird man .. said kid was actually pretty good and eventually learned backside airs above coping on vert .. he was the first one of us to do a handrail (with vert knee pads) .. last i heard he was a tutor for some middle schoolers so it just shows you we were right to think tony hawk was lame cuz look at me now, mark!

bawtawd5

• Rep: 132
« Reply #7776 on: June 12, 2018, 06:52:13 PM »
All my jerwee is fake IM phoneyier than at&t

bawtawdinfinity

« Reply #7777 on: June 12, 2018, 08:17:39 PM »
I been so high I been applying to jobs with 120% junkie binge arms I didn't even know. I went super hard for 2 days I don't remember. But one laughed at me and said no so I stole a bottle of wine from his store .

My jewree fake too. It all looks the same its just style shit. Had real chain but sold it. I really wana cop bootleg gear from china. Like some shirts with the logo misspelled.

I sniff Jim Gagne's butthole all the time

• Rep: -107
« Reply #7778 on: June 14, 2018, 07:43:15 PM »
in my life there's been heartache and pain. i don't know if i can take it again.

iKobrakai

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -668
« Reply #7779 on: June 14, 2018, 10:55:39 PM »
in my life there's been heartache and pain. i don't know if i can take it again.

Know that feel, bro.

I have anxiety so bad that I was about to cry yesterday. I can usually handle feeling like shit for long periods of time but it has been six months, or so, now. Pretty sure the stress at work is not doing me any good. Oh, well, going on vacation for four weeks soon.

doublesteveburger

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 509
« Reply #7780 on: June 14, 2018, 11:22:56 PM »
I hate myself and I hate my friends.

bawtawdinfinity

« Reply #7781 on: June 15, 2018, 02:28:49 AM »
I think your pretty cool dude. I can only get close to one friend at a time but it gets lonely. A group of friends would be cool but it would be to complicated or something for me, but I wish I could. I only felt part of a group once but it felt real good. But yeah then things fuck up like that with a group dynamic. But its better than nothing. I feel like I'm starting from scratch again but I haven't even started yet, Ive been stuck for years.

Fuck I wish I could breakdown and cry but I cant.

I had a dream about this a couple days ago, everyone I met once and forgot about were all hanging out together. It felt good but awkward. A reunion of everyone I didn't know, very friendly but fake. But looking back at it now it coulda been a starting point of something.

Blind Fisherman

• Rep: 93
« Reply #7782 on: June 15, 2018, 06:43:18 AM »
Iím a huge poosy and will probably be kooked for this, rightfully so, but Iíve been debating on sending off a short video to a few companies (ťS and Quasi for example). I just feel like it would be a waste of time in the end, though. Idk. Maybe I shouldnít post this bc itís a dorky thing to be concerned with, but fuck it. Itís whatís been on my mind as of late.

shark tits

« Reply #7783 on: June 15, 2018, 06:51:32 AM »
Iím a huge poosy and will probably be kooked for this, rightfully so, but Iíve been debating on sending off a short video to a few companies (ťS and Quasi for example). I just feel like it would be a waste of time in the end, though. Idk. Maybe I shouldnít post this bc itís a dorky thing to be concerned with, but fuck it. Itís whatís been on my mind as of late.
what are you expecting to get?
you're good but there's a vast seas between like your level of good and gilbert crockett or someone like that. i'm curious what they tell you.

Francis Xavier

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 231
« Reply #7784 on: June 15, 2018, 07:05:12 AM »
Send it,make sure it's all street. Who knows maybe you'll get some stickers at best haha.

SodaJerk

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 801
  • Butterscotch yo!
« Reply #7785 on: June 15, 2018, 07:50:17 AM »
Send it,make sure it's all street. Who knows maybe you'll get some stickers at best haha.
A box of shoes is a box of shoes. I say do it.

Blind Fisherman

• Rep: 93
« Reply #7786 on: June 15, 2018, 08:39:00 AM »
what are you expecting to get?
you're good but there's a vast seas between like your level of good and gilbert crockett or someone like that. i'm curious what they tell you.
Iím expecting literally nothing but a ďhey, nice tryĒ, but if they decide to send me anything then Iíll be incredibly grateful. Also, I know there are vast differences between me and someone like Gilbert. Iím not delusional.
I guess Iím doing it moreso out of curiosity. I donít like leaving ďwhat ifsĒ in my life.

MintySandwhich

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -155
« Reply #7787 on: June 15, 2018, 09:35:20 AM »
A box of shoes is a box of shoes. I say do it.

I conquer..

Companies nowadays look at it like some level of influencing marketing.

A box is a box..

doublesteveburger

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 509
« Reply #7788 on: June 15, 2018, 10:45:14 AM »

Nodding out while I wrote this apparently cause I don't remember. Mostly agree with the 'myself' part. Friends are okay.

Anyway, send the tape Fisherman. There's really no reason NOT to.

the snake

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 335
« Reply #7789 on: June 15, 2018, 11:01:32 AM »
that was a good shocking drunk post

Joust Ostrich

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 361
  • Speculatnaciousness?
« Reply #7790 on: June 15, 2018, 04:42:05 PM »
This morning it thundered so loud that I woke and felt around the bed to hug my dog to comfort him.  He's been gone for three years.  #poosythatmisseshisdog.

straight

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #7791 on: June 15, 2018, 05:04:52 PM »
I conquer..

veni vidi vici minty!

blind: make sure you film clips with the product youíre going after .. also, check your pms

dblstee: what you doin noddin of

Sad Hippo

« Reply #7792 on: June 16, 2018, 12:10:21 AM »
SEND THE TAPE. Is it even a tape now though? I think you should straight send a vhs, someone would appreciate it.

Confession: I didnít speak to me father for 12 years, and have only maybe a dozen or so times in the last 4. For some reason Iím driving 3 hours and taking him out to lunch Sunday.

SodaJerk

• SLAP Pal
  • Butterscotch yo!
« Reply #7793 on: June 16, 2018, 01:19:50 AM »
This morning it thundered so loud that I woke and felt around the bed to hug my dog to comfort him.  He's been gone for three years.  #poosythatmisseshisdog.
You have to get another. Dogs are the best people. Here's my best friend of the past 12 years.

straight

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #7794 on: June 16, 2018, 05:47:38 AM »
dude, your dog looks like gino

ChuckRamone

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 71
« Reply #7795 on: June 16, 2018, 09:43:01 AM »
Iíve been feeling very contemplative and even sensitive like a poosey lately. A song has made me cry. Getting old.

SodaJerk

• SLAP Pal
  • Butterscotch yo!
« Reply #7796 on: June 16, 2018, 09:46:36 AM »
Iíve been feeling very contemplative and even sensitive like a poosey lately. A song has made me cry. Getting old.
Which song?

I sniff Jim Gagne's butthole all the time

• Rep: -107
« Reply #7797 on: June 17, 2018, 04:44:15 PM »
do people still 'send' videos?
like can't you just email them your instagram now or is that what you're speaking of, fisherman?
i think you ought to flood the market, someone somewhere will reward you for your footage.
even if it's cake muscle.

feedmeseymour

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 233
  • Babba Booey
« Reply #7798 on: June 20, 2018, 12:02:19 PM »
like can't you just email them your instagram now or is that what you're speaking of, fisherman?
i think you ought to flood the market, someone somewhere will reward you for your footage.

you would hope people dont send videos like they used to, that way when you send yours it will be like "oh wow sick, this dude sent us an actual tape" you should get it on an actual vhs but have it be good quality. just so it doesnt get lost in a stack of cd/dvds in the potential office.

edit: just dont put any music in it at all.
« Last Edit: June 20, 2018, 12:09:02 PM by feedmeseymour »
You got questions? Ask me like a fucking man. You know my Insta.

JB

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 627
  • Rusty Berrings Roll Forever
« Reply #7799 on: June 20, 2018, 12:09:40 PM »

you would hope people dont send videos like they used to, that way when you send yours it will be like "oh wow sick, this dude sent us an actual tape" you should get it on an actual vhs but have it be good quality. just so it doesnt get lost in a stack of cd/dvds in the potential office.

send a link to the a digital file with the tape if you're going to do that. assuming someone has a VCR in the office is more hopeful than practical.