Author Topic: real confessions  (Read 1734672 times)

Gray Imp Sausage Metal

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 76
  • We're just 2 lo(b)s(t)ers sitting behind a screen
Re: real confessions
« Reply #7740 on: June 28, 2018, 07:05:28 PM »
ted nugent is growing on you?

Impish sausage is definitely gonna blow up as a euphemism this year

shark tits

« Reply #7741 on: June 28, 2018, 07:14:09 PM »
ted nugent is growing on you?
he's speaking well here. he pushes buttons and can be/has been a real dick on fox but he's right about hunting and keeping lands pristine. i respect vegans and i think most meat eaters are pussies but as someone who's recently been killing the shit out of varmints, i respect it.
i've done a little hunting in my day [ducks in golden gate park, was a 'guide' or drinking buddy on deer/bow excursions in wyoming.
when he doesn't have something to be against and just is stoked on what he's into, he is a passionate guy.

SodaJerk

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1085
  • Butterscotch yo!
« Reply #7742 on: June 29, 2018, 01:28:45 AM »
i'm watching him talk to joe rogan and god help me, ted nugent is growing on me!
i think i read his biography ages ago and he had good points about hunting meat but he called detroit 'planet of the apes' [kinda read racist to me] and he was pompous but here he is talking about archery in an almost spiritual way.
maybe we wouldn't be friends but heros fall and villains have good in them or some shit.
I gotta say when I saw Ted was on the podcast I got a little exited. Haven't listened to it yet but will do today.

doublesteveburger

« Reply #7743 on: June 29, 2018, 03:39:20 AM »
Crazy that he was on the podcast and the topic about guns was being discussed only to have Jamie stop the conversation to inform them that there had been a shooting moments ago.

bawtawdinfinity

« Reply #7744 on: June 29, 2018, 04:40:28 AM »
I dunno he seems a little regular or something, I cant put my finger on it. I don't hate him though.

Sad Hippo

« Reply #7745 on: June 29, 2018, 08:44:34 AM »
Ted’s a piece of shit for sure, but I really like Stanglehold...

buttchin

• Rep: 18
« Reply #7746 on: June 30, 2018, 06:19:48 AM »
I’ve been taking antipsychotic medications for about a year now for my schizophrenia disorder and they suck the living soul outta me. I just feel so lethargic and so off balance on my board that I just refuse to even try to skate. It also doesn’t help that I feel so paranoid when I’m out skating as well, so I can’t even think about trying to skate my local park without feeling so panicked all the time 

Francis Xavier

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2137
« Reply #7747 on: June 30, 2018, 07:52:29 AM »
I’ve been taking antipsychotic medications for about a year now for my schizophrenia disorder and they suck the living soul outta me. I just feel so lethargic and so off balance on my board that I just refuse to even try to skate. It also doesn’t help that I feel so paranoid when I’m out skating as well, so I can’t even think about trying to skate my local park without feeling so panicked all the time
my brother in law is bipolar paranoid schizophrenic,and it took him (and doctors) a while to find the right cocktail to make him feel normal/ok. He hasn't had an episode in a long time but paranoia and whatnot take time to work through.

Damn I left my bubbler at my parents house

I sniff Jim Gagne's butthole all the time

• Rep: -156
« Reply #7748 on: July 01, 2018, 07:16:38 AM »
good luck, that's a hell of a malady. i've seen people sort of 'beat' it or live in spite of it and symptoms dissipate and i've seen others can't leave the house alone or worse.
keep skating and hope you live well.

bawtawdinfinity

« Reply #7749 on: July 01, 2018, 02:16:07 PM »
I dunno how bad yours is buttchin, but keep your head up, try different classes of meds if you want. If its not full blown theres always a chance it will get better over some years, you brains always changin.

MacYoCoffee

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Rep: 5
« Reply #7750 on: July 01, 2018, 10:32:33 PM »
I got the job I wanted, but nervous of the change because I was comfortable. I'm a little scared, but it's time to move forward.

bawtawdinfinity

« Reply #7751 on: July 02, 2018, 05:37:07 PM »
Dmt bitchslapped my ass real quick. I got stuck in the in between and puked up a bunch of weird shit. I think I should take serious things in life more seriously, I don't think I will though  :'(

Either way I love you guys.

My ankles slowly getting better, but I think last year I broke my foot, hence why it keeps getting fucked up so easy. Can't afford doctor but I can't wait to skate again, cause I need to be active for my bodys sake.

Gotta find a way to eventually pay back some shops too for shenanigans when I was on drugs.

iKobrakai

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -718
« Reply #7752 on: July 02, 2018, 10:56:03 PM »
You think you broke your foot? How does one miss that?

bawtawdinfinity

« Reply #7753 on: July 02, 2018, 11:35:57 PM »
I dunno man I was doin dog stuff. Not like full broke, but like maybe a small bone crack, I dont know all I know is its not the same how it usda be.

iKobrakai

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #7754 on: July 03, 2018, 01:16:14 AM »
I dunno man I was doin dog stuff. Not like full broke, but like maybe a small bone crack, I dont know all I know is its not the same how it usda be.

Dog drugs, got it.

straight

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 979
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #7755 on: July 04, 2018, 07:36:55 PM »
feel weird
What kind of mikey taylor logic is this?

iKobrakai

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #7756 on: July 05, 2018, 02:28:50 AM »

bawtawdinfinity

« Reply #7757 on: July 05, 2018, 02:01:20 PM »
Yeah what's goin on, confess.

Mongoloid

« Reply #7758 on: July 08, 2018, 09:38:39 PM »
The Christopher Robin trailer made me cry. Fucking nostalgia!

Silky Johnson

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1355
« Reply #7759 on: July 09, 2018, 11:05:28 PM »
Really bummed on myself as a person lately, feel myself becoming a huge piece of shit

feedmeseymour

« Reply #7760 on: July 10, 2018, 07:47:30 AM »
Really bummed on myself as a person lately, feel myself becoming a huge piece of shit

relatable, just watch an episode of hoarders or cops and youll feel better about yourself. works for me.

beatifk

• Rep: 162
« Reply #7761 on: July 10, 2018, 08:01:29 AM »
Yeah, I was getting fat so I started binge watching this show on youtube called "Fat Families" which is basically this sassy english guy calling people fat slobs and within like 2 weeks I was tightening my belt on the very first hole. It was rad.

snowman600

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 706
« Reply #7762 on: July 10, 2018, 09:23:42 PM »
The Christopher Robin trailer made me cry. Fucking nostalgia!
dude, same.

bawtawdinfinity

« Reply #7763 on: July 11, 2018, 02:32:42 AM »
Nvm problem solved   

Pretty sure my ankles never getting better, I may be done with skating.

« Last Edit: July 11, 2018, 06:56:01 PM by bawtawdinfinity »

Mongoloid

« Reply #7764 on: July 11, 2018, 09:33:28 AM »
Pretty sure my ankles never getting better, I may be done with skating.

A regimen of topical tranny jizz should fix’er up just dandy.

doublesteveburger

« Reply #7765 on: July 11, 2018, 09:58:12 AM »
My girlfriend gets upset when she misses me (long distance) and I don't have the heart to tell her that I'd be just fine on my own. The concept of needing someone by my side at all times died numerous partners ago. So I play the part. Sure, I miss her, as I miss most things and people, but this fear of dying alone isn't so terrifying to me.

shark tits

« Reply #7766 on: July 11, 2018, 04:05:07 PM »
nice DIY, bawtawd!

straight

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 979
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #7767 on: July 11, 2018, 05:06:55 PM »
i love the self checkout discount
What kind of mikey taylor logic is this?

calvinsdream

« Reply #7768 on: July 11, 2018, 07:09:37 PM »

Are you socializing with the right people? Being friends with dickheads can really affect your self opinion.

I struggle with the peice of shit thing a lot too. Give yourself credit for whatever you’ve been able to do right so far in life.

If all else fails remember that some people actually still don’t know how or when to pull out

My confession is that I farted outside next to a coworker, and he started retching because he thought a sewer pipe was open (it was a hangover fart). I just said “Yeah, I saw it” and he kept trying to hold his breath while we were walking

JB

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 858
  • Rusty Berrings Roll Forever
« Reply #7769 on: July 11, 2018, 08:28:50 PM »
i love the self checkout discount

You mean customer appreciation day? I'm a fan. Especially if there's something real heavy on the bottom of the cart and I really don't want to lift it up to the scanner.