Author Topic: real confessions  (Read 1734768 times)

doctorpoopy

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: 0
Re: real confessions
« Reply #7770 on: July 12, 2018, 08:31:18 AM »
i get diarrhea like everyday.  I eat surprisingly well, and feel great otherwise, but i show up to work every morning with the hot snakes
Why are adjectives almost always in the following order quantity, quality, size, age, shape, color, purpose. Why can't I say " useless, big, three, bad men" instead of "three useless, big, bad men" It's n

bawtawdinfinity

« Reply #7771 on: July 14, 2018, 12:49:41 AM »
I'm watching sailor moon.

doublesteveburger

« Reply #7772 on: July 14, 2018, 05:43:19 AM »
I'm watching sailor moon.

my girlfriend cosplayed as a character from sailor moon once and it was just so nice

bawtawdinfinity

« Reply #7773 on: July 15, 2018, 02:03:50 AM »
Its time, final focus, place is tired
« Last Edit: July 15, 2018, 04:41:29 AM by bawtawdinfinity »

iKobrakai

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -718
« Reply #7774 on: July 15, 2018, 05:24:40 AM »

You'll be back.

Joust Ostrich

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 662
  • Speculatnaciousness?
« Reply #7775 on: July 16, 2018, 02:16:16 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

You'll be back.
I though it only took 8 minutes.  Missed the am/pm switch at first. 
I'm posting from my blackberry wtf?!?!?

shark tits

« Reply #7776 on: July 23, 2018, 09:54:56 AM »
internet eats up too much of my time. i'm trying to kill this account. i told bawtawd he can have it once my rep gets to zero but he don't want it.
meet a local girl and just real life all the time.
i quit cigs and heroin and drinking so it's doable. just gotta talk about it [on the internet ironically] til i'm ready.

it's great to keep in touch w/ folks but i'm a solipsist, whoever i'm w/ is the only people that exist.
useta be you'd disappear and reappear in people's lives, not talk the whole time.

iKobrakai

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -718
« Reply #7777 on: July 23, 2018, 10:12:01 AM »
Yes, I feel like I'm wasting a lot of time online is well.

Even though I'm "doing something productive" like poker or watching documentaries, I feel like it's a waste.

the snake

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 348
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #7778 on: July 23, 2018, 11:23:26 AM »
you're right, let's all focus...or just take a day or a week off sometimes

active_shooter

« Reply #7779 on: July 24, 2018, 05:50:33 AM »
I love the self check out line, or "2 for 1 magazines, here only" as I like to call it. Especially if it's kinda pricey photography magazines. And that sucks, I know the internet is killing the print magazine game, but you know...
I have begun to have what appear to be panic attacks. My younger daughter plays AAU basketball and my wife takes her to her out of state tournaments and I have this sometimes crippling anxiety that something will happen to them. I have cried uncontrollably at times and I have tried to prepare myself for the event that something will happen to them while traveling. I know that this sort of thing has happened to others and that you can never really prepare for it.
One time, while going through a particularly hard bout of depression, I skipped church and drove around, wondering what I was doing and where I was going. A woman in front of me lost control of her car and jumped the grass median and hit a tree. I watched her stumble out of her car and she looked right at me and fell to the ground. I kept driving, pretending I didn't see her. It's things like this where I feel like I don't deserve to live anymore, which also at times I would be ok with.

MintySandwhich

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -128
« Reply #7780 on: August 03, 2018, 10:45:52 AM »
Used to have a huge crush on Nora, but now I find her kinda annoying. Have to hit that unfollow.

Gray Imp Sausage Metal

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 76
  • We're just 2 lo(b)s(t)ers sitting behind a screen
« Reply #7781 on: August 05, 2018, 07:08:58 PM »
Used to have a huge crush on Nora, but now I find her kinda annoying. Have to hit that unfollow.
just don't watch her stories ...

Impish sausage is definitely gonna blow up as a euphemism this year

straight

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 979
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #7782 on: August 06, 2018, 01:28:25 PM »
ive lived in arizona my whole life and ive never been to the grand canyon
What kind of mikey taylor logic is this?

doublesteveburger

« Reply #7783 on: August 06, 2018, 01:35:53 PM »
ive lived in arizona my whole life and ive never been to the grand canyon

This was me up until last year. It was neat. I was high. It rained. I met a squirrel.

Pigeon

« Reply #7784 on: August 06, 2018, 02:26:27 PM »
Expand Quote
i love the self checkout discount
[close]

You mean customer appreciation day? I'm a fan. Especially if there's something real heavy on the bottom of the cart and I really don't want to lift it up to the scanner.
I always get organic but use the regular PLU codes.

h00man

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 123
« Reply #7785 on: August 07, 2018, 11:19:57 AM »
I have mouth herpes :( Had it when I was a young buck.
she can ride dick ham ham no joke ham

SodaJerk

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1085
  • Butterscotch yo!
« Reply #7786 on: August 07, 2018, 11:21:39 AM »
If you had it when you were young you've had it ever since. You can only get it once, your just having an outbreak now.

h00man

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 123
« Reply #7787 on: August 07, 2018, 02:09:46 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]
If you had it when you were young you've had it ever since. You can only get it once, your just having an outbreak now.

Yup. Get it at least twice a year. Can't kiss or eat pussy.
she can ride dick ham ham no joke ham

feedmeseymour

« Reply #7788 on: August 08, 2018, 12:56:54 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

so like can you not kiss and eat out when youre having an outbreak, or is it like in general?

doublesteveburger

« Reply #7789 on: August 08, 2018, 06:21:07 PM »
We’re all asking for a friend

SodaJerk

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1085
  • Butterscotch yo!
« Reply #7790 on: August 09, 2018, 01:13:10 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

[close]

so like can you not kiss and eat out when youre having an outbreak, or is it like in general?
Just during an outbreak. I haven't had an outbreak in about 15 years but I can remember that taking care of your health and making sure you get enough sleep are key to preventing them coming back. If you have an outbreak avoiding certain foods will reduce healing time, eggs and chocolate  are things they say not to eat while you have them, not sure if that's real or an old wives tale.

feedmeseymour

« Reply #7791 on: August 09, 2018, 06:30:10 AM »
im kinda ignorant on how herpes works so i had to ask, would be a bummer if you couldnt makeout and whatnot at all.

this makes me think they should make a tinder for people with std's so you can find a girl with herpes or whatever so you can go down on eachother whenever you want and not have to worry bout it.

I sniff Jim Gagne's butthole all the time

• Rep: -156
« Reply #7792 on: August 09, 2018, 10:08:09 AM »
im kinda ignorant on how herpes works so i had to ask, would be a bummer if you couldnt makeout and whatnot at all.

this makes me think they should make a tinder for people with std's so you can find a girl with herpes or whatever so you can go down on eachother whenever you want and not have to worry bout it.
that's a great idea for people w/ compatible std's.
herpes are too painful during an outbreak to just jam em in each other's faces or genitalia.
but w/ that said, if you're on the cusp of an outbreak, you won't infect a clean person, just give em back to a dirty birdy.
back and forth w/ the same poop forever.

snickers

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -324
  • do you think this is a game?
« Reply #7793 on: August 09, 2018, 10:33:52 AM »
i took a laxative last night and now i’m scared to leave my apartment.
fatcockXL deserves to be mod on the strength of his name alone

AitchBeeGayBuh

• Rep: 58
« Reply #7794 on: August 10, 2018, 04:49:57 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

You mean customer appreciation day? I'm a fan. Especially if there's something real heavy on the bottom of the cart and I really don't want to lift it up to the scanner.
[close]
These posts crack me up cuz I work in your local neighborhood grocery store now. Old roomates would just park in front of the water displays they had outside n toss a few 24packs in the car like it was nothing. My favorite is Worker Appreciation day which is everyday. Work back n forth between a deli an meat dept.  n 5 days outta the week I don't pay for breakfast or lunch which alleviates some stress from the ol wallet. Have made every type of sandwich with every type of bread n know what I love as far as a sandwiches go. Fresh made salad will hit the spot n there was one point where I was cookin up filet mignons every night till the boss noticed n thought customers were rippin him off (which they always are).

doublesteveburger

« Reply #7795 on: August 11, 2018, 08:35:00 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]
[close]
These posts crack me up cuz I work in your local neighborhood grocery store now. Old roomates would just park in front of the water displays they had outside n toss a few 24packs in the car like it was nothing. My favorite is Worker Appreciation day which is everyday. Work back n forth between a deli an meat dept.  n 5 days outta the week I don't pay for breakfast or lunch which alleviates some stress from the ol wallet. Have made every type of sandwich with every type of bread n know what I love as far as a sandwiches go. Fresh made salad will hit the spot n there was one point where I was cookin up filet mignons every night till the boss noticed n thought customers were rippin him off (which they always are).

Does loss-prevention monitor those self-check out lines? Always been curious about that.

behavioralguide

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 763
  • dog stuff
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #7796 on: August 12, 2018, 06:01:13 AM »
Does loss-prevention monitor those self-check out lines? Always been curious about that.

yea they do,
its suspect loss vs not having to pay cashier(s)

I think there was a case in the netherlands when these things popped up where somebody got out of a fine because supermarket could not prove for damages as they loss was already calculated or some shit like that and the judge found that those self checkout counters where appealing to the customers personal integrity which that customer was not obliged to have...

hope that made sense im tired
« Last Edit: August 12, 2018, 06:03:24 AM by behavioralguide »

AitchBeeGayBuh

• Rep: 58
« Reply #7797 on: August 12, 2018, 02:18:45 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]
[close]
[close]

At my work there's not even somebody watching the self check half the time because they wanna save on labor so bad, pretty much a skeleton crew everyday. Sure some stores do but at mine we rarely have a loss prevention or security which is weird since we're the last store on the way to the beach. Even with rent-a-cops around people still steal everything right in front of them anyways, gotta imagine many grocery stores have huge losses because of this.

When people get 'caught' 90 percent of the time they leave with a slap on the wrist, "Just don't come back". When I was a kid I recall some dude getting tackled then the shit kicked outta him in the Rite-Aid parking lot for stealing some condoms. Something changed from when I was a kid where security doesn't really do shit now.

straight

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 979
« Reply #7798 on: August 12, 2018, 03:29:51 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]
[close]
[close]

[close]
At my work there's not even somebody watching the self check half the time because they wanna save on labor so bad, pretty much a skeleton crew everyday. Sure some stores do but at mine we rarely have a loss prevention or security which is weird since we're the last store on the way to the beach. Even with rent-a-cops around people still steal everything right in front of them anyways, gotta imagine many grocery stores have huge losses because of this.

When people get 'caught' 90 percent of the time they leave with a slap on the wrist, "Just don't come back". When I was a kid I recall some dude getting tackled then the shit kicked outta him in the Rite-Aid parking lot for stealing some condoms. Something changed from when I was a kid where security doesn't really do shit now.

i picked up a new scamestry today: went to target and went thru to a regular check out girl .. she was cute so i was hittin on her, told her that her name was pretty and gettin her blushy .. meanwhile im trying to distract her from the fact i got 50 worth of goods on the lower deck of my cart .. so she’s bagging and im putting the bags right in my cart to hide the other goods and she never noticed ..

i wanna start a “how to steal low key thread”

one that i always do when i go to home depot is grab some chips, candy bar and a drink as im walking in .. leave the garbage somewhere along the way and then walk out = free lunch
What kind of mikey taylor logic is this?

brucewillis

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 32
  • Die Hard. www.casualskateshop.com.br
« Reply #7799 on: August 13, 2018, 06:10:59 PM »
I,ve learned how to cum only when I want to and I think that's bad for my health.