Author Topic: real confessions  (Read 991189 times)

straight

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 389
Re: real confessions
« Reply #7830 on: July 11, 2018, 05:06:55 PM »
i love the self checkout discount

calvinsdream

• Rep: 12
  • Dusted and disgusted
« Reply #7831 on: July 11, 2018, 07:09:37 PM »
Really bummed on myself as a person lately, feel myself becoming a huge piece of shit

Are you socializing with the right people? Being friends with dickheads can really affect your self opinion.

I struggle with the peice of shit thing a lot too. Give yourself credit for whatever you’ve been able to do right so far in life.

If all else fails remember that some people actually still don’t know how or when to pull out

My confession is that I farted outside next to a coworker, and he started retching because he thought a sewer pipe was open (it was a hangover fart). I just said “Yeah, I saw it” and he kept trying to hold his breath while we were walking

JB

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 627
  • Rusty Berrings Roll Forever
« Reply #7832 on: July 11, 2018, 08:28:50 PM »

You mean customer appreciation day? I'm a fan. Especially if there's something real heavy on the bottom of the cart and I really don't want to lift it up to the scanner.

doctorpoopy

• Rep: 0
« Reply #7833 on: July 12, 2018, 08:31:18 AM »
i get diarrhea like everyday.  I eat surprisingly well, and feel great otherwise, but i show up to work every morning with the hot snakes

bawtawdinfinity

« Reply #7834 on: July 14, 2018, 12:49:41 AM »
I'm watching sailor moon.

doublesteveburger

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 508
« Reply #7835 on: July 14, 2018, 05:43:19 AM »
I'm watching sailor moon.

my girlfriend cosplayed as a character from sailor moon once and it was just so nice

bawtawdinfinity

« Reply #7836 on: July 15, 2018, 02:03:50 AM »
Its time, final focus, place is tired
« Last Edit: July 15, 2018, 04:41:29 AM by bawtawdinfinity »

iKobrakai

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -668
« Reply #7837 on: July 15, 2018, 05:24:40 AM »

You'll be back.

Joust Ostrich

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 361
  • Speculatnaciousness?
« Reply #7838 on: July 16, 2018, 02:16:16 PM »

You'll be back.
I though it only took 8 minutes.  Missed the am/pm switch at first. 

shark tits

« Reply #7839 on: July 23, 2018, 09:54:56 AM »
internet eats up too much of my time. i'm trying to kill this account. i told bawtawd he can have it once my rep gets to zero but he don't want it.
meet a local girl and just real life all the time.
i quit cigs and heroin and drinking so it's doable. just gotta talk about it [on the internet ironically] til i'm ready.

it's great to keep in touch w/ folks but i'm a solipsist, whoever i'm w/ is the only people that exist.
useta be you'd disappear and reappear in people's lives, not talk the whole time.

iKobrakai

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -668
« Reply #7840 on: July 23, 2018, 10:12:01 AM »
Yes, I feel like I'm wasting a lot of time online is well.

Even though I'm "doing something productive" like poker or watching documentaries, I feel like it's a waste.

the snake

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 335
« Reply #7841 on: July 23, 2018, 11:23:26 AM »
you're right, let's all focus...or just take a day or a week off sometimes

active_shooter

« Reply #7842 on: July 24, 2018, 05:50:33 AM »
I love the self check out line, or "2 for 1 magazines, here only" as I like to call it. Especially if it's kinda pricey photography magazines. And that sucks, I know the internet is killing the print magazine game, but you know...
I have begun to have what appear to be panic attacks. My younger daughter plays AAU basketball and my wife takes her to her out of state tournaments and I have this sometimes crippling anxiety that something will happen to them. I have cried uncontrollably at times and I have tried to prepare myself for the event that something will happen to them while traveling. I know that this sort of thing has happened to others and that you can never really prepare for it.
One time, while going through a particularly hard bout of depression, I skipped church and drove around, wondering what I was doing and where I was going. A woman in front of me lost control of her car and jumped the grass median and hit a tree. I watched her stumble out of her car and she looked right at me and fell to the ground. I kept driving, pretending I didn't see her. It's things like this where I feel like I don't deserve to live anymore, which also at times I would be ok with.

MintySandwhich

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -155
« Reply #7843 on: August 03, 2018, 10:45:52 AM »
Used to have a huge crush on Nora, but now I find her kinda annoying. Have to hit that unfollow.

Gay Imp Sausage Metal

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -382
  • We're just 2 lo(b)s(t)ers sitting behind a screen
« Reply #7844 on: August 05, 2018, 07:08:58 PM »
Used to have a huge crush on Nora, but now I find her kinda annoying. Have to hit that unfollow.
just don't watch her stories ...

"This is untrue, my client has not been attacked in every country" #yearoftheeagle

straight

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 389
« Reply #7845 on: August 06, 2018, 01:28:25 PM »
ive lived in arizona my whole life and ive never been to the grand canyon

doublesteveburger

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #7846 on: August 06, 2018, 01:35:53 PM »
ive lived in arizona my whole life and ive never been to the grand canyon

This was me up until last year. It was neat. I was high. It rained. I met a squirrel.

Pigeon

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 105
« Reply #7847 on: August 06, 2018, 02:26:27 PM »

You mean customer appreciation day? I'm a fan. Especially if there's something real heavy on the bottom of the cart and I really don't want to lift it up to the scanner.
I always get organic but use the regular PLU codes.
i was not vaccinated as a child and i turned out fine.

h00man

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -105
« Reply #7848 on: August 07, 2018, 11:19:57 AM »
I have mouth herpes :( Had it when I was a young buck.

SodaJerk

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 801
  • Butterscotch yo!
« Reply #7849 on: August 07, 2018, 11:21:39 AM »
If you had it when you were young you've had it ever since. You can only get it once, your just having an outbreak now.

h00man

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -105
« Reply #7850 on: August 07, 2018, 02:09:46 PM »
If you had it when you were young you've had it ever since. You can only get it once, your just having an outbreak now.

Yup. Get it at least twice a year. Can't kiss or eat pussy.

feedmeseymour

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 230
  • Babba Booey
« Reply #7851 on: August 08, 2018, 12:56:54 PM »

so like can you not kiss and eat out when youre having an outbreak, or is it like in general?
You got questions? Ask me like a fucking man. You know my Insta.

doublesteveburger

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #7852 on: August 08, 2018, 06:21:07 PM »
We’re all asking for a friend

SodaJerk

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 801
  • Butterscotch yo!
« Reply #7853 on: August 09, 2018, 01:13:10 AM »

so like can you not kiss and eat out when youre having an outbreak, or is it like in general?
Just during an outbreak. I haven't had an outbreak in about 15 years but I can remember that taking care of your health and making sure you get enough sleep are key to preventing them coming back. If you have an outbreak avoiding certain foods will reduce healing time, eggs and chocolate  are things they say not to eat while you have them, not sure if that's real or an old wives tale.

feedmeseymour

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 230
  • Babba Booey
« Reply #7854 on: August 09, 2018, 06:30:10 AM »
im kinda ignorant on how herpes works so i had to ask, would be a bummer if you couldnt makeout and whatnot at all.

this makes me think they should make a tinder for people with std's so you can find a girl with herpes or whatever so you can go down on eachother whenever you want and not have to worry bout it.
You got questions? Ask me like a fucking man. You know my Insta.

I sniff Jim Gagne's butthole all the time

• Rep: -99
« Reply #7855 on: August 09, 2018, 10:08:09 AM »
im kinda ignorant on how herpes works so i had to ask, would be a bummer if you couldnt makeout and whatnot at all.

this makes me think they should make a tinder for people with std's so you can find a girl with herpes or whatever so you can go down on eachother whenever you want and not have to worry bout it.
that's a great idea for people w/ compatible std's.
herpes are too painful during an outbreak to just jam em in each other's faces or genitalia.
but w/ that said, if you're on the cusp of an outbreak, you won't infect a clean person, just give em back to a dirty birdy.
back and forth w/ the same poop forever.

snickers

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 101
  • ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
« Reply #7856 on: August 09, 2018, 10:33:52 AM »
i took a laxative last night and now i’m scared to leave my apartment.
Sorry if I'm depressing snickers/ice nine/whoever.  We can't all be tatted up, broad-slaying, OC, cool guys.

AitchBeeGayBuh

• Rep: 2
« Reply #7857 on: August 10, 2018, 04:49:57 PM »

These posts crack me up cuz I work in your local neighborhood grocery store now. Old roomates would just park in front of the water displays they had outside n toss a few 24packs in the car like it was nothing. My favorite is Worker Appreciation day which is everyday. Work back n forth between a deli an meat dept.  n 5 days outta the week I don't pay for breakfast or lunch which alleviates some stress from the ol wallet. Have made every type of sandwich with every type of bread n know what I love as far as a sandwiches go. Fresh made salad will hit the spot n there was one point where I was cookin up filet mignons every night till the boss noticed n thought customers were rippin him off (which they always are).

doublesteveburger

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #7858 on: August 11, 2018, 08:35:00 PM »

These posts crack me up cuz I work in your local neighborhood grocery store now. Old roomates would just park in front of the water displays they had outside n toss a few 24packs in the car like it was nothing. My favorite is Worker Appreciation day which is everyday. Work back n forth between a deli an meat dept.  n 5 days outta the week I don't pay for breakfast or lunch which alleviates some stress from the ol wallet. Have made every type of sandwich with every type of bread n know what I love as far as a sandwiches go. Fresh made salad will hit the spot n there was one point where I was cookin up filet mignons every night till the boss noticed n thought customers were rippin him off (which they always are).

Does loss-prevention monitor those self-check out lines? Always been curious about that.

behavioralguide

• Rep: 98
  • dog stuff
« Reply #7859 on: August 12, 2018, 06:01:13 AM »
Does loss-prevention monitor those self-check out lines? Always been curious about that.

yea they do,
its suspect loss vs not having to pay cashier(s)

I think there was a case in the netherlands when these things popped up where somebody got out of a fine because supermarket could not prove for damages as they loss was already calculated or some shit like that and the judge found that those self checkout counters where appealing to the customers personal integrity which that customer was not obliged to have...

hope that made sense im tired
« Last Edit: August 12, 2018, 06:03:24 AM by behavioralguide »