Author Topic: real confessions  (Read 1734846 times)

NegativeCreep

Re: real confessions
« Reply #7800 on: August 16, 2018, 01:56:39 AM »
My ex girlfriend recently contacted me and we hung out a a few nights with her staying the night yesterday. I looked her up on Facebook tonight and find out not only is she in a relationship with someone but they had started dating months before we broke up. Not sure what to do, sucks finding out I was cheated on which makes me have no trust for her and it makes me wonder if I were in the other guys position if he would want to know.

iKobrakai

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -718
« Reply #7801 on: August 16, 2018, 05:26:30 AM »
She cheated on you and now is kind of cheating on the new dude? Would not trust her.

Francis Xavier

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2137
« Reply #7802 on: August 16, 2018, 05:32:19 AM »
Drop her like a bag of rocks, you don't need that shit in your life

Damn I left my bubbler at my parents house

NegativeCreep

« Reply #7803 on: August 16, 2018, 02:26:14 PM »
Thanks guys. I was so excited to see her again and hopeful, I honestly love this girl but I can't keep doing this to myself. Now I don't know whether I should confront her about it in hopes of some kind of resolution, wash my hands of the situation, or fill the dude in on what's been happening. I think I would want to know.

iKobrakai

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -718
« Reply #7804 on: August 16, 2018, 10:57:06 PM »
She needs to change her ways. Tell her that either she will come clean or you'll do that for her.

As of now, she spreads pain in this world... But I'm not that good at these things. Good luck, bro.

brucewillis

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 32
  • Die Hard. www.casualskateshop.com.br
« Reply #7805 on: August 17, 2018, 06:33:24 AM »
My ex girlfriend recently contacted me and we hung out a a few nights with her staying the night yesterday. I looked her up on Facebook tonight and find out not only is she in a relationship with someone but they had started dating months before we broke up. Not sure what to do, sucks finding out I was cheated on which makes me have no trust for her and it makes me wonder if I were in the other guys position if he would want to know.
I feel you dude. My ex broke up with me one time and then started dating other dude some months later, and then she broke up with him to come back to me, and then we broke up again. Girls sucks, fucking sucks to be played out.
It sucks because i know there was mutual love, intense but wasn't working.

feedmeseymour

« Reply #7806 on: August 17, 2018, 08:17:57 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]
I feel you dude. My ex broke up with me one time and then started dating other dude some months later, and then she broke up with him to come back to me, and then we broke up again. Girls sucks, fucking sucks to be played out.
It sucks because i know there was mutual love, intense but wasn't working.

im going through some gnarly shit myself with an ex and my boy sent me this lecture last night, i thought it was a good listen. i think parts of it are relatable to anyone that was in a shit relationship with a girl that was just plain awful.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HlqoC3SKIxA

NegativeCreep

« Reply #7807 on: August 17, 2018, 11:29:16 AM »
Thanks Slap Pals. The forum has always made me feel better when I'm going through a rough time.

h00man

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 123
« Reply #7808 on: August 20, 2018, 06:01:36 PM »
is it normal to lose an erection during sex? Mind you, this is after fucking twice a day for the past few days.

Asking for a friend.
she can ride dick ham ham no joke ham

Francis Xavier

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #7809 on: August 20, 2018, 08:50:34 PM »
is it normal to lose an erection during sex? Mind you, this is after fucking twice a day for the past few days.

Asking for a friend.
Like full on shrinkage softy or a half hard dick?
Could be health related, but really if you've been on a roll I don't know. I have had it happen a couple times,once because I had to shit , and the other time I just got turned off. Supposedly it is normal for older dudes

JB

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 858
  • Rusty Berrings Roll Forever
« Reply #7810 on: August 21, 2018, 09:11:02 AM »
in my experience if i go two rounds back to back, i'll sometimes lose it in the second round before i finish.

h00man

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #7811 on: August 21, 2018, 11:03:02 AM »
Okay...good for my friend to hear. Thanks guys.

Baron Samedi

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 371
« Reply #7812 on: August 21, 2018, 11:21:10 AM »
One time I started hooking up with a troublesome young lady who had previously broken my heart and my dick was smarter than I was and said "mmm no no no" and wagged its finger before shriveling up and going to sleep for the evening. Thanks lil guy!

straight

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 979
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #7813 on: August 21, 2018, 11:50:57 AM »
when i was a kid and first watched rodney mullen vs daewon song .. my friends and i would have legit kid debates on who won
What kind of mikey taylor logic is this?

behavioralguide

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 763
  • dog stuff
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #7814 on: August 21, 2018, 12:12:21 PM »
when i was a kid and first watched rodney mullen vs daewon song .. my friends and i would have legit kid debates on who won

its not a real confession untill you tell what side you were on

JB

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 858
  • Rusty Berrings Roll Forever
« Reply #7815 on: August 22, 2018, 09:52:33 AM »
daewon won.

Mystical Leader

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -130
« Reply #7816 on: August 24, 2018, 04:05:24 AM »
Sometimes I think I might be a bad person..

Like one of those people who are nice but you never know what might happen with them and that I know my ways how to interact with people even though I myself am a very private person

calvinsdream

« Reply #7817 on: August 24, 2018, 01:09:57 PM »
Thanks guys. I was so excited to see her again and hopeful, I honestly love this girl but I can't keep doing this to myself. Now I don't know whether I should confront her about it in hopes of some kind of resolution, wash my hands of the situation, or fill the dude in on what's been happening. I think I would want to know.

Just wash your hands of it, there's plenty of women that won't maintain multiple boyfriends and can give mean handjobs.

Getting involved in other people's shit for no positive outcome has wasted a lot of my energy in the past.

NegativeCreep

« Reply #7818 on: August 24, 2018, 01:42:14 PM »
Thanks,

I wish I would have done that in the first place. She lead me on saying she was going to end it with him to be with me and then broke that promise after filling me with optimism about us. Also showed me how crazy she really is and I now know I'm better off with out her, trying to figure out how to just be happy by myself for now.

h00man

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #7819 on: August 27, 2018, 10:30:51 AM »
I got bit by a fucking centipede in my bed last night.

Now I'm paranoid to go home and sleep in my bed.

smellsdead

• Trade Count: (+9)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1214
« Reply #7820 on: September 08, 2018, 07:45:21 AM »
i put weed in the stash pocket of my ipath cats back in the day
and skated um without wearing socks

they had a certain funk to them

kentrock

• Rep: -199
« Reply #7821 on: September 17, 2018, 04:42:57 PM »

def tell the guy that you fucked his gf.  im sure he wud want to know

OrangeVHStapes

• Rep: 82
« Reply #7822 on: September 18, 2018, 06:02:30 PM »
I got drunk and shit my pants at tampa pro... It sucked... It was like sea foam.

Paul Cicero

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -311
« Reply #7823 on: September 20, 2018, 04:09:18 AM »
I,ve learned how to cum only when I want to and I think that's bad for my health.

You hold the secret to not busting a nut? Please explain..

feedmeseymour

« Reply #7824 on: September 20, 2018, 05:20:43 AM »
one time i watched that zohan movie with adam sandler and laughed. im still ashamed of myself.

Francis Xavier

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #7825 on: September 20, 2018, 07:20:13 AM »
one time i watched that zohan movie with adam sandler and laughed. im still ashamed of myself.
That Emmanuelle Chriqui is the only good in that thing

smellsdead

• Trade Count: (+9)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1214
« Reply #7826 on: September 20, 2018, 11:37:33 AM »
i havent worn deodorant in years

OrangeVHStapes

• Rep: 82
« Reply #7827 on: September 20, 2018, 03:04:49 PM »

brucewillis

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 32
  • Die Hard. www.casualskateshop.com.br
« Reply #7828 on: September 24, 2018, 09:23:12 AM »
Expand Quote
I,ve learned how to cum only when I want to and I think that's bad for my health.
[close]

You hold the secret to not busting a nut? Please explain..
you'll never know

Spicy boi.

• Rep: 8
« Reply #7829 on: September 24, 2018, 07:40:44 PM »
I'm 17 and in senior year, already know what i'm gonna do, just fuckin freakin out about shit like finding a place. I'm a virgin and i feel like shit about it. I wish i could party with the cool kids but i simultaneously hate all of them. People only seem to somewhat like me because i'm kinda funny and musically talented. Life is weird.