Author Topic: real confessions  (Read 993325 times)

8.125 and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

AitchBeeGayBuh

• Rep: 2
Re: real confessions
« Reply #7860 on: August 12, 2018, 02:18:45 PM »
i love the self checkout discount

You mean customer appreciation day? I'm a fan. Especially if there's something real heavy on the bottom of the cart and I really don't want to lift it up to the scanner.
I always get organic but use the regular PLU codes.
These posts crack me up cuz I work in your local neighborhood grocery store now. Old roomates would just park in front of the water displays they had outside n toss a few 24packs in the car like it was nothing. My favorite is Worker Appreciation day which is everyday. Work back n forth between a deli an meat dept.  n 5 days outta the week I don't pay for breakfast or lunch which alleviates some stress from the ol wallet. Have made every type of sandwich with every type of bread n know what I love as far as a sandwiches go. Fresh made salad will hit the spot n there was one point where I was cookin up filet mignons every night till the boss noticed n thought customers were rippin him off (which they always are).

Does loss-prevention monitor those self-check out lines? Always been curious about that.
At my work there's not even somebody watching the self check half the time because they wanna save on labor so bad, pretty much a skeleton crew everyday. Sure some stores do but at mine we rarely have a loss prevention or security which is weird since we're the last store on the way to the beach. Even with rent-a-cops around people still steal everything right in front of them anyways, gotta imagine many grocery stores have huge losses because of this.

When people get 'caught' 90 percent of the time they leave with a slap on the wrist, "Just don't come back". When I was a kid I recall some dude getting tackled then the shit kicked outta him in the Rite-Aid parking lot for stealing some condoms. Something changed from when I was a kid where security doesn't really do shit now.

straight

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 387
« Reply #7861 on: August 12, 2018, 03:29:51 PM »
i love the self checkout discount

You mean customer appreciation day? I'm a fan. Especially if there's something real heavy on the bottom of the cart and I really don't want to lift it up to the scanner.
I always get organic but use the regular PLU codes.
These posts crack me up cuz I work in your local neighborhood grocery store now. Old roomates would just park in front of the water displays they had outside n toss a few 24packs in the car like it was nothing. My favorite is Worker Appreciation day which is everyday. Work back n forth between a deli an meat dept.  n 5 days outta the week I don't pay for breakfast or lunch which alleviates some stress from the ol wallet. Have made every type of sandwich with every type of bread n know what I love as far as a sandwiches go. Fresh made salad will hit the spot n there was one point where I was cookin up filet mignons every night till the boss noticed n thought customers were rippin him off (which they always are).

Does loss-prevention monitor those self-check out lines? Always been curious about that.
At my work there's not even somebody watching the self check half the time because they wanna save on labor so bad, pretty much a skeleton crew everyday. Sure some stores do but at mine we rarely have a loss prevention or security which is weird since we're the last store on the way to the beach. Even with rent-a-cops around people still steal everything right in front of them anyways, gotta imagine many grocery stores have huge losses because of this.

When people get 'caught' 90 percent of the time they leave with a slap on the wrist, "Just don't come back". When I was a kid I recall some dude getting tackled then the shit kicked outta him in the Rite-Aid parking lot for stealing some condoms. Something changed from when I was a kid where security doesn't really do shit now.

i picked up a new scamestry today: went to target and went thru to a regular check out girl .. she was cute so i was hittin on her, told her that her name was pretty and gettin her blushy .. meanwhile im trying to distract her from the fact i got 50 worth of goods on the lower deck of my cart .. so she’s bagging and im putting the bags right in my cart to hide the other goods and she never noticed ..

i wanna start a “how to steal low key thread”

one that i always do when i go to home depot is grab some chips, candy bar and a drink as im walking in .. leave the garbage somewhere along the way and then walk out = free lunch

brucewillis

• Rep: -52
  • Die Hard
« Reply #7862 on: August 13, 2018, 06:10:59 PM »
I,ve learned how to cum only when I want to and I think that's bad for my health.

NegativeCreep

• Rep: 7
« Reply #7863 on: August 16, 2018, 01:56:39 AM »
My ex girlfriend recently contacted me and we hung out a a few nights with her staying the night yesterday. I looked her up on Facebook tonight and find out not only is she in a relationship with someone but they had started dating months before we broke up. Not sure what to do, sucks finding out I was cheated on which makes me have no trust for her and it makes me wonder if I were in the other guys position if he would want to know.

iKobrakai

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -670
« Reply #7864 on: August 16, 2018, 05:26:30 AM »
She cheated on you and now is kind of cheating on the new dude? Would not trust her.

Francis Xavier

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 230
« Reply #7865 on: August 16, 2018, 05:32:19 AM »
Drop her like a bag of rocks, you don't need that shit in your life

NegativeCreep

« Reply #7866 on: August 16, 2018, 02:26:14 PM »
Thanks guys. I was so excited to see her again and hopeful, I honestly love this girl but I can't keep doing this to myself. Now I don't know whether I should confront her about it in hopes of some kind of resolution, wash my hands of the situation, or fill the dude in on what's been happening. I think I would want to know.

iKobrakai

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -670
« Reply #7867 on: August 16, 2018, 10:57:06 PM »
She needs to change her ways. Tell her that either she will come clean or you'll do that for her.

As of now, she spreads pain in this world... But I'm not that good at these things. Good luck, bro.

brucewillis

• Rep: -52
  • Die Hard
« Reply #7868 on: August 17, 2018, 06:33:24 AM »
My ex girlfriend recently contacted me and we hung out a a few nights with her staying the night yesterday. I looked her up on Facebook tonight and find out not only is she in a relationship with someone but they had started dating months before we broke up. Not sure what to do, sucks finding out I was cheated on which makes me have no trust for her and it makes me wonder if I were in the other guys position if he would want to know.
I feel you dude. My ex broke up with me one time and then started dating other dude some months later, and then she broke up with him to come back to me, and then we broke up again. Girls sucks, fucking sucks to be played out.
It sucks because i know there was mutual love, intense but wasn't working.

feedmeseymour

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 228
  • Babba Booey
« Reply #7869 on: August 17, 2018, 08:17:57 AM »
I feel you dude. My ex broke up with me one time and then started dating other dude some months later, and then she broke up with him to come back to me, and then we broke up again. Girls sucks, fucking sucks to be played out.
It sucks because i know there was mutual love, intense but wasn't working.

im going through some gnarly shit myself with an ex and my boy sent me this lecture last night, i thought it was a good listen. i think parts of it are relatable to anyone that was in a shit relationship with a girl that was just plain awful.

You got questions? Ask me like a fucking man. You know my Insta.

NegativeCreep

« Reply #7870 on: August 17, 2018, 11:29:16 AM »
Thanks Slap Pals. The forum has always made me feel better when I'm going through a rough time.

h00man

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -105
« Reply #7871 on: August 20, 2018, 06:01:36 PM »
is it normal to lose an erection during sex? Mind you, this is after fucking twice a day for the past few days.

Asking for a friend.

Francis Xavier

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #7872 on: August 20, 2018, 08:50:34 PM »
is it normal to lose an erection during sex? Mind you, this is after fucking twice a day for the past few days.

Asking for a friend.
Like full on shrinkage softy or a half hard dick?
Could be health related, but really if you've been on a roll I don't know. I have had it happen a couple times,once because I had to shit , and the other time I just got turned off. Supposedly it is normal for older dudes

JB

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 627
  • Rusty Berrings Roll Forever
« Reply #7873 on: August 21, 2018, 09:11:02 AM »
in my experience if i go two rounds back to back, i'll sometimes lose it in the second round before i finish.

h00man

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #7874 on: August 21, 2018, 11:03:02 AM »
Okay...good for my friend to hear. Thanks guys.

Baron Samedi

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #7875 on: August 21, 2018, 11:21:10 AM »
One time I started hooking up with a troublesome young lady who had previously broken my heart and my dick was smarter than I was and said "mmm no no no" and wagged its finger before shriveling up and going to sleep for the evening. Thanks lil guy!

straight

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 387
« Reply #7876 on: August 21, 2018, 11:50:57 AM »
when i was a kid and first watched rodney mullen vs daewon song .. my friends and i would have legit kid debates on who won

behavioralguide

• Rep: 101
  • dog stuff
« Reply #7877 on: August 21, 2018, 12:12:21 PM »
when i was a kid and first watched rodney mullen vs daewon song .. my friends and i would have legit kid debates on who won

its not a real confession untill you tell what side you were on

JB

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 627
  • Rusty Berrings Roll Forever
« Reply #7878 on: August 22, 2018, 09:52:33 AM »
daewon won.

Mystical Leader

• Rep: -68
« Reply #7879 on: August 24, 2018, 04:05:24 AM »
Sometimes I think I might be a bad person..

Like one of those people who are nice but you never know what might happen with them and that I know my ways how to interact with people even though I myself am a very private person

calvinsdream

• Rep: 14
  • Dusted and disgusted
« Reply #7880 on: August 24, 2018, 01:09:57 PM »
Thanks guys. I was so excited to see her again and hopeful, I honestly love this girl but I can't keep doing this to myself. Now I don't know whether I should confront her about it in hopes of some kind of resolution, wash my hands of the situation, or fill the dude in on what's been happening. I think I would want to know.

Just wash your hands of it, there's plenty of women that won't maintain multiple boyfriends and can give mean handjobs.

Getting involved in other people's shit for no positive outcome has wasted a lot of my energy in the past.

NegativeCreep

« Reply #7881 on: August 24, 2018, 01:42:14 PM »
Thanks,

I wish I would have done that in the first place. She lead me on saying she was going to end it with him to be with me and then broke that promise after filling me with optimism about us. Also showed me how crazy she really is and I now know I'm better off with out her, trying to figure out how to just be happy by myself for now.

h00man

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #7882 on: August 27, 2018, 10:30:51 AM »
I got bit by a fucking centipede in my bed last night.

Now I'm paranoid to go home and sleep in my bed.

smellsdead

• Rep: 85
« Reply #7883 on: September 08, 2018, 07:45:21 AM »
i put weed in the stash pocket of my ipath cats back in the day
and skated um without wearing socks

they had a certain funk to them

kentrock

• Rep: -76
« Reply #7884 on: September 17, 2018, 04:42:57 PM »

def tell the guy that you fucked his gf.  im sure he wud want to know

OrangeVHStapes

• Rep: 35
« Reply #7885 on: September 18, 2018, 06:02:30 PM »
I got drunk and shit my pants at tampa pro... It sucked... It was like sea foam.

Suit Up!

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -334
« Reply #7886 on: September 20, 2018, 04:09:18 AM »
I,ve learned how to cum only when I want to and I think that's bad for my health.

You hold the secret to not busting a nut? Please explain..

feedmeseymour

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 228
  • Babba Booey
« Reply #7887 on: September 20, 2018, 05:20:43 AM »
one time i watched that zohan movie with adam sandler and laughed. im still ashamed of myself.
You got questions? Ask me like a fucking man. You know my Insta.

Francis Xavier

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #7888 on: September 20, 2018, 07:20:13 AM »
one time i watched that zohan movie with adam sandler and laughed. im still ashamed of myself.
That Emmanuelle Chriqui is the only good in that thing

smellsdead

• Rep: 85
« Reply #7889 on: September 20, 2018, 11:37:33 AM »
i havent worn deodorant in years