Author Topic: real confessions  (Read 992277 times)

mikefork

Re: real confessions
« Reply #480 on: May 31, 2007, 07:26:09 PM »
I treat my girlfriend like shit.. well not shit, just don't give her the credit she deserves.. but in doing so she is great to me. But then when ever I turn a new leaf and decide to just be a good boyfriend she does the same thing, and I think about how much I love her. The only time  I am truely content is when I am not treating her as well as I should be. I suppose its not really a confession though, because it just goes to show how girls really do like to be treated terribly.. as sad as that sounds, it's true.

yo tag_king, the blue jays aren't doing as bad as the yankees, if they sweep them in the upcoming series, they'd be 3 1/2 games up.

yah I haven't lost hope.. and even if the jays arent doing great, better then the yankees is better then nothing.. plus doing it with a homeplate steal is always nice..

RED SOX BITCH!!!!!!! YOOOOOOOKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!! 22 GAME HIT STREAK!!

THE AL EAST IS OURS BITCHES!!!!!!!
wicked soopa kick ass guy

greg

• Rep: -25
« Reply #481 on: June 01, 2007, 05:49:25 AM »
goddammit people, way to ruin the topic. 

this is supposed to be REAL confessions, suspect behavior, not some little internet portal where you can bitch about how much your life sucks

fucking fags, goddammit

mailroomstar

« Reply #482 on: June 01, 2007, 06:57:45 PM »
My girlfriend has herpes and i don't fucking care because i love her, we've been having sex constantly for a long time and i haven't gotten it (blood work confirmed) so fuck it.  Feels good to type that because none of my friends know.

Stand and Deliver

« Reply #483 on: June 01, 2007, 07:03:12 PM »
^^^^ Proper confession.

max power

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 630
« Reply #484 on: June 01, 2007, 08:01:33 PM »
My girlfriend has herpes and i don't fucking care because i love her, we've been having sex constantly for a long time and i haven't gotten it (blood work confirmed) so fuck it.  Feels good to type that because none of my friends know.
so long as she's on the valtrex you're probably gold

89-90pistons

« Reply #485 on: June 03, 2007, 10:20:20 PM »
highway to the danger zone.

vic-film

• Rep: -15
« Reply #486 on: June 04, 2007, 11:06:18 PM »
sometimes i listen to pop music that is probably on the top 100

Chas

• Rep: 0
« Reply #487 on: June 04, 2007, 11:21:53 PM »

yeah good one alex, you thought we wouldn't find out, we're your friends we know everything dude

imsocool!!!

• Rep: -66
  • /Users/nolanbarton/Desktop/Photo 184.gif
« Reply #488 on: June 04, 2007, 11:48:36 PM »
sometimes i listen to rap/pop stuff and  i have a thing at my school to check your grades at home and i never told my parents and its been 3 years and im almost in highschool and if i don't pass i can't go to highschool and im faling like every class even pe
I jerked off everyday after school in the woods when I was about 8

stagefright

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -48
« Reply #489 on: June 04, 2007, 11:51:56 PM »
remember when slap was taken over by high school kids? now they give way to elementary schoolers...braeley skate, tiredofitall, kev, jordan webber, gest are all under 13, and post accordingly
we toked a marley and i split back to the park, minding my own busineess when a rollerblader mean mugs..i let it go.

Gest

« Reply #490 on: June 04, 2007, 11:57:31 PM »
remember when slap was taken over by high school kids? now they give way to elementary schoolers...braeley skate, tiredofitall, kev, jordan webber, gest are all under 13, and post accordingly

oh yeah im 13 doi!

imsocool!!!

« Reply #491 on: June 05, 2007, 12:22:39 AM »
yea im above all the rest im 14 yea son wait let me be cool fuck dude your a fucking faggot im 14 dumbass

isaac

« Reply #492 on: June 05, 2007, 12:44:22 AM »
i truely don't give a fuck about El Toro.

mailroomstar

« Reply #493 on: June 05, 2007, 09:50:47 AM »

yeah good one alex, you thought we wouldn't find out, we're your friends we know everything dude

hah... that's some good myspace sleuthing... dick
but seriously, can't the sanctity of the confession thread be respected?
« Last Edit: June 05, 2007, 09:58:39 AM by mailroomstar »

sweets

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 8
  • but(t) fuck, who's keeping track?
« Reply #494 on: June 05, 2007, 12:33:59 PM »
i truely don't give a fuck about El Toro.
"instead of typing out some dumb reply to this post, go make some art, smell your own body, mate with your own hand, take a picture of your penis when it is in half-boner-mode and post it on slap." Tony

Wooderson

• Rep: -16
  • pearl rips
« Reply #495 on: June 05, 2007, 03:19:41 PM »
i love skateboarding all the time, but sometimes i wish i was one of those douchebags who hangs out with hot girls and parties every week
You just gotta keep livin' man, L-I-V-I-N.

Stand and Deliver

« Reply #496 on: June 05, 2007, 03:33:20 PM »
i have a thing at my school to check your grades at home and i never told my parents and its been 3 years and im almost in highschool and if i don't pass i can't go to highschool and im faling like every class even pe

How about you focus your account and go fucking study?  Because you really have to be some sort of new level retard to fail elementary junior high.

YuNg MaNo

« Reply #497 on: June 05, 2007, 05:18:56 PM »
I failed 9th grade

bentmode

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 207
  • Da$h
« Reply #498 on: June 05, 2007, 06:22:15 PM »
i have a thing at my school to check your grades at home and i never told my parents and its been 3 years and im almost in highschool and if i don't pass i can't go to highschool and im faling like every class even pe

How about you focus your account and go fucking study?  Because you really have to be some sort of new level retard to fail elementary junior high.

to be fair, i barley passed junior high, but then again i didnt apply my self and had to hear about it all the time.
Han solo blew up the Death Star in Episode 4.  Heard it from a friend.  Reliable source.

Stand and Deliver

« Reply #499 on: June 05, 2007, 06:25:20 PM »
That's a bummer.

max power

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 630
« Reply #500 on: June 05, 2007, 08:46:49 PM »

hah... that's some good myspace sleuthing... dick
but seriously, can't the sanctity of the confession thread be respected?
lifestyle hammer

Useful Idiot

• Rep: 23
« Reply #501 on: June 05, 2007, 08:56:44 PM »
"he doesn't apply himself"

that has echoed through my life from teachers, family, friends, etc. Bad thing is now I'm finding out it's true.

Marty McFly syndrome? *shrugs*

ps: I hate going to spots where I can't even do one trick
« Last Edit: June 05, 2007, 08:58:51 PM by Useful Idiot »
You loves you? Megatron.

iwshilvdnfinland

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -107
« Reply #502 on: June 05, 2007, 09:19:28 PM »
but sometimes i wish i was one of those douchebags who hangs out with hot girls and parties every week

Every now and then I'll ponder the same thing, but it definitely is lame as fuck.

Gest

« Reply #503 on: June 05, 2007, 10:12:17 PM »
but sometimes i wish i was one of those douchebags who hangs out with hot girls and parties every week

Every now and then I'll ponder the same thing, but it definitely is lame as fuck.

were you that dude who did that natrual-koncept-esque roofdrop?

silverstar215

• Rep: 1
« Reply #504 on: June 05, 2007, 10:23:48 PM »
i tell my parents ill stay out of north philly but thats usually the only place i end up skating.

sweets

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 8
  • but(t) fuck, who's keeping track?
« Reply #505 on: June 05, 2007, 10:27:59 PM »
i tell my parents ill stay out of north philly but thats usually the only place i end up skating.

Seems like West Philly is worse these days anyway. I did the same shit when I was a kid.
"instead of typing out some dumb reply to this post, go make some art, smell your own body, mate with your own hand, take a picture of your penis when it is in half-boner-mode and post it on slap." Tony

imsocool!!!

« Reply #506 on: June 05, 2007, 10:58:36 PM »

to be fair, i barley passed junior high, but then again i didnt apply my self and had to hear about it all the time.

yea same i just don't try and once you miss one thing u get bihind so much it sucks pretty bad even if u have a d+ u don't pass last time i passed by .02 percent it was the best

vitunvesa

• Rep: 2
« Reply #507 on: June 06, 2007, 10:53:31 PM »
I jerked off everyday after school in the woods when I was about 8years old
I jerked off in the chairlift when I was 20years old

thanks for sharing.

eat like a bird and drink like a whale

cold budweisers

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 579
« Reply #508 on: June 06, 2007, 11:47:24 PM »
I jerked off everyday after school in the woods when I was about 8years old
did you cum?

iwshilvdnfinland

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -107
« Reply #509 on: June 07, 2007, 12:15:33 AM »

were you that dude who did that natrual-koncept-esque roofdrop?

Yeah, that was me.