Author Topic: real confessions  (Read 1739309 times)

jack burton

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 158
Re: real confessions
« Reply #2220 on: July 30, 2009, 09:29:56 PM »
Hi my name is jack burton and i like drinking. i like it alot. i also keep posting drunk so this im sure will turn out to be bad.

CigaretteBeer

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -392
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
    Gold Topic Start Gold Topic Start : Start a topic with over 10,000 replies.
« Reply #2221 on: July 30, 2009, 10:19:48 PM »
I fucking hate my sisters boyfriend

I hate him too, he's canadian  :-*
"You were such a shitty parent that your kid couldn't even make it to term A guy who killed his child before it could be born because he was so shitty didn't do anything wrong.You know how the rest of us became positive members of society BY NOT BEING PIECES OF SHIT IN THE FIRST PLACE"-Ronald Reagon

Ben Throttle

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -26
« Reply #2222 on: July 31, 2009, 12:11:49 PM »
I'm from an extremely small town with basically nothing going on. Sometimes I'll look at party blogs and fantasize about living that wasteful lifestyle even though i know it probably sucks after awhile. My life just lacks excitement at times
i thought i was the only one who bruised people with my cum, save it up for about two weeks and release the blast.

rawbertson.

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 678
  • yo yo, yo yo yo yo
    • my youtube avatar image
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #2223 on: July 31, 2009, 01:28:47 PM »
oh i thought you were from cali?

« Reply #2224 on: July 31, 2009, 02:44:46 PM »
I'm from an extremely small town with basically nothing going on. Sometimes I'll look at party blogs and fantasize about living that wasteful lifestyle even though i know it probably sucks after awhile. My life just lacks excitement at times

I can relate to this even though I live in a city of 300,000 people. If you aren't retired and into golf,playing bunko and fishing there is really not much to do. This might explain why I have a drinking problem. If you are younger or you're close to your mid 30's like myself the bars are still the meeting place for most. That gets really old really fast.

I usually roam downtown aimlessly listening to music and people watch,paint or skate. You ever see that dude sitting down on a bench with headphones on staring into space with a blank expression? Well,that's me in a nutshell.

skate_bored

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 56
« Reply #2225 on: July 31, 2009, 05:07:18 PM »
I usually roam downtown aimlessly listening to music and people watch,paint or skate. You ever see that dude sitting down on a bench with headphones on staring into space with a blank expression? Well,that's me in a nutshell.

id love to be that dude.

SanchoDave

« Reply #2226 on: August 01, 2009, 01:28:23 AM »

I live in Houston Right now and I don't party as much as I could....I partied way more in a town of 40K then I do in a metropolitan are of 5 mil...

Mackattack

« Reply #2227 on: August 04, 2009, 10:12:37 PM »
Sometimes i experience performance anxiety in my penis.

skate_bored

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #2228 on: August 05, 2009, 06:24:27 PM »

Arizona

« Reply #2229 on: August 05, 2009, 11:40:23 PM »
I absolutely hate this fucking heat in Arizona.

SanchoDave

« Reply #2230 on: August 06, 2009, 08:33:48 PM »
I really fucking hate my soon to be ex girlfriend / I can't stand parking my dick in her anymore either,I mean it was rad when we first started dating about 3 years ago but now Ive grown to hate her I literally can't be in the same room as her anymore....maybe it's because we moved in toghether about 5 months after we started dating anyways. Im over it....

BriDen

« Reply #2231 on: August 06, 2009, 08:39:44 PM »
So are you speaking in the third person, gettin all Socrates on us?

Or are you just hot?

kilgore.

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 313
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #2232 on: August 10, 2009, 01:06:21 AM »
i'm still in 'love' with my ex girlfriend. we haven't dated since last summer. i've had sex with 14 girls since then and with over 10 of them i've closed my eyes and imagined my ex girlfriend. she has a boyfriend, and i haven't seen her since december, though we talk here and there. she lives in san francisco and i live in dallas texas. i made her laugh friday night and it made me very happy. as gay as it sounds, i'm going to move to san francisco by the end of this year and "win her back", if you will. i am drunk. but i mean what i say.
No holds barred, til labias say "free us"
then its straight to your kids' school, wine coolers in the Prius

Arizona

« Reply #2233 on: August 10, 2009, 01:46:06 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]
So are you speaking in the third person, gettin all Socrates on us?

Or are you just hot?

hotter than satans asshole

nocomply

• Rep: 147
  • Handsome
« Reply #2234 on: August 10, 2009, 08:24:20 AM »
i'm still in 'love' with my ex girlfriend. we haven't dated since last summer. i've had sex with 14 girls since then and with over 10 of them i've closed my eyes and imagined my ex girlfriend. she has a boyfriend, and i haven't seen her since december, though we talk here and there. she lives in san francisco and i live in dallas texas. i made her laugh friday night and it made me very happy. as gay as it sounds, i'm going to move to san francisco by the end of this year and "win her back", if you will. i am drunk. but i mean what i say.
moving across the country for her... be careful. it's tough getting back together after you've split.

kilgore.

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 313
« Reply #2235 on: August 10, 2009, 09:10:14 AM »
i moved to california "for her' once before and it was worth it, but you're right.
No holds barred, til labias say "free us"
then its straight to your kids' school, wine coolers in the Prius

MahShugahNah 2.0

• Rep: -8
« Reply #2236 on: August 10, 2009, 11:35:14 AM »

Aside from the moving to Cali part, I know this so well. It was weird reading this because it honestly looks like it could have been written by me. Everything from the imagining her when you're with other girls to the getting stoked when you make her laugh.

Honestly, focus on everything you didn't like about her. Everything you like about yourself. It's so easy to look back on relationships and only remember it as this glowing golden aura of awesomeness. More important than focusing on what you don't like about her (pure negativity is never the answer) is the focusing on the awesomeness that is you. Whenever I get bummed I just think about how rad I am or how sick some of the stuff I do is. And then either, she will want you back because you are secure and stable with out her (girls don't want guys that can't stand on their own two feet alone) or you will find an equally awesome girl that you don't need to close your eyes with.

SanchoDave

« Reply #2237 on: August 11, 2009, 02:06:22 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]
moving across the country for her... be careful. it's tough getting back together after you've split.

this is the truth I split up with my girlfriend a year after dating we split for 6 months and got back toghether and I wished I never had got back with her 3 and a half years into it .I hate my situation we broke up last week but still living with her until I leave for my next job in a week I believe so yea good luck with wining her back.

skate_bored

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #2238 on: August 11, 2009, 03:32:01 PM »

im rooting for you.

skate_bored

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #2239 on: August 11, 2009, 06:20:01 PM »
the last threads i check on here are usually the skateboarding and photos/videos threads. whooooops?

snickers

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -348
  • do you think this is a game?
« Reply #2240 on: August 12, 2009, 03:33:52 AM »
just about everyday i wish i could just throw myself of a building and die.
fatcockXL deserves to be mod on the strength of his name alone

stabbin

« Reply #2241 on: August 12, 2009, 04:31:46 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

im rooting for you.

jrf

« Reply #2242 on: August 12, 2009, 09:47:12 PM »

I think my sex drive has gone down the tubes and i don't think it's going to come back and i am actually stoked that it went away.

MahShugahNah 2.0

• Rep: -8
« Reply #2243 on: August 12, 2009, 10:03:48 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

I think my sex drive has gone down the tubes and i don't think it's going to come back and i am actually stoked that it went away.

I really only enjoy the insertion and the relaxation that comes after sex, but the whole middle part is boring to me. I know that's not normal. And I can't finish in less than an hour while bareback. With a condom I have to eventually pull out and finish with head or something or else it ain't happening. I always wanna just tape my iPod to her back or something so I can watch a movie during sex to keep me entertained, but I haven't met a girl yet who I could do that with without completely shattering what ever self esteem she had left.

stabbin

« Reply #2244 on: August 12, 2009, 11:09:36 PM »
We all love you Ian  ;)

CigaretteBeer

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -392
    Gold Topic Start Gold Topic Start : Start a topic with over 10,000 replies.
« Reply #2245 on: August 13, 2009, 03:43:09 PM »

That doesn't seem like much of a wish unless you're a paraplegic or have some other debilitating physical handicap. If you found a building that was nice and high and just stepped off the edge, you would probably die on impact seconds later.
"You were such a shitty parent that your kid couldn't even make it to term A guy who killed his child before it could be born because he was so shitty didn't do anything wrong.You know how the rest of us became positive members of society BY NOT BEING PIECES OF SHIT IN THE FIRST PLACE"-Ronald Reagon

CeeyMar

« Reply #2246 on: August 13, 2009, 08:12:09 PM »
I want my parents to get divorced, my step dad is a fucking dick and a bitch who starts huge fights over nothing and does fuck all. He's driving my mom crazy and I can't deal with this shit.

popeyesfriedchicken

• Rep: -250
« Reply #2247 on: August 13, 2009, 10:33:02 PM »
i've got so much bullshit going on it's ridiculous really.  but i kind of think to myself, what's the point in bitching about it or "confessing" if not much can be done about it other than accepting things for how they are and doing whatever you can?  life used to be way better than it is currently, but hopefully things will change for the positive.  if not, at least it can't get too much worse. 

Mackattack

« Reply #2248 on: August 13, 2009, 11:15:52 PM »
I was Vov Vurnquist.

odp

« Reply #2249 on: August 14, 2009, 12:17:16 AM »
Sometimes i get so bummed out on the things that i do that i hole up into my room and try to disappear and find ways to change shit that ive made my life out to be.

I've been split with my ex for going on two years, and even though i know that i can find a woman who appeals to my sensibilities and interests much more so than meg, i wish that we could get married and chill out. I've lately come to writing vile songs about her late at night and hope that they'll become my reality.

There's so much cool and fun shit that i've lived my life by, but sometimes i wish that i'd done some shit differently despite, for the greater part believing that everything happens for some sort of reason.

i sell myself short and i'm afraid of success.

However, i think i'm pretty damn happy.