Author Topic: Do you hate BMXers?  (Read 4475 times)

Will Easley

Re: Do you hate BMXers?
« Reply #60 on: April 19, 2013, 11:40:30 PM »
Quote from: Tracer  link=topic=69529.msg1895984#msg1895984 date=1366438226
You have more posts and more -reputation than me. What the fuck are you talking about?

That's the best you could do huh? There's a ton of posters with more posts & worst rep than both of us and they're some of the best on the site. It's all about how you're received. So this...

Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Reasons not to like Tracer:
1) hes dumb
2) hes not a veterinarian
3) he has discrimination towards homosexual flatbars
4) he says "yall"
5) hes still dumb
I could list more but feel free to add your own to the list
[close]
Fuk you cokksucker
[close]
6) He cant spell
[close]
7) has a weird nicolas cage fetish.
[close]
8 ) He's okay with the smell of shit and piss but not cigs.
[close]
9) can't heelflip on a 8.5 deck to save his life
[close]
10) He doesn't like people who use drugs...?  Especially the worst gateway drug of them all: "Weed."? 
[close]
11)Thinks smoking a bowl with a girl at a bar makes you a "fukking tool"
[close]
12)Thinks Dallas is a great poster
[close]
13) He doesnt think this is rad.
[close]
14) Has a flaccid chode.
[close]
15) His parents don't even like him, why should we?
[close]
16) He thinks Andy Mac is the best skater of all time
[close]
17) He's adopted.
[close]
18) He describes himself as a way less gnarly James Brockman.
[close]
19) Dude literally has ZERO moves on the dance floor.

...means that you are trash. BUT if you still wanna rely on the numbers game, you're beating me in the ignores column 7 to 47. So congratulations! you suck exactly 6.71428571428571 times more than I do on SLAP.

Tracer

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: -65309
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
    Silver Topic Start Silver Topic Start : Start a topic with over 5,000 replies.
« Reply #61 on: April 20, 2013, 12:45:53 AM »
Expand Quote
Quote from: Tracer �link=topic=69529.msg1895967#msg1895967 date=1366437002
Expand Quote
And yet everyone responds to my threads.. Can't shake me fellas
[close]

nigga SPARE ME. you were unintentionally a garbage ass poster, then when you realize nobody likes you you respond by being a thirsty ass pest, excessively posting as much bullshit as possible.. aint shit cute, cool, or funny about that at all. seriously. it'd be different if you were remotely funny, or had some type of valid opinion on whatever's the topic at hand, but thats never the case. You on some lame ass troll crusade tryna get back at everyone who hurt your feelings & told you your posts suck...by posting even more bullshit at an even faster rate. wake up & smell the daisies nigga you a LAME! Niggas aint tryna see you around here. you aint bout to pull no hoes on some "im the most annoying troll on SLAP" type shit. bitches aint gon be impressed by tha post count. As one person who's numerously humiliated themselves on SLAP to the next, just give it up fam. shit aint even worth it. whats the best you gon do? receive more negative attention? rack up a few more ignores & kooks? lol, fuck outta here
[close]
You have more posts and more -reputation than me. What the fuck are you talking about?

2x posts and almost 2x -reputation, what a tool

poopnutsupreme

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 494
« Reply #62 on: April 20, 2013, 09:17:36 AM »
Quote from: Tracer  link=topic=69529.msg1896030#msg1896030 date=1366443953
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Quote from: Tracer �link=topic=69529.msg1895967#msg1895967 date=1366437002
Expand Quote
And yet everyone responds to my threads.. Can't shake me fellas
[close]

nigga SPARE ME. you were unintentionally a garbage ass poster, then when you realize nobody likes you you respond by being a thirsty ass pest, excessively posting as much bullshit as possible.. aint shit cute, cool, or funny about that at all. seriously. it'd be different if you were remotely funny, or had some type of valid opinion on whatever's the topic at hand, but thats never the case. You on some lame ass troll crusade tryna get back at everyone who hurt your feelings & told you your posts suck...by posting even more bullshit at an even faster rate. wake up & smell the daisies nigga you a LAME! Niggas aint tryna see you around here. you aint bout to pull no hoes on some "im the most annoying troll on SLAP" type shit. bitches aint gon be impressed by tha post count. As one person who's numerously humiliated themselves on SLAP to the next, just give it up fam. shit aint even worth it. whats the best you gon do? receive more negative attention? rack up a few more ignores & kooks? lol, fuck outta here
[close]

[close]
2x posts and almost 2x -reputation, what a fukkin tool

T-racer you left out fukkin but don't worry boi I got yo back check it out bro!
Any dude that hates on roller hockey hasn't played, and likely haven't played a sport in their entire life.