Author Topic: Massimo Cavedoni Raw Footage Part 2  (Read 1210 times)

RCB3

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 427
Massimo Cavedoni Raw Footage Part 2
« on: April 21, 2013, 11:19:55 PM »
Here's another round of footage of Massimo in his younger years. Part 1 below as well as part 1 of Nick's footage from him.

Irvine-Sucks.com

Charles Smith

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -26
Re: Massimo Cavedoni Raw Footage Part 2
« Reply #1 on: April 21, 2013, 11:33:54 PM »
it all sounds so good

RCB3

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #2 on: April 22, 2013, 05:54:17 PM »
Shameless non-self plug(inspired by vodka tonics): Massimo has a new Thrasher part coming out within the next month that will blow minds.

Irvine-Sucks.com

yep yep

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 93
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #3 on: April 22, 2013, 09:03:22 PM »
Shameless non-self plug(inspired by vodka tonics): Massimo has a new Thrasher part coming out within the next month that will blow minds.
can't wait! there was just a premiere in my hood for a homie video he has a part in. i didn't end up making it but am looking forward to seeing it

Chron Artest

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 18
« Reply #4 on: April 23, 2013, 10:56:13 AM »
is his fully faded part going to be what they show on thrasher, or is it all new bangers?

get gnarly

• Rep: 9
« Reply #5 on: April 23, 2013, 11:34:20 AM »
Didn't  Mark Appleyard or one of the Flip boys do that fakie 360 flip into that bank in Sorry? Filming and spot look wicked familiar.

crokadillicus

« Reply #6 on: April 23, 2013, 12:26:14 PM »
The thrasher part is totally different than his fully faded part. Fully Faded is all vx1k shared/homie part with his hetero life partner/roommate Skatin' Steve. The thrasher part is an HD opus filled with serious hammers, bangers, enders, and benders. MAOTY fo sho. (man am of the year)

HyperBeam

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -58
« Reply #7 on: April 23, 2013, 03:55:31 PM »
fuck yeah.

lamfordie

• Trade Count: (-1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 296
« Reply #8 on: April 23, 2013, 08:04:59 PM »
All that footage was enjoyable. Idk if anyone can answer this but wasn't a lot of this footage used for the local vid called prog-neg?

RCB3

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #9 on: April 23, 2013, 11:01:08 PM »
All that footage was enjoyable. Idk if anyone can answer this but wasn't a lot of this footage used for the local vid called prog-neg?

Prog-neg was made by my friend Nick Petrilla and Massimo just had footage in the friends section. You're probably thinking of Bonestorm, which Nick and myself made, which he had a full part in. And yes, a good amount of this footage was in that.

Irvine-Sucks.com

happenstance

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 690
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #10 on: April 23, 2013, 11:20:46 PM »
Where can I see all the Blind era footage? Was that in Bonestorm? Need to dust off my copy and give that another watch.

Edit: Wait... I mean I watch my copy religiously. Like once a week.

Tuna

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 225
« Reply #11 on: April 23, 2013, 11:36:08 PM »
is Prog-Neg a Seinfeld reference?

RCB3

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #12 on: April 24, 2013, 09:36:33 AM »
Where can I see all the Blind era footage? Was that in Bonestorm? Need to dust off my copy and give that another watch.

None of his Blind era footy was in Bonestorm. Nick had a full part that he had filmed of him for the Blind vid, and then it just got old and never really used. There's some really crazy stuff in it. Correct me if I'm wrong Nick, but I believe Nick was trying to put up all that old footage and his hard drive wasn't responding. I'm not sure what the cost is of getting footage off of a stuck hard drive, but that's the current situation with all that stuff.

And Tuna, yes, it's a Seinfield reference that Nick came up with.

Irvine-Sucks.com

crokadillicus

« Reply #13 on: April 24, 2013, 10:47:48 AM »
Ok, I'm hear to clear up all this confusion. Most of this footage posted was from the homie video Bonestorm Era. Bonestorm is a Simpsons reference.

Brett, I still remember sending you a copy of bonestorm in a brown paper bag. Super stoked you still watch it. By the way, I'm in Berkeley/Oakland kind of often these days. I'll hit you up.

As RCB3 mentioned, most of the clips meant for Blind's "What If" are currently on a harddrive that is not working right now. Such a bummer. I'm sure Moss or his brother, who also filmed a shitload have copies of the clips somewhere.

Here is the friend section of Prognosis Negative (fake movie George, Kramer, Jerry, and Elaine all want to go see). Massimo has the curtains. This shit is from like 2002-2004 (freshman-juniors in high school). Fuck we were young. And apparently into the Smashing Pumpkins... http://youtu.be/kWDW10fkDMk?t=2m52s

Edit: Here is another clip with a lot of older Blind days footage...Fuck Moss: Old Massimo Cavedoni Bonus Part
« Last Edit: April 24, 2013, 11:03:46 AM by crokadillicus »

happenstance

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 690
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #14 on: April 24, 2013, 10:58:45 AM »
Yeah man, let me know when you are around and we will go skate. I have been skating with Joey. He has been pulling some maneuvers.