Author Topic: Ave and Dill quit Alien?  (Read 157188 times)

Cuban_Lynx

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 327
  • I got the internet goin' nuts.
Re: Ave and Dill quit Alien?
« Reply #1080 on: December 23, 2013, 11:30:23 AM »
Dill just gives off this seedy and sickly vibe, like he's dying in the back of the bus to Miami or getting his girl stolen by the Warriors...

Haha, like if the UFC guy went the heroin route.

Fongstarr.

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 80
« Reply #1081 on: December 23, 2013, 11:44:43 AM »

I feel like if they got all matching jackets that they'd be the Wanderers of skateboarding.

I'll fuckin
I'll fuckin
sew your asshole closed, and keep feedin you
and feedin you, and feedin you, and feedin you!

scorpion1001

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 41
  • All Hail Carroll
« Reply #1082 on: December 23, 2013, 11:57:57 AM »
$15 for stickers...

Cuban_Lynx

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1083 on: December 23, 2013, 12:00:42 PM »
$15 for stickers...

They come with a roach.

Nigga

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 0
  • PHILA
« Reply #1084 on: December 23, 2013, 12:15:18 PM »

I feel like if they got all matching jackets that they'd be the Wanderers of skateboarding.

I back the idea of greaser skate gangs,
tunnel snakes, we rule

pepperpotts

• Rep: -33
« Reply #1085 on: December 23, 2013, 03:36:22 PM »
Jason Dill and AVE will make good money off of this venture.. Alien workshop should just disband. That company is no longer cool or unique without them ... yes they still have gilbert crocket, salazar, jake johnson dylan rieder etc. and they are rippers but they cant carry a company they were made cool because of those dudes, the mystique is gone.. so just bring the entire team over to FA already so we can all rejoice

Joust Ostrich

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 361
  • Speculatnaciousness?
« Reply #1086 on: December 23, 2013, 04:07:34 PM »
So, should Toy Machine have disbanded when everyone dipped out?  I mean sure, they weren't bought, sold, bought and merged, but they shouldn't leave, they still put out footage, and have people involved that I like, want to see more of, and want to succeed. 
Plan B on the other hand, alive, dead, reborn, bastardized, merged, no video putting out... they can disband if they want to, or even if they don't.  Their legacy is ruined, Aliens is still intact, just a little muddied.

dillanharp

« Reply #1087 on: December 23, 2013, 04:11:11 PM »
Jason Dill and AVE will make good money off of this venture.. Alien workshop should just disband. That company is no longer cool or unique without them ... yes they still have gilbert crocket, salazar, jake johnson dylan rieder etc. and they are rippers but they cant carry a company they were made cool because of those dudes, the mystique is gone.. so just bring the entire team over to FA already so we can all rejoice

Workshop was great long before AVE and Dill came on board, so back the fuck up.

TMKF

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -357
« Reply #1088 on: December 23, 2013, 04:17:08 PM »

Workshop was great long before AVE and Dill came on board, SO BACK THE FUCK UP!

Disco234

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -52
« Reply #1089 on: December 23, 2013, 04:17:29 PM »

Hahahahaha out loud. Exactly

ChillMurray

• Rep: -36
« Reply #1090 on: December 23, 2013, 06:44:09 PM »
Are Alien and Habitat still under the same distribution? If so their best bet would be to shift the focus onto Habitat while rebuilding Alien Workshop.
RIP Pimp C

tangar

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 62
  • THINK LESS
« Reply #1091 on: December 24, 2013, 12:09:16 AM »

Man the long board truck thing killed indy for me. I was willing to set aside the racism, but long boarding, gtfo... - DH

Jares

« Reply #1092 on: December 24, 2013, 12:45:20 AM »

heritage

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 62
« Reply #1093 on: December 24, 2013, 03:43:10 AM »

ROCKxADIO420

« Reply #1094 on: December 24, 2013, 04:52:39 AM »
alright i fuckin heard him

cletus the slack jawed yokel

• Rep: 7
  • big money big cars!
« Reply #1095 on: December 24, 2013, 04:57:35 AM »
still better than darkstar

Wizard Fight

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -201
« Reply #1096 on: December 24, 2013, 05:08:28 AM »

I wouldn't even try to aquire an elephant that would be mad selfish I don't have the means to give him a comfortable life

Noid

• Rep: 5
« Reply #1097 on: December 24, 2013, 05:56:29 AM »

HATE!

• Administrator
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1159
« Reply #1098 on: December 24, 2013, 07:35:48 AM »
That bowling photo looks like a field trip from a juvenile detention center.

Donkey Lips

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 685
  • Has anybody seen Sponge Harris?
« Reply #1099 on: December 24, 2013, 07:39:03 AM »
Team FA handbook says wife beaters or button ups, and button them all the way to the throat. Looks like AVE is breaking the dress code.

HATE!

• Administrator
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1159
« Reply #1100 on: December 24, 2013, 07:43:28 AM »
Team FA handbook says wife beaters or button ups, and button them all the way to the throat. Looks like AVE is breaking the dress code.

He's actually part of a big brother/little brother organization and he's just bringing them some xbox games and filling up their commissary accounts for the holidays.  Not sure who Dill is.  Maybe he's the creepy guard they call  "Warden Touchy".

dillanharp

« Reply #1101 on: December 24, 2013, 08:48:17 AM »
I imagine Dill as Popeye Savedra, in this clip already trying to rape Piscopo.

Cuban_Lynx

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1102 on: December 24, 2013, 01:15:58 PM »

He's actually part of a big brother/little brother organization and he's just bringing them some xbox games and filling up their commissary accounts for the holidays.  Not sure who Dill is.  Maybe he's the creepy guard they call  "Warden Touchy".

He's like Kevin Bacon in Sleepers. He just works with young boys to get easy blowjobs.

Laban Fetus

« Reply #1103 on: December 24, 2013, 01:17:58 PM »

Wizard Fight

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -201
« Reply #1104 on: December 24, 2013, 01:34:24 PM »

I wouldn't even try to aquire an elephant that would be mad selfish I don't have the means to give him a comfortable life

nino brown

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -1239
  • only nerds kook people

arcam

• Rep: -31
« Reply #1106 on: December 24, 2013, 02:09:03 PM »
that advice is funny considering Dill is white,above 30 and this kid is trusting him

Nigga

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 0
  • PHILA
« Reply #1107 on: December 24, 2013, 04:10:39 PM »
that advice is funny considering Dill is white,above 30 and this kid is trusting him