Author Topic: Ave and Dill quit Alien?  (Read 214698 times)

GeorgeHanson

Re: Ave and Dill quit Alien?
« Reply #630 on: June 27, 2013, 11:30:10 AM »
people like dill have turned kids into whimps

can't we go back to the days when kids ditched school to go skating strapped with markers and didn't care about the pronunciation of words on the internet

by the way 'fucking awesome' is some kindergarten shit.

I think using the word wimp is some kindergarten shit but hey what do I know. I'm not in kindergarten and haven't been for a while so it could have changed quite remarkably since my days there.

mattofallmatts

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -110
  • "I will not skateboard in the halls"
« Reply #631 on: June 27, 2013, 11:31:38 AM »

Holy shit Cole looks like Staba

chockfullofthat

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 176
« Reply #632 on: June 27, 2013, 11:47:03 AM »
One day there will be a Fashion section on these boards and it will be :-* !!!FAB-U-LOUS!!! :-*

Nigga

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 5
  • PHILA
« Reply #633 on: June 27, 2013, 11:53:32 AM »
Fuck Dylan Rieder.

when and where?  ;) ;)

Babby

• Rep: 39
« Reply #634 on: June 27, 2013, 12:24:34 PM »
Theyre like a pair of canal street handbags, you know theyre fakes but you still want em.

now, this is funny.

EmilioBestevez

• Rep: 71
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #635 on: June 27, 2013, 12:34:58 PM »
Not sure how reliable my source is but I heard the company might be called DAVE

the molusk

• Rep: -6
« Reply #636 on: June 27, 2013, 06:04:26 PM »
jesus christ, not even the fake names sound good, this company does not sound like its gonna last

peter

• Rep: -2
« Reply #637 on: June 27, 2013, 07:37:43 PM »
That black hipster kid in the photo with Alex Olsen was at the park today with all his hipster friends in obnoxious outfits, lookin like idiots. This trend of hipster skating is irritating

paraquat

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 199
« Reply #638 on: June 27, 2013, 07:44:10 PM »
That black hipster kid in the photo with Alex Olsen was at the park today with all his hipster friends in obnoxious outfits, lookin like idiots. This trend of hipster skating is irritating

Blame Dylan and the Internet or the DYLANET.

S.E.

« Reply #639 on: June 27, 2013, 09:50:56 PM »

your an idiot. what are you joan rivers? quit staring at other guys clothes and skate

LESBIAN

« Reply #640 on: June 27, 2013, 09:56:43 PM »
nah judging people is fun

Laban Fetus

« Reply #641 on: July 03, 2013, 11:58:19 PM »
2:03 onwards for some footy of Sage and Sean
Untitled
« Last Edit: July 04, 2013, 12:01:15 AM by Laban Fetus »

Tuna

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 224
« Reply #642 on: July 04, 2013, 12:29:39 AM »
I would imagine those two are both way better from then til now...time will tell.

GnarDoggy

• Rep: 0
« Reply #643 on: July 04, 2013, 06:58:37 AM »
 I back there decision. Imagine having Rob Dyrdek running you're company when you're a couple of real OG's.

93tilinfinity

« Reply #644 on: July 04, 2013, 08:15:29 AM »
Untitled

Yep, thanks for reinforcing how much those kids suck. A lot of that footage is in Silverlake. If I'm not filming a 3-flip noseslide on a ledge this dude is merely backside-tailsliding then something is wrong. The ledge that dude noseblunts and makes a big deal about is a fucking joke too.

I like Alex Olson footage but then again, he's not very good or consistent. That ledge he tailslides to impossible out in Pretty Sweet - it took him literally over 20+ fucking days at a minimum 2+hr sessions(over a 2 month span of time that I witnessed). Yes, it was an amazing trick but I'm pretty sure some of us Slappers on here could do it if they tried it that long(considering I nose and tailslide it going to and from the liquor store). Trying to impossible out for 20+ hours just doesn't seem fun to me and I like to have fun skateboarding.

I'm glad those kids are getting hooked up for the mere fact that soon skateboarding will die again(because of kids that suck) and only us truly dedicated to pushing the streets and having fun with our friends will remain.

Nigga

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 5
  • PHILA
« Reply #645 on: July 04, 2013, 08:57:36 AM »
Expand Quote
Untitled
[close]

Yep, thanks for reinforcing how much those kids suck. A lot of that footage is in Silverlake. If I'm not filming a 3-flip noseslide on a ledge this dude is merely backside-tailsliding then something is wrong. The ledge that dude noseblunts and makes a big deal about is a fucking joke too.

I like Alex Olson footage but then again, he's not very good or consistent. That ledge he tailslides to impossible out in Pretty Sweet - it took him literally over 20+ fucking days at a minimum 2+hr sessions(over a 2 month span of time that I witnessed). Yes, it was an amazing trick but I'm pretty sure some of us Slappers on here could do it if they tried it that long(considering I nose and tailslide it going to and from the liquor store). Trying to impossible out for 20+ hours just doesn't seem fun to me and I like to have fun skateboarding.

I'm glad those kids are getting hooked up for the mere fact that soon skateboarding will die again(because of kids that suck) and only us truly dedicated to pushing the streets and having fun with our friends will remain.

TRANSLATION --- "I'm jealous that these kids are getting hooked up while nobody notices my buttery steeze and swag tre flips wtf, I DESERVE TO BE IN STREET LEAGUE"

also, nobody that's actually good at skating feel the need to brag about it, especially on an anonymous message board, you self-conscious kook. face it, you can't kickflip, end of story.

Yu Dum

« Reply #646 on: July 04, 2013, 09:06:43 AM »
Expand Quote
Untitled
[close]

Wow! I really fucking hate you.

Darian DeRiemer

« Reply #647 on: July 04, 2013, 09:18:09 AM »
people like dill have turned kids into whimps

can't we go back to the days when kids ditched school to go skating strapped with markers and didn't care about the pronunciation of words on the internet

by the way 'fucking awesome' is some kindergarten shit.

Dill bombs, actually.  You're making him sound like a preacher or some shit.  Dude did nearly every drug on the planet and stole a buncha boards from a sponsor to pay rent.

93tilinfinity

« Reply #648 on: July 04, 2013, 10:00:42 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Untitled
[close]

[close]

TRANSLATION --- "I'm jealous that these kids are getting hooked up while nobody notices my buttery steeze and swag tre flips wtf, I DESERVE TO BE IN STREET LEAGUE"

also, nobody that's actually good at skating feel the need to brag about it, especially on an anonymous message board, you self-conscious kook. face it, you can't kickflip, end of story.

I've been skating for 20 plus years and in those 20 plus years I've learned to nose and tailslide. I like to do tricks when I skate(even when it's just to the liquor store). Maybe you've been posing it so hard that you might not be able to nose and tailslide let alone kick-flip, which are pretty basic fuckin' tricks.

Next time you see Alex Olson, ask him how many tries it took him to do that trick.

Yes, I am a kook(hence the name you fuckin' braniac).

heritage

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 98
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
    Silver Topic Start Silver Topic Start : Start a topic with over 5,000 replies.
« Reply #649 on: July 04, 2013, 10:10:13 AM »
Untitled

This was actually the best footage I've seen of that Sean Murphy kid and infinitely more entertaining than his more recent, 'Dylan-lite' era, stuff.

Laban Fetus

« Reply #650 on: July 04, 2013, 11:10:46 AM »
Expand Quote
Untitled
[close]

This was actually the best footage I've seen of that Sean Murphy kid and infinitely more entertaining than his more recent, 'Dylan-lite' era, stuff.
Ditto. These kids obviously have potential... that back tail ender was actually pretty sick looking. Plus he was on Stereo flow for a bit so the speculation about Dill just sponsoring these kids cause they've got good fashion sense is bullshit. Hopefully they come into their own in the future
« Last Edit: July 04, 2013, 11:12:42 AM by Laban Fetus »

The Ghost of Lenny Kirk

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -146
« Reply #651 on: July 04, 2013, 11:14:03 AM »
Its not even that aiden and sage arent that good, its that dudes like ryan wilson and billy mcfeely, who are stratospheres above them in terms of skill, arent getting hooked up properly.

BraveUlysses

« Reply #652 on: July 04, 2013, 12:01:18 PM »
If Toy doesn't do anything with Tyshawn Jones then Ave and Dill should hook him up. That kid has mad potential and I could see him really blowing up within the next few years.

swagdragon123

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -105
  • I take my internet usernames xtremly serious
    • HOBOHOGAN avatar image
« Reply #653 on: July 04, 2013, 01:01:07 PM »
If Toy doesn't do anything with Tyshawn Jones then Ave and Dill should hook him up. That kid has mad potential and I could see him really blowing up within the next few years.
I think he'd fit on baker

era

« Reply #654 on: July 04, 2013, 01:23:49 PM »
Expand Quote
Untitled
[close]

debatable, more like 3 shuv.

zoltan

« Reply #655 on: July 04, 2013, 01:29:21 PM »

i think they are waiting for him to grow up and by that time he will be that much better. because he has skated with the team and everyone seems to like him. same goes for emerica

whitesocksnever

• Rep: 0
« Reply #656 on: July 04, 2013, 02:25:47 PM »
I don't understand all the hate, they are skating and skating well to so degree. who cares what clothes they wear? I'm sure they chill out with their friends just like you and I do.

Laban Fetus

« Reply #657 on: July 04, 2013, 02:39:03 PM »
Tyshawn is fucking killer. Watching that kid cruise around L.E.S is both impressive and intimidating that someone that young is already so consistent. Him and Kevin Bradley are gonna be ones to look out for in the future.

Affirmative Axion

• Rep: 11
« Reply #658 on: July 04, 2013, 02:43:31 PM »
Onto more important business:

Plz photoshop away

I thought this had some potential. No takers thus far.

FAGGOTRY

« Reply #659 on: July 04, 2013, 02:52:57 PM »
I think they're making fucking awesome into a board company. If not that would be a good idea