Author Topic: GRANT TAYLOR ON ANTI-HERO  (Read 122092 times)

negative rep

GRANT TAYLOR ON ANTI-HERO
« on: May 04, 2013, 09:04:35 PM »
http://www.thrashermagazine.com/component/option,com_hwdvideoshare/Itemid,90/lang,en/task,viewvideo/video_id,2113/

Grant is riding an anti-hero board in this video. Him leaving alien workshop wouldn't be too far of a stretch after Dill and Ave left. What do you guys think?

Joust Ostrich

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 664
  • Speculatnaciousness?
Re: GRANT TAYLOR ON ANTI-HERO
« Reply #1 on: May 04, 2013, 09:11:07 PM »
Jake Phelps slam at the end was something. 

Something awesome.
I'm posting from my blackberry wtf?!?!?

MrMojoRising

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: -23
« Reply #2 on: May 04, 2013, 09:16:27 PM »
http://www.thrashermagazine.com/component/option,com_hwdvideoshare/Itemid,90/lang,en/task,viewvideo/video_id,2113/

Grant is riding an anti-hero board in this video. Him leaving alien workshop wouldn't be too far of a stretch after Dill and Ave left. What do you guys think?

I've heard this before and I hope it's true, but how can you even tell it's an Antihero deck? I remember a video of him being posted where he's riding a krooked board while still on AWS... so maybe it's just a similar case?

camel filters

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1287
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #3 on: May 04, 2013, 09:20:25 PM »
you have some quick eyes. i can't see his board at all except a part of his nose at the beginning when he snaps an ollie. looked like it could be an Anti Hero. Imma go jack off now.

Canuck

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 348
« Reply #4 on: May 04, 2013, 09:21:30 PM »
MIKE CARROLL ON FOUNDATION!

frenchtoast

• Rep: -55
« Reply #5 on: May 04, 2013, 09:22:34 PM »
those frontside airs are so sick anti hero needs grant man

negative rep

« Reply #6 on: May 04, 2013, 09:35:23 PM »
you have some quick eyes. i can't see his board at all except a part of his nose at the beginning when he snaps an ollie. looked like it could be an Anti Hero. Imma go jack off now.

that is the place, it is an anti-hero. you can care enough to do that. actually i thought you would be the kind of person to self pleasure over a trivial team change. this was all for you pal.

witty pseudonym

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 42
« Reply #7 on: May 04, 2013, 09:57:56 PM »
I really wish people would exercise a little more restraint on these boards and not make a thread for every little bong-rattled impulse that their brain regurgitated.       

negative rep

« Reply #8 on: May 04, 2013, 10:02:10 PM »
I really wish people would exercise a little more restraint on these boards and not make a thread for every little bong-rattled impulse that their brain regurgitated.       

You should make think more about the situation that warrants people to think about a "board," Jason Dill and AVE have left Alien Workshop, and I bet the other "players" aren't dying to stay.

Some other people should exercise some control and not say thing for every regular "opinion" that their brain happened to form in a barrage of judgement.

From what I can see, as Thrasher and Anti-Hero are one in the same, and with Grant Taylor being a SOTY, it would make perfect sense for him to go to Anti-Hero.

Maybe you need to think more before you assume someone doesn't use logic.

I guess skateboarders don't use logic.

witty pseudonym

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 42
« Reply #9 on: May 04, 2013, 10:23:05 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

You should make think more about the situation that warrants people to think about a "board," Jason Dill and AVE have left Alien Workshop, and I bet the other "players" aren't dying to stay.

Some other people should exercise some control and not say thing for every regular "opinion" that their brain happened to form in a barrage of judgement.

From what I can see, as Thrasher and Anti-Hero are one in the same, and with Grant Taylor being a SOTY, it would make perfect sense for him to go to Anti-Hero.

Or perhaps armed with the knowledge  that skateboards do in fact break break and since "Thrasher and Antihero are one in the same", and considering it was a thrasher trip; maybe he just borrowed a board to keep skating after one broke.

This just in JT to DGK:

Rockin Robbin

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 423
« Reply #10 on: May 04, 2013, 10:50:32 PM »
Jake got tossed like a sack of fuckin potatoes. Props.
"Bake me a pie of love" - Steve Winwood

zoltan

« Reply #11 on: May 04, 2013, 10:52:58 PM »
Jake got tossed like a sack of fuckin potatoes. Props.

Can somebody please get a GIF of that for my sig!!!!!!!!!

Andrefosho

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 147
« Reply #12 on: May 05, 2013, 01:19:21 AM »
All that skating without pads is beyond me. Gnar.

ZEBRA

« Reply #13 on: May 05, 2013, 02:50:43 AM »
those frontside airs are so sick Grant needs Anti-Hero, man

Fixed it for you

Showerface

• Rep: -7
« Reply #14 on: May 05, 2013, 03:46:17 AM »
I want to see more GT footage - so for that reason I hope he does't go to Anti Hero!

Looks like he's riding this board though..

PsychOut

« Reply #15 on: May 05, 2013, 04:31:35 AM »
one of the Anti-Hero international riders posted a picture of Grant doing a bs ollie in detriot on instagram today from a tour Anti-Hero is on in the midwest
« Last Edit: May 05, 2013, 04:34:00 AM by PsychOut »

MOE SYZLAK

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 817
  • "I never got to taste cantaloupe"
    • Cassette Skate Shop avatar image
« Reply #16 on: May 05, 2013, 06:01:55 AM »
Granti-hero

360 frip

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -65504
  • -65 G 4 RYFE
« Reply #17 on: May 05, 2013, 06:06:29 AM »
Jake got tossed like a sack of fuckin potatoesshit . Props.

The hill bomb he did in the Japan thing was nuts though...
"I DON'T WANT TO BELONG TO ANY CLUB THAT WILL ACCEPT PEOPLE LIKE ME AS A MEMBER." Groucho

"Sorry 360 frip, you are banned from using this forum!" HATE

ChronicBluntSlider

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 76
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
    Silver Topic Start Silver Topic Start : Start a topic with over 5,000 replies.
« Reply #18 on: May 05, 2013, 07:34:29 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

you just threw a hissy fit.

MrMojoRising

• Rep: -23
« Reply #19 on: May 05, 2013, 07:44:57 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

The Ghost of Lenny Kirk

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -146
« Reply #20 on: May 05, 2013, 07:58:28 AM »
Apparently vincent alvarez raven tershy and elijah berle are on anti hero too, they were last seen wearing anti hero shirts and riding antihero boards...........

Randozzi

« Reply #21 on: May 05, 2013, 08:50:23 AM »
one of the Anti-Hero international riders posted a picture of Grant doing a bs ollie in detriot on instagram today from a tour Anti-Hero is on in the midwest
that's the Skate Rock tour.

sleepypancakes

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 228
  • Silver Topic Start Silver Topic Start : Start a topic with over 5,000 replies.
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
    Gold Topic Start Gold Topic Start : Start a topic with over 10,000 replies.
« Reply #22 on: May 05, 2013, 09:27:12 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]
Anti-Hero has international riders?

negative rep

« Reply #23 on: May 05, 2013, 10:04:39 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

There is something called words, people use them to express things or tell stories

jacktharipper

• Rep: -26
  • Graphics Out
« Reply #24 on: May 05, 2013, 10:43:15 AM »
Anti-hero is marketed such a genius way that you can essentially ride for any company and get away with repping some of their product occasionally. Granted the Beauty and the Beast tour(s) provide a g-pass for the whole crailtap squad, I still doubt "the Workshop" would care if Grant broke a board and got a clip on a borrowed anti-hero deck. That is the most likely scenario, and I doubt he'd move when Dill and AVE leaving will just increase board sales for himself, this "gossip" we discuss is all business at the end of the day.
MN -> IL

HIggs Bawson

• Rep: 7
« Reply #25 on: May 05, 2013, 10:57:30 AM »
Jake Phelps slam at the end was something. 

Something awesome.

I re-watched that probably ten times. I'm assuming he had a beer or two prior..

ThugWaffle

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -140
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #26 on: May 05, 2013, 11:33:18 AM »
I highly doubt GT will stay after Dyrdek made that Metal Mullisha whatever it is hes doing thing. Grant on anti hero is just perfect.

Shufflessss

• Rep: 34
« Reply #27 on: May 05, 2013, 11:37:51 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]
[close]

There is something called words, people use them to express things or tell stories

I don't rollerblade, I play ROLLER HOCKEY! I've been kicking haters like you to the curb forever

negative rep

« Reply #28 on: May 05, 2013, 11:40:17 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]
[close]

[close]

I just threw a hissy fit

Frank

• Mods
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1430
  • daddy bought you a pony
« Reply #29 on: May 05, 2013, 02:35:24 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]
Anti-Hero has international riders?

they somewhat have, but these guys get anti hero stuff from the regional distros usually. same with other deluxe companies.

this dude for example is from denmark, i really like his skating:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VJKrA1JsROk
« Last Edit: May 05, 2013, 02:38:46 PM by Frank »