Author Topic: GRANT TAYLOR ON ANTI-HERO  (Read 122097 times)

seamoose

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: 12
Re: GRANT TAYLOR ON ANTI-HERO
« Reply #60 on: May 09, 2013, 12:34:29 AM »
T-mo and Andy Roy having some drinks in their system and saying that is one thing but when Julien Stranger says that I will be stoked

Fake Tits

« Reply #61 on: May 09, 2013, 12:47:08 AM »
Grant got the alien tattoo covered with the black flag logo.

True story.

plod

« Reply #62 on: May 09, 2013, 05:00:29 AM »
Phelps should probably stop skating. That was bad. He should atleast stop ollieing

The Nose Face

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 8
« Reply #63 on: May 09, 2013, 08:24:40 AM »
Grant is tight with Thrasher which is tight with Anti Hero...it just makes sense.

with all these people "fleeing" workshop - I hope the eagle picks up Fitzgerald too...doubt it though. Getting on Anti Hero is like getting recruited by the FBI.

Either way - Raney and now the rumor of Grant coming along...the 1-8 is doing big things.

JPCanada

• Rep: 0
« Reply #64 on: May 09, 2013, 09:28:35 AM »
At this point, it's going to be more shocking to see who actually stays on Workshop than who quits. 

jimi420

« Reply #65 on: May 09, 2013, 09:40:14 AM »
Maybe this will be like Toy Machine and they lose everyone except a rider or two and have to rebuild from there. Then maybe the pretentiousness of the brand will be less so

Yu Dum

« Reply #66 on: May 09, 2013, 09:48:44 AM »
T-mo and Andy Roy having some drinks in their system and saying that is one thing but when Julien Stranger says that I will be stoked
Julien was there and I asked him about it. He said they've been talking about it and that Grant seems like he's really into the idea of being on. So, who knows. Within the next few weeks we could see a Granti-Hero deck.

Also, Andy Roy and Phelps were some of the nicest people ever. So was T-Mo. Had about a 30 minute conversation with him about skating, life, and him waking up drunk every morning.

negative rep

« Reply #67 on: May 09, 2013, 01:16:09 PM »
Expand Quote
I TOLD YOU FUCKERS. Who's throwing hissy fits now. Not me or you.
[close]
You are. This is a hissy fit when you make it a point to go on multiple threads to insist you aren't having one.

hahahahahaha, I am having a hissy fit right this second. I went to multiple stupid threads to have a few stupid hissy fits and I could not give less of a fuck. did you like that hissy fit?

Mundungus

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 59
  • ∆∆∆
« Reply #68 on: May 09, 2013, 01:30:52 PM »
Quick~!

Hairy Ballsagna

• Rep: 32
« Reply #69 on: May 09, 2013, 01:41:33 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
You are. This is a hissy fit when you make it a point to go on multiple threads to insist you aren't having one.
[close]

hahahahahaha, I am having a hissy fit right this second. I went to multiple stupid threads to have a few stupid hissy fits and I could not give less of a fuck. did you like that hissy fit?

Please expand on the amount of fucks you have to give.

And doomguy, you make the Antihero team sound so approachable. Remember in bonus footage when that european kid walks up and asks if they're the Antihero team?

"Anti what? Never heard of it."

Hairy Ballsagna

• Rep: 32
« Reply #70 on: May 09, 2013, 02:02:10 PM »
Also, if he didn't cover the tat he could be the second guy on Antihero with an Alien tattoo

Yu Dum

« Reply #71 on: May 09, 2013, 02:31:31 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

-insert nonsensical bitchfit right here-
[close]

And doomguy, you make the Antihero team sound so approachable. Remember in bonus footage when that european kid walks up and asks if they're the Antihero team?

I'm just going by how they acted while I was around. They were super down to earth while I was talking to 'em.

negative rep

« Reply #72 on: May 09, 2013, 03:09:57 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

[close]

That is a great request, and I would be happy to expound. Well I give so little fucks that I am willing to make myself look like an absolute person. I am giving you time right, that alone makes it look like I give some fucks. Though, even though I keep entertaining the pals whiny insults, I care so little that it looks like I care.

Here's a little poem:

Hello you guys
please give me more
negative reputation
honestly
I think you guys should show me some more hate
So please consider saying more mean things

Yu Dum

« Reply #73 on: May 09, 2013, 03:11:52 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

[close]

[close]

That is a great request, and I would be happy to expound. Well I give so little fucks that I am willing to make myself look like an absolute person. I am giving you time right, that alone makes it look like I give some fucks. Though, even though I keep entertaining the pals whiny insults, I care so little that it looks like I care.

Here's a little poem:

Hello you guys
please give me more
negative reputation
honestly
You know, replying shows how much you care about what others think. Your replies are showing your true feelings. And those feelings are butthurt.

negative rep

« Reply #74 on: May 09, 2013, 03:14:51 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

[close]

[close]

Here's a little poem:

Hello you guys
please give me more
negative reputation
honestly
[close]
You know, replying shows how much you care about what others think. Your replies are showing your true feelings. And those feelings are butthurt.

this is a great movie. if I had to tell you my true feelings, it would be in a poem

Just like this:

I got called out for having a hissy fit
How can you tell my tone through the intronet
I keep instigating more responses
would should if anything show I am trying to get reactions
I am not trying to get reactions
I am just trying to get interactions
be my friend?  :-[

Will Easley

« Reply #75 on: May 09, 2013, 03:20:47 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

[close]

[close]

Here's a little poem:

Hello you guys
please give me more
negative reputation
honestly
[close]

[close]

this is a great movie. if I had to tell you my true feelings, it would be in a poem

Just like this:

ThugWaffle

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -140
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #76 on: May 09, 2013, 03:22:37 PM »
Quote from: The Nose Face  link=topic=70078.msg1908972#msg1908972 date=1368113080
Grant is tight with Thrasher which is tight with Anti Hero...it just makes sense.

with all these people "fleeing" workshop - I hope the eagle picks up Fitzgerald too...doubt it though. Getting on Anti Hero is like getting recruited by the FBI.

Either way - Raney and now the rumor of Grant coming along...the 1-8 is doing big things.

negative rep

« Reply #77 on: May 09, 2013, 03:23:55 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

[close]

[close]

Here's a little poem:

Hello you guys
please give me more
negative reputation
honestly
[close]

[close]

Just like this:

[close]

f
F
f
f
f
f
f
f
f
f
f
f
f
f
f
f

f
f
f
f
f

f
f
f
f
f
f
f

ff
f
f
f
f
f
f

f
f
f
f
f
f
f
f
f
f
f
f

ff

f
f
fkkf

ff

f
f

Yu Dum

« Reply #78 on: May 09, 2013, 03:46:48 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

[close]

[close]

Here's a little poem:

Hello you guys
please give me more
negative reputation
honestly
[close]

[close]

Just like this:

negative rep

« Reply #79 on: May 09, 2013, 05:45:05 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

[close]

[close]

Here's a little poem:

Hello you guys
please give me more
negative reputation
honestly
[close]

[close]

Just like this:

[close]

Fine, hanging myself tonight. pce.

LOU.502

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 82
  • rawr
« Reply #80 on: May 10, 2013, 12:01:01 AM »
Oh my god shut the fuck up dude I'm over here tryna hear about grantihero and shit.

im probably lying

Russel Crowe

• Rep: -11
  • Live and die with your stupid ideas
« Reply #81 on: May 11, 2013, 03:57:33 PM »
gonna have to cut that Alien tattoo off his finger now

Rob buys Alien and everyone leaves......

haha word

ROCKxADIO420

« Reply #82 on: May 11, 2013, 04:22:34 PM »
lol look how many fucks i give hold up dudes lemme find a gif for this

Will Easley

« Reply #83 on: May 11, 2013, 04:47:09 PM »

KP

• Rep: 16
« Reply #84 on: May 11, 2013, 04:52:09 PM »
haha those gifs made my day
i love slap

jorge

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -101
« Reply #85 on: May 11, 2013, 05:16:04 PM »
Grant isn't going anywhere.  He just got offers.  Alien pays well.

Russel Crowe

• Rep: -11
  • Live and die with your stupid ideas
« Reply #86 on: May 12, 2013, 01:02:51 PM »
Can definitely see him on there. Don't really see him as being a lifer though, which all those dudes are. I don't know. Just kinda weird to me.

Not doubting shit though when it comes to people jumping ship over at Alien. I could see everyone leaving except for Mikey Taylor. Haha

heck yea, its very fitting for him. and Mikey would be the only one to stay ha

Monty Burns

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -325
  • Release the hounds
« Reply #87 on: May 12, 2013, 01:09:31 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Easley posting is abit hit and miss , but he comes through with alot of good gifs and beutiful women posts .

egbert

• Rep: 10
« Reply #88 on: May 20, 2013, 01:28:39 AM »
I was watching the newest Atlanta Hates Us edit on youtube and noticed that his board looked spray painted black.  Don't care really, either way...just kind of suspect with the rumblings in this thread.

lampshade

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 132
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #89 on: May 20, 2013, 04:07:57 AM »
that's tight, its a perfect fit

That sounds like something Andy Roy would know about.