Author Topic: Going for a weekend in Paris  (Read 1392 times)

Joel Wilson

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: -15
Going for a weekend in Paris
« on: May 16, 2013, 06:12:11 AM »
Can anyone hit me up with some good spots? Any skate bars? Or at least not super expensive places to drink!

Should have a good 3 days there so hit me up with whats good!

RoedGroed

• Rep: 60
Re: Going for a weekend in Paris
« Reply #1 on: May 20, 2013, 01:04:25 PM »
Hopefully not too late - there is this thread on Paris parks/spots here.

http://www.slapmagazine.com/component/option,com_jfusion/Itemid,4/index.php?topic=53506.msg1710901#msg1710901

The only bar I went to the last times was this wack ass english pub thing and a crazy bar by the Seine that only has drinks with sex-related names. Not funny. You need to just stroll around and find some dope cafe and get a glass of wine and stuff like that. Or even better, buy a bottle of wine or whatever and go down to the seine right in front of the Notre Dame, there is this little bank-skate-spot that is not too skate-able but people hang out there a lot, and like Macba, those guys will walk around and sell you 1 euro beers after the stores closes. Super good atmosphere and often a lot of people hanging out practicing different instruments and shit. We had this one man sax concert some of the days, super great place to hang out and meet people.

pica

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -36
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
Re: Going for a weekend in Paris
« Reply #2 on: May 20, 2013, 01:42:59 PM »