Author Topic: Andy Schrock and Revive Skateboards  (Read 45607 times)

SkateSouthEast

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: -5
Andy Schrock and Revive Skateboards
« on: May 30, 2013, 06:26:17 AM »
Just came to say that you guys should really support Andy Schrock's new company Revive! He is a local skater around here and a real cool and zany guy. His new company has a really cool image and not to mention a damn good name. He is a role model to me and acts like a real skater should!. I feel he deserves all the support he can get so if you guys could pick up some Revive product that would be awesome!

the molusk

• Rep: -6
Re: Andy Schrock and Revive Skateboards
« Reply #1 on: May 30, 2013, 06:42:44 AM »
i'm sorry but that guy is a fucking douche

93tilinfinity

« Reply #2 on: May 30, 2013, 06:51:06 AM »
Just came to say that you guys should really support Andy Schrock's new company Revive! He is a local skater around here and a real cool and zany guy. His new company has a really cool image and not to mention a damn good name. He is a role model to me and acts like a real skater should!. I feel he deserves all the support he can get so if you guys could pick up some Revive product that would be awesome!

"....acts like a real skater should" -  You trollin' or are you just a fuckin' KOOK?

thunderwood

• Rep: -18
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #3 on: May 30, 2013, 06:52:47 AM »
Haha

paraquat

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 199
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #4 on: May 30, 2013, 07:15:54 AM »
Shut up and skate

deluxxxe

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 46
« Reply #5 on: May 30, 2013, 08:06:09 AM »

thanks for visiting the forum andy.

Oprah Winfrey

« Reply #6 on: May 30, 2013, 08:46:24 AM »
Where can we see some of this gear?

Yu Dum

« Reply #7 on: May 30, 2013, 09:59:45 AM »
Sold. Do you know where I can buy some cyanide while I'm at it?

SkateSouthEast

« Reply #8 on: May 30, 2013, 10:53:50 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

"....acts like a real skater should" -  You trollin' or are you just a fuckin' KOOK?
No I'm not a "fuckin' kook" and i'm not trolling. Yes he does act like a real skater should. See this is the reason I look up to Andy he doesn't talk down to people and he especially doesn't curse (which I highly respect). He has respect for the spots he skates and if he's asked to leave he will. That "skate and destroy" stuff is dumb and anyone with that mentality is just ignorant. I'm just trying to support someone I look up to.

Yu Dum

« Reply #9 on: May 30, 2013, 10:56:55 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]
No I'm not a "fuckin' kook" and i'm not trolling. Yes he does act like a real skater should. See this is the reason I look up to Andy he doesn't talk down to people and he especially doesn't curse (which I highly respect). He has respect for the spots he skates and if he's asked to leave he will. That "skate and destroy" stuff is dumb and anyone with that mentality is just ignorant. I'm just trying to support someone I look up to.
You should take your bullshit somewhere else then. This is SLAP. We don't take kindly to shitfucks like you.

Seamus_McShamebag

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 855
« Reply #10 on: May 30, 2013, 11:12:04 AM »

Zany makes me cum in my pants.  This is going to be a hoot.

SkateSouthEast

« Reply #11 on: May 30, 2013, 11:16:02 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]
[close]
You should take your bullshit somewhere else then. This is SLAP. We don't take kindly to shitfucks like you.
Do you have a problem with people being nice and respectful or something? This isn't bullshit either. I'm trying to promote a small company that contributes greatly to skateboarding and needs all the help it can get. Your attitude is exactly whats wrong with skateboarding these days, buddy.

Oprah Winfrey

SkateSouthEast

« Reply #13 on: May 30, 2013, 11:19:59 AM »
Where can we see some of this gear?
Sadly the site isn't quite up yet, but when it is i'll post it here :)

Yu Dum

« Reply #14 on: May 30, 2013, 11:26:00 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

"....acts like a real skater should" -� You trollin' or are you just a fuckin' KOOK?
[close]
[close]
[close]
Do you have a problem with people being nice and respectful or something? This isn't bullshit either. I'm trying to promote a small company that contributes greatly to skateboarding and needs all the help it can get. Your attitude is exactly whats wrong with skateboarding these days, buddy.
I don't have a problem with being nice and respectful. I have a problem with shitheads that think being nice and respectful makes them better than someone. I'm generally a respectful person when people meet me, but if someone tries to tell me that I'm doing it all wrong and should stop being such a "bad person" when I curse or get smart with a security guard, then I am an asshole.

Also, this is the Internet. More specifically, this is SLAP. People can come on here anonymously and post whatever the fuck they want. Did you have high expectations and think that we would just lie down and accept this bullshit company with no questions asked while you suck the dick of Mr. Schrock so willfully? If so, you should pack your bags and focus your account before you dig yourself into a deeper mess.

SkateSouthEast

« Reply #15 on: May 30, 2013, 11:34:00 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

"....acts like a real skater should" -� You trollin' or are you just a fuckin' KOOK?
[close]
[close]
[close]
[close]
I don't have a problem with being nice and respectful. I have a problem with shitheads that think being nice and respectful makes them better than someone. I'm generally a respectful person when people meet me, but if someone tries to tell me that I'm doing it all wrong and should stop being such a "bad person" when I curse or get smart with a security guard, then I am an asshole.

Also, this is the Internet. More specifically, this is SLAP. People can come on here anonymously and post whatever the fuck they want. Did you have high expectations and think that we would just lie down and accept this bullshit company with no questions asked while you suck the dick of Mr. Schrock so willfully? If so, you should pack your bags and focus your account before you dig yourself into a deeper mess.
I am not going to "focus my account" and I don't know where you got the idea that Andy thinks he is better than everyone because he clearly doesn't think that. How is ReVive in anyway a "bullshit" company? It is just as legitimate as other smaller companies coming up like Polar and Politic. I still don't get why you're so angry  ???

SkateSouthEast

« Reply #16 on: May 30, 2013, 11:48:05 AM »
I don't understand how he could be considered a "douche" in any way.

Oprah Winfrey

« Reply #17 on: May 30, 2013, 11:59:04 AM »
#supportyourlocal

deluxxxe

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 46
« Reply #18 on: May 30, 2013, 12:23:54 PM »
look man, no cursing might be respectable when you're 12, but sometime in your later teens you'll realize words and words and its fucking regular that certain words are "out of bounds".

andy seems like an alright dude from his videos but he just talks too damn much. we don't need a voiceover for 4 minutes of skating. the skating should speak for itself if it really is that great. and im sorry but putting his company on the same level as politic or polar is just ignorant. there's a reason people buy those boards and not andy's. dudes gotta earn his place in the industry, and it ain't thru youtube videos and skatepark footage.

ps - saying 'That "skate and destroy" stuff is dumb' isn't gonna get you any friends around here. street skating is supposed to be about doing whatever the fuck you want.
« Last Edit: May 30, 2013, 12:26:31 PM by deluxxxe »

mr cheese

« Reply #19 on: May 30, 2013, 12:32:44 PM »

nylin

« Reply #20 on: May 30, 2013, 12:34:56 PM »
It is just as legitimate as other smaller companies coming up like Polar and Politic.

Oh jeez.

steezy_scholz

• Rep: -25
« Reply #21 on: May 30, 2013, 12:38:27 PM »

fucking kook
knees weak arms spaghetti, theres spaghetti on his spaghetti already, moms spaghetti

ogcoors

• Rep: -69
« Reply #22 on: May 30, 2013, 12:54:35 PM »
 It is cool you respect him. But you should look up to yourself and be your own hero you will be stronger for making your own decisions. Can I send Andy my sponsor me tape or do I have to go to his "casting couch". . . .

wallieD

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -191
« Reply #23 on: May 30, 2013, 01:28:36 PM »
troll. a true schrocker or schrocket would not be aware of the companies polar or politic

ericw

« Reply #24 on: May 30, 2013, 01:34:40 PM »
Expand Quote
It is just as legitimate as other smaller companies coming up like Polar and Politic.
[close]

Oh jeez.

Yeah, Revive is in no way, shape or form on the the same level as Polar or Politic. Not hating on Schrock, or his brand...but that was a weak comparison. Revive is equal to those really small local board companies that you see in shops.

Spike Hawke

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 30
« Reply #25 on: May 30, 2013, 02:45:29 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]
Michael Jackson - That's Ignorant

StFlour

« Reply #26 on: May 30, 2013, 03:06:17 PM »
hey andy

tortfeasor

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 341
« Reply #27 on: May 30, 2013, 03:31:02 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]
I don't understand how he could be considered a "douche" in any way.

Honestly, I like the guy and watch his youtubes, but seriously? Dude is kind of a douche. But in a good way. He's like the coworker who organizes birthday cards and pizza Fridays.
more heaven-cruise than hell-ride.

SkateSouthEast

« Reply #28 on: May 30, 2013, 04:57:29 PM »
look man, no cursing might be respectable when you're 12, but sometime in your later teens you'll realize words and words and its fucking regular that certain words are "out of bounds".

andy seems like an alright dude from his videos but he just talks too damn much. we don't need a voiceover for 4 minutes of skating. the skating should speak for itself if it really is that great. and im sorry but putting his company on the same level as politic or polar is just ignorant. there's a reason people buy those boards and not andy's. dudes gotta earn his place in the industry, and it ain't thru youtube videos and skatepark footage.

ps - saying 'That "skate and destroy" stuff is dumb' isn't gonna get you any friends around here. street skating is supposed to be about doing whatever the fuck you want.
Thank you for the level headed reply but I have to say you can't just "do whatever the fuck you want" while street skating. That's not how it works! You have to be kind, respectful, and follow rules in order to further yourself in life not "do whatever the fuck you want".

SkateSouthEast

« Reply #29 on: May 30, 2013, 05:00:33 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Oh jeez.
What? Are you saying I can't compare ReVive to those companies. They are on the same basis monetarily and in terms of a team... Well I'll just say I don't see Brian Brown busting out frontside flips like Josh Katz can.