Author Topic: Andy Schrock and Revive Skateboards  (Read 45620 times)

SkateSouthEast

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: -5
Re: Andy Schrock and Revive Skateboards
« Reply #90 on: May 31, 2013, 07:21:26 AM »
this dude came to philly with his lame friends and tried filming their gay ass youtube reality show bullshit at Love, getting in everyones way and stuff. This guy is 10000x cornier in person
Ha "gay ass youtube reality show" I doubt you could produce anything nearly as entertaining as the WWR series. Andy gives himself his own pro graphic because he deserves it, man.

SkateSouthEast

« Reply #91 on: May 31, 2013, 07:23:58 AM »
is this like some christian shit or what cause if not im fucking confused?
This has nothing to do with Christianity., How are you relating my effort to promote a legitimate and well designed company to a religion?

Nigga

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 5
  • PHILA
« Reply #92 on: May 31, 2013, 07:32:35 AM »
Expand Quote
this dude came to philly with his lame friends and tried filming their gay ass youtube reality show bullshit at Love, getting in everyones way and stuff. This guy is 10000x cornier in person
[close]
Ha "gay ass youtube reality show" I doubt you could produce anything nearly as entertaining as the WWR series. Andy gives himself his own pro graphic because he deserves it, man.

either you're a really shitty troll, you are this corny red-shirted stepdad-looking nigga, or you're just a fucking weird dude.... whatever it is, you're making us hate this guy even more.

SkateSouthEast

« Reply #93 on: May 31, 2013, 07:44:50 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

either you're a really shitty troll, you are this corny red-shirted stepdad-looking nigga, or you're just a fucking weird dude.... whatever it is, you're making us hate this guy even more.
The fact you still think I'm a shitty "troll" baffles me. Reading this response seriously makes me mad (not easy to make me mad). Oh and calling Andy a "red-shirted stepdad-looking nigga" isn't going to help your argument, bud. Listen, if you're going to hate on me and my role model at least use proper English. Listen to yourself.

Nigga

• SLAP Pal
  • PHILA
« Reply #94 on: May 31, 2013, 07:46:24 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

[close]
The fact you still think I'm a shitty "troll" baffles me. Reading this response seriously makes me mad (not easy to make me mad). Oh and calling Andy a "red-shirted stepdad-looking nigga" isn't going to help your argument, bud. Listen, if you're going to hate on me and my role model at least use proper English. Listen to yourself.

ahahahahahahahaha

SkateSouthEast

« Reply #95 on: May 31, 2013, 07:53:26 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]
What's so funny?

[close]
[close]

ahahahahahahahaha

sdscanz

• Rep: -3
« Reply #96 on: May 31, 2013, 08:21:00 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]
What's so funny?

[close]
[close]

ahahahahahahahaha
[close]

SkateSouthEast you are a troll, how can you argue against that? you join slap to post a thread about something no one cares about, then have a hissy fit when people disagree with you. THATS TROLLING DIPSHIT. and ive never seen this andy dude's videos or company but im guarenteed if you are the kind of moronic fuck that is inspired by it then i never want to.

DISTANT RUMOURS

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 394
« Reply #97 on: May 31, 2013, 08:36:19 AM »
One question:
What the hell is going on with all the red shirts?

GatorsGhost

• Rep: 116
    • Chilogy avatar image
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #98 on: May 31, 2013, 08:43:01 AM »
Andy Schrock is like an even more Canadian version of Tom Green. 

Nigga

• SLAP Pal
  • PHILA
« Reply #99 on: May 31, 2013, 08:51:39 AM »
Andy Schrock is like a ultra-pc, alternate universe version of Fred Durst.

Yu Dum

« Reply #100 on: May 31, 2013, 08:54:31 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]
What's so funny?

[close]
[close]

ahahahahahahahaha
[close]
[close]

SkateSouthEast you are a troll, how can you argue against that? you join slap to post a thread about something no one cares about, then have a hissy fit when people disagree with you. THATS TROLLING DIPSHIT. and ive never seen this andy dude's videos or company but im guarenteed if you are the kind of moronic fuck that is inspired by it then i never want to.
That's not trolling. That's just being a bitchboy. Trolling is finding the little holes in other people's arguments and backing them into a corner.
He's just some whiny bitch that can't accept the fact that his "role model" is a gigantic tool.

DISTANT RUMOURS

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 394
« Reply #101 on: May 31, 2013, 09:11:38 AM »
I heard he was on the crips kill-list.

srsbsnss

• Rep: 10
« Reply #102 on: May 31, 2013, 09:18:32 AM »
Why does anyone even agree to film someone who upon  barely landing every trick has to  stick their ass out, looks as if they might fall over and beams the camera with an "I didn't think i was going to ride away/but I did because I'm freaking awesome" series of expressions? This guy has no place in skateboarding beyond riding a skateboard for fun and being made fun of by better skateboarders at his local park.

His channel was originally just supposed to be pranks and wacky videos and now he's representing skateboarding to small uninformed children. He  honestly thinks he's joined the ranks of skateboarders who have earned their place going through the standard years of shop/flow/am/pro because he can 50-50 park ledges and makes even that look like shit. Fuck this guy and everything about him. Fuck Aaron Kyro too for having the potential to be on a legit company and deciding to waste it selling tutorial dvds to kids, trying to be youtube famous and blackballing himself from any real brands because no one will ever take him seriously.

Andy is the less funny, unlikeable skateboarding version of Ray William Johnson.

SkateSouthEast

« Reply #103 on: May 31, 2013, 10:35:54 AM »
Why does anyone even agree to film someone who upon  barely landing every trick has to  stick their ass out, looks as if they might fall over and beams the camera with an "I didn't think i was going to ride away/but I did because I'm freaking awesome" series of expressions? This guy has no place in skateboarding beyond riding a skateboard for fun and being made fun of by better skateboarders at his local park.

His channel was originally just supposed to be pranks and wacky videos and now he's representing skateboarding to small uninformed children. He  honestly thinks he's joined the ranks of skateboarders who have earned their place going through the standard years of shop/flow/am/pro because he can 50-50 park ledges and makes even that look like shit. Fuck this guy and everything about him. Fuck Aaron Kyro too for having the potential to be on a legit company and deciding to waste it selling tutorial dvds to kids, trying to be youtube famous and blackballing himself from any real brands because no one will ever take him seriously.

Andy is the less funny, unlikeable skateboarding version of Ray William Johnson.

I've held in all my anger since now but if you ever talk about Schrock like that again I will smash in your head with a fucking brick.

Microforrest

• Rep: -19
« Reply #104 on: May 31, 2013, 10:46:41 AM »
Expand Quote

[close]
I've held in all my anger since now but if you ever talk about Schrock like that again I will smash in your head with a fucking brick.

How are you going to do that? Do you have an arm that can travel through computer screens? If so, why are you wasting it for someone who lives in Ohio?
Olympic athletes have diets and train really hard.
Skateboarders eat candy, talk shit, and drink arizona iced teas.

ttching!

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 65214
  • Smilin' Mercenary
« Reply #105 on: May 31, 2013, 10:52:31 AM »

LifeHammered

• Rep: 53
« Reply #106 on: May 31, 2013, 10:55:51 AM »
Your trolling ability seems to have diminished in your last 3 posts... It was entertaining as all hell until it became obviously clear. Please try again with another topic soon, I appreciated the facepalms.

SkateSouthEast

« Reply #107 on: May 31, 2013, 11:07:29 AM »
Your trolling ability seems to have diminished in your last 3 posts... It was entertaining as all hell until it became obviously clear. Please try again with another topic soon, I appreciated the facepalms.
I'm seriously getting annoyed about this whole "haha bro nice troll" thing. In the last 4 pages of this thread I have been stating nothing but what I believe and the ignorant people on this forum have been ridiculing me for it. You people seriously have no right to jude Andy or his company.
« Last Edit: May 31, 2013, 11:15:55 AM by SkateSouthEast »

ThugWaffle

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -140
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #108 on: May 31, 2013, 11:12:35 AM »

Should of jacked his shit.... juskiddiiiiiiiiiing

sammyseeds

• Rep: 3
  • eat, spit, be happy.
« Reply #109 on: May 31, 2013, 11:14:51 AM »
after reading this thread im pretty sure skatesoutheast has some sort of a alter boy/priest type relationship with this andy person and is in denial that his perception of skateboarding is being molested on the regular.

ThugWaffle

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #110 on: May 31, 2013, 11:16:46 AM »
Todd Falcon and Doug Brown should team up and beat Andy's ass.

lakai05

« Reply #111 on: May 31, 2013, 11:23:44 AM »
it makes me pretty sick that this untalented stupid not funny pile of shit has the ability to make an impression on kids who are first picking up skating.  andy if your reading this, skateboarding wants you to eat a dick

sfa

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 176
« Reply #112 on: May 31, 2013, 11:34:14 AM »
man, skating 2.0 sucks.
I need a coffee

srsbsnss

• Rep: 10
« Reply #113 on: May 31, 2013, 11:39:37 AM »

I've held in all my anger since until now but if you ever talk about Schrock like that again I will smash in your head with a fucking brick.

I'm worried now... I'm also convinced the only reason he wears red shirts is because he likes the shade of pink they dye his underwear and socks on laundry day. Calm down Andy, you're never going to gain acceptance. Enjoy your youtube money and try not to think about how much everyone hates you.

Cthulhu!

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 455
« Reply #114 on: May 31, 2013, 12:04:41 PM »
I just don't understand whats going on here.

mtvic

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -59
« Reply #115 on: May 31, 2013, 12:24:37 PM »
So is southeastskate Andy, Aaron, or L.Ron?  That is the bigger question here!!!!!!

For the record I think Kyro is sick, I  helped him a lot when he was a kid and was very happy to call him a close friend.  That said, Kyro if you are watching this thread maybe its time to step up and try to get on a better company.  I am sure the possibility is there.

ThugWaffle

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #116 on: May 31, 2013, 01:11:17 PM »
So is southeastskate Andy, Aaron, or L.Ron?  That is the bigger question here!!!!!!

For the record I think Kyro is sick, I  helped him a lot when he was a kid and was very happy to call him a close friend.  That said, Kyro if you are watching this thread maybe its time to step up and try to get on a better company.  I am sure the possibility is there.

Yeah stop that dvd selling shit and get on blood wizard or something.

sdscanz

• Rep: -3
« Reply #117 on: May 31, 2013, 01:35:02 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]

FuckYourFACE

• Rep: -10
« Reply #118 on: May 31, 2013, 09:03:24 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Just came to say that you guys should really support Andy Schrock's new company Revive! He is a local skater around here and a real cool and zany guy. His new company has a really cool image and not to mention a damn good name. He is a role model to me and acts like a real skater should!. I feel he deserves all the support he can get so if you guys could pick up some Revive product that would be awesome!
[close]

"....acts like a real skater should" -  You trollin' or are you just a fuckin' KOOK?
[close]
No I'm not a "fuckin' kook" and i'm not trolling. Yes he does act like a real skater should. See this is the reason I look up to Andy he doesn't talk down to people and he especially doesn't curse (which I highly respect). He has respect for the spots he skates and if he's asked to leave he will. That "skate and destroy" stuff is dumb and anyone with that mentality is just ignorant. I'm just trying to support someone I look up to.
[close]
You should take your bullshit somewhere else then. This is SLAP. We don't take kindly to shitfucks like you.

wow, you're such a fag.
He's on that Ash Ketchum I wanna be the very best bullshit.

MuchasGracias

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #119 on: May 31, 2013, 09:24:41 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]
[close]