Author Topic: Sage Elsesser & Aidan Mackey  (Read 2990 times)

Laban Fetus

Sage Elsesser & Aidan Mackey
« on: June 04, 2013, 11:09:27 AM »
Line at 2:07 is very "beautiful bro" and also "art"

zoltan

Re: Sage Elsesser & Aidan Mackey
« Reply #1 on: June 04, 2013, 11:54:07 AM »
very weak. sage kid has some fake ass style. aidan is cool tho, he just needs a wider trick selection.
« Last Edit: June 04, 2013, 12:05:24 PM by zoltan »

Snake Eyes

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: -11
  • We Are Watching You
« Reply #2 on: June 04, 2013, 12:11:43 PM »
Sick of seeing supreme Dill clones

vancanman

• Rep: 9
« Reply #3 on: June 04, 2013, 12:29:00 PM »
Most skaters this age copy the way they dress and skate from their favorite skaters. These guys just get hate because people think the guys their influenced by dress stupid too. They're both talented and I'm sure they'll sort out their own thing as they mature. If I was 16 and hung out with dill I'm sure that it would be a pretty big influence on me. I remember my muska track pants and tsa jerseys from my teens.

Aatila

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -305
« Reply #4 on: June 04, 2013, 12:50:29 PM »
i remember being hooked on new era caps khaki pants and.. oh wait i dress like majority of the skateboarders out there now. Kids are going to emulate their favorite pros but in this case i feel a little bit of TTH (trying too hard) hopefully he grows out of it because unlike him dill was highly tech in the early 90s to only have dumbed down his tricks in exchange for better style

nino brown

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -1416
  • only nerds kook people
« Reply #5 on: June 05, 2013, 10:36:23 AM »
this has gone to far

Rubbish_Heap

• Rep: -1
« Reply #6 on: June 05, 2013, 04:00:36 PM »
I'm kinda confused about Sage's ender... was that impossible really his ender? It wasn't even a make... His foot came off immediately, and he even pushed. Why would they even use that clip? Ironically??

sfa

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 178
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #7 on: June 05, 2013, 08:34:07 PM »
I don't think this is really them going out with the intention of killing it. It's just footage of them out skating. If you notice it's not like they're at spots. Just some footage some one put together and then put out on the Internet for free.
I need a coffee

A.J.K.

« Reply #8 on: June 05, 2013, 08:46:06 PM »
If you notice it's not like they're at spots.
....then what are they at? 

zoltan

« Reply #9 on: June 05, 2013, 10:43:52 PM »
I don't think this is really them going out with the intention of killing it. It's just footage of them out skating. If you notice it's not like they're at spots. Just some footage some one put together and then put out on the Internet for free.

have you ever seen footage of them killing it? i always see them doing the same shit.

Tuna

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 225
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #10 on: June 05, 2013, 11:05:54 PM »
I'm kinda confused about Sage's ender... was that impossible really his ender? It wasn't even a make... His foot came off immediately, and he even pushed. Why would they even use that clip? Ironically??

apparently it was ironically, an inside source of mine tells me that he did in fact land the impossible, but they used that step off for whatever reason.