Author Topic: THE death of youwillsoon.com  (Read 14272 times)

GAY

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 3289
  • Those that SLAP, can't.
Re: THE death of youwillsoon.com
« Reply #60 on: June 07, 2013, 09:54:27 AM »
Um...well then I guess I take back my post on page 1? Jesus H.

They say there's a sucker born every minute...I've got this minute covered, ladies and gentlemen.

Oprah Winfrey

« Reply #61 on: June 07, 2013, 11:08:39 AM »
Hacked.. Sure..

D. Bag

« Reply #62 on: June 07, 2013, 11:22:11 AM »
Hacked.. Sure..

Wha....you're inferring it could all be a potential publicity stunt?!?

But...this is skateboarding!  Where integrity rules supreme!  How dare you, sir, how DARE you!

GAY

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #63 on: June 07, 2013, 11:22:48 AM »
Hacked.. Sure..

Oprah you're everything: rich; street smart; a handsome lady. Whatever your opinion on this is I will share it.

Canuck

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 348
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #64 on: June 07, 2013, 11:37:18 AM »
Watson, have you traveled to Columbia recently? There is a drug there called "Devil's Breath" that may explain that confession.

Watson

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2197
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #65 on: June 07, 2013, 07:17:42 PM »
Expand Quote
The fuck. People seriously hack accounts on Slap?
[close]
If he left it logged in, I could totally see a homie doing it.

Ahaha thanks Hate, as soon as I read that post I figured it out.

Got "hacked" by Lowry. Kevin's been in town the last week and helping out at Ninetimes, and one day the Ninetimes Facebook page was open so Kevin posted one of Jason (the owner's) video sections with the caption "I'm the best!"

So the next day Kevin left his Facebook open so I "hacked" his with this:

And the day after he got me back with this thread because my account must have been logged in. Good job Flowers, ya got me.

And fuck you to anyone who would think I would do this as a "publicity stunt". Seriously, I would only do something like that if I were truly friends with Berra.
« Last Edit: June 07, 2013, 08:07:36 PM by Watson »

Sneak

• Rep: -4
« Reply #66 on: June 07, 2013, 07:37:07 PM »
Definetly a post to read from the beginning. Good guys win. Long Live Wilson!

MFS

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -65427
« Reply #67 on: June 07, 2013, 09:19:17 PM »
Expand Quote
Watson is very smart not to come out with hippy bullshit like in the first post. When i read the 1st page i was sure he was trolling.
[close]

Expand Quote
was waiting for your second post. then I saw it, and I was happy.
[close]

It wasn't trolling, someone legitimately signed into my account and made that post. I have no idea who it was. I just got a text from a friend who told me his friends were tripping on the thread I just made hahah. So I checked it out and was pretty stoked.
Im gonna assume Garrett? If so i was the guy who texted him haha.

dick wolf

• Rep: -7
« Reply #68 on: June 07, 2013, 10:16:56 PM »
PJ Ladd has Anthrax in his butt.

D. Bag

« Reply #69 on: June 08, 2013, 12:19:38 AM »

And fuck you to anyone who would think I would do this as a "publicity stunt". Seriously, I would only do something like that if I were truly friends with Berra.

Hey, it's the era where dipshit hypocrites like Nieratko write emotional, impassioned stories to try and convince us that their corporate-paid Vans cash is okay while telling us that Nikes is inherently evil, I don't fucking trust ANYONE in this game any longer, so you can most certainly color my ass jaded when it comes to taking anything related to skateboarding at face value again.  Sorry 'bout that, but that's where we stand these days, everything needs to be taken with a healthy dose of skepticism no matter who you are or what site on the internets you update with regularity.

And, yet one burning question remains - how does Berra, as fucking dorky as he is, still remain skateboarding's biggest boogeyman after all these years?  I swear, someday parents will be telling their kids tales of the Wicked Steve luring children into his gingerbread house, skateboarding has truly made that kook larger than life with it's unhealthy obsession where it can't let go of that Xenu-loving fucktard.  God almighty, hasn't anyone here ever heard the phrase "if you stop giving them constant attention, eventually they'll go away?"

Guess not.

egbert

• Rep: 10

shit_for_brains

« Reply #71 on: June 08, 2013, 07:35:35 PM »
If this is true than good for you for doing what you think is right. I dug the blog in that you didn't hold back, but I dig even more that you recognize where distance and rumor can muddle things and you're trusting your own perception.

On that note, I love SLAP for being the default place to call out people on bullshit, but I'd like to see posters exercise more discretion, fact checking, and skepticism before jumping to conclusions. I think people tend to get high on SLAP's reputation as a DIY news source and take rumored words as gospel too quickly. I've seen total bullshit spread and reacted unfavorably to, only to be quickly debunked.

Of course, there are plenty of truths as well. By all means, share rumors and voice your opinions on them, but take a minute to step back before perceiving things as the immediate truth and allow yourself to develop an opinion on it.

I'm not a journalist, I'm not doing that shit.

I read on the internet that PJ Ladd has AIDS.

swagdragon123

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -105
  • I take my internet usernames xtremly serious
    • HOBOHOGAN avatar image
« Reply #72 on: June 08, 2013, 10:30:18 PM »
WOW how many of you were about to start accepting the berrics a little more? Jesus Watson do you now realize how much power you have?

SHEEP

wigs

« Reply #73 on: June 08, 2013, 10:40:19 PM »
classic slap

Brad Breath

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • Rep: 42
« Reply #74 on: June 09, 2013, 08:18:41 AM »
tha hell IS youwillsoon?

Fenzadill

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 91
  • lemme get the 4 dollar one
« Reply #75 on: June 10, 2013, 07:09:38 AM »
Expand Quote
Nonotever.com that's what the new YWS should be called.
[close]
Not what I was expecting.
http://nonotnever.tumblr.com/

bookmarked
example. i cant cast a spelll or love potion on a girl and she falls total in love for me
but i can show a girl my tv youtube clip on my or her phone. but there's a difference ok

Shredman & Dropin

• Rep: -2
« Reply #76 on: June 10, 2013, 09:05:55 AM »
is there already a new blog from watson?

slapthesenuts

• Rep: -16
« Reply #77 on: June 10, 2013, 05:14:37 PM »
I'd like to seriously reply to Watson, you are the biggest fucking joke on the planet.  What the fuck have you done for skateboarding?  Why do you feel the need to be such a hard headed dick, who honestly has no room to talk what so ever when it comes to the world of skateboarding?  You hide behind a computer somewhere in Canada, I would bet my life savings that Lil Wayne skates more than you do.  You probably don't even skate anymore, oh but I did hear that you we're a professional Fingerboarder!  Lots of street cred there buddy, but the biggest kicker, you'd never say any of the shit you say to anyone's face.  You're too much of a pussy, and you're so core dude, so core.  What you are is a fucking loser.  A piece of shit who has no respect for what we all love, skateboarding.  And I would love to say this all to your face, shut your blog down, the 8 people that check it will forget in a heartbeat, and I hope I find you one day.  In the meantime you should probably try skateboarding again, so you can remember why we all fell in love with it in the first place. 

Rasmus

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 63
« Reply #78 on: June 10, 2013, 05:18:50 PM »
I'd like to seriously reply to Watson, you are the biggest fucking joke on the planet.  What the fuck have you done for skateboarding?  Why do you feel the need to be such a hard headed dick, who honestly has no room to talk what so ever when it comes to the world of skateboarding?  You hide behind a computer somewhere in Canada, I would bet my life savings that Lil Wayne skates more than you do.  You probably don't even skate anymore, oh but I did hear that you we're a professional Fingerboarder!  Lots of street cred there buddy, but the biggest kicker, you'd never say any of the shit you say to anyone's face.  You're too much of a pussy, and you're so core dude, so core.  What you are is a fucking loser.  A piece of shit who has no respect for what we all love, skateboarding.  And I would love to say this all to your face, shut your blog down, the 8 people that check it will forget in a heartbeat, and I hope I find you one day.  In the meantime you should probably try skateboarding again, so you can remember why we all fell in love with it in the first place. 

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHA <3

...But seriously Watson, we need a new post soon!

Hatechild

« Reply #79 on: June 10, 2013, 05:46:15 PM »

-sb

KUberry

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -130
« Reply #80 on: June 10, 2013, 05:49:21 PM »
I think you misread, PJ doesn't have AIDS. Chase Webb was born with fetal alcohol syndrome though.

Beer Keg Peg Leg

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -35
« Reply #81 on: June 10, 2013, 05:51:29 PM »
I'd like to seriously reply to Watson, you are the biggest fucking joke on the planet.  What the fuck have you done for skateboarding?  Why do you feel the need to be such a hard headed dick, who honestly has no room to talk what so ever when it comes to the world of skateboarding?  You hide behind a computer somewhere in Canada, I would bet my life savings that Lil Wayne skates more than you do.  You probably don't even skate anymore, oh but I did hear that you we're a professional Fingerboarder!  Lots of street cred there buddy, but the biggest kicker, you'd never say any of the shit you say to anyone's face.  You're too much of a pussy, and you're so core dude, so core.  What you are is a fucking loser.  A piece of shit who has no respect for what we all love, skateboarding.  And I would love to say this all to your face, shut your blog down, the 8 people that check it will forget in a heartbeat, and I hope I find you one day.  In the meantime you should probably try skateboarding again, so you can remember why we all fell in love with it in the first place.  

burm

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 126
« Reply #82 on: June 10, 2013, 11:29:05 PM »
I like it when all of Slap comes together to produce a solid comic gem of a thread like this.
take what small comfort there may be left
seize what you love and damn all the rest

paraquat

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 199
« Reply #83 on: November 09, 2013, 03:51:17 PM »
Bump. Gone? Erased?

LambShank

« Reply #84 on: November 09, 2013, 04:21:32 PM »
I think you're right, we've witnessed the death of youwillsoon once and for all. It's a sad day, hopefully something new is in the works.

ThugWaffle

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -140
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #85 on: November 10, 2013, 02:08:36 PM »

GAY

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #86 on: November 11, 2013, 09:27:39 AM »
#nvr4gt

sonny sharrock

• Rep: 4
« Reply #87 on: November 11, 2013, 11:41:52 AM »
Watson, have you traveled to Columbia recently? There is a drug there called "Devil's Breath" that may explain that confession.

Watson

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2197
« Reply #88 on: November 11, 2013, 05:59:21 PM »
- Had the domain set to auto-renew
- Changed my credit card to a different rewards program so my number changed.
- Couldn't remember the password to log in to the domain server.
- Clicked on the "reset password" option but never received an e-mail.
- Forgot about it.
- Domain name expired.
- Tried to log in again but still didn't know the password and the password reset never sent an e-mail.
- Called the domain server and they needed a password (which I didn't have) or a registered credit card number (which I didn't have) to make any changes on the account.
- Found out it was registered to an old Hotmail account I hadn't used in years, thus why I was not receiving password reset e-mails.
- Tried to log in to the old Hotmail account but it was inactive for so long I had to get them to text me a verification code to reset it.
- Got in to the old e-mail, reset the password, renewed the domain name www.youwillsoon.com. Hopefully will be up and running in 12-24 hours.
- In the meantime you can still access www.youwillsoon.blogspot.ca but there's still no new posts.

Man, this not-blogging business is hard work.

Radbloke

• Rep: 75
  • Quit jivin me, turkey.
« Reply #89 on: November 11, 2013, 09:01:27 PM »
Well, after all that effort, you at least owe us a 2013 Soonies.