Author Topic: State of Decay  (Read 4120 times)

poopnutsupreme

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 491
State of Decay
« on: June 08, 2013, 08:15:24 PM »
Anyone played it yet? I've only played the demo and it's pretty rad. A bit of complaints about bugs but they already sent a patch for microsoft to approve to fix some stuff. It's sort of a free roam zombie survival game. Needing to find equipment and food then being able to rescue others and level up skills. I'm thinking I'm going to try and hold out for the PC version.
Here's a video summing it up:
State of Decay Starter - It's Not What You Think
Any dude that hates on roller hockey hasn't played, and likely haven't played a sport in their entire life.

shit_for_brains

Re: State of Decay
« Reply #1 on: July 18, 2013, 04:12:23 PM »
I'm fucking hooked on this game. It's not the best in the world but it's worth a shot. I'm a very irresponsible leader and have caused three of my group to suffer unnecessary deaths.

Choad Muskrat

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 522
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #2 on: July 20, 2013, 11:19:53 PM »
I bought it but haven't played it yet since I've been going away for days at a time. Apparently once you start playing its simulated real-time, where a day is 1 hour and night is 1 hour. So if you don't play the game for a few days some of your characters can potentially die from leaving for too long.

How much does this affect the game? Does it really matter if you don't play for a few days?

MostlyLurkin'

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -49
« Reply #3 on: July 21, 2013, 06:03:10 PM »
I need this game. Now.

shit_for_brains

« Reply #4 on: July 22, 2013, 12:39:13 PM »
I bought it but haven't played it yet since I've been going away for days at a time. Apparently once you start playing its simulated real-time, where a day is 1 hour and night is 1 hour. So if you don't play the game for a few days some of your characters can potentially die from leaving for too long.

How much does this affect the game? Does it really matter if you don't play for a few days?

Not true at all. I go days without playing and everything stays exactly as I left it. My team only dies because I'm a shitty leader.

Choad Muskrat

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 522
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #5 on: July 24, 2013, 08:53:21 AM »
Expand Quote

[close]

Not true at all. I go days without playing and everything stays exactly as I left it. My team only dies because I'm a shitty leader.

ok good. I swear I read that somewhere in a review tho

poopnutsupreme

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 491
« Reply #6 on: December 10, 2013, 01:25:52 PM »
This game and the dlc is out on PC, if you didn't know. I got it from the steam autumn sale for 10 bucks and it's really fun. I hear the dlc isn't really worth it though but I haven't even finished the game yet so I haven't even thought about picking it up
Any dude that hates on roller hockey hasn't played, and likely haven't played a sport in their entire life.