Author Topic: PRISM What is going on?  (Read 11789 times)

Ronald Wilson Reagan

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -936
  • I own Malibu? I am going to fuck you.
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
Re: PRISM What is going on?
« Reply #60 on: June 15, 2013, 09:25:27 PM »
Having you agree with me is fucking me up. Can you go into the Antwuan thread and lecture me about personal responsibility in response to my rant about how a lot of the shit Antwuan is going through may relate back to the fact that he comes from a fucked up place that has likely made it difficult to fly a straight line given money, no responsibilities, and being put in awkward situations?
Are you a kook? If you would say this, the answer is “YES”
I quit skating for a time due to piling out

TheRealDeal

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -34
    • TMKF VIDEO avatar image
« Reply #61 on: June 15, 2013, 10:59:15 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
thanks obama.
[close]
Started under W., but likely something neither really had power over. NSA is fucked up powerful
[close]

this means that its a conspiracy by who? it has to be a conspiracy. always.
[close]
No, it means that the NSA has and continues to have more power than the president. If you want a more transparent historical example, read up on the FBI under J. Edgar Hoover. He always had more power than the president in terms of implementing the programs he wanted to implement. I'm sure the NSA has a similar level of control when it comes to their programs. This isn't some wild underground conspiracy theory, its the way things work. In a lot of realms, the President is a short term figurehead who gets bitchslapped around by some department heads with 40 year long careers who tell them how it is and how its going to be, instead of the other way around.
[close]

Are you eluding or alluding the fact that there is a shadow government ? 

As for Antwaun, I agree...but I also think that he is actually gay and all those other factors are thereby exacerbated greatly. 

few123456789

• Rep: -87
« Reply #62 on: June 16, 2013, 01:13:36 AM »
Having you agree with me is fucking me up. Can you go into the Antwuan thread and lecture me about personal responsibility in response to my rant about how a lot of the shit Antwuan is going through may relate back to the fact that he comes from a fucked up place that has likely made it difficult to fly a straight line given money, no responsibilities, and being put in awkward situations?
I laughed.  Only if you agree that you personally are the product of your environment and not your own ambition. 

To other poster, no.  I don't think there's a shadow government.  There is a power structure that exists that is complicated to dismantle.  It's obvious.
« Last Edit: June 16, 2013, 01:17:58 AM by few123456789 »

few123456789

• Rep: -87
« Reply #63 on: June 16, 2013, 01:48:25 AM »
NSA admits listening to U.S. phone calls without warrants
National Security Agency discloses in secret Capitol Hill briefing that thousands of analysts can listen to domestic phone calls. That authorization appears to extend to e-mail and text messages too.

http://news.cnet.com/8301-13578_3-57589495-38/nsa-admits-listening-to-u.s-phone-calls-without-warrants/

weedpop

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 308
« Reply #64 on: June 16, 2013, 03:14:51 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
thanks obama.
[close]
Started under W., but likely something neither really had power over. NSA is fucked up powerful
[close]

this means that its a conspiracy by who? it has to be a conspiracy. always.
[close]
No, it means that the NSA has and continues to have more power than the president. If you want a more transparent historical example, read up on the FBI under J. Edgar Hoover. He always had more power than the president in terms of implementing the programs he wanted to implement. I'm sure the NSA has a similar level of control when it comes to their programs. This isn't some wild underground conspiracy theory, its the way things work. In a lot of realms, the President is a short term figurehead who gets bitchslapped around by some department heads with 40 year long careers who tell them how it is and how its going to be, instead of the other way around.
[close]
[close]

Are you eluding or alluding the fact that there is a shadow government ? 

As for Antwaun, I agree...but I also think that he is actually gay and all those other factors are thereby exacerbated greatly. 

When you call it a "shadow government" you're just mystifying and calling into question an idea that is very simple, namely, that there is an accumulated power structure within government and industry that is separate from the official executive branch, and thus not responsive to the edicts of democracy or democratically elected officials. When you think about it, who is really the most powerful guy in Washington? The guy who shows up out of the blue to serve as Head of State for 4 to 8 years, much of the duration of which is spent giving press conferences, making official visits and campaigning for re-election? Or is it the guy who's worked himself up over decades to be head of an agency, developing connections and presiding over policy matters that the President likely wouldn't even know about until being sworn into office?

Beer Keg Peg Leg

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -35
« Reply #65 on: June 16, 2013, 03:50:23 AM »
the most powerful guy in washington is the queen of england (aka lizard numero uno)

NickDagger

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -32
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
"DIS YA BOI NICK DAGGAL" -Arto Saari

chockfullofthat

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 176
« Reply #67 on: June 18, 2013, 11:19:06 AM »

Ronald Wilson Reagan

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -936
  • I own Malibu? I am going to fuck you.
« Reply #68 on: June 18, 2013, 01:31:39 PM »
NSA Chief claiming 50 terrorist attacks foiled because of PRISM.

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/politics/sns-rt-us-usa-security-alexanderbre95h0qj-20130618,0,6202823.story
Yeah, and how many enemies of the state were stopped by Robespierre's and the Committee for public safety using the guillotine?
Are you a kook? If you would say this, the answer is “YES”
I quit skating for a time due to piling out

augustmoon

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 793
« Reply #69 on: June 18, 2013, 08:36:50 PM »
NSA Chief claiming 50 terrorist attacks foiled because of PRISM.

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/politics/sns-rt-us-usa-security-alexanderbre95h0qj-20130618,0,6202823.story

just using fear to subjugate us.  fuck that shit. 
Fuck brandon biebel... The lemon thrower

Evil Kraken from the Arctic Sea

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 288
  • Hi SlapPal!
« Reply #70 on: June 19, 2013, 11:14:17 AM »
So who's gonna buy the XBOX ONE? I think it's revolutionary! It's always connected to the internet and has an integrated camera, because it's motion controlled!! Can't wait to get mine!
I'll go frontside on some tranny for you.

L33Tg33k

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 715
  • F.A.P. - Forever Alone Party
« Reply #71 on: June 19, 2013, 11:19:11 AM »
Can I fuck it?
Before you say the music sucked, have you considered shutting the fuck up?

max power

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 675
« Reply #72 on: June 19, 2013, 11:50:49 AM »
So who's gonna buy the XBOX ONE? I think it's revolutionary! It's always connected to the internet and has an integrated camera, because it's motion controlled!! Can't wait to get mine!

you know what else is? your smartphone.

The Human Condom

• Rep: 45
  • Free condoms! Free condoms from The Human Condom.
    • : /skeɪt/ avatar image
« Reply #73 on: June 23, 2013, 11:31:34 AM »
First thing this morning, I see a report that Snowden is in Moscow.  Cut to an hour later, reports are that he's seeking asylum in Ecuador.  Really hope this dude is still in action. 

*EDIT:
Newest report says that he's expected to fly to Cuba.
« Last Edit: June 24, 2013, 01:08:42 AM by The Human Condom »

sexualhelon

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 18
  • I'm an ardent supporter of futile causes.
    • Lurkaround avatar image
« Reply #74 on: June 30, 2013, 10:14:07 AM »
Edward Snowden.

Things are getting heated.