Author Topic: Baker drops Braydon, Lenoce and Heyl from pro team.  (Read 139275 times)

southsecond

Re: Baker drops Braydon, Lenoce and Heyl from pro team.
« Reply #540 on: March 02, 2014, 06:31:29 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
It's amazing what actually paying a lot of money (60k a year) in taxes does to you.  People really think the money for all these programs comes from some magical bank with unlimited funds - No, it doesn't.  I'm giving away a really nice car every single year, while the recipients of my cash sit on the couch doing drugs, faking job search efforts (or already having a job).  So if anyone's hustle is getting knocked it's mine.

Sorry for the rant  ::)
[close]

This is so fucking dumb. You know that your tax money doesn't go only to drug fucked dudes on welfare? Like there are hospitals and schools and roads and shit like that?

And so fucking what if someone wants to sit on a couch all day doing drugs? Because they didn't follow your life trajectory they have to starve? If they want to sit on their shitty couch doing shitty drugs eating shitty food all day let them. You are not paying for them to do it. You are paying for the right to live in a country that is civilised enough that they support their weak.

Not sorry for the rant.
[close]

There's a difference between a social safety net, which is what unemployment and welfare were designed to be, and scamming the system. So fucking WHAT if he wants to sit around all day doing drugs? Sure, do it, but be responsible enough to pay for it your damn self. Fucking "life trajectories" have nothing to do with this, it's simply that an asshole who'd "rather not" work taxes the fuck out of all already over-taxed system that is meant to get people over a rough spot until they can stand on their own two feet. And, oh yeah, dude, we are paying for him to do that. Everyone who works pays income tax, which is how the governments, both state and federal, get the money to, among other things (hospitals and roads, like you so kindly pointed out), pay fucking lazy creeps like we're talking about money that's supposed to go towards rent and food. Do you have any fucking idea how our government works? I can just imagine the sheer amount of books you've never read.
[close]
While life trajectories may not explain every instance, they certainly fucking do have a great deal to do with this. You can complain about the fleas living off your tax money(which is fucked), but if you're going to you better complain about the tax cuts for the super rich passing the buck down to you.

I couldn't agree more. The super rich have done more harm to the American middle class than one unemployed stoner ever will. I just don't imagine any of the 1% on this forum, so I direct my indignation at the dingdongs (i.e. stoners on unemployment) who probably are.

Mazzer

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: -20
« Reply #541 on: March 02, 2014, 06:34:20 PM »
"those that want to pursue a path that is not deemed economically viable."

Choosing paths that are not economically viable is completely fine.  Kobe, for instance, commutes by helicopter frequently.  Probably not economically viable, but he has the right to make that choice for himself in America.  What he doesn't get to do is ask the tax payers to cover it. There's no connection between those two things, blowing money and the right to get it back for free, no matter what end of the spectrum you're on.  

I get that you're like a "rebel against society" type, but I really think if you stepped back and thought about the entire world and its future, you would be able to identify the problem with your logic; specifically, supporting everyone who is "to dumb or lazy to get a job."
« Last Edit: March 02, 2014, 06:41:50 PM by Mazzer »

southsecond

« Reply #542 on: March 02, 2014, 06:36:14 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
It's amazing what actually paying a lot of money (60k a year) in taxes does to you. �People really think the money for all these programs comes from some magical bank with unlimited funds - No, it doesn't. �I'm giving away a really nice car every single year, while the recipients of my cash sit on the couch doing drugs, faking job search efforts (or already having a job). �So if anyone's hustle is getting knocked it's mine.

Sorry for the rant �::)
[close]

This is so fucking dumb. You know that your tax money doesn't go only to drug fucked dudes on welfare? Like there are hospitals and schools and roads and shit like that?

And so fucking what if someone wants to sit on a couch all day doing drugs? Because they didn't follow your life trajectory they have to starve? If they want to sit on their shitty couch doing shitty drugs eating shitty food all day let them. You are not paying for them to do it. You are paying for the right to live in a country that is civilised enough that they support their weak.

Not sorry for the rant.
[close]

There's a difference between a social safety net, which is what unemployment and welfare were designed to be, and scamming the system. So fucking WHAT if he wants to sit around all day doing drugs? Sure, do it, but be responsible enough to pay for it your damn self. Fucking "life trajectories" have nothing to do with this, it's simply that an asshole who'd "rather not" work taxes the fuck out of all already over-taxed system that is meant to get people over a rough spot until they can stand on their own two feet. And, oh yeah, dude, we are paying for him to do that. Everyone who works pays income tax, which is how the governments, both state and federal, get the money to, among other things (hospitals and roads, like you so kindly pointed out), pay fucking lazy creeps like we're talking about money that's supposed to go towards rent and food. Do you have any fucking idea how our government works? I can just imagine the sheer amount of books you've never read.
[close]

Broad sweeping statements on the books you imagine I haven't read on an internet forum make you look like an idiot.

All I'm saying is that a society that doesn't take care of people who are to dumb or lazy to get a job is not a society I want to be a part of. Do I think it is admirable that someone wants to be a druggie? I don't. But taking care of the weakest members of society or those that want to pursue a path that is not deemed economically viable by society is a reflection of that society. Do you want to live in a society that allows poverty to be perpetuated and all the negative impacts that go along with that? No. But it seems you want that extra plasma in the kitchen.

So don't be a part of it.

And if someone doesn't want to be a contributing member, don't expect anything in return. All I'm saying is that people should put in before they take out. "Wanting to be a druggie" is fucking pathetic. The weakest members of our society, the ones we need to take care of, are the ones unable, for whatever reason, to do so for themselves. That's a far cry from unwilling, which is what this guy appears to be. Poverty is fucked, and we (America, the world, whoever) should be doing whatever we can to help people out of it, but if they're not willing to work, then FUCK THEM IN THE ASS.

I work. I pay taxes. I don't always agree with the system, but I'm happy to pay my share when I know it helps, in part, to alleviate some of the suffering of people who really do want to work and feed their kids, but have been dealt a bad hand.

southsecond

« Reply #543 on: March 02, 2014, 06:37:07 PM »

Choosing paths that are not economically viable is completely fine.  Kobe, for instance, commutes by helicopter frequently.  Probably not economically viable, but he has the right to make that choice for himself in America.  What he doesn't get to do is ask the tax payers to cover it. There's no connection between those two things, blowing money and the right to get it back for free, no matter what end of the spectrum you're on.  

I get that you're like a "rebel against society" type, but I really think if you stepped back and thought about the entire would and its future, you would be able to identify the problem with your logic; specifically, supporting everyone who is "to dumb or lazy to get a job."

My hat is off to you, sir.

southsecond

« Reply #544 on: March 02, 2014, 06:39:23 PM »
P.S. Does anyone think that Shane "The Most Annoying Person Ever to Live" Heyl even deserved to be pro in the first place? That was a freebie because he's a bro.

I saw him yesterday and he looked like he was doing pretty okay living off that Shake Junt money. I'm willing to bet that if Spanky really wanted to, he could start a slightly less annoying company and probably do pretty okay for himself. I mean, he IS an artist.

GeorgeHanson

« Reply #545 on: March 02, 2014, 07:01:37 PM »

I get that you're like a "rebel against society" type, but I really think if you stepped back and thought about the entire world and its future, you would be able to identify the problem with your logic; specifically, supporting everyone who is "to dumb or lazy to get a job."

I don't really get how supporting the current system of welfare makes me a "rebel against society". I was called a sheep who believes everything that the government tells me before. Can you kooks please make up your mind?

The majority of people don't want to live on welfare. They don't want to live in a shit house. They want to work to get that car and that tv. These welfare recipients live a shit existence. But its their existence to do what they want. And if you want to look at the entire world I would say that outside the west there is very little in welfare payments (this is a guess, I am not sure) and look how well Africa and the middle east and india are going. Look outside your middle class sheltered existence and maybe try to empathise with those beyond what you know.

And I think you misinterpreted my economically viable point. I meant career paths that are not viable such as poets, musicians etc but have a tremendous cultural impact need to be propped up by society/welfare. Alot if these are the stoners and dropouts that you and Limbaugh get so angry about.

Anyway fuck you right wing reactionary scumbags. I'm done talking tax and welfare on a skateboard forum.

Mazzer

• Rep: -20
« Reply #546 on: March 02, 2014, 07:09:50 PM »
Thanks for playing.  You'll notice I never insulted you.

hadouken

• Rep: 54
« Reply #547 on: March 02, 2014, 07:15:52 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
It's amazing what actually paying a lot of money (60k a year) in taxes does to you. �People really think the money for all these programs comes from some magical bank with unlimited funds - No, it doesn't. �I'm giving away a really nice car every single year, while the recipients of my cash sit on the couch doing drugs, faking job search efforts (or already having a job). �So if anyone's hustle is getting knocked it's mine.

Sorry for the rant �::)
[close]

Not sorry for the rant.
[close]

[close]
While life trajectories may not explain every instance, they certainly fucking do have a great deal to do with this. You can complain about the fleas living off your tax money(which is fucked), but if you're going to you better complain about the tax cuts for the super rich passing the buck down to you.
[close]

I couldn't agree more. The super rich have done more harm to the American middle class than one unemployed stoner ever will. I just don't imagine any of the 1% on this forum, so I direct my indignation at the dingdongs (i.e. stoners on unemployment) who probably are.

This. It's such a clever trick that the rich have pulled - get people on the bottom rung of the ladder to blame each other, rather than those who are benefiting from their misery. Tell me how the system works when there are now more billionaires than there were before the GFC. Getting paid cash and claiming benefits is a dick move, but it's not the main cause of inequality.
&& lives to fuck the tits off new mums

southsecond

« Reply #548 on: March 02, 2014, 07:31:12 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]

I don't really get how supporting the current system of welfare makes me a "rebel against society". I was called a sheep who believes everything that the government tells me before. Can you kooks please make up your mind?

The majority of people don't want to live on welfare. They don't want to live in a shit house. They want to work to get that car and that tv. These welfare recipients live a shit existence. But its their existence to do what they want. And if you want to look at the entire world I would say that outside the west there is very little in welfare payments (this is a guess, I am not sure) and look how well Africa and the middle east and india are going. Look outside your middle class sheltered existence and maybe try to empathise with those beyond what you know.

And I think you misinterpreted my economically viable point. I meant career paths that are not viable such as poets, musicians etc but have a tremendous cultural impact need to be propped up by society/welfare. Alot if these are the stoners and dropouts that you and Limbaugh get so angry about.

Anyway fuck you right wing reactionary scumbags. I'm done talking tax and welfare on a skateboard forum.

You just managed to agree with my whole point, dude. No one should WANT to accept a handout; it's there when and if they need it. This is a social safety net. Ours might not be the best in the world (google Sweden sometime), but it's there and will hopefully keep improving. But our whole disagreement was about an idiot wow preferred to sit around smoking pot all day and the idiots who defended his right to free money so he could keep doing it. Fuck that guy and fuck anyone who defends him.

I noticed also that you're now trying to backtrack and claim that you were talking about poets and musicians instead of a self-entitled asshole. I'm no right winger, nor do I give a tenth of a rat's ass about Rush Limbaugh, but you, sir, are the worst human being who has ever lived. Including Hitler.

colin

« Reply #549 on: March 02, 2014, 07:55:02 PM »
read this post by the donger on the book and thought of the latest posts in this thread...

IF WE HAVE EVOLVED SHOULDN'T SURVIVAL BE MORE FREE?
I think we got it Twisted. We are actually living in the Dark Ages, where we feel we have to produce intelligence through our minds in the form of technology, rather than experience the intelligence that is around and readily available. Think of it like this, some, like "Nikola Tesla", wanted to harness free energy to be free, while others like "Thomas Edison" wanted to monopolize energy to make money, along with J.P. Morgan(guess who won) The understanding and split of two different minds lead us to our present dilemma "unsustainable energy" Imagine if we lived towards Tesla's direction? Profit and Greed won! As opposed to Share and Live! Well guess what, most are scraping to live with only the motive of Survival, as opposed to the motive of Experience! Ain't that a bitch!!!

Good post

Exposure

• Rep: -269
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #550 on: March 02, 2014, 09:35:59 PM »
Expand Quote

Choosing paths that are not economically viable is completely fine. ? Kobe, for instance, commutes by helicopter frequently. ? Probably not economically viable, but he has the right to make that choice for himself in America. ? What he doesn't get to do is ask the tax payers to cover it. There's no connection between those two things, blowing money and the right to get it back for free, no matter what end of the spectrum you're on. ? 

[close]

That's because everyone just shit on you for being such a complete and utter idiot. Now shut the fuck up and go away.
I can ollie 6 decks why would I want to scrape the ground with my tricks

A.A

• Rep: -52
« Reply #551 on: March 03, 2014, 07:54:45 PM »
i wonder what Cory Kennedy thinks about all this?
Twin Perks

AssBandit

• Rep: 60
  • trip ouuuuttt brooooo...
« Reply #552 on: March 03, 2014, 08:51:55 PM »
i wonder what Cory Kennedy thinks about all this?
prob too rich, too high, and having too much fun on a skateboard to give a fuck.   ;D