Author Topic: Whats poppin' in Virginia Beach  (Read 1361 times)

Lenny the Fatface

Whats poppin' in Virginia Beach
« on: June 11, 2013, 09:18:15 PM »
I'll be there this weekend, what is there to skate?

BraveUlysses

Re: Whats poppin' in Virginia Beach
« Reply #1 on: June 11, 2013, 10:04:32 PM »
Mount Trashmore is aight, I'm pretty sure you gotta wear a helmet tho. I never been but Williams Farm Skatepark looks pretty good.
http://teampain.com/2012/11/williams-farm-skatepark/

Northside in Norfolk, VA isn't too far away from Virginia Beach and is a really good park. You gotta go early while everyone is at work and school otherwise it's crowded as shit.
Northside Skatepark (overview)

Lenny the Fatface

« Reply #2 on: June 12, 2013, 07:53:43 PM »
Sounds sick, but it'll probably be easier for me to squeeze in some street skating. Is there a general area that's pretty good?

BraveUlysses

« Reply #3 on: June 13, 2013, 09:19:05 PM »
I generally stay in Suffolk and Norfolk and a lot of the people I skate with make frequent trips all the way to Richmond for street spots so I'm not sure about any street spots in Va beach. It's probably best to just cruise around and see what you can find. I'm now realizing how unfamiliar I am with Virginia for someone who has lived there for their entire life.

Lenny the Fatface

« Reply #4 on: June 14, 2013, 07:47:07 PM »
Its all good, I broke my deck within 10 minutes of flatground anyways.  Oh well, I was in Norfolk and saw Pusha T walk into a store, that was pretty sick.

BraveUlysses

« Reply #5 on: June 14, 2013, 08:01:48 PM »
I'm genuinely jealous about the Pusha T sighting. I know he's from here but still shit like that never happens to me.

yungthug

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -37
« Reply #6 on: August 06, 2013, 01:29:01 PM »
You're probably not in the area any more but if you come back PM me and I can hook you up with some spots.