Author Topic: What happened to T-Racer  (Read 5328 times)

baggypants4life

What happened to T-Racer
« on: June 17, 2013, 08:31:02 PM »
He was on here up to like a month ago and then he just vanished.

J.R.

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: -38
Re: What happened to T-Racer
« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2013, 08:36:14 PM »
That guy fucking sucked. He was the worst.

witty pseudonym

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 43
« Reply #2 on: June 17, 2013, 08:39:17 PM »
I think that enough people "ignored" his username that he was not getting any enjoyment out of being a douche, and he grew tired of posting here.   

Will Easley

« Reply #3 on: June 17, 2013, 08:39:42 PM »
Who? T-Racer? Never heard of em...

LOU.502

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 82
  • rawr
« Reply #4 on: June 17, 2013, 09:07:49 PM »
I kinda wish both him and victor would come back, but without the ability to start new threads and clog up the feed. The posts entertained me kinda.

im probably lying

waltercronkite

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 179
« Reply #5 on: June 17, 2013, 09:15:52 PM »
shitty thread about someone who made shitty threads

• Rep: 12
« Reply #6 on: June 17, 2013, 09:18:24 PM »
Alexactly NEEDS TO COME BACK

MuchasGracias

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -140
« Reply #7 on: June 17, 2013, 09:37:54 PM »
He got done for rape.

Dontfearthereefer

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -232
  • Head kook
« Reply #8 on: June 17, 2013, 10:10:02 PM »
R.I.P. little fella

Baron Samedi

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 372
« Reply #9 on: June 17, 2013, 10:14:46 PM »
69 or Wildbillhiccup isn't Tracer?

GAY

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 3327
  • Those that SLAP, can't.
« Reply #10 on: June 18, 2013, 10:00:42 AM »
I'm just grateful he isn't dead in our hearts.

JB

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 857
  • Rusty Berrings Roll Forever
« Reply #11 on: June 18, 2013, 10:04:49 AM »
im backing coolman420 now.

wildbillhiccup

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -75
  • JACKASS
« Reply #12 on: June 18, 2013, 10:51:21 AM »
Sorry to burst your bubble, I kinda thought you were tracer

ChillMurray

• Rep: -36
« Reply #13 on: June 18, 2013, 11:59:56 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

wildbillhiccup being Tracer was definitely my guess
RIP Pimp C

ROCKxADIO420

« Reply #14 on: June 18, 2013, 12:06:29 PM »
i think youre all tracer

wildbillhiccup

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -75
  • JACKASS
« Reply #15 on: June 18, 2013, 12:13:30 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/youare

paraquat

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 200
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #16 on: June 18, 2013, 02:04:14 PM »
Summer camp.

GAY

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 3327
  • Those that SLAP, can't.
« Reply #17 on: June 18, 2013, 02:11:25 PM »

L33Tg33k

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 718
  • F.A.P. - Forever Alone Party
Before you say the music sucked, have you considered shutting the fuck up?

GeorgeHanson

« Reply #19 on: June 18, 2013, 02:30:00 PM »
He decided to fade away into obscurity a la JD Salinger / Pops in the hope of the T-racer myth enveloping slap and the hate he recieved turning to admiration. Seems like its working with stupid fucking threads like this.

ChillMurray

• Rep: -36
« Reply #20 on: June 18, 2013, 02:54:58 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

[close]
http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/youare

Maybe your constant stupid threads/posts lead me to believe that. This post does nothing to change my mind.
RIP Pimp C

GeorgeM

• Rep: -12
« Reply #21 on: June 18, 2013, 03:34:29 PM »

Some of his posts did suck, but he got goofed on a lot.  I saw many reasonable posts that people slammed him on.  Now that he's gone I kind of miss those stupid threads.

I know how he prolly felt.  I created a thread regarding a contest online.  I was slammed and spammed off the first page within minutes.  Although the very same skaters I was watching were name checked in many other threads.  It seems when it's time to talk shit, everyone is raring to go, but when it comes to the actual act of riding a Skateboard, no one wants to know, but If it's gossip about those very same skaters.  Everyone loves it.  Seems most don't like Skating, they just enjoy the endless shit talk that goes along with it. 

Tony, do that ollie, you know the one at Del Mar...Ssssiiiiiiccccck. - T. Guerrero, The Search for Animal Chin.

paraquat

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #22 on: June 18, 2013, 03:38:22 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Some of his posts did suck, but he got goofed on a lot.  I saw many reasonable posts that people slammed him on.  Now that he's gone I kind of miss those stupid threads.

I know how he prolly felt.  I created a thread regarding a contest online.  I was slammed and spammed off the first page within minutes.  Although the very same skaters I was watching were name checked in many other threads.  It seems when it's time to talk shit, everyone is raring to go, but when it comes to the actual act of riding a Skateboard, no one wants to know, but If it's gossip about those very same skaters.  Everyone loves it.  Seems most don't like Skating, they just enjoy the endless shit talk that goes along with it. 

You suck ballz

alka-seltzer

• Rep: -6
« Reply #23 on: June 18, 2013, 03:38:29 PM »
i like doing 50-50 grinds.  8)
Dill discovered the fountain of puberty.

MuchasGracias

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -140
« Reply #24 on: June 18, 2013, 03:49:09 PM »
Wait, why is this in wooden toy banter?

GeorgeM

« Reply #25 on: June 18, 2013, 03:51:06 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

Some of his posts did suck, but he got goofed on a lot.� I saw many reasonable posts that people slammed him on.� Now that he's gone I kind of miss those stupid threads.

I know how he prolly felt.� I created a thread regarding a contest online.� I was slammed and spammed off the first page within minutes.� Although the very same skaters I was watching were name checked in many other threads.� It seems when it's time to talk shit, everyone is raring to go, but when it comes to the actual act of riding a Skateboard, no one wants to know, but If it's gossip about those very same skaters.� Everyone loves it.� Seems most don't like Skating, they just enjoy the endless shit talk that goes along with it.�

[close]
You suck ballz

ballz?  How edgy!  Adding that z to the word ball to make ballz.  You are quite witty.  I am losing my faith in people.  So fucking lame.
Tony, do that ollie, you know the one at Del Mar...Ssssiiiiiiccccck. - T. Guerrero, The Search for Animal Chin.

paraquat

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #26 on: June 18, 2013, 03:54:15 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

Some of his posts did suck, but he got goofed on a lot.� I saw many reasonable posts that people slammed him on.� Now that he's gone I kind of miss those stupid threads.

I know how he prolly felt.� I created a thread regarding a contest online.� I was slammed and spammed off the first page within minutes.� Although the very same skaters I was watching were name checked in many other threads.� It seems when it's time to talk shit, everyone is raring to go, but when it comes to the actual act of riding a Skateboard, no one wants to know, but If it's gossip about those very same skaters.� Everyone loves it.� Seems most don't like Skating, they just enjoy the endless shit talk that goes along with it.�

[close]
You suck ballz
[close]

ballz?  How edgy!  Adding that z to the word ball to make ballz.  You are quite witty.  I am losing my faith in people.  So fucking lame.
M on the end of George? How edgy! Adding that m to the name George to make GeorgeM. You are quite witty. I am losing my faith in people so fucking lame.

GeorgeM

« Reply #27 on: June 18, 2013, 03:56:39 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]
You suck ballz
[close]

[close]
M on the end of George? How edgy! Adding that m to the name George to make GeorgeM. You are quite witty. I am losing my faith in people so fucking lame.

Ya man.  My parents were right on the edge when they gave me a last name that starts with an M.

Fake Tits

« Reply #28 on: June 18, 2013, 03:57:17 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

Some of his posts did suck, but he got goofed on a lot.? I saw many reasonable posts that people slammed him on.? Now that he's gone I kind of miss those stupid threads.

I know how he prolly felt.? I created a thread regarding a contest online.? I was slammed and spammed off the first page within minutes.? Although the very same skaters I was watching were name checked in many other threads.? It seems when it's time to talk shit, everyone is raring to go, but when it comes to the actual act of riding a Skateboard, no one wants to know, but If it's gossip about those very same skaters.? Everyone loves it.? Seems most don't like Skating, they just enjoy the endless shit talk that goes along with it.?

[close]
You suck ballz
[close]

ballz? ? How edgy! ? Adding that z to the word ball to make ballz. ? You are quite witty. ? I am losing my faith in people. ? So fucking lame.
[close]

this back and forth is on tracer levels

waltercronkite

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 179
« Reply #29 on: June 18, 2013, 04:25:30 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]
You suck ballz
[close]

[close]

Ya!!!! Ballz!