Author Topic: Fucking Awesome Skateboards  (Read 20501 times)

Aatila

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -305
Fucking Awesome Skateboards
« on: June 25, 2013, 09:59:32 AM »
Its looking to be a skate brand.*edit i meant to put board brand*  Vans been posting photos of stuff and deleting some of the posts showing product. i couldnt screenshot it in time but i grabbed this.  Maybe they are behind it financially...

stevedave

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 96
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
Re: Fucking Awesome Skateboards
« Reply #1 on: June 25, 2013, 10:07:22 AM »
hang on, let's start ANOTHER fucking thread about this.  FUCKING AWFUL!!
"See you are like Mark David Chapman and my posts are John Lennon. You having nothing to offer so the best you can do is try to assassinate my beautiful posts. My Dental Plan is Strawberry fields and you are a sexually frustrated fat man."  ---NigNogNooo---

Aatila

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -305
« Reply #2 on: June 25, 2013, 10:10:36 AM »
hang on, let's start ANOTHER fucking thread about this.  FUCKING AWFUL!!

Of Course!!! haha!

swagdragon123

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -105
  • I take my internet usernames xtremly serious
    • HOBOHOGAN avatar image
« Reply #3 on: June 25, 2013, 10:23:40 AM »
no this is perfect I don't want to have to go between the other three threads anymore, thanks

Seamus_McShamebag

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 855
« Reply #4 on: June 25, 2013, 11:58:05 AM »
Since we are on the subject I would like to pose a philosophical question:  If I came in my pants but, but in reality, wasn't actually wearing pants during the "came-ing",  did I really cum in my pants?

Fongstarr.

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 311
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #5 on: June 25, 2013, 12:03:39 PM »
Since we are on the subject I would like to pose a philosophical question:?  If I came in my pants but, but in reality, wasn't actually wearing pants during the "came-ing",?  did I really cum in my pants?

No. You just blew a load.
I'll fuckin
I'll fuckin
sew your asshole closed, and keep feedin you
and feedin you, and feedin you, and feedin you!

IamCircus

• Rep: -2
« Reply #6 on: June 25, 2013, 12:10:55 PM »
I think I might change my name to Aload.

GAY

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 3289
  • Those that SLAP, can't.
« Reply #7 on: June 25, 2013, 12:22:29 PM »
Since we are on the subject I would like to pose a philosophical question:  If I came in my pants but, but in reality, wasn't actually wearing pants during the "came-ing",  did I really cum in my pants?

One possible answer might be that you came in my mouth but so that you wouldn't feel too gay you were calling my mouth "your pants"...then yes...you came in your pants.

L33Tg33k

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 701
  • F.A.P. - Forever Alone Party
« Reply #8 on: June 25, 2013, 03:20:06 PM »
Gay, do you actually like the taste of cum? I ask because the fact that you're gay doesn't mean you actually like to swig man-yonnaise. I mean, you can like the twinkie, but not the cream filling.
Before you say the music sucked, have you considered shutting the fuck up?

GAY

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #9 on: June 25, 2013, 03:40:08 PM »
Gay, do you actually like the taste of cum? I ask because the fact that you're gay doesn't mean you actually like to swig man-yonnaise. I mean, you can like the twinkie, but not the cream filling.

I actually don't. Cum grosses me out. If it gets on or near me I scream like a girl with a spider on her, "GETITOFFGETITOFFGETITOFF" Bums most other gay dudes out.

paraquat

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 199
« Reply #10 on: June 25, 2013, 03:58:09 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

I actually don't. Cum grosses me out. If it gets on or near me I scream like a girl with a spider on her, "GETITOFFGETITOFFGETITOFF" Bums most other gay dudes out.

Isn't enjoying cum like the official gay test?

GAY

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #11 on: June 25, 2013, 04:03:03 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

No. Babs and Judy Garland have a lot more to do with it.

Monty Burns

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -324
  • Release the hounds
« Reply #12 on: June 25, 2013, 04:03:48 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

i think its penis on penis action

paraquat

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 199
« Reply #13 on: June 25, 2013, 04:04:10 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

???

GAY

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #14 on: June 25, 2013, 04:43:50 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

???

I'm very confused by the Voltron-esque aeroplanes in this picture. But yeah...you got the right Babs.

srsbsnss

• Rep: 10
« Reply #15 on: June 25, 2013, 05:04:14 PM »

I'm very confused by the Voltron-esque aeroplanes in this picture. But yeah...you got the right Babs.
Does knowing he just flunked the gay test mean that I passed it or do you actually have to enjoy Yentl?

GAY

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #16 on: June 25, 2013, 05:09:09 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]
Does knowing he just flunked the gay test mean that I passed it or do you actually have to enjoy Yentl?

Quote of the day

oyolar

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 380
« Reply #17 on: June 25, 2013, 05:32:35 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

That's the one I took.

doomstation55

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 865
  • ಠ_ಠ
    • [b]TEAM DOOM MS 2018[/b] avatar image
« Reply #18 on: June 25, 2013, 07:27:11 PM »
Well this thread made me think of this

Fenzadill

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 91
  • lemme get the 4 dollar one
« Reply #19 on: June 26, 2013, 07:23:49 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

Shit I guess I'm gay.
example. i cant cast a spelll or love potion on a girl and she falls total in love for me
but i can show a girl my tv youtube clip on my or her phone. but there's a difference ok

GAY

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #20 on: June 26, 2013, 09:48:51 AM »
All I know is that I'm stoked this thread has been hijacked and is now the Cum Guzzling Thread.

L33Tg33k

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 701
  • F.A.P. - Forever Alone Party
« Reply #21 on: June 26, 2013, 10:08:42 AM »
Has anyone here ever made out with a girl (or guy) after she swallowed your kids? Often in my fantasies I am confronted with the dilemma of whether or not I should kiss the girl that just sucked me off. No doubt some jizz would get on your tongue, but it would be your own brand so it wouldn't be gay. I don't think it would be gay anyway. Would it be gay? Would you do it? Have you done it? I get the feeling everyone is going to say no, but I submit to you that it would be unfair to your partner whom, I'm sure, has taken a dick straight from the vag (or ass) into her mouth. You probably also ate her out and went straight for the make out session. What I'm saying is, you're a goddamn hypocrite if you don't kiss the bitch after you finish in her mouth. Are you okay with that?
Before you say the music sucked, have you considered shutting the fuck up?

sweat stains

• Rep: 33
  • slap sux
    • Shady Griptape avatar image
« Reply #22 on: June 26, 2013, 10:15:32 AM »
Has anyone here ever made out with a girl (or guy) after she swallowed your kids? Often in my fantasies I am confronted with the dilemma of whether or not I should kiss the girl that just sucked me off. No doubt some jizz would get on your tongue, but it would be your own brand so it wouldn't be gay. I don't think it would be gay anyway. Would it be gay? Would you do it? Have you done it? I get the feeling everyone is going to say no, but I submit to you that it would be unfair to your partner whom, I'm sure, has taken a dick straight from the vag (or ass) into her mouth. You probably also ate her out and went straight for the make out session. What I'm saying is, you're a goddamn hypocrite if you don't kiss the bitch after you finish in her mouth. Are you okay with that?
now accepting sponsor me tapes
damn those yarys bout those squats

Dutch

• Rep: 10
« Reply #23 on: June 26, 2013, 10:31:51 AM »
;D
just dump it on another part of the body, i?m not gonna... and i dont like fish

Matze

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -21
    • www.matthiaswinkel.com avatar image
« Reply #24 on: June 26, 2013, 10:36:55 AM »
is that even a question?

layzieyez

• Mods
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1475
  • Illusion Flip
« Reply #25 on: June 26, 2013, 10:53:51 AM »
After passing my drug test by drinking my cum, it totally doesn't bother me to kiss a girl who has swallowed or even spit out my seed.

zuma

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 143
« Reply #26 on: June 26, 2013, 11:40:59 AM »
After passing my drug test by drinking my cum, it totally doesn't bother me to kiss a girl who has swallowed or even spit out my seed.
nice!

jack2jack

• Rep: 3
« Reply #27 on: June 26, 2013, 11:42:26 AM »

Taht works? how?

stephendedalus

• Rep: 58
« Reply #28 on: June 26, 2013, 01:55:33 PM »

I see nothing wrong with this. Anyone who does needs to watch some Cronenberg and work through their fear of their own body.

Seamus_McShamebag

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 855
« Reply #29 on: June 26, 2013, 02:00:04 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Taht works? how?

Pretty standard knowledge...

http://www.slapmagazine.com/component/option,com_jfusion/Itemid,4/index.php?topic=68380.0