Author Topic: Keenan.  (Read 9200 times)

joebudden

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: -51
Re: Keenan.
« Reply #60 on: July 08, 2013, 04:25:24 AM »
40 acres

da fuck im sposed to do wit that

i dont got time to mowing all that shit

and if i tried to grow herbs i would be on the local news before the first light cycle

shout out to KEENAN tho

360 frip

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -65504
  • -65 G 4 RYFE
« Reply #61 on: July 08, 2013, 06:25:14 AM »
Expand Quote
lol depression isn't "real"
[close]

The only things that are "real" are the things that you allow to exist in your mind. The creator can exercise control over what they perceive as reality and dictate whether they decide to allow depression to exist in their own state of being.

I hope your joking. I think a lot of people with depression might find your opinion self-indulgent, ignorant and pretty offensive.

RIP Keenan.

"I DON'T WANT TO BELONG TO ANY CLUB THAT WILL ACCEPT PEOPLE LIKE ME AS A MEMBER." Groucho

"Sorry 360 frip, you are banned from using this forum!" HATE

J.R.

• Rep: -38
« Reply #62 on: July 08, 2013, 01:19:13 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

The only things that are "real" are the things that you allow to exist in your mind. The creator can exercise control over what they perceive as reality and dictate whether they decide to allow depression to exist in their own state of being.
[close]

I hope your joking. I think a lot of people with depression might find your opinion self-indulgent, ignorant and pretty offensive.

RIP Keenan.

You're saying that to someone diagnosed with bipolar disorder and clinical depression. It's all about your mind state, you become what you think about.

And joebudden, the ignorance you just shat out all over this topic makes me feel like there is no way in hell you can be black. Either you are a white/ asian kid going for some internet hood points, or you accidentally came to this forum when you were really trying to log onto worldstarhiphop.com

joebudden

« Reply #63 on: July 08, 2013, 02:17:38 PM »
slap is the worldstarhiphop of skateboarding

J.R.

« Reply #64 on: July 08, 2013, 03:05:17 PM »
If that was true, then you and I would be going back and forth about how the white man smells like wet dog, fucks his sister, was genetically manufactured 600 years ago by Yakob, and how the black man will reclaim the planet once we join together to destroy the illuminati slave masters. Even though one of those things may be true, I still have yet to see it touted all over Slap.

Yu Dum

« Reply #65 on: July 08, 2013, 03:28:22 PM »
This has turned from a very respectful thread about a great talent that left this Earth too early to this trainwreck of nonsense of people believing that they are supposed to live up to the stereotypical bullshit that people have assigned to them.
Just let it end and continue spreading respect for Keenan, please. Thank you.
R.I.P. Keenan. You are missed dearly.

joebudden

« Reply #66 on: July 08, 2013, 03:53:30 PM »
If that was true, then you and I would be going back and forth about how the white man smells like wet dog, fucks his sister, was genetically manufactured 600 years ago by Yakob, and how the black man will reclaim the planet once we join together to destroy the illuminati slave masters. Even though one of those things may be true, I still have yet to see it touted all over Slap.

alladat

plus they are born with tails

J.R.

« Reply #67 on: July 08, 2013, 04:37:01 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

alladat

plus they are born with tails

Don't forget about their genes being spliced with a pigs genes, which is why they sweat how they do.

J.R.

« Reply #68 on: July 08, 2013, 04:41:14 PM »
This has turned from a very respectful thread about a great talent that left this Earth too early to this trainwreck of nonsense of people believing that they are supposed to live up to the stereotypical bullshit that people have assigned to them.
Just let it end and continue spreading respect for Keenan, please. Thank you.
R.I.P. Keenan. You are missed dearly.

Just don't do what they expect you to do and you're good money.

I know a lot of people are on some Keenan Forever shit, but I sometimes question how much they really appreciate his skating. When Girl/ Chocolate put out Keenan Forever shirts and had it written on their grip tape, it seemed like more people started to jump on the band waggon then as opposed to when he was alive putting it down. My man was ahead of his time even more so than Koston and them.
« Last Edit: July 08, 2013, 04:44:05 PM by J.R. »

Fake Tits

« Reply #69 on: July 08, 2013, 05:00:16 PM »
wow.  this thread is crazy like.

didnt expect all this when clicking on "Keenan"

im white, middle class, and BOTH sides of my family suffer badly from substance abuse (alcohol. meth and funk wasnt really here back then), depression and suicide.  so i dont think its a black thing.  but what do i know.

i expect both of you to say something along the lines of "shut up cracker" so whatever.

RIP to Keenan and Justin.

J.R.

« Reply #70 on: July 08, 2013, 05:03:40 PM »
wow.  this thread is crazy like.

didnt expect all this when clicking on "Keenan"

im white, middle class, and BOTH sides of my family suffer badly from substance abuse (alcohol. meth and funk wasnt really here back then), depression and suicide.  so i dont think its a black thing.  but what do i know.

i expect both of you to say something along the lines of "shut up cracker" so whatever.

RIP to Keenan and Justin.

Don't worry, you are good money.

LESBIAN

• Rep: -2
« Reply #71 on: July 08, 2013, 05:46:10 PM »
tell us more about the pigmen

J.R.

360 frip

• SLAP Pal
  • -65 G 4 RYFE
« Reply #73 on: July 08, 2013, 06:39:49 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

RIP Keenan.

[close]

You're saying that to someone diagnosed with bipolar disorder and clinical depression. It's all about your mind state, you become what you think about.

Not really sure if one person's experience/opinion counts as consensus.

May be you could work in psychotherapy? Sounds like you could cure the world very quickly.
"I DON'T WANT TO BELONG TO ANY CLUB THAT WILL ACCEPT PEOPLE LIKE ME AS A MEMBER." Groucho

J.R.

« Reply #74 on: July 08, 2013, 06:57:13 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

RIP Keenan.

[close]

[close]

May be you could work in psychotherapy? Sounds like you could cure the world very quickly.

It isn't about one person curing the world. It's about each person curing themselves. Psychotherapy? Why? So I can rely on some doctor to prescribe medication and drive a Mercedes with my hard earned money? I'd rather step back, put things into perspective and empower myself. The psychotherapist can not do that for you, but you can do it for yourself. Stop making excuses as to why you are so sad and underachieving, that kind of thinking got you where you are in the first place.

Fake Tits

« Reply #75 on: July 08, 2013, 07:06:38 PM »
^^ i took me until my 30's to understand this.

i heart SLAP.

360 frip

• SLAP Pal
  • -65 G 4 RYFE
« Reply #76 on: July 08, 2013, 07:21:17 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

RIP Keenan.

[close]

[close]

[close]

It isn't about one person curing the world. It's about each person curing themselves. Psychotherapy? Why? So I can rely on some doctor to prescribe medication and drive a Mercedes with my hard earned money? I'd rather step back, put things into perspective and empower myself. The psychotherapist can not do that for you, but you can do it for yourself. Stop making excuses as to why you are so sad and underachieving, that kind of thinking got you where you are in the first place.

You sound like a cheap self help book.

J.R.

« Reply #77 on: July 08, 2013, 07:28:38 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

RIP Keenan.

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

And you sound like a self loathing under achiever that cannot get out from under himself. Quit trying to rationalize why you aren't living how you want to & be about that life instead, or go waste your money with some "professional" that will never be able to do for you what you should be doing for yourself.

J.R.

« Reply #78 on: July 08, 2013, 07:30:31 PM »
^^ i took me until my 30's to understand this.

i heart SLAP.

Never too late to do something good for yourself. Glad you're living life on your terms.

LESBIAN

« Reply #79 on: July 08, 2013, 07:55:40 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

RIP Keenan.

[close]

[close]

[close]

HOLD ON a minute, medication CAN help you, a great deal

360 frip

• SLAP Pal
  • -65 G 4 RYFE
« Reply #80 on: July 08, 2013, 07:56:16 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

RIP Keenan.

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

And you sound like a self loathing under achiever that cannot get out from under himself. Quit trying to rationalize why you aren't living how you want to & be about that life instead, or go waste your money with some "professional" that will never be able to do for you what you should be doing for yourself.

Haha! Thank you for your expert diagnosis.I'm quite happy with my circumstances. I'm just not arrogant enough to think that my naive and simplistic pseudo philosophical ramblings could be a fix all for people with real mental issues. People can still suffer from depression and be "successful." Go and read some more Chicken Soup for the Soul.

J.R.

« Reply #81 on: July 08, 2013, 08:35:56 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

RIP Keenan.

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

Haha! Thank you for your expert diagnosis.I'm quite happy with my circumstances. I'm just not arrogant enough to think that my naive and simplistic pseudo philosophical ramblings could be a fix all for people with real mental issues. People can still suffer from depression and be "successful." Go and read some more Chicken Soup for the Soul.

Material success and achieving inner peace devoid of depression are two completely different concepts. I like how you put successful in quotations, I'm sure you did that for a reason. Don't worry, I'll let you interject more reasoning that justifies your state of being.

360 frip

• SLAP Pal
  • -65 G 4 RYFE
« Reply #82 on: July 08, 2013, 09:03:05 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

RIP Keenan.

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

Material success and achieving inner peace devoid of depression are two completely different concepts. I like how you put successful in quotations, I'm sure you did that for a reason. Don't worry, I'll let you interject more reasoning that justifies your state of being.

What? We were talking about your views on depression. What has that got to do with me justifying my "state of being"? You should have more respect for people who suffer from mental issues, rather than prescribing your own brand of new age bullshit.

Fake Tits

« Reply #83 on: July 08, 2013, 09:18:33 PM »
Man.. fuck all that noise.

just agree to disagree.

RIP Keenan.

LESBIAN

« Reply #84 on: July 08, 2013, 09:24:09 PM »
RIP Justin Pierce

LESBIAN

« Reply #85 on: July 08, 2013, 09:24:40 PM »

jerrys_kids

« Reply #86 on: July 08, 2013, 09:28:55 PM »
I wish he was still alive, he was one of the best dudes. would have loved to see parts from him over the last few years, and as an added bonus if he was still around there may also be more Gino parts.

J.R.

« Reply #87 on: July 08, 2013, 09:30:03 PM »

I totally had something that I was going to say to that other guy, but this has me way too mesmerized. Thank you for this.

J.R.

« Reply #88 on: July 08, 2013, 09:32:06 PM »
I wish he was still alive, he was one of the best dudes. would have loved to see parts from him over the last few years, and as an added bonus if he was still around there may also be more Gino parts.

I wish this was true. Gino has current footage, as do most of the other guys in PS. Ty did not want to use it though. Your guess is as good as mine as to where that logic came from.