12 (10.4%)
Pretty intelligible
22 (19.1%)
What???
37 (32.2%)
Corey Duffel
44 (38.3%)

Total Members Voted: 101

Author Topic: How stupid is the average slapper?  (Read 32668 times)

GeorgeHanson

Re: How stupid is the average slapper?
« Reply #180 on: July 02, 2013, 02:17:17 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
I think that is probably the dumbest part about this place. People don't properly read what you write or respect it is just an opinion or (even) it might be a joke. It is always "You don't know shit" etc.
[close]

Great post.

Hence the whole kook/gnar system used for difference of opinion on the most innocuous, inane, i.e. irrelevant and pointless topics.

It's laughably sad on so many levels.
[close]
What's even sadder is getting on here and dedicating about 99% of your posts to crying about rep. Who gives a fuck about it? Does it prevent you from getting a job, getting laid, or getting a car or home loan? No? Then who gives a shit? ?Both of you come off as the kid who sits in the corner of the cafeteria complaining about the popular kids and pretending you hate them simply because they won't hang out with you. Look around man, plenty of people aren't the popular kids in the cafeteria and they are doing fine doing their own thing and not giving a fuck what those kids thing of them, the only person that is bringing you down at this point is yourself.

Both of you just cry like fucking babies about how your rep is bad or how people are mean when they don't share the same opinion as you. boo-fucking-hoo. It matters so fucking little, but you put messages up here like you wake up in a cold sweat every night from nightmares of your little rep number going down further or somebody you have never met not liking your opinions.

Seriously, do you know what happens when you lose rep? NOTHING. Do you know what happens when your rep goes up? NOTHING.
Whatever though, keep crying and acting like the rebels of slap who "have this place figured out," ?and keep up the "slap posters don't like me" tantrums. You really have everybody shaking in their boots.
[close]

Dude - you're the classic messageboard tough guy, meathead. In reality you are a fucking pussy still living at home at age 30. A gutless fucking coward who has nothing going for him in real life so you get on here and type all these mean words and all caps and throw around bullshit and people just laugh at you. What's really hilarious is a cunt fucking baby like yourself using the word 'tantrum'. That should be your fucking screen name you fucking dickwipe.

You are a fucking clown. A full on, dipshit fucking clown.

Dude you call Gipper an internet tough guy but all your posts betray you to be in fact the internet tough guy. You criticise people on Slap as being part of two groups and criticise the slap system. Well you know what you are heritage? You are a a moronic, egotistical hypocrite. Focus your account and kill your self.

heritage

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 98
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
    Silver Topic Start Silver Topic Start : Start a topic with over 5,000 replies.
« Reply #181 on: July 02, 2013, 02:19:14 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
I think that is probably the dumbest part about this place. People don't properly read what you write or respect it is just an opinion or (even) it might be a joke. It is always "You don't know shit" etc.
[close]

Great post.

Hence the whole kook/gnar system used for difference of opinion on the most innocuous, inane, i.e. irrelevant and pointless topics.

[close]
What's even sadder is getting on here and dedicating about 99% of your posts to crying about rep. Who gives a fuck about it? Does it prevent you from getting a job, getting laid, or getting a car or home loan? No? Then who gives a shit? ?Both of you come off as the kid who sits in the corner of the cafeteria complaining about the popular kids and pretending you hate them simply because they won't hang out with you. Look around man, plenty of people aren't the popular kids in the cafeteria and they are doing fine doing their own thing and not giving a fuck what those kids thing of them, the only person that is bringing you down at this point is yourself.

Both of you just cry like fucking babies about how your rep is bad or how people are mean when they don't share the same opinion as you. boo-fucking-hoo. It matters so fucking little, but you put messages up here like you wake up in a cold sweat every night from nightmares of your little rep number going down further or somebody you have never met not liking your opinions.

Seriously, do you know what happens when you lose rep? NOTHING. Do you know what happens when your rep goes up? NOTHING.
Whatever though, keep crying and acting like the rebels of slap who "have this place figured out," ?and keep up the "slap posters don't like me" tantrums. You really have everybody shaking in their boots.
[close]

Dude - you're the classic messageboard tough guy, meathead. In reality you are a fucking pussy still living at home at age 30. A gutless fucking coward who has nothing going for him in real life so you get on here and type all these mean words and all caps and throw around bullshit and people just laugh at you. What's really hilarious is a cunt fucking baby like yourself using the word 'tantrum'. That should be your fucking screen name you fucking dickwipe.

[close]

Dude you call Gipper an internet tough guy but all your posts betray you to be in fact the internet tough guy. You criticise people on Slap as being part of two groups and criticise the slap system. Well you know what you are heritage? You are a a moronic, egotistical hypocrite. Focus your account and kill your self.

Did you ask your teacher to help you type that out? George - will you add me to your Buddy List? And who is Gipper? Please don't tell me you fucking guys have nicknames, for your fake names? For fucks sake.
« Last Edit: July 02, 2013, 02:22:59 PM by heritage »

GeorgeHanson

« Reply #182 on: July 02, 2013, 02:22:29 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

Great post.

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

Did you ask your teacher to help you type that out?

No I didn't ask any of my law lecturers to help me. Focus.

Jack Klompis

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: 53
  • you want the pen??
« Reply #183 on: July 02, 2013, 02:25:30 PM »
this thread should be renamed "how snarky is the average slapper?"
look who's eating dinner at 6 o'clock

Will Easley

« Reply #184 on: July 02, 2013, 02:27:53 PM »
hahaha 7 pages in and this thread is a work of ART.

heritage

• SLAP Pal
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #185 on: July 02, 2013, 02:29:13 PM »

So wait, a guy who claims to be in law school writes a suggestion on an anonymous internet message board for another person to focus their account and kill themselves. Wow. Your maturity level is equal to that of a 3 year old. I'm sure you'll do great in the courtroom.

chockfullofthat

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 176
« Reply #186 on: July 02, 2013, 02:30:56 PM »

Handbags everywhere up in this bitch.

GeorgeHanson

« Reply #187 on: July 02, 2013, 02:32:24 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

So wait, a guy who claims to be in law school writes a suggestion on an anonymous internet message board for another person to focus their account and kill themselves. Wow. Your maturity level is equal to that of a 3 year old. I'm sure you'll do great in the courtroom.

Thank you. I'm sure I will also.

L33Tg33k

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 701
  • F.A.P. - Forever Alone Party
« Reply #188 on: July 02, 2013, 02:33:43 PM »
I know I'm dumber for having read heritage's posts.
Before you say the music sucked, have you considered shutting the fuck up?

heritage

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #189 on: July 02, 2013, 02:35:05 PM »
I know I'm dumber for having read heritage's posts.

Yet, you keep reading. And that's pretty rich coming from the mental midget who typed this fucking gem of a tought:

Has anyone here ever made out with a girl (or guy) after she swallowed your kids? Often in my fantasies I am confronted with the dilemma of whether or not I should kiss the girl that just sucked me off. No doubt some jizz would get on your tongue, but it would be your own brand so it wouldn't be gay. I don't think it would be gay anyway. Would it be gay? Would you do it? Have you done it? I get the feeling everyone is going to say no, but I submit to you that it would be unfair to your partner whom, I'm sure, has taken a dick straight from the vag (or ass) into her mouth. You probably also ate her out and went straight for the make out session. What I'm saying is, you're a goddamn hypocrite if you don't kiss the bitch after you finish in her mouth. Are you okay with that?
« Last Edit: July 02, 2013, 02:37:58 PM by heritage »

GAY

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 3290
  • Those that SLAP, can't.
« Reply #190 on: July 02, 2013, 02:39:29 PM »
why is this thread in UWTB??

Well, to be fair, it handles the "U" and the "B" pretty well.

GeorgeHanson

« Reply #191 on: July 02, 2013, 02:44:30 PM »
I like how it went from how dumb is the average slapper to "look at me I've got a university degree! that means I'm not stupid."

I also like how heritage has outed himself as a complete an utter dunce.

heritage

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #192 on: July 02, 2013, 02:46:55 PM »
I like how it went from how dumb is the average slapper to "look at me I've got a university degree! that means I'm not stupid."

I also like how heritage has outed himself as a complete an utter dunce.

Dig it. I know I've found it a revelation how in control of your emotions you are. The time you are investing in law school seems to be serving you well.

Ronald Wilson Reagan

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -937
  • I own Malibu? I am going to fuck you.
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #193 on: July 02, 2013, 03:13:46 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

You seem to hate the idea of an anonymous internet message board. Why do you post on one?
In terms of your "who is the gipper?" question- look at my avatar, then realize gipper is an actual nickname of Ronald Reagan's. It used to be my screenname before I changed it to RWR. You asking who that was? Well, in your own words...
that's pretty rich coming from the mental midget
Are you a kook? If you would say this, the answer is “YES”
I quit skating for a time due to piling out

heritage

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #194 on: July 02, 2013, 03:45:41 PM »
Well no shit. I know that was Ronald Reagan's nickname, you can't be that fucking obtuse. I'm also aware that's what they ridiculously call you around here...I was asking because I wanted someone to admit how silly it was giving someone with an already fake name, a fucking nickname on top of that. What an ultimate bro-down. I am impressed though you were able to pound out a thought without a crazy mix of caps, punctuation and angry words. I mean that sincerely.

annoyedwithskating

« Reply #195 on: July 02, 2013, 03:48:33 PM »
you guys are boring.

Ronald Wilson Reagan

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #196 on: July 02, 2013, 03:53:13 PM »
Well no shit. I know that was Ronald Reagan's nickname, you can't be that fucking obtuse. I'm also aware that's what they ridiculously call you around here...I was asking because I wanted someone to admit how silly it was giving someone with an already fake name, a fucking nickname on top of that. What an ultimate bro-down. I am impressed though you were able to pound out a thought without a crazy mix of caps, punctuation and angry words. I mean that sincerely.
Nice recovery. Now, how about the fact that you are angrily crusading against a message board that doesn't really care that you exist, making yourself upset over it, and still coming back? Take that popular kids! I want to point out how despite the fact that you don't like me, I am superior, because it helps me maintain my self-esteem!

cherry

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 56
« Reply #197 on: July 02, 2013, 04:02:21 PM »
i really like UgolinoTheSignificant. I wish he was my best friend forever. Almost everything I read on this forum is brilliant. This is the utopia skateboarding magazine. I wish the people on this forum were the people in my everyday life because you all seem to be more intellegent then the people i am usually surrounded by. I love batman. Pizza hut, mcdonalds burger king. Teachers schuck, skoolz gay.

GAY

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #198 on: July 02, 2013, 04:13:31 PM »
i really like UgolinoTheSignificant. I wish he was my best friend forever. Almost everything I read on this forum is brilliant. This is the utopia skateboarding magazine. I wish the people on this forum were the people in my everyday life because you all seem to be more intellegent then the people i am usually surrounded by. I love batman. Pizza hut, mcdonalds burger king. Teachers schuck, skoolz gay.

For some reason this reminded me that I started out smoking menthol cigarettes then later switched to Camel wides.

Joust Ostrich

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 662
  • Speculatnaciousness?
« Reply #199 on: July 02, 2013, 04:20:49 PM »
of/off joke #1,369
I'm posting from my blackberry wtf?!?!?

KOOL MIKE

« Reply #200 on: July 02, 2013, 04:24:22 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]
Nice recovery. Now, how about the fact that you are angrily crusading against a message board that doesn't really care that you exist, making yourself upset over it, and still coming back? Take that popular kids! I want to point out how despite the fact that you don't like me, I am superior, because it helps me maintain my self-esteem!

that was a absolute shit cunt recovery, heritage i hate you more than easy will easleys raps

GAY

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #201 on: July 02, 2013, 05:20:04 PM »
of/off joke #1,369

Best "of" joke yet by far.

KOOL MIKE

« Reply #202 on: July 02, 2013, 05:25:39 PM »
i got a negative rep of 12 in like 2 days , i must be doing something right

heritage

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #203 on: July 02, 2013, 05:43:32 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

There's the passion buddy. And clearly you do care I exist. You keep responding to me. It's pretty basic, you just can't help yourself.

And I keep forgetting to ask...what is your favorite skate brand?
« Last Edit: July 02, 2013, 06:00:44 PM by heritage »

360 frip

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -65504
  • -65 G 4 RYFE
« Reply #204 on: July 02, 2013, 05:57:59 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

Great post.

[close]
What's even sadder is getting on here and dedicating about 99% of your posts to crying about rep. Who gives a fuck about it? Does it prevent you from getting a job, getting laid, or getting a car or home loan? No? Then who gives a shit? �Both of you come off as the kid who sits in the corner of the cafeteria complaining about the popular kids and pretending you hate them simply because they won't hang out with you. Look around man, plenty of people aren't the popular kids in the cafeteria and they are doing fine doing their own thing and not giving a fuck what those kids thing of them, the only person that is bringing you down at this point is yourself.

Whatever though, keep crying and acting like the rebels of slap who "have this place figured out," �and keep up the "slap posters don't like me" tantrums. You really have everybody shaking in their boots.

Haha! I don't give a fuck about my rep. In fact, I take it as a compliment.

I wonder if this is an American thing? Got to win, win,win.

There is a reason you're at the top of the poll Gipper. It is because you are the cleverest poster in the whole of SLAP.

You got the smarts, baby :-*.
« Last Edit: July 02, 2013, 06:01:24 PM by 360 frip »
"I DON'T WANT TO BELONG TO ANY CLUB THAT WILL ACCEPT PEOPLE LIKE ME AS A MEMBER." Groucho

"Sorry 360 frip, you are banned from using this forum!" HATE

Ronald Wilson Reagan

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #205 on: July 02, 2013, 06:31:39 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

Great post.

[close]
What's even sadder is getting on here and dedicating about 99% of your posts to crying about rep. Who gives a fuck about it? Does it prevent you from getting a job, getting laid, or getting a car or home loan? No? Then who gives a shit? �Both of you come off as the kid who sits in the corner of the cafeteria complaining about the popular kids and pretending you hate them simply because they won't hang out with you. Look around man, plenty of people aren't the popular kids in the cafeteria and they are doing fine doing their own thing and not giving a fuck what those kids thing of them, the only person that is bringing you down at this point is yourself.

Whatever though, keep crying and acting like the rebels of slap who "have this place figured out," �and keep up the "slap posters don't like me" tantrums. You really have everybody shaking in their boots.
[close]

Haha! I don't give a fuck about my rep. In fact, I take it as a compliment.

There is a reason you're at the top of the poll Gipper. It is because you are the cleverest poster in the whole of SLAP.

You got the smarts, baby :-*.
Thanks sweetums  :-*

doomstation55

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 865
  • ಠ_ಠ
    • [b]TEAM DOOM MS 2018[/b] avatar image
« Reply #206 on: July 02, 2013, 07:11:50 PM »

I'm pretty sure all we do is win.

Examples

WW2

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/All-time_Olympic_Games_medal_table
Oh yeah! 2653 medals overall with the next closest being Russia/Soviets at 1204 and Britain at 802 (lol nice accents you pussies).

An American team wins the World Series every year (forget 1992-93 those years were dumb and ended up causing a lockout in the next year.... thx Canada)

All this country knows how to do is win and goddammit we're pretty fuckin amazing at it.

360 frip

• SLAP Pal
  • -65 G 4 RYFE
« Reply #207 on: July 02, 2013, 07:19:14 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Examples

WW2

Oh yeah! 2653 medals overall with the next closest being Russia/Soviets at 1204 and Britain at 802 (lol nice accents you pussies).

An American team wins the World Series every year (forget 1992-93 those years were dumb and ended up causing a lockout in the next year.... thx Canada)

All this country knows how to do is win and goddammit we're pretty fuckin amazing at it.

Yep, you're the greatest.

Oops! Didn't 'win' that one.
"I DON'T WANT TO BELONG TO ANY CLUB THAT WILL ACCEPT PEOPLE LIKE ME AS A MEMBER." Groucho

Will Easley

« Reply #208 on: July 02, 2013, 07:25:26 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Examples

WW2

Not to mention nobody is EVER gonna fuck with our Olympic basketball legacy. All time record is 130-5 with 14 out of 18 gold medals, winning by an average of 43.8 points a game.#Murica

360 frip

• SLAP Pal
  • -65 G 4 RYFE
« Reply #209 on: July 02, 2013, 07:45:30 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

Examples

WW2

[close]

Not to mention nobody is EVER gonna fuck with our Olympic basketball legacy. All time record is 130-5 with 14 out of 18 gold medals, winning by an average of 43.8 points a game.#Murica

Fuck, is basketball in the Olympics? Must be really exciting. Hopefully skateboarding will get in the Olympics soon too...

I'm glad we've established America is the best and Gipper is the most cleverest.