12 (10.4%)
Pretty intelligible
22 (19.1%)
What???
37 (32.2%)
Corey Duffel
44 (38.3%)

Total Members Voted: 101

Author Topic: How stupid is the average slapper?  (Read 32670 times)

Seamus_McShamebag

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 855
Re: How stupid is the average slapper?
« Reply #210 on: July 02, 2013, 08:10:23 PM »

pinche gringo

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 85
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.

360 frip

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -65504
  • -65 G 4 RYFE
« Reply #213 on: July 03, 2013, 04:07:46 AM »
"I DON'T WANT TO BELONG TO ANY CLUB THAT WILL ACCEPT PEOPLE LIKE ME AS A MEMBER." Groucho

"Sorry 360 frip, you are banned from using this forum!" HATE

DISTANT RUMOURS

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 394
« Reply #214 on: July 03, 2013, 05:19:35 AM »
AMERICA... FUCK YEAH!

twitchflip

• Rep: 58
« Reply #215 on: July 03, 2013, 06:01:25 AM »

Mouth

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -297
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #216 on: July 03, 2013, 08:10:28 AM »
I would talk shit on America right now.

But, I know the NSA is listening. Just to make sure....

Jihad Allah Bomb Al Qaeda White House Kill President Dirka
'No Mouth, you have a negative rep because you are a fan of growing your wealth off of the backs of low paid workers and brag about having bodyguards. You literally kook people for doing charity in South East Asia. Don't deny it.'

Fenzadill

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 91
  • lemme get the 4 dollar one
« Reply #217 on: July 03, 2013, 08:37:29 AM »
Expand Quote
i really like UgolinoTheSignificant. I wish he was my best friend forever. Almost everything I read on this forum is brilliant. This is the utopia skateboarding magazine. I wish the people on this forum were the people in my everyday life because you all seem to be more intellegent then the people i am usually surrounded by. I love batman. Pizza hut, mcdonalds burger king. Teachers schuck, skoolz gay.
[close]

For some reason this reminded me that I started out smoking menthol cigarettes then later switched to Camel wides.

They make Camel Wide Menthols you should try em, it's my smoke of choice.  So satisfying.
example. i cant cast a spelll or love potion on a girl and she falls total in love for me
but i can show a girl my tv youtube clip on my or her phone. but there's a difference ok

GAY

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 3290
  • Those that SLAP, can't.
« Reply #218 on: July 03, 2013, 08:39:34 AM »
Expand Quote
I really fail to see how people "backpedaling" or to put it another way "Reconsidering what they previously said and being sufficiently comfortable in themselves to change their minds without getting super defensive and butthurt"  is such a bad thing.

In my experience smart people don't need to spend their lives beating their chests about how smart they are or MORE IMPORTANTLY don't endlessly blather on about how dumb everyone else is which is in essence all that I've seen the Gipper do since I started lurking here who knows how long ago. I don't know how many times I've seen you respond to people's perfectly reasonable opinions with "you're an idiot" simply because they are different to your own. In all seriousness it kind of bums me out that somebody that is so uncomfortable with reasoned discussion or other peoples takes on things or the very notion of having their mind changed is in the business of educating young people.

Anyway, I'll leave you guys to it. I wonder if you are going to simply call me an idiot for having an opinion or  maybe highlight one tiny portion of what I've said and respond to it with a shitty "zinger" while you choose to ignore everything else or maybe you'll say you "made" me write 3 paragraphs as if that somehow deems you to be the "winner" or maybe you'll say I don't have enough posts to have an opinion. Can't wait to see...the suspense is killing me...
[close]

I think that is probably the dumbest part about this place. People don't properly read what you write or respect it is just an opinion or (even) it might be a joke. It is always "You don't know shit" etc.

YOU DON'T KNOW SHIT ETCETERA!!!!!

thepman

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -94
« Reply #219 on: July 03, 2013, 08:47:32 AM »
Expand Quote
I wonder if this is an American thing? Got to win, win,win.
[close]

I'm pretty sure all we do is win.

Examples

WW2

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/All-time_Olympic_Games_medal_table
Oh yeah! 2653 medals overall with the next closest being Russia/Soviets at 1204 and Britain at 802 (lol nice accents you pussies).

An American team wins the World Series every year (forget 1992-93 those years were dumb and ended up causing a lockout in the next year.... thx Canada)

All this country knows how to do is win and goddammit we're pretty fuckin amazing at it.

So you're essentially winning shitty sports you made up that no one else plays.
« Last Edit: July 03, 2013, 09:11:12 AM by thepman »
skating is all about choosing your outfit very deliberately, going out in public. looking super sick. and then riding your board a little bit

KOOL MIKE

« Reply #220 on: July 03, 2013, 09:04:00 AM »
lol

LESBIAN

• Rep: -2
« Reply #221 on: July 03, 2013, 06:17:10 PM »
i need a new weed connect

MuchasGracias

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -140
« Reply #222 on: July 03, 2013, 06:25:07 PM »
I would talk shit on America right now.

But, I know the NSA is listening. Just to make sure....

Jihad Allah Bomb Al Qaeda White House Kill President Dirka

FUCK NSA!

mattofallmatts

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -110
  • "I will not skateboard in the halls"
« Reply #223 on: July 03, 2013, 06:32:21 PM »
i need a new weed connect

Pounds for 28. Sup

Fake Tits

« Reply #224 on: July 03, 2013, 10:01:03 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

Examples

WW2

Oh yeah! 2653 medals overall with the next closest being Russia/Soviets at 1204 and Britain at 802 (lol nice accents you pussies).

An American team wins the World Series every year (forget 1992-93 those years were dumb and ended up causing a lockout in the next year.... thx Canada)

All this country knows how to do is win and goddammit we're pretty fuckin amazing at it.

[close]

Not to mention nobody is EVER gonna fuck with our Olympic basketball legacy. All time record is 130-5 with 14 out of 18 gold medals, winning by an average of 43.8 points a game.#Murica

Dude. Your posts are starting to get on my nerves.

I'm sure your a cool cat but you try to hard. You must be still young right?

Ps. Don't neg rep me.

Pps. Ok. Go ahead.

Xoxo

Will Easley

« Reply #225 on: July 03, 2013, 10:06:07 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

Examples

WW2

[close]

Not to mention nobody is EVER gonna fuck with our Olympic basketball legacy. All time record is 130-5 with 14 out of 18 gold medals, winning by an average of 43.8 points a game.#Murica
[close]

Dude. Your posts are starting to get on my nerves.

I'm sure your a cool cat but you try to hard. You must be still young right?

Ps. Don't neg rep me.

Pps. Ok. Go ahead.

Xoxo

Fake Tits

« Reply #226 on: July 03, 2013, 10:21:01 PM »
Well played.  ;D

360 frip

• SLAP Pal
  • -65 G 4 RYFE
« Reply #227 on: July 04, 2013, 02:26:40 AM »
Well, the lesson to be learnt from this thread was this is what you are posting against:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RiuWJ3NC5w8

Sometimes it just sounds like noise coming out of his mouth. Not sure if this was all conducted in English...
"I DON'T WANT TO BELONG TO ANY CLUB THAT WILL ACCEPT PEOPLE LIKE ME AS A MEMBER." Groucho

heckler

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 475
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #228 on: July 04, 2013, 07:06:56 AM »
Well, the lesson to be learnt from this thread was this is what you are posting against:

Sometimes it just sounds like noise coming out of his mouth. Not sure if this was all conducted in English...
Right, that's what every American sounds like. You're of Asian descent, am I right? So, of course, you must act like this guy:

Or maybe this one!

Ha SLAP's resident libtard and NY pro cocksucker.

360 frip

• SLAP Pal
  • -65 G 4 RYFE
« Reply #229 on: July 04, 2013, 07:22:57 AM »
Expand Quote

[close]
Right, that's what every American sounds like. You're of Asian descent, am I right? So, of course, you must act like this guy:

Or maybe this one!

Light your HUF weed socks up!

I'm kind of a mix of these two but without the guns or a mongolian birthmark.

From now on, I'll try and read your posts in Duffel-ish though.

heckler

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 475
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #230 on: July 04, 2013, 07:59:59 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

Or maybe this one!

[close]

I wouldn't really bother, I know how much trouble normal reading and writing both give you. I wouldn't want you to hurt yourself.
Ha SLAP's resident libtard and NY pro cocksucker.

360 frip

• SLAP Pal
  • -65 G 4 RYFE
« Reply #231 on: July 04, 2013, 09:22:10 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

Or maybe this one!

[close]

[close]
I wouldn't really bother, I know how much trouble normal reading and writing both give you. I wouldn't want you to hurt yourself.

You aren't actually Duffel, are you?

shredbuffalo

• Rep: -43
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #232 on: July 04, 2013, 10:20:06 AM »
To get back on topic, I don't know if everyone here is dumb or not...I'm sure a few posters are pretty fucking dumb; there's always a few dim bulbs in every batch, right?

What I do know is that some take this shit way too seriously...It's the fucking internet and I come here to talk about skateboarding. I don't swing from nuts, I try not to talk too much shit about (pro) skaters who are obviously better than me and are fortunate enough to make money doing what we all love, and I buy/ride what I like regardless of what's cool. I don't argue with people about stupid shit and I'm not a keyboard warlord. Fuck your rep and fuck mine.

ROCKxADIO420

« Reply #233 on: July 04, 2013, 10:31:55 AM »
we should have a "who takes slap the least seriously" contest to find out whos best

L33Tg33k

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 701
  • F.A.P. - Forever Alone Party
« Reply #234 on: July 04, 2013, 11:59:35 AM »
^ I need to win that. I don't care at all. Give it to me! I'm a nihilist, I don't care!
Before you say the music sucked, have you considered shutting the fuck up?

Mouth

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -297
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #235 on: July 04, 2013, 06:38:50 PM »
Looks to me like you have a positive rep there nancy boy. Real men have negative 100 reps.

Testament to all the times they talked shit on somebody that couldn't come up with a decent response.
'No Mouth, you have a negative rep because you are a fan of growing your wealth off of the backs of low paid workers and brag about having bodyguards. You literally kook people for doing charity in South East Asia. Don't deny it.'

Will Easley

« Reply #236 on: July 04, 2013, 06:42:43 PM »
Looks to me like you have a positive rep there nancy boy. Real men have negative 100 reps.

Testament to all the times they talked shit on somebody that couldn't come up with a decent response.

vancanman

• Rep: 9
« Reply #237 on: July 04, 2013, 09:46:16 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

Examples

WW2

[close]

Yep, you're the greatest.

Oops! Didn't 'win' that one.

And how is Afghanistan and Iraq going. I thought Bush said mission accomplished May 1st 2003. Shitloads of Americans are awesome but your country is kept afloat buy china. You are the fattest country in the world so usa is no.1 sometimes.

Ronald Wilson Reagan

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -937
  • I own Malibu? I am going to fuck you.
« Reply #238 on: July 05, 2013, 11:38:55 AM »
In fairness, even though Iraq was completely unjustified, the U.S. did leave, having unseated Saddam and the baathist government and installing a new government, meaning that the stupid and pointless mission was a success.
The U.S. isn't kept afloat by China at all, if anything, its the opposite. China wouldn't have the giant industrial boom they have had if it weren't for the fact that American companies invest and send production of goods over there and American consumers buy what they produce. If you are referring to China buying American currency, that actually just shows that China is dependent on the American dollar maintaining its value.

Also, losing a war to Afghanistan is a status symbol- The U.S., The Soviets, The British Empire, The Mongols, Alexander the Great- basically, you aren't the most powerful empire in the world until you fail to colonize Afghanistan.

That's why the U.S. is number one, and has been for the past 2013 years:
Are you a kook? If you would say this, the answer is “YES”
I quit skating for a time due to piling out

alka-seltzer

• Rep: -6
« Reply #239 on: July 05, 2013, 11:40:43 AM »
In fairness, even though Iraq was completely unjustified, the U.S. did leave, having unseated Saddam and the baathist government and installing a new government, meaning that the stupid and pointless mission was a success.
The U.S. isn't kept afloat by China at all, if anything, its the opposite. China wouldn't have the giant industrial boom they have had if it weren't for the fact that American companies invest and send production of goods over there and American consumers buy what they produce. If you are referring to China buying American currency, that actually just shows that China is dependent on the American dollar maintaining its value.

Also, losing a war to Afghanistan is a status symbol- The U.S., The Soviets, The British Empire, The Mongols, Alexander the Great- basically, you aren't the most powerful empire in the world until you fail to colonize Afghanistan.

That's why the U.S. is number one, and has been for the past 2013 years:

this cant be real. :(
Dill discovered the fountain of puberty.