Author Topic: 3D skate  (Read 16711 times)

pizzafliptofakie

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1962
Re: 3D skate
« Reply #60 on: July 01, 2013, 11:51:57 AM »
Fuck it, I might buy a board.

GeorgeHanson

« Reply #61 on: July 01, 2013, 01:31:12 PM »
OMG I Can't wait for the collabos that Olson is gonna wrangle with his mad fashion industry connections.

Heard from a reliable source (my subconcious) that this kind of shit is probably going to happen...

Comme Des Garcons x 3D skateboards

OPening Ceremony x 3D

Supreme x 3D

THIS SHIT IS GOING TO BE SO TRENDY. I CAN'T WAIT TO WEAR MY CDG X 3D SHIRT TO MAX FISH AND WATCH ALL THE GIRLS SWOON.

brent

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 740
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #62 on: July 01, 2013, 03:55:48 PM »
more like george hanson - funny
This armor plating is going to get a little more diesel.

paraquat

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 199
« Reply #63 on: July 01, 2013, 04:29:27 PM »
Heard from a reliable source (my subconcious) that this kind of shit is probably going to happen...

This is funny.

nigelhuston

« Reply #64 on: July 01, 2013, 10:04:08 PM »
lets get this to 20 pages guys

Fake Tits

« Reply #65 on: July 02, 2013, 02:08:45 AM »
I rate silas. Dude is a fucking amazing skater and probably a good dude.

But I wanna punch that cunt in the face for some reason. Maybe it's because my dad had red hair.

chockfullofthat

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 176
« Reply #66 on: July 02, 2013, 06:32:55 AM »

But I wanna punch that cunt in the face for some reason. Maybe it's because my dad had red hair.

Big Daddy

sweets

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 5
  • but(t) fuck, who's keeping track?
« Reply #67 on: July 02, 2013, 07:16:54 AM »
OMG I Can't wait for the collabos that Olson is gonna wrangle with his mad fashion industry connections.

OPening Ceremony x 3D

Supreme x 3D

THIS SHIT IS GOING TO BE SO TRENDY. I CAN'T WAIT TO WEAR MY CDG X 3D SHIRT TO MAX FISH AND WATCH ALL THE GIRLS SWOON.

Max Fish is so 10 years ago.
"instead of typing out some dumb reply to this post, go make some art, smell your own body, mate with your own hand, take a picture of your penis when it is in half-boner-mode and post it on slap." Tony

GeorgeHanson

« Reply #68 on: July 02, 2013, 01:34:28 PM »
Expand Quote

OPening Ceremony x 3D

Supreme x 3D

[close]

Max Fish is so 10 years ago.

Wheres the new shit? I don't want to wear my 3D collabos to just any bar...

heritage

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 98
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
    Silver Topic Start Silver Topic Start : Start a topic with over 5,000 replies.
« Reply #69 on: July 02, 2013, 01:45:32 PM »

Silas does some gnarly stuff and is a machine.

Fake Tits

« Reply #70 on: July 02, 2013, 07:58:44 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]

Big Daddy

man. spot on! (for real.)

KOOL MIKE

« Reply #71 on: July 04, 2013, 12:14:02 PM »

OPening Ceremony x 3D

Supreme x 3D

totally just clicked 3D is going to be a fag arty/hipster brand, suprised i only just figured that out, it bums me out too,  because that interview with BA got me pretty stoked on this...but i cannot support brands with that image

KOOL MIKE

« Reply #72 on: July 04, 2013, 12:15:15 PM »
and even if it doesn't have that image, olson and gillete types will turn the brand into that. which is also a bummer

Yu Dum

« Reply #73 on: July 04, 2013, 12:39:34 PM »
Expand Quote

OPening Ceremony x 3D

Supreme x 3D

[close]

totally just clicked 3D is going to be a fag arty/hipster brand, suprised i only just figured that out, it bums me out too,  because that interview with BA got me pretty stoked on this...but i cannot support brands with that image
Weren't you just in the other thread talking about being bummed on the fact that everyone is making gay jokes about BA and AO? Now, here you are calling it a "fag arty/hipster brand" and talking about how bummed you are on the fact that it'll be a "fag arty/hipster brand".

Keep your opinions consistent, dude.

KOOL MIKE

« Reply #74 on: July 04, 2013, 01:10:06 PM »
I just guess fag has never meant homosexual to me, my whole life , it has just always been an insult like calling someone a dickhead or douchebag . People have called me on that before just like you did , but i dunno i got a feeling you knew exactly what i meant but you just called me out because you can and also the fact you are a complete and utter faggot. I also think most people would have known exactly what i meant, but if not understandable i guess

Yu Dum

« Reply #75 on: July 04, 2013, 01:16:02 PM »
I just guess fag has never meant homosexual to me, my whole life , it has just always been an insult like calling someone a dickhead or douchebag . People have called me on that before just like you did , but i dunno i got a feeling you knew exactly what i meant but you just called me out because you can and also the fact you are a complete and utter faggot. I also think most people would have known exactly what i meant, but if not understandable i guess
I knew what you meant. I'm just pointing out the fact that it could still offend people. I'm not trying to "call you out" or "be a dick", I'm just stating a fact that you were talking about not trying to offend anyone or make a gay joke in the other thread when you, yourself, are saying the same shit you so claim to be against.

A.J.K.

« Reply #76 on: July 04, 2013, 01:19:13 PM »
But here's the thing, Kool Mike, fag/faggot is indeed a derogatory term for gay people.  Ever since Louis CK had that special come out with the bit that ended with 'suck that mans dick you faggot' people think claims like yours, that fag is completely separate from gay, are legitimate.

GeorgeHanson

« Reply #77 on: July 04, 2013, 01:55:42 PM »
Expand Quote

OPening Ceremony x 3D

Supreme x 3D

[close]

totally just clicked 3D is going to be a fag arty/hipster brand, suprised i only just figured that out, it bums me out too,?  because that interview with BA got me pretty stoked on this...but i cannot support brands with that image

Do you know what bummed me out? BA (along with your negative attitude toward 3D)

GeorgeHanson

« Reply #78 on: July 04, 2013, 02:17:15 PM »

Thats like nigga never meant black person to me, it just meant friend from the neighbourhood. Likewise with gook, sand nigga, poofta, cheese eating surrender monkey (frenchman) and big old plate eyes - I just never made the connection that they reffered to a kind of person in a nagative way - i just used them negatively.

KOOL MIKE

« Reply #79 on: July 04, 2013, 03:10:50 PM »
Here it is blind fisherman your second reply completley proves you were just 'calling me out' and 'being a dick' nothing else, anyone with a logical view of anything will understand that once reading that,  and no you never once were pointing out how it could offend people you were just plain old calling me out being a dick( you can. Clearly see it because you told me you knew what i meant, u fucked up by doing that) because you thought you found sonething you could do that with( you technically did find something but not the thing in which you are claiming)....i was never infact talking about trying not  to offend 'anyone' or make gay jokes what infact  i was talking about was poor old BA coming on here and seeing a shitload of kids talking and making jokes about his sexuality and how much the thought of that is shitty .i also never claimed to be against anything except the gayBA jokes ,i am how ever against making fun of gays but i never claimed that anywhere( if i did maybe you could point it out, but i dont think u can)....ok i am done with you i just proved how you are a liar and sack of shit...

To move on to the next fuckface, ayo what up A.J.K  ... Oh really fag/ faggot is derogatory term for homosexuals? Ha well douchebag i never once claimed that it was not a deragotory term, what i said was i do not myself use it as deragotory term ( but yes it is , and my using it is my own personal flaw but still no biggie). Well im gonna have to watch this louis c. K special because it sounds funny . But nah son i never claimed shit about 'fag' being a seperate word from homosexual ( it would be nice if you to could point out where i said that, probably cant though)

The third and final douchebag mr goerge hanson and what i got to say to you is , nice joke asshole.... Sorry about my neg attiitude but that shits destined for hipsterdon , you made me realise that....

I will continue to call people fag/faggot and cocksuckers if gay people get offended by it thats too bad i guess this shit is ingrained in me but besides i think most gay people get it these days a lot wont and that is cool

Have a wonderful day you cocksucking bitch faggots

KOOL MIKE

« Reply #80 on: July 04, 2013, 03:12:40 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Thats like nigga never meant black person to me, it just meant friend from the neighbourhood. Likewise with gook, sand nigga, poofta, cheese eating surrender monkey (frenchman) and big old plate eyes - I just never made the connection that they reffered to a kind of person in a nagative way - i just used them negatively.

Still failing

smokecrack

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -160
« Reply #81 on: July 04, 2013, 03:25:33 PM »
Here it is blind fisherman your second reply completley proves you were just 'calling me out' and 'being a dick' nothing else, anyone with a logical view of anything will understand that once reading that,  and no you never once were pointing out how it could offend people you were just plain old calling me out being a dick( you can. Clearly see it because you told me you knew what i meant, u fucked up by doing that) because you thought you found sonething you could do that with( you technically did find something but not the thing in which you are claiming)....i was never infact talking about trying not  to offend 'anyone' or make gay jokes what infact  i was talking about was poor old BA coming on here and seeing a shitload of kids talking and making jokes about his sexuality and how much the thought of that is shitty .i also never claimed to be against anything except the gayBA jokes ,i am how ever against making fun of gays but i never claimed that anywhere( if i did maybe you could point it out, but i dont think u can)....ok i am done with you i just proved how you are a liar and sack of shit...

To move on to the next fuckface, ayo what up A.J.K  ... Oh really fag/ faggot is derogatory term for homosexuals? Ha well douchebag i never once claimed that it was not a deragotory term, what i said was i do not myself use it as deragotory term ( but yes it is , and my using it is my own personal flaw but still no biggie). Well im gonna have to watch this louis c. K special because it sounds funny . But nah son i never claimed shit about 'fag' being a seperate word from homosexual ( it would be nice if you to could point out where i said that, probably cant though)

The third and final douchebag mr goerge hanson and what i got to say to you is , nice joke asshole.... Sorry about my neg attiitude but that shits destined for hipsterdon , you made me realise that....

I will continue to call people fag/faggot and cocksuckers if gay people get offended by it thats too bad i guess this shit is ingrained in me but besides i think most gay people get it these days a lot wont and that is cool

you are a fucking idiot.

just shut the fuck up already.

Deekay

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 125
« Reply #82 on: July 04, 2013, 04:30:04 PM »
- Logs onto slap and clicks on the 3D thread -

Scroll.. Scroll... Aaaaaaand

LESBIAN

• Rep: -2
« Reply #83 on: July 04, 2013, 04:31:24 PM »
DAMN THAT LINDSEY LOHAN SLUT IN THAT SIG IS NAUGHTY BITCH YOU KNOW SHES DIRTY

nowell

• Rep: -153
« Reply #84 on: July 04, 2013, 05:29:59 PM »
Expand Quote
I'm pretty sure Austyn also went on to say that Silas is an Amazing skater but that he doesn't think he tries nearly as hard as he could be trying. His laziness is what irritated Austyn. Might be slightly off but i remember that being a factor to some degree.
[close]

Possibly the case regarding Austyn's intent, but pretty far from the truth. Silas is one of the hardest working pros in the industry who will literally try to skate any spot. 100% workaholic. Austyn could actually learn a few things.

And all those guys were super cool to skate with. Habitat dudes seem to be killing it right now with visibility. So hyped for them and the direction of the team/company.

can't wait for the spring collection

KOOL MIKE

« Reply #85 on: July 04, 2013, 06:22:23 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]

you are a fucking idiot.

just shut the fuck up already.

Lol i bet you read all of that

GeorgeHanson

« Reply #86 on: July 04, 2013, 06:28:47 PM »

So it turns out KOOL MIKE isn't that cool. Isn't irony only meant to be for cocksucking bitch faggot hipsters?

KOOL MIKE

« Reply #87 on: July 04, 2013, 07:17:38 PM »
Exactly KOOL THE MIKE is KOOL, goerge hanson the odours your mother produces are absolutley fucking disgusting i cannot tell if this bitch is alive or dead while im fucking her

Nigga

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 5
  • PHILA
« Reply #88 on: July 04, 2013, 09:09:24 PM »
Exactly KOOL THE MIKE is KOOL, goerge hanson the odours your mother produces are absolutley fucking disgusting i cannot tell if this bitch is alive or dead while im fucking her

Darian DeRiemer

• Rep: -2
« Reply #89 on: July 07, 2013, 07:05:05 PM »
Rad that the logo is a sideways smiling face.