Author Topic: EMERICA TOUR DREW LINE!  (Read 2985 times)

zuma

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 143

TrainWreck

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -77
Re: EMERICA TOUR DREW LINE!
« Reply #1 on: June 30, 2013, 01:30:35 AM »
BOSS

zoltan

« Reply #2 on: June 30, 2013, 01:31:49 AM »
damn. i wonder if he ever fell on the 3 flip.

vancanman

• Rep: 9
« Reply #3 on: June 30, 2013, 02:06:44 AM »
Pretty crazy line. Holy shit casper brooker is good. I'm sure he'll get on a new board brand soon. Nike already snagged him.

smellofdeath2

• Rep: 24
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #4 on: June 30, 2013, 02:42:03 AM »
Casper is getting boards from Isle

360 frip

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -65505
  • -65 G 4 RYFE
« Reply #5 on: June 30, 2013, 02:46:04 AM »
The UK looks so haggard in videos, makes a nice change from all the perfect spots and parks. Although, I'm glad I'm not skating there!
"I DON'T WANT TO BELONG TO ANY CLUB THAT WILL ACCEPT PEOPLE LIKE ME AS A MEMBER." Groucho

"Sorry 360 frip, you are banned from using this forum!" HATE

Andrefosho

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 146
« Reply #6 on: June 30, 2013, 03:03:43 AM »
Props to filmer for being able to follow.

scorpion1001

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 40
  • All Hail Carroll
« Reply #7 on: June 30, 2013, 11:54:21 AM »
goddamn watching jerry skate makes me so happy

Unbridled Technical Precision

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -329
  • C.H.Z.
« Reply #8 on: June 30, 2013, 12:30:31 PM »

this.

and hermans motherfucking bs flip over that (barely) bump to bar!! too naturally gifted

Camp Grunge

• Rep: -7
« Reply #9 on: June 30, 2013, 12:33:31 PM »
its cool seeing reynolds skate rugged UK streets

Herman's backside flip was too sick
« Last Edit: June 30, 2013, 12:35:19 PM by Camp Grunge »

vancanman

« Reply #10 on: June 30, 2013, 12:35:05 PM »
Casper is getting boards from Isle
Good fit. Keeping it on that side of the pond. I hadn't heard anything since fos's press release saying he quit.

Suangi

« Reply #11 on: June 30, 2013, 01:20:33 PM »
The UK looks so haggard in videos, makes a nice change from all the perfect spots and parks. Although, I'm glad I'm not skating there!

You don't know the half of it.

JB

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 858
  • Rusty Berrings Roll Forever
« Reply #12 on: June 30, 2013, 03:34:47 PM »

Jerry was killing it. Didn't expect some of that shit from him.

mcpeepants

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -18
« Reply #13 on: June 30, 2013, 04:06:57 PM »
Good thing I was already drunk when I watched this. That filming on reynold's line would have made me throw up otherwise.
you some closet dick-in-da-booty ass nigga.

NoComply180

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -454
  • Objectivity police
« Reply #14 on: June 30, 2013, 05:07:24 PM »
that last noseblunt, and then the 50-50 into the little pool, is one of those tricks that remind me why the boss is the boss

Him ah fall off building an bumboclot him legs

jerrys_kids

« Reply #15 on: June 30, 2013, 05:24:41 PM »
Dude Jerry at 1:30 is too rad.

I remember a series of interviews that's came out of this tour from Reynolds Herman and Jerry but I never saw the Jerry one, anyone k ow wher I can find it?

Bruh Man

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 122
  • Upstairs, fifth floor
« Reply #16 on: June 30, 2013, 06:09:37 PM »
Dude Jerry at 1:30 is too rad.

I remember a series of interviews that's came out of this tour from Reynolds Herman and Jerry but I never saw the Jerry one, anyone k ow wher I can find it?
http://mpora.com/videos/AAdhdqhiyr2n

360 frip

• SLAP Pal
  • -65 G 4 RYFE
« Reply #17 on: June 30, 2013, 07:39:32 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Oh, I'm afraid I know it all too well!

Some of the surfaces are just so fucked. Some of the 'parks' too. So little money seems to get put in to building anything of quality. Then there is the weather and scooters. I can see how people just end up going to the pub and quitting...
« Last Edit: June 30, 2013, 07:46:24 PM by 360 frip »
"I DON'T WANT TO BELONG TO ANY CLUB THAT WILL ACCEPT PEOPLE LIKE ME AS A MEMBER." Groucho

gaunting

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 186
« Reply #18 on: June 30, 2013, 08:05:30 PM »
that last noseblunt, and then the 50-50 into the little pool, is one of those tricks that remind me why the boss is the boss

That wasn't reynolds.
This has me cracking up, what exactly does Black Flag have to do with measuring your dick starting behind ya nuts?

Skateboarding is nothing but a game to find the right fits to appear like you're a proportional human being instead of a midget or a giant.

NickDagger

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -32
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #19 on: June 30, 2013, 08:36:47 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

That wasn't reynolds.

Who was it? Leo?

My only complaint was it was kind of hard to tell who people were in this. Who was the goofy footed dude that was killing rails?
"DIS YA BOI NICK DAGGAL" -Arto Saari

Brown Thunder

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -66
« Reply #20 on: June 30, 2013, 08:38:42 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

That wasn't reynolds.
[close]

Who was it? Leo?

My only complaint was it was kind of hard to tell who people were in this. Who was the goofy footed dude that was killing rails?

Thought it was casper

noone1234

• Rep: -36
« Reply #21 on: June 30, 2013, 08:39:24 PM »
that b/s smith that the boss does at 4:20 was a reminder of why the boss is the boss too.

vancanman

« Reply #22 on: June 30, 2013, 09:54:31 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

That wasn't reynolds.
[close]

Who was it? Leo?

[close]

Thought it was casper
I think he's talking about the guy in the skate and destroy hoodie. No idea who that is though.

LESBIAN

• Rep: -2
« Reply #23 on: June 30, 2013, 11:03:43 PM »
where was spanky?

insufferablepedant

« Reply #24 on: June 30, 2013, 11:41:24 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

Some of the surfaces are just so fucked. Some of the 'parks' too. So little money seems to get put in to building anything of quality. Then there is the weather and scooters. I can see how people just end up going to the pub and quitting...

That's what makes skateboarding in the UK such a rewarding experience. Even basic tricks feel like a victory. I moved to Australia and it's so much easier to be a skateboarder and to want to go out and do it everyday here. Especially because the pubs are so shit.

Poele

« Reply #25 on: July 01, 2013, 12:18:31 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

That wasn't reynolds.
[close]

Who was it? Leo?

[close]

Thought it was casper
[close]
I think he's talking about the guy in the skate and destroy hoodie. No idea who that is though.

The goofy footed one who does the back smith on the rail and the series of rail tricks at the demo is Rob Maatman.

thepman

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -94
« Reply #26 on: July 01, 2013, 05:35:58 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

That's what makes skateboarding in the UK such a rewarding experience. Even basic tricks feel like a victory. I moved to Australia and it's so much easier to be a skateboarder and to want to go out and do it everyday here. Especially because the pubs are so shit.

Always hate when east coast skaters complain about it being 'so rough' over there, i've skated in New York, the streets/spots are smooth in comparison to the UK/a lot of Europe. They have it good and shouldn't complain.
skating is all about choosing your outfit very deliberately, going out in public. looking super sick. and then riding your board a little bit

360 frip

• SLAP Pal
  • -65 G 4 RYFE
« Reply #27 on: July 01, 2013, 07:02:30 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

Always hate when east coast skaters complain about it being 'so rough' over there, i've skated in New York, the streets/spots are smooth in comparison to the UK/a lot of Europe. They have it good and shouldn't complain.

I know, but there is rewarding and not being able to actually skate down the road because it is too rough even for a cruiser (never mind doing any tricks). I think the hardest part of skating in the UK isn't even that though, it is peoples attitudes. It seems like the public haven't moved on in their mindset in 20 odd years. That's fine when you're younger but wears thin at 38.

Bertie

• Rep: 65
« Reply #28 on: July 01, 2013, 08:28:31 AM »
Well frankly, I'm glad my co-workers aren't comfortable with skating enough to start conversations with me about street league etc. I'm quite happy to have a pastime which is considered weird. My dad is into wargaming, my grandpa flies model aeroplanes. Who gives a shit.

I kinda agree with the east coast comment. At least in reference to a lot of new york. Though, after skating provincial towns in the north of the UK for 14 years, it's got to the point now where if I were to turn up at a smooth marble floored ledge spot I'd almost feel limited by the perfection.

360 frip

• SLAP Pal
  • -65 G 4 RYFE
« Reply #29 on: July 01, 2013, 09:08:50 AM »
Well frankly, I'm glad my co-workers aren't comfortable with skating enough to start conversations with me about street league etc. I'm quite happy to have a pastime which is considered weird. My dad is into wargaming, my grandpa flies model aeroplanes. Who gives a shit.

I kinda agree with the east coast comment. At least in reference to a lot of new york. Though, after skating provincial towns in the north of the UK for 14 years, it's got to the point now where if I were to turn up at a smooth marble floored ledge spot I'd almost feel limited by the perfection.

I agree. People shouldn't give a shit. I suppose the UK is pretty conservative in many ways. It seems like people's attitudes towards skating haven't moved on much in the last decade. It isn't so much being viewed as weird that is a problem, more being frowned upon as a delinquent or being talked down to by the police. It would have been nice to see a few girls skating or families showing up to parks too.