Author Topic: How to deal with skating in 85+ degree temperatures  (Read 5437 times)

jerseydouche

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: 0
Re: How to deal with skating in 85+ degree temperatures
« Reply #30 on: July 12, 2013, 08:35:14 PM »
85?!?!?!?! Its bin 93-100 in nyc and NJ for the past week or two. Consider yourself lucky. Get over it

InternetDaddy

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 42
  • sup breh
« Reply #31 on: July 12, 2013, 11:18:08 PM »
Expand Quote
Drink water, eat healthy foods, shorts, bring replacement shirts, skate a shady spot, skate at night, take a breather every 5-10 mins.
[close]

all this and SHORTS SHORTS SHORTS. you niggas out there still tryna skate in jeans are just killin yaselves. man up and wear some shorts & youll wonder why you havent done it earlier. I get the gnarliest shinners all the time and I still think its worth it, not that 3 cm of denim is gonna prevent that much pain anyways.
3 cm??? that's some beefy denim!

shorts are the truth though, i haven't worn long pants since the beginning of June basically. I'm in VA so it's hot as hell, and the humidity is ridiculous. That + my propensity to sweat means that sessions get extra soggy even in just a t-shirt and shorts, much less jeans and a beanie like some of the kids I see skating around.
Look I'm not selling anything that doesn't have my jizz on it. I don't care how much is offered.

Tracer

• Rep: -65309
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
    Silver Topic Start Silver Topic Start : Start a topic with over 5,000 replies.
« Reply #32 on: July 16, 2013, 08:38:56 PM »
Skate super fucking hard for 30 minutes, take a 10 minute break and you won't sweat so much.. It's like running it's hard at the start then becomes super easy after a few km

Water should be the only drink in this heat, it was 43 today and the park was packed.

SEAN PABLO

• Rep: -78
« Reply #33 on: July 21, 2013, 05:22:43 PM »
going to a skatepark on a hot day #yololife

MostlyLurkin'

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -49
« Reply #34 on: July 22, 2013, 06:31:11 AM »