Author Topic: JENKEM: Brian Anderson discusses 3D Skateboards  (Read 19911 times)

KOOL MIKE

Re: JENKEM: Brian Anderson discusses 3D Skateboards
« Reply #120 on: July 10, 2013, 07:34:20 AM »
Expand Quote
Ummmmm no it doesnt bother me at all, how the fuck could you even relate these posts. And i stand by comment about kids talking shit on BAs sexuality, i most definitely  mean what i said about that.

Yes THE REALEST MIKE has been angry and he needs to chill out, atleast something you said makes god damn sense
[close]

hahaha you get butthurt when people speculate that BA is gay yet you have no issues saying
Expand Quote
I will continue to call people fag/faggot and cocksuckers if gay people get offended by it thats too bad i guess this shit is ingrained in me but besides i think most gay people get it these days a lot wont and that is cool

Have a wonderful day you cocksucking bitch faggots
[close]

you say this shit yet you get upset at the thought of BA reading these types of comments. you're a hypocritical fuck.
please do us all a favour and just shut the fuck up.

Edit: I brought up the fact that you condone physical violence against women to demonstrate that not only are you a bad poster with a twisted moral compass but you're also a terrible human being

i never said that, and you won't find it anywhere.

i wouldn't even give a fuck if BA was offended by my somewhat homophobic comments ,that aren't actually meant to be homophobic, i just like calling people faggot, its just like the word asshole to me, but yes i understand some people don't view it like that and thats their problem, you and them can complain all you like i will still call dumb kids faggots.

what i actually said pisses me off  if you read my god damn comment correctly is BA coming on this motherfucker and seeing a bunch of kids talking about his sexuality and him thinking damn is that all these kids care about..... but i have fucking learnt my lesson, i was trying to make a couple of kids think shit maybe we should just talk about his skateboarding, butt fuck it thats obviously all that matters his god damn motherfucking sexuality. I DONT CARE IF HE IS OFFENDED BY THE SHIT I SAY I CARE THAT KIDS ONLY CARE ABOUT HIS SEXUALITY AND NOT HIS SKATEBOARDINT , GET THAT SHIT THROUGH YOUR FUCKING HEAD

THE WOMEN THING

yes you were correct it was a joke in poor taste, and poor taste happens to be the best taste, so get over it whiny bitch.

KOOL MIKE

« Reply #121 on: July 10, 2013, 07:37:01 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Ummmmm no it doesnt bother me at all, how the fuck could you even relate these posts. And i stand by comment about kids talking shit on BAs sexuality, i most definitely  mean what i said about that.

Yes THE REALEST MIKE has been angry and he needs to chill out, atleast something you said makes god damn sense
[close]

hahaha you get butthurt when people speculate that BA is gay yet you have no issues saying
Expand Quote
I will continue to call people fag/faggot and cocksuckers if gay people get offended by it thats too bad i guess this shit is ingrained in me but besides i think most gay people get it these days a lot wont and that is cool

[close]

you say this shit yet you get upset at the thought of BA reading these types of comments. you're a hypocritical fuck.

[close]

KOOL MIKE obviously has a classic case of closeted homosexuality, and is juggling between his true self and his manufactured manly attitude.
[close]

Nah I think he's just trying to fill a void since Strike a Pose got ran off the boards. He's definitely just as lame but a little bit more bitter towards the world.

FUCK STRIKE A POSE AND FUCK YOU AND YOUR SHITTY SKILLESS HIP HOP YOU ARE NOT NO LYRICIST, YOU ARE BLINDING KIDS INTO BEING MATERIALISTIC ASSHOLES....

KOOL MIKE

« Reply #122 on: July 10, 2013, 07:37:48 AM »
i cant believe i just called your shit hip hop, i just sounded like a faggot myself

KOOL MIKE

« Reply #123 on: July 10, 2013, 07:40:52 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Ummmmm no it doesnt bother me at all, how the fuck could you even relate these posts. And i stand by comment about kids talking shit on BAs sexuality, i most definitely  mean what i said about that.

[close]

Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

KOOL MIKE obviously has a classic case of closeted homosexuality, and is juggling between his true self and his manufactured manly attitude.

KOOL MIKE is not the gays, but you gays can be gay around me i dont get offended by it.

castillo's curls

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 70
« Reply #124 on: July 10, 2013, 08:25:20 AM »
4 posts in a row, KOOL MIKE melting down? Stay tuned...

JACKSONVILLAIN

• Rep: 12
« Reply #125 on: July 10, 2013, 08:43:48 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

Expand Quote

[close]

Edit: I brought up the fact that you condone physical violence against women to demonstrate that not only are you a bad poster with a twisted moral compass but you're also a terrible human being
[close]

i never said that, and you won't find it anywhere.

i wouldn't even give a fuck if BA was offended by my somewhat homophobic comments ,that aren't actually meant to be homophobic, i just like calling people faggot, its just like the word asshole to me, but yes i understand some people don't view it like that and thats their problem, you and them can complain all you like i will still call dumb kids faggots.

what i actually said pisses me off  if you read my god damn comment correctly is BA coming on this motherfucker and seeing a bunch of kids talking about his sexuality and him thinking damn is that all these kids care about..... but i have fucking learnt my lesson, i was trying to make a couple of kids think shit maybe we should just talk about his skateboarding, butt fuck it thats obviously all that matters his god damn motherfucking sexuality. I DONT CARE IF HE IS OFFENDED BY THE SHIT I SAY I CARE THAT KIDS ONLY CARE ABOUT HIS SEXUALITY AND NOT HIS SKATEBOARDINT , GET THAT SHIT THROUGH YOUR FUCKING HEAD

;D i c wat u did ther
Good to know photoshopped jizz is the line that SLAP doesn't cross. Pansies.

Yu Dum

« Reply #126 on: July 10, 2013, 09:04:21 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Ummmmm no it doesnt bother me at all, how the fuck could you even relate these posts. And i stand by comment about kids talking shit on BAs sexuality, i most definitely  mean what i said about that.

[close]

Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

[close]

KOOL MIKE is not the gays, but you gays can be gay around me i dont get offended by it.
Don't ever procreate. Please.

Hipster Runoff

• Rep: -25
    • www.hipsterrunoff.com avatar image
« Reply #127 on: July 10, 2013, 09:39:36 AM »
As excited as I am about this company, u guys do realize that he's 'politely' saying he doesn't like all the new guys on girl/choc. I would also like 2 posit whens the last time you saw alex olson hang out with sean malto, mike mo or the trunk boiz in a casual setting? The answer is never. Its totes obvi that these guys were init 4 the #oldguard and not 2 down for the #newguard.

GAY

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 3290
  • Those that SLAP, can't.
« Reply #128 on: July 10, 2013, 09:50:59 AM »
As excited as I am about this company, u guys do realize that he's 'politely' saying he doesn't like all the new guys on girl/choc. I would also like 2 posit whens the last time you saw alex olson hang out with sean malto, mike mo or the trunk boiz in a casual setting? The answer is never. Its totes obvi that these guys were init 4 the #oldguard and not 2 down for the #newguard.

I completely agree but am distracted by this question: Are you actually Carles? I'm secretly hoping so.

KOOL MIKE

« Reply #129 on: July 10, 2013, 01:44:01 PM »

Melting  down like mothafuckin molten lava, im done with the faggot talk . If those fuckers that called ne out are that offended by it i will delete that shit i said , even the BA rant , i can even make a gay Joke about BA using easy will easly as a buttplug or someshit

GeorgeHanson

« Reply #130 on: July 10, 2013, 02:02:37 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Melting?  down like mothafuckin molten lava, im done with the faggot talk . If those fuckers that called ne out are that offended by it i will delete that shit i said , even the BA rant , i can even make a gay Joke about BA using easy will easly as a buttplug or someshit

Kool Mike is stupid.

QUIT SINNIN

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 26
  • PATSY
« Reply #131 on: July 10, 2013, 02:27:32 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Melting?  down like mothafuckin molten lava, im done with the faggot talk . If those fuckers that called ne out are that offended by it i will delete that shit i said , even the BA rant , i can even make a gay Joke about BA using easy will easly as a buttplug or someshit

kool, mike.

toque

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 122
    • Portmanteau avatar image
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #132 on: July 10, 2013, 02:41:56 PM »
I'm actually still rocking with KOOL MIKE for some reason.  His posts have a certain brand of misguided gusto that I can get behind. 

wheee!

Will Easley

« Reply #133 on: July 10, 2013, 02:46:49 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Melting  down like mothafuckin molten lava, im done with the faggot talk . If those fuckers that called ne out are that offended by it i will delete that shit i said , even the BA rant , i can even make a gay Joke about BA using easy will easly as a buttplug or someshit

i think you just need to calm your nerves or something fam.

KOOL MIKE

« Reply #134 on: July 10, 2013, 02:50:52 PM »
You are probably right, what was that thread where me and you argue about hip hop the last time?

Joel Wilson

• Rep: -15
« Reply #135 on: July 16, 2013, 05:37:22 PM »