Author Topic: Fabian Alomar back in jail?  (Read 7203 times)

ThugWaffle

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -140
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
Re: Fabian Alomar back in jail?
« Reply #30 on: July 18, 2013, 08:35:59 PM »
FREE FRANK HURTS

noone1234

• Rep: -36
« Reply #31 on: July 18, 2013, 08:48:08 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
From what I've seen, I do like the guy. but its the same thing as Antwuan. It's just hard to feel sorry for somebody who has been given so many chances and once in a lifetime opportunities when they keep blowing it. Good luck fabes. Hope he can just stay out of trouble. Been smoking forever, and I almost always have weed on me but I've never gotten caught. It's not THAT hard to stay out of trouble. We're pretty much allowed to do whatever we want for the most part. Just sucks to see people who have so much fail to use common sense.
[close]
You're also not on probation, not an ex pro skater, and probably don't dress like a gangster. Fabian is a thug rider he deserves to be in jail, the stupid never make it
[close]

He's saying Tracer should be in jail. And I guess I agree.

you're a fuckwit and deserve to be in jail.
[close]

Unless someone is going around killing innocent people or raping children, you should never be happy with someone being locked up. Dude has a drug problem and he was hurting himself, you think his stay in jail is really going to rehabilitate him by they time he gets out? You are a fool for hoping for bad things upon someone with a problem that is struggling like the rest of us.
[close]

He's saying Tracer should be shot. And I unconditionally agree.

zuma

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 144
« Reply #32 on: July 18, 2013, 11:04:19 PM »
hope fabes will be a free man soon! and of course best of luck to one tof the G s!

dillanharp

« Reply #33 on: July 18, 2013, 11:18:34 PM »
Because I dont have a ton of sympth for dudes on chartered flighta to Europe rimming dudes in bathhouses the whole time while pretending to be straight and sniffing seven grams of blow all dqy. Gets old.

Gnar'd.

360 frip

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -65504
  • -65 G 4 RYFE
« Reply #34 on: July 19, 2013, 08:48:54 AM »
Expand Quote
Because I dont have a ton of sympth for dudes on chartered flighta to Europe rimming dudes in bathhouses the whole time while pretending to be straight and sniffing seven grams of blow all dqy. Gets old.
[close]

Gnar'd.

Any more to info to flesh this out?
"I DON'T WANT TO BELONG TO ANY CLUB THAT WILL ACCEPT PEOPLE LIKE ME AS A MEMBER." Groucho

"Sorry 360 frip, you are banned from using this forum!" HATE