Author Topic: Alex Olson on HUF  (Read 12424 times)

CatchMyFADE

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: 17
Re: Alex Olson on HUF
« Reply #60 on: July 19, 2013, 10:39:02 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

now that huf has shoes that kinda look a bit like soccer shoes... could be true ;D
[close]

Those shoes are amazing btw, I have another pair in grey this time coming to me. I can't wait, I've wanted to skate a soccer shoe other than the Samba or the Busenitz for a while now, and this one is perfect. Nike should really stop fucking up and bring the FC back...
[close]

yeah want these so bad but they haven't been released in germany yet! and the fc was such a good shoe had like 3 pairs, i'm kinda loking forward for the gato sb's

reminds me of the OG etnies Lo Cut, which is dope as fuck. these will get copped.

Enrico Pallazzo

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • Rep: 206
« Reply #61 on: July 19, 2013, 11:02:28 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

like for real, tell me Austyn doesn't look like the annoying younger brother right here.
He reminds me of the lead singer of The Scorpions too
[close]

that guy in the middle must be really good or something
[close]

am I the only one who thinks Dylan just looks like a fucked up, well dressed beaner here, when his heritage shows he instantly negates team handsome, Mexico is the least attractive heritage a person can have.

Yeesh. That was one of the more racist things I've read on here in a minute.

J.R.

• Rep: -38
« Reply #62 on: July 19, 2013, 12:16:02 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

now that huf has shoes that kinda look a bit like soccer shoes... could be true ;D
[close]

Those shoes are amazing btw, I have another pair in grey this time coming to me. I can't wait, I've wanted to skate a soccer shoe other than the Samba or the Busenitz for a while now, and this one is perfect. Nike should really stop fucking up and bring the FC back...
[close]

yeah want these so bad but they haven't been released in germany yet! and the fc was such a good shoe had like 3 pairs, i'm kinda loking forward for the gato sb's
[close]

reminds me of the OG etnies Lo Cut, which is dope as fuck. these will get copped.

Yo fick, are you able to order them off of the Huf website? They are listed there, hopefully they do international shipping.

& CatchMYFADE, I remember those Etnies Lo Cut's, these are definitely way better. They last longer, absorb impact better and they don't blow out like how the Lo Cut did. These are one solid skate shoe, I'm waiting patiently for the royal blue ones to drop.

fickdiepolizei666

• Rep: -7
« Reply #63 on: July 19, 2013, 12:31:47 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

Yo fick, are you able to order them off of the Huf website? They are listed there, hopefully they do international shipping.

& CatchMYFADE, I remember those Etnies Lo Cut's, these are definitely way better. They last longer, absorb impact better and they don't blow out like how the Lo Cut did. These are one solid skate shoe, I'm waiting patiently for the royal blue ones to drop.

the do ship to germany but they would cost 123$ incl shipping + 19% taxes, so thats kinda too much for a shoe to skate  ;D

J.R.

« Reply #64 on: July 19, 2013, 12:33:16 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

the do ship to germany but they would cost 123$ incl shipping + 19% taxes, so thats kinda too much for a shoe to skate  ;D

Oh man, yeah definitely better off waiting. Does it usually take a while for you guys to get product into the shops after we get them in our shops in the US?

DCLOVE

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -484
« Reply #65 on: July 19, 2013, 12:35:04 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

like for real, tell me Austyn doesn't look like the annoying younger brother right here.
[close]

[close]

am I the only one who thinks Dylan just looks like a fucked up, well dressed beaner here, when his heritage shows he instantly negates team handsome, Mexico is the least attractive heritage a person can have.
[close]

It's a south american thing, they make us look bad. or as Brian Griffin once said, thats not me , thats my father talking.
PINE 2009, 2010, 2011, 2020, PINE STILL MAKIN' MONEY.

J.R.

« Reply #66 on: July 19, 2013, 12:39:04 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]
It's a south american thing, they make us look bad. or as Brian Griffin once said, thats not me , thats my father talking.

Hah how do they make you look bad? My neighbors are Mexican and they seem like the nicest happy-go-lucky people I've ever met. Also all of the females in their family are extremely attractive too.

childhood

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 663
« Reply #67 on: July 19, 2013, 12:39:40 PM »
Ha yeah you would quote fucking family guy

kook nukem

« Reply #68 on: July 19, 2013, 02:15:36 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Speaking of bullshit how was everyone's dump today? Mine was solid, Super healthy and felt great. Should I take a picture and share it tomorrow?
[close]
My first was pretty messy and fully floating at about 4am. The second(which is just a late continuation of the first) was around 6ish after I had some coffee and freshly squeezed vegetables and that was whatevs. My 3rd was standard log at about 1pm.
[close]

You took three shits by 1pm?
I take three or four shits pretty much every day. I attribute this to a high fiber intake and a regular coffee habit. However, I rarely achieve this by 1 P.M. When I do though, I usually get pretty stoked and tell my girlfriend about it.

shit_for_brains

« Reply #69 on: July 19, 2013, 02:28:58 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Speaking of bullshit how was everyone's dump today? Mine was solid, Super healthy and felt great. Should I take a picture and share it tomorrow?
[close]
My first was pretty messy and fully floating at about 4am. The second(which is just a late continuation of the first) was around 6ish after I had some coffee and freshly squeezed vegetables and that was whatevs. My 3rd was standard log at about 1pm.
[close]

You took three shits by 1pm?
[close]
I take three or four shits pretty much every day. I attribute this to a high fiber intake and a regular coffee habit. However, I rarely achieve this by 1 P.M. When I do though, I usually get pretty stoked and tell my girlfriend about it.

I live on coffee and fiber too, but I usually have one or two healthy fire sales a day. Everything must go.

93tilinfinity

« Reply #70 on: July 19, 2013, 07:01:14 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

[close]

Dog, it does look like a Low-Cut but it also  looks like that fucked up Henry Sanchez shoe that bombed with that fucked up H on it.