Author Topic: ArmA 3  (Read 973 times)

Monty Burns

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -324
  • Release the hounds
ArmA 3
« on: July 09, 2013, 09:28:01 AM »

Anybody ells super stoked on this game ?  I never really liked BF , CoD or MoH cause it was too much like a planned out rollercoaster , go here , press this , follow the script .  While ArmA has always been more realistic kinda like Delta Force 2 from nova logic .

Tons of diffrent weapons and vehicles , HELOs and Jets , nice planned out missions with COOP and multiplayer seems real good too

I was gonna go into ArmA 2 when I found out about nr 3 coming soon . Looking forward to geeking out with some friends on COOP and multiplayer

◀ArmA 3: Alpha - Doing it Right

ArmA 3 Alpha Co-op Gameplay - "In and Out"

ARMA 3 Domination - Navy Seals

ARMA 3 Domination - Run Silent Run Deep

poopnutsupreme

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 491
Re: ArmA 3
« Reply #1 on: July 09, 2013, 10:38:13 AM »

Anybody ells super stoked on this game ?  I never really liked BF , CoD or MoH cause it was too much like a planned out rollercoaster , go here , press this , follow the script .  While ArmA has always been more realistic kinda like Delta Force 2 from nova logic .

Tons of diffrent weapons and vehicles , HELOs and Jets , nice planned out missions with COOP and multiplayer seems real good too

I was gonna go into ArmA 2 when I found out about nr 3 coming soon . Looking forward to geeking out with some friends on COOP and multiplayer

◀ArmA 3: Alpha - Doing it Right

ArmA 3 Alpha Co-op Gameplay - "In and Out"

ARMA 3 Domination - Navy Seals

ARMA 3 Domination - Run Silent Run Deep

You know you can play this game right now through the beta on steam? Arma 3
Any dude that hates on roller hockey hasn't played, and likely haven't played a sport in their entire life.

Monty Burns

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -324
  • Release the hounds
Re: ArmA 3
« Reply #2 on: July 09, 2013, 11:45:01 AM »
ya , all the vids I linked were either Alpha or Beta . But my good lap top got fried and I need to buy a new one so kinda stuck for now