Author Topic: Trayvon Martin  (Read 33214 times)

Kinch

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: 10
Re: Trayvon Martin
« Reply #30 on: July 11, 2013, 04:51:29 AM »
jackburton just moved into my top 5 most regular posters list.

Jackburton

« Reply #31 on: July 11, 2013, 04:52:53 AM »
So no real arguments in here.  Anything besides he should have stayed in his car or that it can't be self defense because Zimmerman started the fight?

Jackburton

« Reply #32 on: July 11, 2013, 05:20:06 AM »
There is no evidence that Trayvon had a right to keep beating Zimmermann.  We can fill in the blanks.  Like Zimmermann had his weapon drawn the whole time and was threatening to shoot him, and was convincing enough in his verbage (nice)  to convince a reasonable person to fear for his or her life. That he had his hand on his gun the entire time, even while he was screaming.  While all that is possible, there is no proof, meaning no conviction. 

stab

• Rep: -1
  • Jumping Beans is a cop
« Reply #33 on: July 11, 2013, 05:27:48 AM »
I'm so tired of hearing about this shit, it happened around where I live, and it's all I hear about on the news. Do they publicize this case in other states as much as they do here?

Where do you live? I have a bunch of friends from Samford and live about 90 minutes away myself.

I didn't come here to dream or teach the world things;
define paradigms or curate no living days

StimCoCruzer

« Reply #34 on: July 11, 2013, 06:26:22 AM »
ashtray is guilty, a gangbanger and reprobate

zimmerman (half hispanic/half jew for the record) shouldnt even be on trial

he's on trial because:

they want to demonize private gun ownership, and responsible gun use for self defense

racist black masons and media whores jesse jackson and al sharpton once again trying to stir up violence against innocent white people

not to mention eric holder and the DOJ using TAXPAYER MONEY to support the racist "justice for ashtray" movement, which is not about anything more than violence against innocent white people

they want martial law, so an aquittal can be expected because of all the black racists that have been tweeting about "killin whites if zimmaman quitted" will cause more black rioting - notice how its always the blacks who riot? furthermore, the sanford FL police dept has been going door to door in the black ghetto teling the savages not to riot.

FREE ZIMMERMAN - FREE AMERICA - GOD BLESS GUN OWNERSHIP - DAMN THE SAVAGES

chockfullofthat

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 176
« Reply #35 on: July 11, 2013, 07:43:48 AM »

he's on trial because:

they want to demonize private gun ownership, and responsible gun use for self defense

racist black masons and media whores jesse jackson and al sharpton once again trying to stir up violence against innocent white people

not to mention eric holder and the DOJ using TAXPAYER MONEY to support the racist "justice for ashtray" movement, which is not about anything more than violence against innocent white people

they want martial law, so an aquittal can be expected because of all the black racists that have been tweeting about "killin whites if zimmaman quitted" will cause more black rioting - notice how its always the blacks who riot? furthermore, the sanford FL police dept has been going door to door in the black ghetto teling the savages not to riot.

jimi420

« Reply #36 on: July 11, 2013, 08:07:46 AM »
I came here to read Reagan's view on it because he's always on point about social issues but all it is is Jackburton being a fucking faggot. If you truly believe that this was self defense then you're a fucking idiot. In no conceivable situation is this shit self defense. Zimmerman FOLLOWED him despite being told not to. The act of pursuing automatically makes you the aggressor. Get the fuck out of here with your ignorant bullshit.

Evil Kraken from the Arctic Sea

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 288
  • Hi SlapPal!
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #37 on: July 11, 2013, 08:37:36 AM »
Expand Quote
jackburton just moved into my top 5 most regular posters list.
[close]
I'll go frontside on some tranny for you.

jgonzalez

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 752
  • no not never. looser.
    • JGonz4ever avatar image

nothing's been the since same

NickDagger

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -32
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #39 on: July 11, 2013, 09:55:04 AM »
I've noticed most people who are convinced Zimmerman is guilty, don't know a lot of the facts, or don't care. It's so funny that this case got so much attention because of the WHITE BLACK headline aspect, when Zimmerman is not even white.

Read this:

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2012/03/28/zimmerman-s-twin-lakes-community-was-on-edge-before-trayvon-shooting.html

He was wrong to keep following the kid when told not to by the 911 operator, but had rational reasons to do so(read that story to understand why). He seems like a good guy at heart, with good intentions. I would say a manslaughter charge at most would be appropriate. Hopefully not an acquittal, because I don't want my town to burn to the ground or to hear idiots complaining about it for years.

Also, this is Trayvon's friend:

Creepy Ass Cracker!

Rachel Jeantel Caught in LIES and Speaking Confusing Ebonics Trayvon Martin Friend

Your move.
"DIS YA BOI NICK DAGGAL" -Arto Saari

Seamus_McShamebag

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 855
« Reply #40 on: July 11, 2013, 10:06:10 AM »
Expand Quote

he's on trial because:

[close]

or this...

jimi420

« Reply #41 on: July 11, 2013, 10:14:47 AM »
so because there had been some robberies in the area that gave him an excuse to shoot him? I understand why he followed him despite 911 telling him not to but his stories are completely inconsistent and don't add up. This is what fear and guns lead to. It's been said that the prescription drug he was on had a side effect that caused aggressiveness and it's known that he wanted to be a cop and maybe his failure to be a real cop coupled with the aggressiveness lead to him trying to prove himself and apprehend a "threat" and become the hero he wanted to be. BUT since the "threat" ended up almost whopping his ass, his pride and FEAR got in the way and killed the kid. I can't believe we're arguing about this. A kid went to go get snacks. it rains so he puts his hood up. wannabe-cop sees this as a prime opportunity to shine. gets his ass kicked. can't handle losing fight. shoots kid. There's no way that he knew about Trayvon's history of being a "Thug" as some media sources lead people to believe. He saw a suspicious character and acted like a fool. The reason Black America is so upset is because our youths are being killed and nobody gives a fuck. There's thousands of cases where a black youth is killed and they never get the justice they deserve. If Zimmerman had killed a little white boy that fat sack of shit would have been in jail a year ago. This whole case is fucking ludicrous.

floop

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -28
  • the things I do for my fucking friends!
« Reply #42 on: July 11, 2013, 10:21:47 AM »
my opinion of the situation is that Zimmerman (who seems like a wanna be cop, rent a cop) was probably dying for a situation like this to come up, saw his opportunity and made it happen.   all he had to do was notify the police, and when he did they told him not to follow but he did anyway.  Zimmerman escalated the situation on purpose, generated a conflict, and shot him, using self defense as an excuse

sad thing is i don't think he will be found guilty of any wrong doing according to the law

i realize this is my opinion and i don't know what really happened, but based on the evidence presented, and based on Zimmerman's character, that's my feeling
"Every time I read one of your shitty posts I wonder why I am wasting my time looking at SLAP."

floop

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #43 on: July 11, 2013, 10:23:53 AM »
I've noticed most people who are convinced Zimmerman is guilty, don't know a lot of the facts, or don't care. It's so funny that this case got so much attention because of the WHITE BLACK headline aspect, when Zimmerman is not even white.

Read this:

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2012/03/28/zimmerman-s-twin-lakes-community-was-on-edge-before-trayvon-shooting.html

He was wrong to keep following the kid when told not to by the 911 operator, but had rational reasons to do so(read that story to understand why). He seems like a good guy at heart, with good intentions. I would say a manslaughter charge at most would be appropriate. Hopefully not an acquittal, because I don't want my town to burn to the ground or to hear idiots complaining about it for years.

Also, this is Trayvon's friend:

Creepy Ass Cracker!

Rachel Jeantel Caught in LIES and Speaking Confusing Ebonics Trayvon Martin Friend

Your move.

what were his good reasons to keep following after police told him not to?

was Trayvon attacking someone?  was Trayvon in the middle of breaking into a house?
"Every time I read one of your shitty posts I wonder why I am wasting my time looking at SLAP."

NickDagger

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #44 on: July 11, 2013, 10:47:26 AM »
so because there had been some robberies in the area that gave him an excuse to shoot him?

Not even close. Just put yourself in the shoes of people who lived there. If your homes are getting broken into everyday, then you may be suspicious of someone you don't know walking through your neighborhood with a hood on. NO THIS DOES NOT MEAN HE DESERVED TO BE SHOT. But if you cannot for a second put yourself in the shoes of George, then why are you even talking about this case? Just drive down there and lynch him up. No need for a trail.

This is what fear and guns lead to.

Definitely some truth to this. Our gun culture is pretty crazy.

It's been said that the prescription drug he was on had a side effect that caused aggressiveness and it's known that he wanted to be a cop and maybe his failure to be a real cop coupled with the aggressiveness lead to him trying to prove himself and apprehend a "threat" and become the hero he wanted to be. BUT since the "threat" ended up almost whopping his ass, his pride and FEAR got in the way and killed the kid.

Again, probably some truth here. But from multiple accounts of George from his neighbors(of multiple races) George was someone that was a good guy, who they looked to for support since the police were unable to put a stop to all the breakins.

I can't believe we're arguing about this. A kid went to go get snacks. it rains so he puts his hood up. wannabe-cop sees this as a prime opportunity to shine. gets his ass kicked. can't handle losing fight. shoots kid. There's no way that he knew about Trayvon's history of being a "Thug" as some media sources lead people to believe. He saw a suspicious character and acted like a fool. The reason Black America is so upset is because our youths are being killed and nobody gives a fuck. There's thousands of cases where a black youth is killed and they never get the justice they deserve. If Zimmerman had killed a little white boy that fat sack of shit would have been in jail a year ago. This whole case is fucking ludicrous.

Following someone is probably not a good idea, but not against the law. Beating someone up, including bashing their head on the concrete with multiple witnesses watching, is. Also black youths are getting killed by other black youths like 95% of the time. You care about those cases? I most have missed those threads.

jimi420

« Reply #45 on: July 11, 2013, 10:53:57 AM »
Expand Quote
so because there had been some robberies in the area that gave him an excuse to shoot him?
[close]

Not even close. Just put yourself in the shoes of people who lived there. If your homes are getting broken into everyday, then you may be suspicious of someone you don't know walking through your neighborhood with a hood on. NO THIS DOES NOT MEAN HE DESERVED TO BE SHOT. But if you cannot for a second put yourself in the shoes of George, then why are you even talking about this case? Just drive down there and lynch him up. No need for a trail.

Expand Quote
This is what fear and guns lead to.
[close]

Definitely some truth to this. Our gun culture is pretty crazy.

Expand Quote
It's been said that the prescription drug he was on had a side effect that caused aggressiveness and it's known that he wanted to be a cop and maybe his failure to be a real cop coupled with the aggressiveness lead to him trying to prove himself and apprehend a "threat" and become the hero he wanted to be. BUT since the "threat" ended up almost whopping his ass, his pride and FEAR got in the way and killed the kid.
[close]

Again, probably some truth here. But from multiple accounts of George from his neighbors(of multiple races) George was someone that was a good guy, who they looked to for support since the police were unable to put a stop to all the breakins.

Expand Quote
I can't believe we're arguing about this. A kid went to go get snacks. it rains so he puts his hood up. wannabe-cop sees this as a prime opportunity to shine. gets his ass kicked. can't handle losing fight. shoots kid. There's no way that he knew about Trayvon's history of being a "Thug" as some media sources lead people to believe. He saw a suspicious character and acted like a fool. The reason Black America is so upset is because our youths are being killed and nobody gives a fuck. There's thousands of cases where a black youth is killed and they never get the justice they deserve. If Zimmerman had killed a little white boy that fat sack of shit would have been in jail a year ago. This whole case is fucking ludicrous.
[close]

Following someone is probably not a good idea, but not against the law. Beating someone up, including bashing their head on the concrete with multiple witnesses watching, is. Also black youths are getting killed by other black youths like 95% of the time. You care about those cases? I most have missed those threads.

My house was robbed a year ago, so I can put myself in his shoes about being weary of people you don't know BUT I don't go all rentacop on everybody I see. He should have listened to the instructions trained law enforcement officers gave him. When I called the cops when I got 3,000 dollars worth of things stolen from my house I listened to their every instruction instead of deciding to be a vigilante.

And I care about any youth that is getting murdered for no reason. Blacks do have a problem with killing each other and it's a huge problem in black america but when law enforcement officials and neighborhood "watch" people (the people who are supposed to have your safety in mind) do it then of course it's going to cause outrage because they're there to protect you and get the whole story, not assume that since they've never seen you before that you're a hoodlum that needs to be apprehended. Trayvon could have explained himself to Zimmerman and said "yeah, my father lives in the neighborhood" but I guess he was weary of the suspicious character that Zimmerman was.

NickDagger

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #46 on: July 11, 2013, 10:58:11 AM »

was Trayvon attacking someone??  was Trayvon in the middle of breaking into a house?

Good reasons? I would say none. Rational reasons? Did you read the story? They had dozens of home burglaries prior to this, most of which the police were unable to stop or catch the perpetrator. Trayvon was a stranger walking alone in the neighborhood with his hood on, who met the description of multiple perpetrators. Yes, young black males were doing this, sorry.

The Nose Face

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 8
« Reply #47 on: July 11, 2013, 11:01:30 AM »
Only time I've seen a Judge go after someone like this, overrulling the lawyer - then what's the point of confering with your lawyer.
www.youtube.com/watch?v=vfit-b7FU-U

Society will erupt over this one though - when you have Holder, Obama and Jamie Foxx all weighing in...it riles people up.

Cops have already taken measures and preemptive actions because they fear for riots.

floop

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #48 on: July 11, 2013, 11:36:12 AM »
Expand Quote

was Trayvon attacking someone??  was Trayvon in the middle of breaking into a house?
[close]

Good reasons? I would say none. Rational reasons? Did you read the story? They had dozens of home burglaries prior to this, most of which the police were unable to stop or catch the perpetrator. Trayvon was a stranger walking alone in the neighborhood with his hood on, who met the description of multiple perpetrators. Yes, young black males were doing this, sorry.

i read the story.  did he witness Trayvon committing a crime?  no.  but "rationally" it makes sense for him to chase down any black male, with a gun, even after authorities tell you not to?
« Last Edit: July 11, 2013, 11:38:47 AM by floop »

Will Easley

« Reply #49 on: July 11, 2013, 11:50:56 AM »
Expand Quote

was Trayvon attacking someone??  was Trayvon in the middle of breaking into a house?
[close]

except the only reason he had his hoodie up was because it was raining, and this all happened at around 7 o'clock at night. itd been one thing if it was past midnight or some shit, but what're the odds someone robs a house before 8pm...while carrying his bag from the gas station filled with candy & arizona tea?

Chavo

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 217
« Reply #50 on: July 11, 2013, 11:52:01 AM »
Having a gun held on you does not mean you automatically have the right to kill that person.

It usually does.

NickDagger

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #51 on: July 11, 2013, 12:07:52 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

was Trayvon attacking someone???  was Trayvon in the middle of breaking into a house?
[close]

[close]

except the only reason he had his hoodie up was because it was raining, and this all happened at around 7 o'clock at night. itd been one thing if it was past midnight or some shit, but what're the odds someone robs a house before 8pm...while carrying his bag from the gas station filled with candy & arizona tea?

If you lived in that neighborhood where breaki-ns were happening all the time while people were home? Odds were pretty high.

Again, I think it's pretty tough not to sympathize with George's suspicion of Trayvon, unless you make a pretty strong effort to divorce yourself from reality/the facts of the situation.

Chavo

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 217
« Reply #52 on: July 11, 2013, 12:09:14 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

At least in my state, following someone in your car, then getting out and chasing them on foot after the alleged perpetrator ran (according to Zimmerman) would constitute illegal detainment. Even the police would need probable cause to do this, as they could not formally arrest someone for a misdemeanor that they did not witness. Non-law enforcement can not detain someone, unless to perform a private person's arrest for a crime that they witnessed, or, in the case of a felony, to arrest someone they are sure committed the crime (like a person holding a bloody knife over a stabbed body).

Will Easley

« Reply #53 on: July 11, 2013, 12:15:22 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

was Trayvon attacking someone???� was Trayvon in the middle of breaking into a house?
[close]

[close]

[close]

If you lived in that neighborhood where breaki-ns were happening all the time while people were home? Odds were pretty high.

Again, I think it's pretty tough not to sympathize with George's suspicion of Trayvon, unless you make a pretty strong effort to divorce yourself from reality/the facts of the situation.

Granted I can understand being suspicious, but there's a difference between being suspicious and being thirsty to catch some "criminal" for whatever personal reason he had. Despite what anybodys gonna say, the fact of the matter is that NONE of this would have happened had Zimmerman obeyed the 911 operator and let the police handle it instead of trying to be the neighborhood "hero". He was told not to follow someone, he followed them, and he ends up shooting them dead. I dont find that justifiable in any way.

The Nose Face

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 8
« Reply #54 on: July 11, 2013, 12:44:04 PM »

shitsandwich

• Rep: -53
« Reply #55 on: July 11, 2013, 12:49:20 PM »
Following someone isn't illegal.

jimi420

« Reply #56 on: July 11, 2013, 01:01:05 PM »
George Zimmerman in a nutshell
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RqnckBomSYo

stab

• Rep: -1
  • Jumping Beans is a cop
« Reply #57 on: July 11, 2013, 01:34:49 PM »
Isn't that called prowling or stalking?

I didn't come here to dream or teach the world things;
define paradigms or curate no living days

shitsandwich

• Rep: -53
« Reply #59 on: July 11, 2013, 01:52:53 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]
Isn't that called prowling or stalking?

Well I guess all stalking is a form of following but not all following can be considered stalking. Stalking would be more consistent and going on even though you've been told to stop.