Author Topic: Trayvon Martin  (Read 33199 times)

floop

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -28
  • the things I do for my fucking friends!
Re: Trayvon Martin
« Reply #90 on: July 12, 2013, 01:19:41 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]

Dude is looking heavy - I think that when a dude has so much fat on his body that he has neck fat that pours over the collar of his dress shirt that he should stop eating so much

he's actually way heavier than he was at the time of the incident.   part of what the defense is arguing is that Zimmerman is too out of shape to have tried to fight Trayvon.  they posted his daily diet and it's like 2500 calories.  some speculate that his attorneys advised him to get as fat as possible, to help that aspect of their defense
"Every time I read one of your shitty posts I wonder why I am wasting my time looking at SLAP."

floop

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -28
  • the things I do for my fucking friends!
« Reply #91 on: July 12, 2013, 01:25:40 PM »
What does that question imply?

Where do the black people saying they're gonna beat up or kill white people because of this live?

Genius-town?

I remember when OJ killed his white wife and me and all my white friends burned down the city and beat up every black person we saw. Wait that never happened, and analogy doesn't work because OJ was actually black and wasn't being beaten up by his wife. My b.

i just think it's telling to see what you are focused on.  not that and innocent teenager was killed but how hard this is going to be for the white community

stay classy Dagger
"Every time I read one of your shitty posts I wonder why I am wasting my time looking at SLAP."

colin

« Reply #92 on: July 12, 2013, 02:01:03 PM »
Expand Quote
he's actually way heavier than he was at the time of the incident.?  ? part of what the defense is arguing is that Zimmerman is too out of shape to have tried to fight Trayvon.?  they posted his daily diet and it's like 2500 calories.?  some speculate that his attorneys advised him to get as fat as possible, to help that aspect of their defense

Look at these pictures
http://calorielab.com/news/2013/07/03/george-zimmermans-weight-gain-due-to-stress-and-emotional-eating/

You know, I think Buddhists believe that killing is the ultimate expression of dualism, and dualism is the source of pain. People typically attempt manage this pain by using outside sources: food, alcohol, drugs, buying shit, other people's approval...
George has a long road ahead of him if he ever wants to achieve any type of internal peace...

daddy

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 113
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #93 on: July 12, 2013, 03:02:01 PM »
abp?

Beer Keg Peg Leg

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -35
« Reply #94 on: July 12, 2013, 03:21:28 PM »
george zimmerman trained at an mma gym for a year. his injuries were inconsistent with what he claimed was happening. trayvon had no injuries on him indicating he was fighting. but yeah lets believe this fat sack of shit.

The Human Condom

• Rep: 45
  • Free condoms! Free condoms from The Human Condom.
    • : /skeɪt/ avatar image
« Reply #95 on: July 12, 2013, 04:50:53 PM »
Only in America can a dead black boy go on trial for his own murder.
--    Syreeta McFadden 

NickDagger

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -32
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #96 on: July 12, 2013, 05:36:18 PM »
george zimmerman trained at an mma gym for a year. his injuries were inconsistent with what he claimed was happening. trayvon had no injuries on him indicating he was fighting. but yeah lets believe this fat sack of shit.

So he beat Trayvon's ass and then shot him... why?  For the hell of it?

Witnesses already stated that they saw Trayvon on top reigning blows down.

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2013/06/28/witness_john_good_says_trayvon_martin_was_on_top_of_zimmerman.html
« Last Edit: July 12, 2013, 05:47:27 PM by NickDagger »
"DIS YA BOI NICK DAGGAL" -Arto Saari

NickDagger

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #97 on: July 12, 2013, 05:42:35 PM »
Expand Quote
What does that question imply?

Where do the black people saying they're gonna beat up or kill white people because of this live?

Genius-town?

I remember when OJ killed his white wife and me and all my white friends burned down the city and beat up every black person we saw. Wait that never happened, and analogy doesn't work because OJ was actually black and wasn't being beaten up by his wife. My b.
[close]

i just think it's telling to see what you are focused on.  not that and innocent teenager was killed but how hard this is going to be for the white community

stay classy Dagger

It's a tragedy for sure, but why do so many people convinced George is COLD BLOODED RACIST MURDERER know so little about what actually happened?

NickDagger

• SLAP Pal

WTFSoCaT

• Rep: 5
« Reply #99 on: July 12, 2013, 05:44:30 PM »
pretty sure if Zimmerman were following a woman and she fought back and he killed her, idiots would claim it was the woman's fault too.
"what was she doing there?" "what was she wearing?"

kinda sad that in America if you're anything but a white, Christian, male you have no reason to be anywhere alone.

NickDagger

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #100 on: July 12, 2013, 05:49:55 PM »
No they wouldn't, because no woman would be able to get the better of George in a fight to the point where they were on top of him slamming his head on the pavement.

Btw, George must be thrilled to find out he is white, after all these years.

stab

• Rep: -1
  • Jumping Beans is a cop
« Reply #101 on: July 12, 2013, 06:30:11 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]

Dude is looking heavy - I think that when a dude has so much fat on his body that he has neck fat that pours over the collar of his dress shirt that he should stop eating so much
i was kind of on the fence about the whole thing but know that you mention it he is for sure guilty

I didn't come here to dream or teach the world things;
define paradigms or curate no living days

InternetDaddy

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 42
  • sup breh
« Reply #102 on: July 12, 2013, 06:47:03 PM »
Look I'm not selling anything that doesn't have my jizz on it. I don't care how much is offered.

Will Easley

« Reply #103 on: July 12, 2013, 07:57:33 PM »

childhood

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 663
« Reply #104 on: July 12, 2013, 08:55:23 PM »

Haha seriously this guy is turned on by dead bodies

jimi420

« Reply #105 on: July 12, 2013, 10:50:12 PM »
Let's put all the race bullshit aside and ask this: Is it ok to shoot and kill someone you started a fight with after following them against police instructions? Is it ok that he killed a kid who decided to fight against a guy that was harassing him and following him. If America didn't have such a hard-on for guns and the dude would have just had a taser to protect himself with this would have been over by now.

weedpop

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 308
« Reply #106 on: July 13, 2013, 12:15:23 AM »
Let's put all the race bullshit aside and ask this: Is it ok to shoot and kill someone you started a fight with after following them against police instructions? Is it ok that he killed a kid who decided to fight against a guy that was harassing him and following him.

This is basically how I feel about the whole thing. Zimmerman's race isn't really relevant anyway since we're talking about negative stereotyping of young, black men in general, not just by white people. I can sort of understand people thinking the charge should  be reduced to manslaughter but I can't see how anyone who knows the basic facts of the case can be willing to absolve Zimmerman of any responsibility unless their sense of ethics is being seriously distorted by racial bias.

smokecrack

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -160
« Reply #107 on: July 13, 2013, 12:47:09 AM »
NickDagger, you are a racist shithead. you are constantly bringing up race, black culture, the white man's problems, etc.

fuck off you baby-dicked fuckhole.

shitsandwich

• Rep: -53
« Reply #108 on: July 13, 2013, 04:23:48 AM »
Let's put all the race bullshit aside and ask this: Is it ok to shoot and kill someone you started a fight with after following them against police instructions? Is it ok that he killed a kid who decided to fight against a guy that was harassing him and following him. If America didn't have such a hard-on for guns and the dude would have just had a taser to protect himself with this would have been over by now.

But he didn't initiate the fight though, Trayvon threw the first punch. You can't just punch someone for following you and it wasn't illegal of Zimmerman to follow him. But yeah if this fool just had a taser or  just stated he was part of the neighborhood watch this whole thing wouldn't have escalated like it did. 

Glue Reed

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 159
« Reply #109 on: July 13, 2013, 07:06:53 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

But he didn't initiate the fight though, Trayvon threw the first punch. You can't just punch someone for following you and it wasn't illegal of Zimmerman to follow him. But yeah if this fool just had a taser or  just stated he was part of the neighborhood watch this whole thing wouldn't have escalated like it did. 

This is how I feel about this whole debate as well... it's more of an issue of basic gun control to me.  In fact, this is a HUGE opportunity for anti-gun lobbyists to hammer home the idea that the legal right to carry a gun (and shoot it) is gonna give this world a bunch of wanna be cop/Charles Bronson's.  Just LOOKING for a reason to shoot.

Bill Cosby tells the truth: Bill Cosby: Trayvon Martin Case More About Guns Than Race

Using a gun to save face because you're getting your ass kicked by somebody have your age/size does not justify shit.
He absolutely deserves to go to jail, but he won't because of this fucking law. 

colin

« Reply #110 on: July 13, 2013, 08:36:53 AM »
jimi, well put

Will Easley

« Reply #111 on: July 13, 2013, 08:52:29 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

How did he not initiate the fight when he followed someone in his car, then got out on foot & chased them down with little to no reason? You think trayvon was like "aw hell naw niggas aint about to follow ME around" & started swinging? hell no dude was being stalked & then chased down by some STRANGER AT NIGHT and once zimmerman put his hands on him he started defending himself. Anybody in trayvons shoes would be scared and (if they werent a pussy) ready to defend themselves if need be. zimmerman wrongfully bit off more than he could chew & got his ass beat, which led to him killing a 17 year old.

but all that aside, what the fuck is up with THIS tho?

jimi420

« Reply #112 on: July 13, 2013, 09:25:10 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

How did he not initiate the fight when he followed someone in his car, then got out on foot & chased them down with little to no reason? You think trayvon was like "aw hell naw niggas aint about to follow ME around" & started swinging? hell no dude was being stalked & then chased down by some STRANGER AT NIGHT and once zimmerman put his hands on him he started defending himself. Anybody in trayvons shoes would be scared and (if they werent a pussy) ready to defend themselves if need be. zimmerman wrongfully bit off more than he could chew & got his ass beat, which led to him killing a 17 year old.

This is white people being white people then saying "Race isn't an issue". There's nothing to say about it because they'll always do this shit then claim we're the racist ones.

The "Following isn't illegal" argument undermines the fact that the dude shot and killed him. Following isn't illegal, but like Will said, if some dude is following you at night what do you think someone will do? Well some might STAND THEIR GROUND and fight the dude instead of being a little faggot bitch and deciding that "Oh well fuck, I'm gonna lose. Better save face!" and shoot the person they antagonized. It's like finding an animal and trying to get close to it and the animal senses danger and tries to kick your ass and you say "Well that animal was acting unreasonable" NO YOU FUCKING IDIOT, THAT ANIMAL WAS DEFENDING ITSELF AGAINST A THREAT. IF GEORGE DUMBFUCK ZIMMERMAN HADN'T HAD SUCH A FUCKING BONER FOR BEING A VIGILANTE THAT NIGHT AND HAD JUST CLEARLY SAID "I'm the neighborhood watch. we've had a few robberies and I'm just making sure you're not one of the robbers" THEN THIS WOULDN'T BE AN ISSUE. This country is so god damn stupid, I can't handle this shit anymore.

Nick

• Rep: 0
« Reply #113 on: July 13, 2013, 10:33:52 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]
This is white people being white people then saying "Race isn't an issue". There's nothing to say about it because they'll always do this shit then claim we're the racist ones.

The "Following isn't illegal" argument undermines the fact that the dude shot and killed him. Following isn't illegal, but like Will said, if some dude is following you at night what do you think someone will do? Well some might STAND THEIR GROUND and fight the dude instead of being a little faggot bitch and deciding that "Oh well fuck, I'm gonna lose. Better save face!" and shoot the person they antagonized. It's like finding an animal and trying to get close to it and the animal senses danger and tries to kick your ass and you say "Well that animal was acting unreasonable" NO YOU FUCKING IDIOT, THAT ANIMAL WAS DEFENDING ITSELF AGAINST A THREAT. IF GEORGE DUMBFUCK ZIMMERMAN HADN'T HAD SUCH A FUCKING BONER FOR BEING A VIGILANTE THAT NIGHT AND HAD JUST CLEARLY SAID "I'm the neighborhood watch. we've had a few robberies and I'm just making sure you're not one of the robbers" THEN THIS WOULDN'T BE AN ISSUE. This country is so god damn stupid, I can't handle this shit anymore.

few123456789

• Rep: -87
« Reply #114 on: July 13, 2013, 12:42:31 PM »
Who gives a shit about the southside of Chicago anymore.  Does anyone?

ChronicBluntSlider

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 76
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
    Silver Topic Start Silver Topic Start : Start a topic with over 5,000 replies.
« Reply #115 on: July 13, 2013, 01:00:17 PM »
Its depressing when shit like this happens and all the scumbags come out of the woodwork and remind me how many of them there are out there.

NickDagger

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #116 on: July 13, 2013, 03:31:30 PM »

It's not okay, and I think he'll probably get manslaughter charge and a few years. It is not first degree murder.

Our gun culture is crazy and stupid. Again though, what would you all do if your neighborhood was getting broken into every week? You wouldn't consider getting a gun? I do agree that following someone with a gun and confronting them is way overzealous and why he will probably end up getting convicted of something.

Most of the people who are dead-set on the idea George is a COLD BLOODED RACIST MURDERER repeatedly show that they don't know or care about the basic facts.

Although all of these idiots actually are racist:

« Last Edit: July 13, 2013, 03:33:08 PM by NickDagger »

vegan*shawn

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -416
  • listen to Jawbreaker
« Reply #117 on: July 13, 2013, 04:16:45 PM »
I was kind of surprised that George Zimmerman's violent past wasn't brought up in court (unless I missed it) he beat an ex wife and threatened a co worker.
At the end of the day he profiled a young man, followed, started a fight and shot and killed a kid, all because the kid was walking back to his dad's place with a bag of skittles and ice tea, might have gotten mixed up to where he was going, remember he only lived their briefly.

Anyone who supports Zimmerman is a racist piece of shit and I ain't got time to hear your nonsense, there is no fucking excuse for what he did!!!

NickDagger

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #118 on: July 13, 2013, 04:19:56 PM »
Since when is supporting a beaner racist?

http://instantrimshot.com/

dillanharp

« Reply #119 on: July 13, 2013, 04:44:04 PM »
I was kind of surprised that George Zimmerman's violent past wasn't brought up in court (unless I missed it) he beat an ex wife and threatened a co worker.
At the end of the day he profiled a young man, followed, started a fight and shot and killed a kid, all because the kid was walking back to his dad's place with a bag of skittles and ice tea, might have gotten mixed up to where he was going, remember he only lived their briefly.

Anyone who supports Zimmerman is a racist piece of shit and I ain't got time to hear your nonsense, there is no fucking excuse for what he did!!!

/thread