Author Topic: Trayvon Martin  (Read 33202 times)

NickDagger

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -32
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
Re: Trayvon Martin
« Reply #120 on: July 13, 2013, 04:47:34 PM »
I agree with Bill Maher's(and Cornell West) point starting at 4:40 below, but why examine this situation to that degree? It's sooo much easier just to call everyone racist and call it a day.

Maher & Cornel West Battle GOP Guests Over Zimmerman
« Last Edit: July 13, 2013, 05:33:48 PM by NickDagger »
"DIS YA BOI NICK DAGGAL" -Arto Saari

woodsman

• Rep: 65
« Reply #121 on: July 13, 2013, 04:49:29 PM »

NickDagger

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #123 on: July 13, 2013, 07:09:13 PM »
Wow. Kind of shocked right now. Thought he would get manslaughter for sure. This is bad.

Rusty Shackleford

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 124
  • you know about goretex?
« Reply #124 on: July 13, 2013, 07:09:47 PM »
maaaan thats some bullshit

Will Easley

« Reply #125 on: July 13, 2013, 07:16:13 PM »
I FUCKING TOLD YALL THIS FOOL WAS GONNA GET OFF WITH A SLAP ON THE WRIST YOU ALREADY KNOW THIS COUNTRY DONT GIVE A FUCK ABOUT ANOTHER YOUNG NIGGA DYING! THIS SOME OL BULLSHIT!

jimi420

« Reply #126 on: July 13, 2013, 07:33:11 PM »
This is some bullshit. I guess it's now legal to follow someone, start the fight then shoot them when you're losing. They done fucked up. Now anybody can claim this shit and get away, all they have to do is bring up this case.

The Human Condom

• Rep: 45
  • Free condoms! Free condoms from The Human Condom.
    • : /skeɪt/ avatar image
« Reply #127 on: July 13, 2013, 07:40:20 PM »
Zimmerman beats women, assaults cops, molests his cousin and somehow this doesn't trump any and all of the character assassination brought upon Trayvon for just being a normal kid getting into irrelevant kid stuff.  This verdict makes me sick. 
Getting older and seeing similar stories like this makes it harder to believe there is any legitimate justice in this country.

The fundamental danger of an acquittal is not more riots, it is more George Zimmermans.
--     Jay Smooth
« Last Edit: July 13, 2013, 09:03:36 PM by The Human Condom »

Will Easley

« Reply #128 on: July 13, 2013, 07:40:38 PM »
Meanwhile in Florida, a BLACK lady gets sentenced 20 years for firing warning shots IN THE AIR in order to fend off her abusive husband.

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-201_162-57433184/fla-mom-gets-20-years-for-firing-warning-shots/

jimi420

« Reply #129 on: July 13, 2013, 07:43:38 PM »
Meanwhile in Florida, a BLACK lady gets sentenced 20 years for firing warning shots IN THE AIR in order to fend off her abusive husband.

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-201_162-57433184/fla-mom-gets-20-years-for-firing-warning-shots/
She's a nigger so it doesn't matter-America

dillanharp

« Reply #130 on: July 13, 2013, 07:54:20 PM »
White guilt in the house!!!

Sleazy

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 255
  • tiger style
« Reply #131 on: July 13, 2013, 08:14:26 PM »
Wow

guns don't kill people

riiiiight

pussys with guns is clearly a bad idea

Will Easley

« Reply #132 on: July 13, 2013, 08:23:26 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]

the craziest part is that she thought she could claim self-defense but the judge rejected a defense under Florida's "Stand Your Ground" law. this woman has an 11 year old daughter she wont be able to see until she's in her 30's, all because she "stood her ground", and fired some warning shots inside her own home. yet zimmerman can be the aggressor in his situation, "stand his ground" against an unarmed 17 year old, and not even get a manslaughter charge. i really dont even know how this kind of shit is even allowed to pass thru our legal system.

Rusty Shackleford

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 124
  • you know about goretex?
« Reply #133 on: July 13, 2013, 08:28:05 PM »

L33Tg33k

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 701
  • F.A.P. - Forever Alone Party
« Reply #134 on: July 13, 2013, 08:31:34 PM »
This was cut and dry manslaughter. Aggressor attacks someone, that someone fights back and aggressor may or may not be losing the conflict, aggressor shoots the person he attacked, victim dies. I should be more jaded than this, but I'm really having a hard time believing Zimmerman got away with it. I'm a little bummed.
Before you say the music sucked, have you considered shutting the fuck up?

oyolar

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 380
« Reply #135 on: July 13, 2013, 08:50:32 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]
[close]

the craziest part is that she thought she could claim self-defense but the judge rejected a defense under Florida's "Stand Your Ground" law. this woman has an 11 year old daughter she wont be able to see until she's in her 30's, all because she "stood her ground", and fired some warning shots inside her own home. yet zimmerman can be the aggressor in his situation, "stand his ground" against an unarmed 17 year old, and not even get a manslaughter charge. i really dont even know how this kind of shit is even allowed to pass thru our legal system.

Because they're black Will.  Come on man--you should know this.  I'm white and I get this.

NickDagger

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #136 on: July 13, 2013, 08:54:19 PM »
The jury was all women. Of course they're gonna fuck it up.

childhood

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 663
« Reply #137 on: July 13, 2013, 09:02:02 PM »
Honestly I thought the fact that they are all moms (I think) was going to make them more likely to find him guilty
This is really fucked. At least now he s fat/ a ton of people hate him and know what he looks like, so living a normal life will be impossible

weedpop

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 308
« Reply #138 on: July 13, 2013, 09:07:20 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]
[close]

This woman of course committed the ultimate crime of being a minority female, which makes it twice as unsurprising/tragic. I think the real takeaway from all this is the absolute shittiness of the stand-your-ground-laws in Florida and other states that allow racist court systems the power of interpretation in order to pull shit like this.

Big Skatefase

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 555
« Reply #139 on: July 13, 2013, 09:16:18 PM »
not surprised. once again the american court system proves that the life of a black man means nothing. just look at how many cops get light sentencing or no jail time at all from police brutality or excessive force. oscar grant?

www.youtube.com/watch?v=bmJukcFzEX4

i'll make sure not to visit florida anytime soon. don't wanna get caught slippin skatin at night in a thrasher hoodie and get racially profiled and have a stange man that i don't know stalk me and confront me then shoot me once i beat his ass, then him get off scot free.
« Last Edit: July 13, 2013, 09:20:42 PM by Big Skatefase »

poopnutsupreme

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 491
« Reply #140 on: July 13, 2013, 09:28:18 PM »
Life Goes On - Tupac
it's a fucked up world
Any dude that hates on roller hockey hasn't played, and likely haven't played a sport in their entire life.

wallieD

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -191
« Reply #141 on: July 13, 2013, 09:51:07 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]
[close]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tgXQLBkKA8w

few123456789

• Rep: -87
« Reply #142 on: July 13, 2013, 09:59:17 PM »
None of us were there.  We have no idea what we're talking about.  If you want to be an armchair expert, go ahead, but I'm staying out of this one.

WTFSoCaT

• Rep: 5
« Last Edit: July 13, 2013, 10:06:54 PM by WTFSoCaT »

GarglesCmen

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 39
  • Hey, Nice Ass
« Reply #144 on: July 13, 2013, 10:07:12 PM »
I knew this was the way it was going to be from almost the beginning. Listen, to say that you see there no reasonable doubt is blasphemous. I believe that it was a shady situation and I think Zimmerman was the aggressor in this case but I will be damned if I say that I couldn't see how people could say he was defending himself thus there was doubt to be had. Bad situation for everyone, and I feel bad for the parents of this most of all, you should never lose your kids in a manner such as this.

HOUSTON, TEXAS!

joebudden

• Rep: -51
« Reply #145 on: July 13, 2013, 10:10:37 PM »
Trayvon daddy needs to do the LORDs work

Im not coming in contact with white people or white latinos for the next 24hrs so i dont end up on the news

thank GOD i dont know very many in the first place tho

dillanharp

« Reply #146 on: July 13, 2013, 10:15:37 PM »

Im not coming in contact with white people or white latinos for the next 24hrs so i dont end up on the news

A) Fuck you, you racist piece of shit.

B) What's a white latino?

c) you're still a racist fuck and make the real Joe Budden look good.

pinche gringo

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 85
« Reply #147 on: July 13, 2013, 10:31:32 PM »
This verdict is shameful. I'd be lying to say that I'm surprised, yet still, I'm disgusted.

WeirdBeach

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 14
« Reply #148 on: July 13, 2013, 11:31:04 PM »

yeah attack the first white person you see, that makes a lot of sense.

joebudden

• Rep: -51
« Reply #149 on: July 13, 2013, 11:33:18 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]

A) Fuck you, you racist piece of shit.

B) What's a white latino?

c) you're still a racist fuck and make the real Joe Budden look good.

thanks

um....george zimmerman is a white latino