Author Topic: Trayvon Martin  (Read 33209 times)

jimi420

Re: Trayvon Martin
« Reply #210 on: July 16, 2013, 08:05:32 AM »
Expand Quote
http://articles.orlandosentinel.com/2012-03-19/news/os-trayvon-martin-shooting-george-zimmerman-911-20120319_1_neighborhood-county-sheriff-s-office-crime-watch

according to this he was paranoid about black males which absolutely makes this about race because then he clearly did follow Trayvon based upon race.
[close]

Well he probably shouldn't have been following anyone, espicially against the 911 dispatchers orders. But if he was to be following someone, an unidentified young black male would have been the correct "type". That's who was breaking into houses in their neghborhood over and over again... Who should he have profiled instead? His elderly jewish neghbor?
white people commit more crimes than blacks do so why don't we profile them? Right, because blacks are scary.

floop

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -28
  • the things I do for my fucking friends!
« Reply #211 on: July 16, 2013, 10:15:06 AM »
Expand Quote
http://articles.orlandosentinel.com/2012-03-19/news/os-trayvon-martin-shooting-george-zimmerman-911-20120319_1_neighborhood-county-sheriff-s-office-crime-watch

according to this he was paranoid about black males which absolutely makes this about race because then he clearly did follow Trayvon based upon race.
[close]

Well he probably shouldn't have been following anyone, espicially against the 911 dispatchers orders. But if he was to be following someone, an unidentified young black male would have been the correct "type". That's who was breaking into houses in their neghborhood over and over again... Who should he have profiled instead? His elderly jewish neghbor?

dude, give it up
"Every time I read one of your shitty posts I wonder why I am wasting my time looking at SLAP."

floop

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #212 on: July 16, 2013, 10:51:23 AM »
this woman was so angry that this 73 year old singer dedicated a song to Trayvon she decided to attack him

http://sfist.com/2013/07/16/video_musician_attacked_onstage_aft.php

"Every time I read one of your shitty posts I wonder why I am wasting my time looking at SLAP."

NickDagger

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -32
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #213 on: July 16, 2013, 10:54:56 AM »
This is my personal opinion of what actually happened: Zimmerman sees Martin walking slowly from house to house in the rain so he calls the police, reports him, and follows him. He gets out of the car because he doesn't want Martin to get away. While they are both on foot in the dark they stumble across each other, either because Martin doubled back or by chance. Martin, who is understandably scared and angry at being followed punches Zimmerman in the nose, knocks him down, gets on top of him and starts punching him in the face. Zimmerman at this point starts screaming for help. Up until this point I think everything is as Zimmerman described it and most of this is supported by witnesses. What I don't believe however is that Martin saw the gun, went for it, and said "You're dead now!" I think Zimmerman lied and made that part up. I think he was getting beaten and he panicked, grabbed his gun and shot Martin in the chest. I have no way of knowing that however, and there are no witnesses except Zimmerman. That means none of you know how it exactly happened either.

Regardless, given the facts I think the jury made the right decision and there was reasonable doubt Zimmerman was not even guilty of manslaughter. Zimmerman was never a racist, he was an overly eager wannabe cop in a neighborhood where there had been a lot of break-ins. Martin wasn't some little kid who got hunted down by some gun waving lunatic and shot execution style, I think Zimmerman shot him because he panicked and was momentarily afraid for his life. The media really turned this into something it wasn't.

What a lot of people are going to think forever was that Zimmerman was a racist psychopath who hunted a little black kid down out of sheer hateful bloodlust and shot him in the heart. Like just straight up executed him. I don't understand how people rationalize the part where Zimmerman calls the police before he even gets out of his car though. If his intention was murder, why call the police beforehand? Why not kill Martin, punch himself in the nose and scratch up the back of his head, threaten/bribe the witnesses into saying Martin was on top of him beating him, and then call the police. Seems like a huge unnecessary risk to call the police before he has everything squared away.

Anyway, some more fuel for the fire:

Trayvon at the time was suspended from school because they had found women's jewelry and a burglary tool in his backpack. He wasn't charged because the jewelry couldn't be traced back to a specific breakin but he couldn't account for where he had gotten it. The toxicology report showed thc in his blood as well as a beginning liver cirrosis as well as minor brain damage. Both symptoms of repeated use of "lean". If you don't know what that is do a Googe. Two of the main ingredients are skittles and Iced tea, btw. Other long term effects are paranoia and propensity for violent breakouts. His cellphone records show that would regularly get into fights. He brags about beating people bloody, breaking their nose, among other things.

The police surveillance video, recently shown on ABC National News shows a fairly slender George Zimmerman the night of the attack. A close friend of Zimmerman, Joe Oliver, says Zimmerman is 5'8" and currently only weighs 170 pounds.

The police estimated Trayvon at 6'0" and 160 pounds when they wrote the police report the night he was shot. This was probably a conservative estimate, as his family has reported his height at 6'2".

Baltimore police say they are investigating a witness account that a group of black youths beat a Hispanic man near Patterson Park Sunday while saying, "This is for Trayvon."

He described all of the males as between 16 and 18 and told police a 6-foot suspect with a black "stretchy" shirt and mohawk told him, "What's up, [expletive]." When the victim raised his phone to call 911, the suspect raised his shirt and flashed a silver handgun in his waistband.

The victim turned and ran before he was caught in the 2800 block of Fairmont and was beaten, police said. He sustained abrasions to his elbows and forearms but refused medical attention.

Police listed all of the suspects involved as black males. Three were "skinny" while one was described as overweight.

Dudley, who lives in the neighborhood, said she worries about her Hispanic neighbors and said she and other residents were looking for ways to warn them of the incident beyond Facebook. Patterson Park has one of the city's highest concentration of Latinos and is home to the city's annual Latino Fest.
"DIS YA BOI NICK DAGGAL" -Arto Saari

floop

• SLAP Pal

Prison Wallet

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 510
  • I'm gonna break my leg off in your ass
« Reply #215 on: July 16, 2013, 07:20:04 PM »
there was reasonable doubt Zimmerman was not even guilty of manslaughter.

You're a fucking nitwit. Read up on the definition of manslaughter and some sample cases.

few123456789

• Rep: -87
« Reply #216 on: July 16, 2013, 07:53:08 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

You're a fucking nitwit. Read up on the definition of manslaughter and some sample cases.
This is a sample case. 

NickDagger

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #217 on: July 16, 2013, 08:08:52 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Read my posts in this thread bozo. I predicted a manslaughter conviction. However, the prosecution couldn't make a compelling case for this, and neither has anyone here.

NickDagger

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #218 on: July 16, 2013, 08:27:56 PM »
http://www.slate.com/articles/news_and_politics/frame_game/2013/07/trayvon_martin_verdict_racism_hate_crimes_prosecution_and_other_overreactions.html

Trayvon Martin is dead, George Zimmerman has been acquitted, and millions of people are outraged. Some politicians are demanding a second prosecution of Zimmerman, this time for hate crimes. Others are blaming the tragedy on "Stand Your Ground" laws, which they insist must be repealed. Many who saw the case as proof of racism in the criminal justice system see the verdict as further confirmation. Everywhere you look, people feel vindicated in their bitter assumptions. They want action.

But that's how Martin ended up dead. It's how Zimmerman ended up with a bulletproof vest he might have to wear for the rest of his life. It?s how activists and the media embarrassed themselves with bogus reports. The problem at the core of this case wasn?t race or guns. The problem was assumption, misperception, and overreaction. And that cycle hasn?t ended with the verdict. It has escalated.
Advertisement

I almost joined the frenzy. Yesterday I was going to write that Zimmerman pursued Martin against police instructions and illustrated the perils of racial profiling. But I hadn?t followed the case in detail. So I sat down and watched the closing arguments: nearly seven hours of video in which the prosecution and defense went point by point through the evidence as it had been hashed out at the trial. Based on what I learned from the videos, I did some further reading.

It turned out I had been wrong about many things. The initial portrait of Zimmerman as a racist wasn't just exaggerated. It was completely unsubstantiated. It?s a case study in how the same kind of bias that causes racism can cause unwarranted allegations of racism. Some of the people Zimmerman had reported as suspicious were black men, so he was a racist. Members of his family seemed racist, so he was a racist. Everybody knew he was a racist, so his recorded words were misheard as racial slurs, proving again that he was a racist.

The 911 dispatcher who spoke to Zimmerman on the fatal night didn't tell him to stay in his car. Zimmerman said he was following a suspicious person, and the dispatcher told him, "We don't need you to do that." Chief prosecutor Bernie de la Rionda conceded in his closing argument that these words were ambiguous. De la Rionda also acknowledged, based on witness and forensic evidence, that both men were scraping and rolling and fighting out there. He pointed out that the wounds, blood evidence, and DNA didn?t match Zimmerman's story of being thoroughly restrained and pummeled throughout the fight. But the evidence didn't fit the portrait of Martin as a sweet-tempered child, either. And the notion that Zimmerman hunted down Martin to accost him made no sense. Zimmerman knew the police were on the way. They arrived only a minute or so after the gunshot. The fight happened in a public area surrounded by townhouses at close range. It was hardly the place or time to start shooting.

That doesn't make Zimmerman a hero. It just makes him a reckless fool instead of a murderer. In a post-verdict press conference, his lawyer, Mark O'Mara, claimed that "the evidence supported that George Zimmerman did nothing wrong," that ?the jury decided that he acted properly in self-defense," and that Zimmerman "was never guilty of anything except protecting himself in self-defense. I'm glad that the jury saw it that way." That?s complete BS. The only thing the jury decided was that there was reasonable doubt as to whether Zimmerman had committed second-degree murder or manslaughter.

Zimmerman is guilty, morally if not legally, of precipitating the confrontation that led to Martin?s death. He did many things wrong. Mistake No. 1 was inferring that Martin was a burglar. In his 911 call, Zimmerman cited Martin?s behavior. "It's raining, and he's just walking around" looking at houses, Zimmerman said. He warned the dispatcher, "He's got his hand in his waistband." He described Martin's race and clothing only after the dispatcher asked about them. Whatever its basis, the inference was false.

Mistake No. 2 was pursuing Martin on foot. Zimmerman had already done what the neighborhood watch rules advised: He had called the police. They would have arrived, questioned Martin, and ascertained that he was innocent. Instead, Zimmerman, packing a concealed firearm, got out and started walking after Martin. Zimmerman's initial story, that he was trying to check the name of the street, was so laughable that his attorneys abandoned it. He was afraid Martin would get away. So he followed Martin, hoping to update the cops.

Mistake No. 3 was Zimmerman?s utter failure to imagine how his behavior looked to Martin. You're a black kid walking home from a convenience store with Skittles and a fruit drink. Some dude in a car is watching and trailing you. God knows what he wants. You run away. He gets out of the car and follows you. What are you supposed to do? In Zimmerman's initial interrogation, the police expressed surprise that he hadn't identified himself to Martin as a neighborhood watch volunteer. They suggested that Martin might have been alarmed when Zimmerman reached for an object that Zimmerman, but not Martin, knew was a phone. Zimmerman seemed baffled. He was so convinced of Martin?s criminal intent that he hadn't considered how Martin, if he were innocent, would perceive his stalker.

Martin, meanwhile, was profiling Zimmerman. On his phone, he told a friend he was being followed by a "creepy-ass cracker." The friend who later testified that this phrase meant pervert advised Martin, "You better run" She reported, as Zimmerman did, that Martin challenged Zimmerman, demanding to know why he was being hassled. If Zimmerman?s phobic misreading of Martin was the first wrong turn that led to their fatal struggle, Martin's phobic misreading of Zimmerman may have been the second.
In court, evidence and scrutiny have exposed these difficult, complicated truths. But outside the court, ideologues are ignoring them. They're oversimplifying a tragedy that was caused by oversimplification. Martin has become Emmett Till. New York Mayor Michael Bloomberg is using the verdict to attack Florida's "Stand Your Ground" law, which wasn't invoked in this case. The grievance industrial complex is pushing the Department of Justice to prosecute Zimmerman for bias-motivated killing, based on evidence that didn't even support a conviction for unpremeditated killing. Zimmerman's lawyers have teamed up with members of the Congressional Black Caucus, inadvertently, to promote the false message that Zimmerman?s acquittal means our society thinks everything he did was OK.

It wasn't OK. It was stupid and dangerous. It led to the unnecessary death of an innocent young man. It happened because two people, their minds clouded by stereotypes that went well beyond race, assumed the worst about one another and acted in haste. If you want to prevent the next Trayvon Martin tragedy, learn from their mistakes. Don?t paint the world in black and white. Don?t declare the whole justice system racist, or blame every gun death on guns, or confuse acquittal with vindication. And the next time you see somebody who looks like a punk or a pervert, hold your fire.
« Last Edit: July 16, 2013, 08:33:37 PM by NickDagger »

The Human Condom

• Rep: 45
  • Free condoms! Free condoms from The Human Condom.
    • : /skeɪt/ avatar image
« Reply #219 on: July 16, 2013, 08:35:58 PM »

bakingsoda

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 20
« Reply #220 on: July 17, 2013, 02:37:43 AM »
Regardless, given the facts I think the jury made the right decision and there was reasonable doubt Zimmerman was not even guilty of manslaughter. Zimmerman was never a racist, he was an overly eager wannabe cop in a neighborhood where there had been a lot of break-ins. Martin wasn't some little kid who got hunted down by some gun waving lunatic and shot execution style, I think Zimmerman shot him because he panicked and was momentarily afraid for his life. The media really turned this into something it wasn't.

What a lot of people are going to think forever was that Zimmerman was a racist psychopath who hunted a little black kid down out of sheer hateful bloodlust and shot him in the heart. Like just straight up executed him. I don't understand how people rationalize the part where Zimmerman calls the police before he even gets out of his car though. If his intention was murder, why call the police beforehand? Why not kill Martin, punch himself in the nose and scratch up the back of his head, threaten/bribe the witnesses into saying Martin was on top of him beating him, and then call the police. Seems like a huge unnecessary risk to call the police before he has everything squared away.

Alright, so lets put all the issues of race surrounding this case a side for a moment. He was as you said, an over-zealous  wannabe-cop, and his actions got him in a situation that was more then preventable. A situation in which Zimmerman's hastey actions upon recieving beatings from a teen who fled from him and presumablely was only acting out of self-defense (fear, who's wouldn't be when a stranger follows you?) ended with Zimmerman killing said teen.
Tell me in what worldly logic that Zimmerman does not hold responsibility. He frightened someone then killed them when things got out of hand.
You keep saying he isn't racist, so fine, put that aside, do murders only count if race is the motivator? I don't think so.

Don't try and mention the break-ins that were occuring etc. I'm aware. Zimmerman acting out of frustration because his neighbourhood was experiancing some problems un-related to Martin should not ease any of the weight of Zimmerman's mistake. He was advised not to pursue. The result was something you can't reverse. Zimmerman must be held accountable.
Don't try to mention that the law in Florida permits blah blah blah under the "stand your ground" law either. Clearly it has been bent in this case as any law can be. I believe that the post before mine mentions two instances were the same law failed people who were much more in need of it. Death is death, weather law permits it or not.
Look at the the very begining of the series of events, Zimmerman made the decission to take the law into his hands. End of story. He fucked up, someone died by his hand, yet he's not being held accountable.

Why?

midwestmiddleman

• Rep: -88
  • Pantheistprowler
« Reply #221 on: July 17, 2013, 02:42:16 AM »
My oh my, If  it isn't  an agenda.

zoltan

« Reply #222 on: July 17, 2013, 02:46:32 AM »
I think the only time you should fire a gun at someone is if they are about to fire one at you.....
the kid had no gun, so why would he feel the need to shoot him? The dude should be charged with murder, this world is fucked...well USA is at least

twitchflip

• Rep: 58
« Reply #223 on: July 17, 2013, 04:08:22 AM »
Read my posts in this thread bozo.

I unfortunately made this mistake

Beeda Weeda

« Reply #224 on: July 17, 2013, 04:56:13 AM »
guns seem to fix most problems.

NickDagger

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #225 on: July 17, 2013, 05:51:35 AM »
I think the only time you should fire a gun at someone is if they are about to fire one at you.....
the kid had no gun, so why would he feel the need to shoot him? The dude should be charged with murder, this world is fucked...well USA is at least

He was charged with murder, and found not guilty. Some of the jurors have already came out with their reasons if you're interested:

I don't want people to think that we didn't think about Trayvon Martin," she said, her voice appearing to crack with emotion. "We did."

She said that the jury deliberations were intense. She said she and others wanted to find something they could convict Zimmerman of, but there was nothing legally that they could do.

"I wanted to find him guilty of not using his senses, but you can't fault anybody," she said of Zimmerman. "You can't charge him with anything because he didn't do anything unlawful."

She said she believed the situation got out of control, partly because of what both Zimmerman and Trayvon did.

"George got in a little too deep," she said. "But Trayvon got mad and attacked him."

One of the jurors who acquitted George Zimmerman said she had "no doubt" he feared for his life in the final moments of his struggle with Trayvon Martin, and that was the definitive factor in the verdict.

The woman, who was identified just as Juror B37, spoke exclusively to CNN's "Anderson Cooper 360" on Monday night. She is the first juror to speak publicly about the case.

She said she believes Zimmerman's "heart was in the right place" the night he shot Martin, but that he didn't use "good judgment" in confronting the Florida teen.

"I think George Zimmerman is a man whose heart was in the right place, but just got displaced by the vandalism in the neighborhoods, and wanting to catch these people so badly that he went above and beyond what he really should have done," she said.

If anything, Zimmerman was guilty of not using "good judgment," the juror said.

"When he was in the car, and he had called 911, he shouldn't have gotten out of that car," she said.

She also said she believes Martin threw the first punch in the confrontation that followed.

"I think George got in a little bit too deep, which he shouldn't have been there. But Trayvon decided that he wasn't going to let him scare him ... and I think Trayvon got mad and attacked him," she said.

Zimmerman felt his life was in danger before shooting Martin, and it was his voice that was heard screaming for help in 911 calls, the juror said she believes.

"He had a right to defend himself," she said. "If he felt threatened that his life was going to be taken away from him, or he was going to have bodily harm, he had a right."
« Last Edit: July 17, 2013, 05:59:47 AM by NickDagger »

NickDagger

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #226 on: July 17, 2013, 05:59:03 AM »
Expand Quote
Read my posts in this thread bozo.
[close]

I unfortunately made this mistake

:(

I think it's really sad situation and I really have no stake in the outcome. I just have repeatedly read people describing what they think happened incorrectly, and I think it's important to at least get the facts right in a case where there is such passion.

bottom feeder

• Rep: -1
« Reply #227 on: July 17, 2013, 06:12:12 AM »
So glad i live in Europe, America is fucked up. 

Kinch

• Rep: 10
« Reply #228 on: July 17, 2013, 06:27:57 AM »

I dunno, we're pretty fucked up as well, but at least we're fucked up without guns.

KoRnholio8

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1466
  • SkateMagArchive
    • SkateMagArchive avatar image
« Reply #229 on: July 17, 2013, 07:06:46 AM »
Hypothetically, I could now pursuit someone (in Florida) and act suspicious (to make my victim frightened for his/her life), approach that victim, act like a vigilante, get my ass beat and simply off my victim and walk free (if there would be no race question in the matter, the press would ignore it too), because "my life was in danger" at the moment before pulling the trigger.

bottom feeder

• Rep: -1
« Reply #230 on: July 17, 2013, 07:15:32 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

I dunno, we're pretty fucked up as well, but at least we're fucked up without guns.
hah! true. Unless you are a gangster or are burgling a farmer's farm, you don't have to worry about being shot in Europe.  That rules. 

Sleazy

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 254
  • tiger style
« Reply #231 on: July 17, 2013, 07:23:36 AM »
This is my personal opinion of what actually happened: Zimmerman sees Martin walking slowly from house to house in the rain so he calls the police, reports him, and follows him. He gets out of the car because he doesn't want Martin to get away. While they are both on foot in the dark they stumble across each other, either because Martin doubled back or by chance. Martin, who is understandably scared and angry at being followed punches Zimmerman in the nose, knocks him down, gets on top of him and starts punching him in the face. Zimmerman at this point starts screaming for help. Up until this point I think everything is as Zimmerman described it and most of this is supported by witnesses. What I don't believe however is that Martin saw the gun, went for it, and said "You're dead now!" I think Zimmerman lied and made that part up. I think he was getting beaten and he panicked, grabbed his gun and shot Martin in the chest. I have no way of knowing that however, and there are no witnesses except Zimmerman. That means none of you know how it exactly happened either.

Anyway, some more fuel for the fire:

Expand Quote
Trayvon at the time was suspended from school because they had found women's jewelry and a burglary tool in his backpack. He wasn't charged because the jewelry couldn't be traced back to a specific breakin but he couldn't account for where he had gotten it. The toxicology report showed thc in his blood as well as a beginning liver cirrosis as well as minor brain damage. Both symptoms of repeated use of "lean". If you don't know what that is do a Googe. Two of the main ingredients are skittles and Iced tea, btw. Other long term effects are paranoia and propensity for violent breakouts. His cellphone records show that would regularly get into fights. He brags about beating people bloody, breaking their nose, among other things.
[close]

Expand Quote
The police surveillance video, recently shown on ABC National News shows a fairly slender George Zimmerman the night of the attack. A close friend of Zimmerman, Joe Oliver, says Zimmerman is 5'8" and currently only weighs 170 pounds.

The police estimated Trayvon at 6'0" and 160 pounds when they wrote the police report the night he was shot. This was probably a conservative estimate, as his family has reported his height at 6'2".
[close]

Expand Quote
Baltimore police say they are investigating a witness account that a group of black youths beat a Hispanic man near Patterson Park Sunday while saying, "This is for Trayvon."

He described all of the males as between 16 and 18 and told police a 6-foot suspect with a black "stretchy" shirt and mohawk told him, "What's up, [expletive]." When the victim raised his phone to call 911, the suspect raised his shirt and flashed a silver handgun in his waistband.

The victim turned and ran before he was caught in the 2800 block of Fairmont and was beaten, police said. He sustained abrasions to his elbows and forearms but refused medical attention.

Police listed all of the suspects involved as black males. Three were "skinny" while one was described as overweight.

Dudley, who lives in the neighborhood, said she worries about her Hispanic neighbors and said she and other residents were looking for ways to warn them of the incident beyond Facebook. Patterson Park has one of the city's highest concentration of Latinos and is home to the city's annual Latino Fest.
[close]

completely agree. The problem here is the gun laws allowing for idiots to play police. If George was  a cop he would have been within his rights to do what George did. Problem is that George wasn't a cop but our laws allow him to be armed and act like one. I don't see why not seeing an over arching racial angle makes one an idiot here. People are so PC these days they can't see reality from the idealistic utopian bubble they live in.

castillo's curls

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 70
« Reply #232 on: July 17, 2013, 08:53:16 AM »

joebudden

• Rep: -51
« Reply #233 on: July 17, 2013, 08:58:32 AM »
"white priveledge will be folklore and your children will be the NIGGERS"

bentmode

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 211
  • Da$h
« Reply #234 on: July 17, 2013, 09:02:16 AM »
PUMP PUMP PUMP IT UP
Han solo blew up the Death Star in Episode 4.  Heard it from a friend.  Reliable source.

NickDagger

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #235 on: July 17, 2013, 09:11:57 AM »
Approximately one third of Florida “Stand Your Ground” claims in fatal cases have been made by black defendants, and they have used the defense successfully 55 percent of the time, at the same rate as the population at large and at a higher rate than white defendants, according to a Daily Caller analysis of a database maintained by the Tampa Bay Times. Additionally, the majority of victims in Florida “Stand Your Ground” cases have been white.

African Americans used “Stand Your Ground” defenses at nearly twice the rate of their presence in the Florida population, which was listed at 16.6 percent in 2012.

http://www.tampabay.com/stand-your-ground-law/fatal-cases

The jury made the “right decision” in the George Zimmerman murder trial, former President Jimmy Carter said Tuesday.
“I think the jury made the right decision based on the evidence presented, because the prosecution inadvertently set the standard so high that the jury had to be convinced that it was a deliberate act by Zimmerman that he was not at all defending himself, and so forth,” Carter told Atlanta news channel WXIA. “It’s not a moral question, it’s a legal question and the American law requires that the jury listens to the evidence presented.”

http://www.politico.com/story/2013/07/jimmy-carter-george-zimmerman-verdict-94320.html#ixzz2ZJTTBfGL

bentmode

• SLAP Pal
  • Da$h
« Reply #236 on: July 17, 2013, 09:39:06 AM »
GOD DAMNIT SHUT THE FUCK UP NICK DAGGER PEOPLE GET CHARGED FOR MANSLAUGHTER IN DUI CASES WHEN A DEATH IS INVOLVED. DONT EVEN BOTHER REAPONDING TO THIS JUST GO BACK TO YOUR SUBURBAN LYFESTYLE AND PRETEND THAT YOU ARE SOCIALLY CONSCIOUS WHILE YOU TAKE A TWENTY MINUTE SHOWER AND FILL UP YOUR CAR TANK AT THE LOCAL ARCO.
Han solo blew up the Death Star in Episode 4.  Heard it from a friend.  Reliable source.

NickDagger

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #237 on: July 17, 2013, 09:51:38 AM »
What post of mine are you responding to? I said he should have been charged with manslaughter from the beginning.

bentmode

• SLAP Pal
  • Da$h
« Reply #238 on: July 17, 2013, 10:19:56 AM »
IT'S FUNNY THAT YOU CAN WRITE ENOUGH TO FILL UP HALF OF THIS THREADBUT REAMIN ILLETERATE. IF YOU WANT TO BE A LAWYER AUDITION FOR DICK WOLF BUT YOU AND THIS THREAD NEED TO PART WAYS. RACE RELATIONS ON SLAP IS TOUGH ALREADY AND YOU WANT TO FAN THE FLAMES WITH ALL YOUR FACTS AND EVIDENCE. YOU ACT LIKE WE'RE ALL IDIOTS AND DONT KNOW HOW TO USE A GOOGLE. LET IT GO AND TAP INTO ONE OF YOUR CONSPIRACY THEORY THREADS OR GET INTO AN ARGUMENT WITH THE GIPPER.

NickDagger

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #239 on: July 17, 2013, 10:47:27 AM »
Where is the Gipper? Has he posted once in here?