Author Topic: Trayvon Martin  (Read 33172 times)

jimi420

Re: Trayvon Martin
« Reply #240 on: July 17, 2013, 10:50:04 AM »
Where is the Gipper? Has he posted once in here?
I've been waiting for his response because he's usually on point with every political opinion

Hercules Rockefeller

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -13
  • i`m a double-bacon-genius-burger.
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #241 on: July 17, 2013, 11:10:02 AM »
jimi, your response in combination with the gif and the COTG-quote in your signature had me in tears.

Big Skatefase

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 548
« Reply #242 on: July 17, 2013, 11:15:46 AM »
it's still weird how martin had none of zimmerman's dna on him.

zimmerman told detectives that martin punched him in the nose so hard that he "fell to the ground when he punched me the first time" and that he was "punched in the nose 25 to 30 times.

if your punching a bloodied man then you would have his dna on you. martin didn't even have bruising on his knuckles

The Autopsy does not mention any: blood, dirt, defensive wounds or offensive wounds on Trayvon Martin�s knuckles, palms, wrists, fingers or thumbs � which dispels Zimmerman�s claim that Trayvon punched him in the nose 25-30 times, covered his nose and mouth while at the same slamming his head into the sidewalk over a dozen times.

zimmerman has lied many times in the case, yet people still go with his story of what happened.

obviously there is more to what happened that night than what zimmerman said but sadly only 2 people REALLY knows what happened that ight and one of them is dead. shame
« Last Edit: July 17, 2013, 11:18:47 AM by Big Skatefase »

jimi420

« Reply #243 on: July 17, 2013, 11:17:19 AM »
jimi, your response in combination with the gif and the COTG-quote in your signature had me in tears.
Just trying to show my people that I'm not an Uncle Tom anymore!

joebudden

• Rep: -51
« Reply #244 on: July 17, 2013, 11:31:53 AM »
this is the shit that get the GIPPER hyped

i dont agree with him pluggin his ass as he jerks off and staining niggas homework wit his buttjuice

but im sure he has an interesting opinion on this

Seamus_McShamebag

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 855
« Reply #245 on: July 17, 2013, 03:05:58 PM »

Will Easley

« Reply #246 on: July 17, 2013, 03:10:51 PM »
i dont agree with him pluggin his ass as he jerks off and staining niggas homework wit his buttjuice

joebudden

« Reply #247 on: July 17, 2013, 04:51:01 PM »

brycickle

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 153
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #248 on: July 17, 2013, 05:46:25 PM »
it's still weird how martin had none of zimmerman's dna on him.

zimmerman told detectives that martin punched him in the nose so hard that he "fell to the ground when he punched me the first time" and that he was "punched in the nose 25 to 30 times.

if your punching a bloodied man then you would have his dna on you. martin didn't even have bruising on his knuckles

Expand Quote
The Autopsy does not mention any: blood, dirt, defensive wounds or offensive wounds on Trayvon Martin�s knuckles, palms, wrists, fingers or thumbs � which dispels Zimmerman�s claim that Trayvon punched him in the nose 25-30 times, covered his nose and mouth while at the same slamming his head into the sidewalk over a dozen times.
[close]

zimmerman has lied many times in the case, yet people still go with his story of what happened.

obviously there is more to what happened that night than what zimmerman said but sadly only 2 people REALLY knows what happened that ight and one of them is dead. shame
Since when did we start caring about actual physical evidence?

You and the D00D have turned this thread into a horrible head-on-collision between a short bus full of regular kids and a van full of paraplegics.

joebudden

« Reply #249 on: July 17, 2013, 07:09:04 PM »
whatever happened to grimcity tho

thats my nigga

NickDagger

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -32
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #250 on: July 17, 2013, 07:33:50 PM »
How's the search going for the REAL killer of OJ's wife and her friend coming along?
"DIS YA BOI NICK DAGGAL" -Arto Saari

atswimtwobirds

• Rep: -109
« Reply #251 on: July 17, 2013, 09:09:42 PM »
Gotta pull a Corey Duffel here and say pretty much, the dude was a trashy nigger. Robbing, raping, eyeing-up people in the community. Try to cracks a mahfuckas head open? Nah, guess what lil homie - you getting shot point blank. Hope this sends a message to all proponents of 'Thug/Nigga' culture.

shouldn't

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 72
« Reply #252 on: July 17, 2013, 09:14:56 PM »
Gotta pull a Corey Duffel here and say pretty much, the dude was a trashy nigger. Robbing, raping, eyeing-up people in the community. Try to cracks a mahfuckas head open? Nah, guess what lil homie - you getting shot point blank. Hope this sends a message to all proponents of 'Thug/Nigga' culture.
i think this post qualifies for a good old banning more so then anything else i can possibly imagine, unless you logged in as a nazi veteran trying to exterminate the jewish.
a sincere, FUCK YOU to you.. atswimtwobirds. even if the kid was a fuck-up, you have just as much of a right to call him the 'n' word as that fuck head had to shoot him. you suck at life & i hope you are someone's slave in your next life, you cunt.

imagine fucking the dog shit outta chris roberts

atswimtwobirds

• Rep: -109
« Reply #253 on: July 17, 2013, 10:21:15 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]
i think this post qualifies for a good old banning more so then anything else i can possibly imagine, unless you logged in as a nazi veteran trying to exterminate the jewish.
a sincere, FUCK YOU to you.. atswimtwobirds. even if the kid was a fuck-up, you have just as much of a right tall him the 'n' word as that fuck head had to shoot him. you suck at life & i hope you are someone's slave in your next life, you cunt.
[/quo
Word, yeah, if you're smashing me in the head with a brick (I, armed officer), I just take a deep breath and die. Nah, nigga, you gettin shot. See where them gangsta images got you? Government brainwash music and culture designed to incite internal warfare since the middle east failed. brace ya self.

ChronicBluntSlider

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 76
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
    Silver Topic Start Silver Topic Start : Start a topic with over 5,000 replies.
« Reply #254 on: July 17, 2013, 10:53:05 PM »

Jackburton

« Reply #255 on: July 18, 2013, 11:10:17 AM »
Where is the Gipper? Has he posted once in here?
Course not.  He at least needs some evidence to exaggerate and distort.  The most you can say about this case is that it stinks morally but no laws were broken.  He is smarted enough to know Stand your ground was not even a major issue in this case by any means.  Dispatchers are trained to mitigate liability.  In this case the dispatcher said ok we don't need you to do that, but never actually said stay in your car.  He even kept asking him about the location of Martin.  Bottom line is a kid died and its fucked up, but Zimmerman did not break any laws or rather there is a lack of evidence that he did.  Both sides can fill in the blanks but in the end there is more than reasonable doubt.

At least the riots were not all that bad.  At least Al Sharpton did not help to create another Crown Heights.   

StimCoCruzer

« Reply #256 on: August 11, 2013, 03:53:50 PM »
Expand Quote
This is pretty irrelevant at this point, BUT, say Trayvon Martin killed George Zimmerman from bashing his head on the ground, wouldn't he have been able to claim self defense, too?  He was being stalked, felt threatened, and the stalker had a gun.
[close]

man ever since the jump i already knew zimmerman would get off on some bullshit.

what if the roles were switched, and zimmerman was black? yall cant tell me shit wouldnt be different. Black guy shoots a kid and kills em? man you already know how THAT would've played out.

not true. black killer, white 17 yo killed. exact reversal of roles, same result. of course Chris (the white kid) never assaulted Scott though. He also had no history of being a drug dealing, violent thug piece of shit either - which Ashtray Martin undoubtedly was.

http://www.ironicsurrealism.com/2013/07/20/justicefortrayvon-where-is-justice-for-christopher-cervini-jury-finds-black-man-not-guilty-after-he-shot-unarmed-white-teen-in-self-defense/

http://rochester.ynn.com/content/top_stories/490926/jury-finds-roderick-scott-not-guilty/
« Last Edit: August 11, 2013, 03:59:50 PM by StimCoCruzer »

Beer Keg Peg Leg

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -35
« Reply #257 on: August 11, 2013, 04:16:50 PM »
'thug' is the new 'nigger'

Will Easley

« Reply #258 on: August 11, 2013, 04:35:26 PM »

Buddha

• Rep: -205
« Reply #259 on: August 14, 2013, 01:29:00 AM »

StimCoCruzer

« Reply #260 on: August 14, 2013, 07:30:32 AM »

smokecrack

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -160
« Reply #261 on: August 22, 2013, 05:57:02 PM »
looks like our boi Zimmerz went gun shopping

http://www.tmz.com/2013/08/22/george-zimmerman-shotgun-kel-tec-trayvon-martin-shop-gun/

this is the gun he was checking out, a Kel-Tec KSG shotgun

Kel-Tec Shotgun (KSG)

god bless Amurrica

KoRnholio8

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1458
  • SkateMagArchive
    • SkateMagArchive avatar image
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #262 on: August 23, 2013, 12:46:36 AM »
^no that is just plain stupid. trying to piss of the entire world and annihilate in self-defence?

Will Easley

« Reply #263 on: August 23, 2013, 01:16:45 AM »
looks like our boi Zimmerz went gun shopping

http://www.tmz.com/2013/08/22/george-zimmerman-shotgun-kel-tec-trayvon-martin-shop-gun/

this is the gun he was checking out, a Kel-Tec KSG shotgun

Kel-Tec Shotgun (KSG)

god bless Amurrica

shit looks like the damn Krogan shotgun off mass effect. crazy how people are out here tryna take pictures with the guy as if he's some celebrity figure.

KOOL MIKE LOVE

« Reply #264 on: August 23, 2013, 01:20:22 AM »
it was the central park 5

dillanharp

« Reply #265 on: August 23, 2013, 12:35:20 PM »
This asshole needs to get out of the public eye, quick. On another note, with as many people wanting this guy dead, he probably should buy the shotgun...

Big Skatefase

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 548
« Reply #266 on: September 09, 2013, 01:02:54 PM »

George Zimmerman allegedly pulled a knife on his wife after she discovered a firearm in the house they shared, according to ABC News. Zimmerman then pulled a gun on Shellie Zimmerman and her father after a verbal altercation.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/george-zimmerman-custody-domestic-incident-involving-gun/story?id=20203329

« Last Edit: September 09, 2013, 01:09:44 PM by Big Skatefase »

Will Easley

« Reply #267 on: September 09, 2013, 01:35:39 PM »

George Zimmerman allegedly pulled a knife on his wife after she discovered a firearm in the house they shared, according to ABC News. Zimmerman then pulled a gun on Shellie Zimmerman and her father after a verbal altercation.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/george-zimmerman-custody-domestic-incident-involving-gun/story?id=20203329

wow what an idiot. He murders an unarmed teenager, gets aquitted on some bullshit and now he "feels he's invincible"? lol, im sure he'll be humbled soon enough. only a matter of time before he gets caught slipping in one way or another

GAY

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 3271
  • Those that SLAP, can't.
« Reply #268 on: September 09, 2013, 04:19:54 PM »
I'll be riddled with schadenfreude when this asshole goes down.

layzieyez

• Mods
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1481
  • Illusion Flip
« Reply #269 on: September 09, 2013, 05:11:26 PM »
I'm looking forward to the headline: Zimmerman uses same gun used on Trayvon to commit suicide.