Author Topic: Chris Cole off Zero?  (Read 13336 times)

ben3350

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: -156
Chris Cole off Zero?
« on: July 15, 2013, 09:28:31 PM »
This is kind of a new topic that started from a tangent from the P-Rod Plan B thread.

People keep saying things that they are hearing that Chris Cole is leaving (or off zero). Does anybody have any actual logic or evidence to back this up?

Zero are doing a US demo tour right now, I'd be super bummed if Cole didn't show up at the demo in my town in Atlanta.

Only evidence I've seen is that Cole seems to have gotten pretty friendly and buddy buddy with P-Rod and that after the switch from Fallen to DC, Cole may be wanting a more mainstream board company as well. Or he may even want to start a new board company.

I noticed that street league has kind of put all of the SLS skaters into a new level of fame. And they are all super friendly with each other all the time. I wonder if a bunch of the SLS skaters are going to create a new board company since they are all so huge right now, maybe even partnering with DC or Nike (similar to Baker/Emerica, Girl/Lakai, and Zero/Fallen).

It would be kind of crazy to see Cole, P-Rod, Nyjah, Mikey, all those guys that seem to have become really close especially during SLS to leave their respective board companies and form a new one.

goatsucker

• Rep: -23
Re: Chris Cole off Zero?
« Reply #1 on: July 15, 2013, 09:37:08 PM »
I doubt it even if he does its all the same Chinese bullshit wood anyways my bet is that paul is making a move to alien check this theory nike buys street league p-rod wins street league before that dyrdek buys alien looses all f his core riders who better to replace them with then p-rod i call this the p-rob theory  but back to what i was saying main stream china wood sucks a fat sack of dicks anyways

LESBIAN

• Rep: -2
« Reply #2 on: July 15, 2013, 09:49:43 PM »
jamie thomas used to send chris cole clothes including chain wallets and spiked wrist bands and also black hair dye and alice cooper best of CD - never forget.

Fake Tits

« Reply #3 on: July 15, 2013, 09:51:33 PM »

This was this girl I fucked the other day. Nothing special.

This is her "I've had to much OxyContin pose"

Carrolls Chesthairs

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 117
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #4 on: July 15, 2013, 09:57:32 PM »
reliable source says he is on krooked

Will Easley

« Reply #5 on: July 15, 2013, 10:00:08 PM »

Cashedout

• Rep: -6
« Reply #6 on: July 15, 2013, 10:26:06 PM »
Still on. Go to their website. Praising his second place finish at Street League Portland. That is all.

http://blackboxdist.com/

doublesteveburger

« Reply #7 on: July 15, 2013, 10:29:48 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]

bomb.

pop pop

• Rep: 0
« Reply #8 on: July 15, 2013, 10:37:46 PM »
Doesn't he own a share of Zero? I don't think it'd be smart for him, business wise, to leave a company he owns and promote something else.

Or maybe he's just starting Cult Skateboards to go along with his bike company. I heard Jake Johnson is leaving the Workshop to go to Cult. He likes BMX. Trust me, I work at a shop.

Fake Tits

« Reply #9 on: July 15, 2013, 10:42:30 PM »
I just farted and it told me "shut the fuck up"

I was kinda shocked.

wallieD

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -191
« Reply #10 on: July 15, 2013, 10:43:10 PM »

mattofallmatts

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -110
  • "I will not skateboard in the halls"
« Reply #11 on: July 15, 2013, 10:53:30 PM »

pile

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 178
  • sweet, man.
« Reply #12 on: July 15, 2013, 11:25:07 PM »
how is zero not mainstream? sure, maybe 15 years ago it wasn't.. what rock have you been hiding under? modern day zero is completely bogus.

StFlour

« Reply #13 on: July 16, 2013, 01:32:22 AM »
antihero

egbert

• Rep: 10
« Reply #14 on: July 16, 2013, 01:34:42 AM »
People starting these threads deserve to have their accounts banned.  He's part owner of the company you ass hat!  Any energy drink deranged thought that wanks into your little head does not deserve to have a new thread started... GTFO!

So, he has dementia then?

ben3350

« Reply #15 on: July 16, 2013, 02:04:03 AM »
People starting these threads deserve to have their accounts banned.  He's part owner of the company you ass hat!  Any energy drink deranged thought that wanks into your little head does not deserve to have a new thread started... GTFO!
WTF Parrot

Have you ever thought that he could sell his shares and start something else? Similar to what people are saying P-Rod is doing? He owns part of Plan B, yet he's spraypainting his boards. Or are you too fucking dumb to think that maybe Chris realizes SLS has propelled him into a bigger status and therefore is outgrowing Zero and wants to start his own shit.

He left Fallen for DC. His friendship with Jamie and the others is probably more important than his business ownership, yet he still left Fallen.

And of course Zero would make no mention of it until it was completely official. They still want to sell boards you know.

pica

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -36
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #16 on: July 16, 2013, 02:11:51 AM »
"9 Club Skateboards"

true story.

Kinch

• Rep: 10
« Reply #17 on: July 16, 2013, 02:15:46 AM »
how is zero not mainstream? sure, maybe 15 years ago it wasn't.. what rock have you been hiding under? modern day zero is completely bogus.

I agree with what you're saying, and maybe it's different where you are but I haven't seen anyone skating a zero board in ages. The kids that love street league here either buy the fuck out of plan B or buy shitty blanks. On the other end of the spectrum; the only black box company that gets a look in with the older dudes is $lave. So while their marketing is really mainstream, I just don't get who is buying their boards.

oyolar

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 379
« Reply #18 on: July 16, 2013, 05:23:13 AM »
Did we really need a thread for this?  It's full of empty speculation--which is exactly what people were doing in the P Rod thread.

Andrefosho

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 146
« Reply #19 on: July 16, 2013, 05:54:35 AM »
"9 Club Skateboards"

true story.
Or sector 9 takeover?  ??? ???
http://www.sector9.com/

JPCanada

• Rep: 0
« Reply #20 on: July 16, 2013, 06:24:36 AM »
This is kind of a new topic that started from a tangent from the P-Rod Plan B thread.

People keep saying things that they are hearing that Chris Cole is leaving (or off zero). Does anybody have any actual logic or evidence to back this up?

Zero are doing a US demo tour right now, I'd be super bummed if Cole didn't show up at the demo in my town in Atlanta.

Only evidence I've seen is that Cole seems to have gotten pretty friendly and buddy buddy with P-Rod and that after the switch from Fallen to DC, Cole may be wanting a more mainstream board company as well. Or he may even want to start a new board company.

I noticed that street league has kind of put all of the SLS skaters into a new level of fame. And they are all super friendly with each other all the time. I wonder if a bunch of the SLS skaters are going to create a new board company since they are all so huge right now, maybe even partnering with DC or Nike (similar to Baker/Emerica, Girl/Lakai, and Zero/Fallen).

It would be kind of crazy to see Cole, P-Rod, Nyjah, Mikey, all those guys that seem to have become really close especially during SLS to leave their respective board companies and form a new one.

No room for that here

#2Chinz

• Rep: -3

Iceman

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 433
« Reply #22 on: July 16, 2013, 07:17:28 AM »
I doubt it even if he does its all the same Chinese bullshit wood anyways my bet is that paul is making a move to alien check this theory nike buys street league p-rod wins street league before that dyrdek buys alien looses all f his core riders who better to replace them with then p-rod i call this the p-rob theory  but back to what i was saying main stream china wood sucks a fat sack of dicks anyways

Has Chinese really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more wood?

Jack Klompis

• Rep: 53
  • you want the pen??
« Reply #23 on: July 16, 2013, 07:42:23 AM »
i call this the p-rob theory

Peace brother Cole.

Hey peace P-Rod, how you doin?

I'm maintainin. Just been thinkin though man, about the situation for today's youth man, the seeds man. What's your opinion on that?

Mmm that's strange I was thinkin the same thing. Somethin I read in the holy text of L Ron, how it says "has thou seen him who belies The Berrics? That is one who is shunned from the industry." And no matter what we say our religion is, whether it's Scientology, Fashion-Boarding, Satanism, Chicken Bone-ism, Puelo-ism or Suici-ism; If we're not poisoning the youth with energy drinks, then the funds of their fathers won't go into our pockets, and that's not keepin us paid...that's keepin us.....still very well off.
look who's eating dinner at 6 o'clock

AssBandit

• Rep: 60
  • trip ouuuuttt brooooo...
« Reply #24 on: July 16, 2013, 02:32:35 PM »
i thought cole bought into Blackbox?  if he leaves zero, it'll probably be to ride for threat...maybe

GAY

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 3289
  • Those that SLAP, can't.
« Reply #25 on: July 16, 2013, 03:55:51 PM »
I just farted and it told me "shut the fuck up"

I was kinda shocked.

By "it" do you mean your girlfriend? Television? Bong? Day job? Hair style? Anxious disposition? Size 7.5 shoe? Coat rack? Transgender mayor? Precious Moments figurine? Non-kindle, paper book? Instagram photo? Coaxial cable? Anus?

ben3350

« Reply #26 on: July 16, 2013, 05:12:24 PM »
He may own shares in zero, but it's not like thats stopped other pros before. He can easily sell them.

Spitfire4life

• Rep: -20
« Reply #27 on: July 16, 2013, 06:31:54 PM »
I doubt it, with the share-hold and all that it just wouldn't make sense. There has been other threads like this for him, but never happened. I think he said in some interview that he couldn't see himself on anything else.
If you take medical advice from this puddle of retards you are going to die.

copers and rails

• Rep: 1
« Reply #28 on: July 16, 2013, 06:39:27 PM »
Expand Quote
i call this the p-rob theory
[close]

Peace brother Cole.

Hey peace P-Rod, how you doin?

I'm maintainin. Just been thinkin though man, about the situation for today's youth man, the seeds man. What's your opinion on that?

Mmm that's strange I was thinkin the same thing. Somethin I read in the holy text of L Ron, how it says "has thou seen him who belies The Berrics? That is one who is shunned from the industry." And no matter what we say our religion is, whether it's Scientology, Fashion-Boarding, Satanism, Chicken Bone-ism, Puelo-ism or Suici-ism; If we're not poisoning the youth with energy drinks, then the funds of their fathers won't go into our pockets, and that's not keepin us paid...that's keepin us.....still very well off.

Good lord you made this thread worth reading..GANGSTARR

doomstation55

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 865
  • ಠ_ಠ
    • [b]TEAM DOOM MS 2018[/b] avatar image
« Reply #29 on: July 16, 2013, 08:15:16 PM »
Back on World.