Author Topic: austyn of wknd  (Read 31138 times)

Big Baby Jesus

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 14
  • Jacques Cousteau could never get this low
Re: austyn of wknd
« Reply #270 on: September 12, 2018, 04:28:35 PM »
Just imagine how fucking rad a company under the FA umbrella with Austyn, Jerry, Jake Anderson, and Louie Lopez would be.

I'm not a huge fan of the FA camp but man, that does sound sweet.
Mason too?

Over Dill's dead body.

do they have beef?

I can't imagine they do, maybe he's saying dill wouldn't have somebody who rode for element on the team? Regardless of how fucking gnarly mason silva is?

I am a big Mason Silva fan. I don't know specifics of why it ain't happening, but it ain't happening. People who you would need to say yes said no.
Damn shame, I love his skating. At least Element seems to be treating him well.

Sucks. Mason is amazing and it be interesting to find out who said no. However, I'm sure he gets a really nice downside guarantee from element. if keelsn dadd was getting 10k monthly from dgk, I would like to believe element riders are making around that after royalties.  and will get a steady output of footage including elements new full length.

Unrelated, but I can't wait for more Westgate footage. Curious to see how much footage appleyard has and if bam has any. I think the surprise part will end up being Julian Davidson.
Mike-Mo is going to be one of the best if not the best skater of his generation. Barring some kind of career ending injury or drug addiction.

urbneathme

• Rep: -1
« Reply #271 on: September 12, 2018, 05:33:24 PM »
Just imagine how fucking rad a company under the FA umbrella with Austyn, Jerry, Jake Anderson, and Louie Lopez would be.

Mason too?

Over Dill's dead body.

do they have beef?

I can't imagine they do, maybe he's saying dill wouldn't have somebody who rode for element on the team? Regardless of how fucking gnarly mason silva is?

I am a big Mason Silva fan. I don't know specifics of why it ain't happening, but it ain't happening. People who you would need to say yes said no.

Sucks. Mason is amazing and it be interesting to find out who said no. However, I'm sure he gets a really nice downside guarantee from element. if keelsn dadd was getting 10k monthly from dgk, I would like to believe element riders are making around that after royalties.  and will get a steady output of footage including elements new full length.

Unrelated, but I can't wait for more Westgate footage. Curious to see how much footage appleyard has and if bam has any. I think the surprise part will end up being Julian Davidson.
i mean they've been filming that element video for how many years? quitting immediately after it comes out would be super sketch, regardless of who said no.

shannamal

• Rep: -25
« Reply #272 on: September 12, 2018, 06:16:30 PM »

Mason too?

Over Dill's dead body.

do they have beef?

crazy. i would put mason on just about anything i had. dudes one of the my favorites these days for sure

Big Baby Jesus

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 14
  • Jacques Cousteau could never get this low
« Reply #273 on: September 12, 2018, 07:22:13 PM »

Mason too?

Over Dill's dead body.

do they have beef?

i mean they've been filming that element video for how many years? quitting immediately after it comes out would be super sketch, regardless of who said no.

Don't think anyone's said he's quitting. Just implied that he didn't get the votes needed to be invited to join the FA camp If they were looking to make additions... Similar to someone saying no when Anti Hero discusses adding Dylan. Can't remember who squashed that though.
Mike-Mo is going to be one of the best if not the best skater of his generation. Barring some kind of career ending injury or drug addiction.

sweatin

• Rep: -1
« Reply #274 on: September 13, 2018, 12:15:11 AM »

Mason too?

Over Dill's dead body.

do they have beef?

Don't think anyone's said he's quitting. Just implied that he didn't get the votes needed to be invited to join the FA camp If they were looking to make additions... Similar to someone saying no when Anti Hero discusses adding Dylan. Can't remember who squashed that though.

I think it was Tony T.